Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss's Daughter - Part 3

"Finding ourselves alone in the office, I give in to what Sam demands of me."

19
4 Comments 4
27.1k Views 27.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
That night, all I could think of was Sam. The taste. The memory. Her smooth skin that I got to touch. It was like a perfect moment of bliss that I could only have imagined in a dream not long ago. Now, it was a reality to have met someone like her. And I even got a souvenir of her panties to remember that moment, still scented with the smell of her sweet juices.

That next day at work, I was invited out to a business luncheon with the boss, Mr. Thompson. It wasn't until we arrived that I quickly discovered Sam was joining us. As we sat eating, sipping a glass of fine red wine, I found Sam offering flirtatious advances towards me. Her father was oblivious to them, thankfully.

I sat opposite the two, as father and daughter sat side by side. We discussed a future business deal that Mr. Thompson had been working on. As he was discussing the financial side of the business agreement, while puffing on a large Cuban. I felt something touch me beneath the table.

I leaned back into the comfort of my seat, as I glanced down to see Sam's foot sliding up and down my leg. She'd kicked her shoes off, as her black stockings caused slight friction with my pants.

I tried to concentrate on Mr. Thompson's words, but found it difficult. Sam's foot slithered it's way up my leg, soon finding itself between my thighs. Within seconds, she'd found her way to rub her toes across my crotch, almost tickling it from her gentle brushstrokes.

I could feel my cock growing hard from her touch, as I squirmed slightly and adjusted myself in my seat. She threw over the table a wicked, sexy smile of deviance to her actions. Her father continued puffing away, spreading the word on the dealings he was making.

At one point it was becoming too much that I leaned on the table as if to listen more closely, and slid my other hand beneath to try and brush away her foot. It didn't work though, as she fought me back, trying desperately to push my hand out the way and keep rubbing my cock under my pants to tease me and get me aroused for her.

Mr. Thompson then informed me that he was sending Sam to finalize the deal. She would be spending the weekend at a hotel, across state, where she would meet the businessmen and seal the deal at a private gathering so it didn't get leaked before the papers were signed and someone could destroy the agreement.

Mr. Thompson stated he was supposed to be going with her, but another appointment has come forth and he needs to attend it. That was when Sam jumped in with the suggestion, informing her father that maybe I could accompany her. He agreed to her offer, and I had little choice but to accept the invitation, knowing full well that to her, this wasn't going to be just another business meeting.

As Mr. Thompson took a moment to visit the gentleman's room to freshen up after his hefty meal and drink, Sam took the chance to reach over and whisper to me her plans.

"I'm gonna give the best weekend you'll ever remember. I'm gonna suck your cock all the time we're together, and I'm gonna ride you, fuck you in every position you can imagine, and more, and make you cum for me so many times that I'm gonna drain those beautiful, sweaty balls of yours inside of every orifice of mine!" Sam said.

I gulped at her words, not only at the words she said, but it appeared she'd already thought up what she was going to do on the trip before it was even arranged. My cock was a raging hard on by now, as I sat there across from her, while she licked her lips and I found myself lost in those beautiful eyes of hers.

Mr. Thompson finally returned, as we all returned back to normal and finished up before heading back to the office.

------------------------------------

As the evening drew on, my only thought was for the upcoming weekend. It was only Thursday, and yet I couldn't get my mind on my work. Sam's words played over and over in my head. Before I realized it, I checked my watch to see it had passed seven and I was still sat in my office, paperwork on my desk and darkness outside.

I began to pack up when I heard footsteps approach. I turned to see the door open, and Sam standing there in her long, black coat that hung down to her knees. It was fastened tight, as she looked at me. She entered inside my office, closing the door behind her and locked it.

"What are you doing, Sam?" I questioned her.

"I can't wait!" she replied, with a deep, hungry look in her eyes.

"Can't wait?" I queried.

"Yes. I need you now. Fuck the weekend, I need you inside of me right now. My pussy aches for you, my body is burning to be held by you. I want you to fuck me, deep and hard!" she said.

"I was just about to go home to my wife!" I informed her, yet I don't know why I brought her up, and even the notion of saying no to what Sam was asking of me seemed ludicrous .

"Is it your wife you really want to spend the next hour with..." she started, as she unfastened her coat. She pulled it open to reveal her standing there in black, silky underwear, stockings and garter, ".... or this?" she finished.

Sam removed her coat, before she flung it to one side. She stood there, almost naked. It was like a beautiful dream, this amazing, sexy, young woman standing before me and virtually begging me to fuck her there and then.

My cock was already hard, pressing against my pants and showing her that she'd turned me on from the moment she entered my office. My mouth grew dry, as I licked my lips to try and wet them.

"What if someone comes looking?" I asked.

"No one's here, everyone's gone home. Besides, I don't give a fuck anymore. I need you. I need your cock deep inside of my wet cunt, right here, right now," she demanded.

I tossed my coat and bag to the floor, and I rushed to Sam. The force of my approach pushed Sam backwards, as we smashed against the wall behind. My hands wrapped around her back, as I held here tight.

Our lips smashed together in a lustful embrace of passion that had overtaken both of us. Our tongues slapped, writhed against one another in a fight for domination and control over our mouths.

She wrapped one leg around my ass, as I grabbed her ass cheeks. I squeezed them, feeling the soft, silky fabric against her skin as I squeezed. I raised her up, as she wrapped her other leg around my body and held on tight in my grasp now.

My mouth turned from her own lips, to her neck and body. I kissed her, passionately, continuously, unable to resist the temptation of desire that was building inside of me. I wanted Sam, wanted her more than I could ever had imagined. Like Sam, I couldn't resist the temptation to wait for the weekend.

I held onto her body, as I turned with her in my arms. My arms were a little weak, but I held firm and strong for my age. I stepped across the office, before I dropped her, softly, to perch upon my desk.

She released her hold over me, as she leaned back and placed her hands to her side, behind.

I took a moment, eased away as I looked at her. Her eyes stared back, with a pure lustful desire burning inside.

"Lick my pussy!" she said, with a stern tone. "I know you want to!" she added.

She was right. Fuck, was she right. I wanted to taste her again, to lick that sweet cunt of hers and have that sweet honey juice in my mouth, on my lips, trickle onto my tongue.

My lips found hers once more, as we kissed. Soon, I worked my way south of her face. My tongue licked it's way down her body, over her neck, across her ample chest that heaved in her black bra. My tongue glided over her stomach, circling around her belly button.

I dropped to my knees, upon the floor. I grabbed her knees, and went to spread them. At first, she resisted. I looked up at her, where one corner of her lips curled. A devilish smile that I need to force it from her.

I pushed harder, spreading her knees as finally they parted to allow me to see the black thong panties she wore. I could see the slightly damp patch on front, where she was leaking her moist, sweet honey juices.

I kissed her thighs, paying close to attention to both legs as I worked from one, across to the other and back. Like a zig-zag, I planted soft pecks upon her tender thighs, working my way up to the prized possession she held between.

My hands slipped up her legs, as I took the string of her thong panties in my hand. She raised her body slightly, as I pulled upon them. They slipped down, around her waist to fall down her thighs and drop to her ankles, stopping around the high heeled shoes she still wore. I left them there, her feet trapped for now from breaking apart.

I offered soft kisses once more upon her thighs, where I could smell the musky scent of her delicious, hot pussy awaiting me. It leaked a sweet, honey moisture.

My tongue lapped upon her pussy lips, grasping the delicate honey she offered me and taking it inside my mouth.

1bonhy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1bonhy

I couldn't resist the taste of her. That wonderful taste of not only her youthfulness, but her sweet essence of her womanhood.

My rough tongue glazed over her lips again and again, lapping at them like a puppy drinking from it's water bowl. Slowly at first, before I picked up pace to hear her soft moans of delight at my actions.

I pulled her body closer to me, as her sweet ass cheeks slid over the hard wood of my desk she sat upon. I leaned back, before raising her legs high up, before drawing closer and allowing them to drop behind me. Her ankles still connected by her wet panties wrapped around them, trapping me between her legs.

I continued my work, like a good office boy. Licking her sweet, wet cunt as she asked me to. I loved tasting her, licking her out. Hearing the moans of expression to my touch, knowing I was pleasing her this much turned me on as much as I was turning her on.

I planted my face tight against her body, where my tongue delved into her wet pussy. Her pussy lips spread, allowing it to enter inside her warm, wet hole.

Instantly, I could feel the heat and honey trickle off her vagina walls. My tongue slithered around inside, circling and sliding against her insides and lapping at the honey I gathered to wrap back inside my waiting mouth.

Sam moaned as I continued to eat out her pussy, and it wasn't long before she began to explode into a wondrous orgasm. I lapped at the sweet nectar of her juices as it dripped onto my tongue inside. Curling my tongue to pool it up and bring it inside to taste.

Sam rode through the orgasm that hit her, as she sat there upon the desk, with my head firmly between her thighs and eating out the last drops of her wet, juicy pussy.

I rose up, where I kissed her. She could taste her own honey upon my lips, in my mouth as we kissed passionately for several moments. My hand reached behind my own body, where I grabbed her panties from around her ankles and tossed them to the side. She was now free.

Sam pushed me back a foot or more, breaking our connection as she slipped off the desk, dropped to her knees on the floor. She grappled with my buckle, almost tearing it off as she unfastened my pants and yanked them down with some force. My boxers shot down next, allowing my throbbing cock to bounce free and almost hit her in the face as it waved around in front of her.

I stepped out of my pants and boxers, as she looked up at me. Without a word, she opened her mouth and took in several inches in one go. My head snapped back, and I groaned. "Ughhh!" as I felt it enter her warm, wet mouth. Sam began sucking my cock, hard and fast. It slipped between her tight, wet lips as her head bobbed back and forth.

She was like a woman on heat, unable to control the urges to have my cock inside of her mouth. To taste it, to make me nice and hard for her.

I put my hand on the back of her head, not that she needed any encouragement. I helped thrust her head back and forth, as I looked down to see my throbbing, thick, hard cock slip in and out of her mouth.

She slurped, made wet noises that only sucking a cock can do, as saliva dribbled down her chin to the floor. She didn't care, she just loved my cock in her mouth.

As she pulled back, my cock thrust free as it dripped her wetness off it. Sam breathed heavy, as she rose up. She turned to the desk, where she put her hands upon it and tossed everything off one side. All the paperwork, the tools of the trade crashed off the desk to leave it empty.

She turned back and sat back upon it, sliding her sweet ass back. She looked at me, as she spread her legs wide. Her pussy was a sight to behold, so wet, so soft and beautiful. So inviting.

"I want you to stick that big, hard cock of yours inside my dripping, wet cunt. Do it. Do it now!" she demanded with a lustful, devilish tone.

I didn't need asking twice. I stepped forward, my cock leading the way as it drew to her wet pussy like a moth to a light. She looked at me, waiting, wanting me to fuck her as she demanded.

I ran the engorged head of my cock up and down the slit of her wet pussy, drawing her juices upon it. Rubbing her clit in the process, and teasing her with my own vindictive ways of making her wait for something.

"Fuck... Oh God.... Fuck me... Please. I need it... I need you deep inside of me, right now. Fuck me now!" she screamed, almost loud enough so if anyone else was in the building they'd hear.

I grabbed her hips, held on firmly and thrust forward. My cock plunged deep inside of her wet cunt in one swift, hard push.

"Aghhh!" she groaned as I entered her womanhood.

"Fuck!" I groaned in join reaction to me pushing my cock inside of her moist pussy. I stayed still for a moment, feeling the heat of her pussy drawing around my throbbing cock inside of her.

I slowly pulled several inches out, before I thrust it back inside. Hard and fast. I entered her pussy with a thud almost, as her body rocked on the desk to my sudden, fast impact into her.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you fucking want from me?" I asked her. I'd never spoken this dirty since high school, and yet, I was beginning to get turned on by my own words.

I held her hips, as I thrust my body back and forth. My cock plunged in and out of her moist cunt, thrashing against her insides as her walls tightened themselves around each time it entered back inside.

"Fuck... Fuck... Oh fuck yes," she groaned as her body rocked on the desk. She fell back, to lay upon the desk as her head virtually hung off the other end.

I pulled her closer to me, still holding her hips as I continued my deep fucking of this beautiful, young, tight cunt. I raised her legs, and pressed them together to tighten her pussy as it squeezed against my throbbing, hard cock.

I positioned her legs up, resting them on one side of my shoulder as I fucked her wet pussy. In and out, I pounded her tight, young cunt as hard and deep as I could.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck!" she groaned loudly as I fucked her hole.

I picked up pace, as my body slapped against her sweet ass cheeks. Her body rocked hard upon the desk, as the desk itself began to shuffle and move to the rocking action of our two bodies in unison.

"Oh God... I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, as I felt the urges begin to surface inside.

"Fuck... cum inside me.... Fill my cunt deep with your seed!" she called to me, through gasps and moans of pure lust seeping through her lips.

All it took was several more large thrusts and I felt it explode. I gave one huge push, as my body slammed deep into hers. My cock plunged as deep as I could force it inside, as I felt a wave of cum spew into her wet hole.

"Ugh!" I screamed, as I felt myself fill her up inside, while holding her legs over my shoulders. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten even more, as if squeezing every drop of my seed from the slit on my engorged head.

I pulled out a little, then thrust several more times as I drained my cock of every drop I had inside. Beads of sweat dripped off my body, soaking my white shirt I still wore.

Finally, I pulled my cock free as it plopped out of her tight cunt. I looked down, where I saw a cream pie filling. Drops of my white, salty cum seeped from her pussy, dripping to the carpet below.

Sam leaned forward, sat upright on the desk. She dipped a finger across the slit of her pussy and lapped up some of the cum before she dipped it between her lips and licked it dry with a sweet smile.

"Mmm, I love the taste of your salty cum!" she told me.

I stepped back and almost fell down onto a chair in the corner. I was exhausted. Sweaty and out of breathe by this wonderful, fast fucking she demanded of me. My heart pounded like I'd ran a marathon, while I tried to catch my breathe.

Sam stepped off the desk, across to grab her coat and panties and looked back at me as she unlocked the door.

"Thank you for tonight. I think it'll be best if we avoid each other tomorrow, as I don't wanna wear you out for the weekend," she said, as she opened the door to the dark corridor outside. "After all, this weekend, I'm gonna fuck your brains out every chance we get!" she told me with a wicked smile on her face as she left.

I sat there, taking what time I needed to compose myself before I got dressed and went home. By the time I reached my home, my wife was already in bed asleep. I soon joined her, quietly, as I lay there thinking of what a wonderful weekend is yet to come.

This felt more than just a silly affair with someone at work, I was becoming infatuated with this beautiful, young woman. Being the boss's daughter never came into the equation anymore. All I thought about, was what a fucking weekend I was going to have with her. Just the two of us, alone, in a hotel room.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments