Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Corporate Slut

"A young woman works the system to become a highly paid corporate slut."

14
3 Comments 3
26.1k Views 26.1k
5.9k words 5.9k words

The Corporate World

I'm currently working as an escort. It's a euphemism that's almost a compliment when compared to the other names given to my profession. Over the thousands of years that us girls have provided services to needy gentlemen, we've been known as call girls, streetwalkers, hookers, prostitutes, whores, working girls, and so many other mostly derogatory words.

Let me focus on the term "working girls" because that's how I got where I am today.

I left college looking for a marketing job. Job openings were scarce, but I got lucky and landed a position as assistant buyer at a large department store. I worked out of their corporate offices with three other assistant buyers in Cincinnati, Ohio. The job required lots of travel and sometimes I traveled with Mr. Jacob Milner, the head buyer. We all called him Jake although we really wanted to call him Jerk. He thought he was God's gift to women. So it was no surprise that all of us working for him were women.

Okay, Jake was nice looking, in his forties, and married with two kids. However, he liked to take advantage of his position with the girls working under him, and in some cases, literally under him.

At first it was a friendly pat on the back, then on the ass. It was a well rehearsed routine as he progressed to a hug, a kiss, then what is now called inappropriate touching. On business trips, he expected and usually got more.

Now understand, I was no prude when I joined the corporate world. I liked sex and had several affairs, some with married men before and during college, but this was different. As Jake put it, this was about career advancement. I also knew it as sexual harassment. Being ambitious, I went along with it.

The first time, he just wanted a blowjob to settle his nerves after an argument he had with his wife. He said they were on the verge of a divorce. Anyway, if I wanted to move up the ladder as he put it, I would help him out.

So on this memorable day after closing hours, he took me into his office for a job review. He had a few papers on his desk that he shuffled pretending to talk to me about my performance saying, "You've done well, Miss Jackson, and I believe you have the potential to be head buyer some day." Then he asked me about my social life telling me that being sociable and approachable were important aspects of managing people.

I nodded my understanding. At that, he motioned me to come behind the desk. It wasn't really a surprise to see he was unzipped with his erect cock sticking up as straight as a flagpole. He wasn't big, he wasn't small, just a normal looking dick as hard as nails waiting for my attention.

Jake didn't have to say more. I wanted to move up the ladder you see. He put his hands on my shoulders lowering me down to his dick. I was a willing subordinate in this area along with an interest in a promotion giving me the incentive to learn about being sociable and approachable. At the least, I viewed it as a compassionate service to a boss who claimed to having marital problems.

So I gave him a first class blowjob, licking from the base of his staff to the knob at the tip, then down again. He groaned when my lips teased the head of his dick before taking it in all the way down my throat.

As he unloaded what appeared to be a week's worth of cum into my mouth, he kept saying, "Swallow it, swallow it. Swallow all of it, babe." I opened my mouth like in a porn video and showed him his cum that flooded my tongue, then gulped it down.

"My god, honey, you're good, very good."

I wasn't called into his office again for a month, until my next job review. This time he wasn't looking just for a blowjob. He asked me to show him my tits. Well, I might seem like a naive girl looking for approval but the truth is, my background wasn't exactly that of a innocent little girl. I had sex with men much older than me while growing up. Fucking strangers has always turned me on, but that's part of this story I'll leave until later.

I opened my blouse and pulled down my bra. Without boasting too much, I'm proud of my boobs. The boys and men I've been with have always worshiped my breasts. They are firm and large, ripe for eager males to touch and suck.

Jake walked behind my chair and fondled both breasts pinching my nipples until he heard me sigh and groan. That's when he bent me over his desk, pulled down my panties, and pushed in from behind.

"My god, you're wet, just like I hoped," he said fucking me with rapid strokes. He was right. My nipples have always been the gateway to my intense libido.

Just as Jake was finishing with jets of hot cum deep inside my cunt, there was a knock on the door. He wasn't even finished squirting when he hurriedly stuffed his overripe cock in his pants. I quickly pulled down my dress, and did what I could to look professional.

It was only the custodian asking if he could clean the office. Jake turned to me and said, "That will be all, Miss Jackson," and told the custodian to come back in a few minutes.

When an opening came up for head buyer in New York, I didn't get the job, and decided to leave the company. Jake gave me a good recommendation, so it wasn't long before I began working for a company, in of all places, Arkansas.

The new job meant a lot of traveling again and frequently it was with colleagues. The men were not shy about taking advantage of a young woman on business trips. I was expected, in addition to being a buyer, to be a hostess representing the company at social events and a mistress to the boss in the evenings. I was very good at both.

At first, the men were colleagues away from home wanting to live out their erotic fantasies. I worked with most of them where the repartee was sexual in nature. The opportunities to get together on business trips was like a retreat to consummate our mutual desires that had heated up in the office.

Bert Summers and I had always joked that he wanted me as his sex slave. I thought it was funny until we were together for after work drinks. Bert said he had a surprise for me at his house just outside of Little Rock. I figured he was just wanting to fuck me. I was okay with that. I had gone two weeks without sex, so I was horny and wanted to fuck him too.

When he took me to his bedroom and opened a briefcase, the inside was filled with kinky gadgets and ropes that looked more like torture than your from your local hardware store.

"What's up with this, Bert?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"Shut up bitch. Slaves don't speak until given permission."

At that, he pulled off my dress pushing me onto the bed. I squirmed as if trying to object to being tied to the bed, but really, it was exciting.

He had me naked with my arms and legs tied to the bedposts. With my legs spread eagle, Bert introduced me to a clit pump that looked like a syringe that sucked my clit until it looking like a toy penis. Then Bert attached nipple clamps to both breasts giving me a momentary jolt of pain, then flashes of pleasure all the way down to my pussy. Like I said, my tits are the gateway.

He undressed, squatted over my face and stuffed his cock in my mouth for long enough for me to taste his precum.

I was definitely a little nervous when he fitted a gag harness in my mouth. Bert interpreted my apprehension as lust inviting him to slip his pulsing cock into my juicy cunt.

I wiggled and squirmed trying to get loose, but the more I struggled, the harder Bert banged into me. Just as he ejaculated streams of cum into my wet pussy, I was at the point of passing out, moaning from a huge orgasm that seemed to surface out of nowhere. A moment later and none too soon, he pulled off the restraints and called me the sex slave of his dreams.

Bert was not done. Next he hogtied me with my feet bound and my hands tied behind my back when he fucked me from behind. His endurance this time was legendary. Bert kept pummeling me until he finally came a second time, gasping for air and quitting for fear of having a heart attack. After all, Bert was sixty-three at the time. It was an experience that would be replayed with other men in later years.

Fucking colleagues was one thing, but it didn't end there. One trip changed all of that. My boss at the time, Tim Atwood, was having a difficult time negotiating with Greg who represented a company on a multi-million dollar deal. Tim and I were discussing the problem the morning after our first night together at the Hyatt. He thought I might be more persuasive and asked me to spend some time with Greg.

He didn't explicitly ask me to have sex with the man, but it was inferred. Tim said if the deal goes through, there would be huge bonuses for both of us. I was happy to help.

Tim and I met Greg for dinner. We talked sports, politics and finally business. Greg simply couldn't or wouldn't compromise. Tim left the table after dinner frustrated, telling Greg, "Perhaps Miss Jackson might be more convincing."

That left the two of us with small talk. I suppose it was inevitable that the conversation turned to allegations against well known men regarding sexual harassment. He asked me what I thought of it. I told him it was two way street. Some women like the attention of the rich and famous.

Greg took my diplomatic remark as an opening to begin exchanging intimate thoughts in hushed voices before he took me took to his room. It wasn't anything spectacular except for the fact that he pulled down my panties with my skirt hiked up past my hips. He still had on his shirt and tie with his pants shoved down to his knees when he fucked me like a whore. As soon as he was finished, Greg abruptly asked me to leave.

Tim was unhappy that I hadn't stayed with him to broker a deal. On the bright side, he said, we have one more night here, so I was asked to try again. Greg seemed pleased to meet me for a second night. This time it was only Greg and I for an early dinner, then bed in my room.

To my surprise, Tim walked into the room more than a little drunk after Greg and I had just finished a prolonged fucking session. Tim tore off his clothes and jumped in bed with Greg and me. That was weird, then it got weirder.

Seeing Tim in an agitated state and very anxious to be part of a three-some, Greg turned to Tim and began blowing him. Eventually, Tim took his turn at sucking Greg's cock and the two men growled with lust. Tim was too numb to ejaculate at first and Greg had already had his way with me, so this man on man sixty-nine continued for awhile.

Watching the two men turned me on. I was so horny and wet inside that I needed my own gratification. I positioned myself so they could get a glimpse of me masturbating, so it wasn't long before they got the idea. Their idea was a little different than mine. It was the first time I experienced DP.

We left the business trip with a signed deal to the satisfaction of both parties. My bonus was significant, so Tim used me on future trips to help partner deals. I had become a corporate whore.

It was quite obvious that I had no aversion to having and enjoying sex. An idea finally occurred to me that I could be an independent contractor. That is, I could apply my skills as I had been doing for the company as an escort. The truth is, I always wanted to work for myself. From my corporate experience, it was clear I wouldn't have a problem securing customers.

In the end, I didn't get the promotions the bosses promised. My last boss said it was because I was needed just where I was. Considered junior staff, my salary was low with most of my income from bonuses. I was making more in bonus' from "hosting" clients than from my base pay.

I was indecisive at first about leaving the company and unsure of myself until after an evening with Mr. Jerry Franklin and his wife, Audrey. It was soon after that I made the leap to go independent.

Jerry was the company's CFO and said to me one afternoon, "My wife and I would like to have you for dinner next Tuesday night. Can you make it?"

I checked my schedule and said, "That would be wonderful, Mr. Franklin. Thank you."

Dinner was at eight and cocktails at seven. Dinner was cooked by a private chef and was equal to my expectations. It was haute cuisine and delicious. Jerry went to the bar to fix us after-dinner drinks when Audrey said, "Jerry was embarrassed to bring this up at dinner, so I'm going to be very blunt. He and I have talked about having a three-some. He wanted himself and another guy with me, but I'm uncomfortable with that arrangement. So we compromised and agreed on inviting a woman to join us."

I appeared stunned, just long enough for Mrs. Franklin to think I was shocked. I wasn't.

"Of course, you can refuse and only consider this as a suggestion with no strings at work."

"I understand, Mrs. Franklin. It isn't what I expected when Mr. Franklin said he wanted to have me for dinner." At that point, I was only playing the reluctant but amenable slut.

"Please call me Audrey. I hope you aren't upset by my suggestion."

"What suggestion?" Jerry asked when he returned with the drinks.

"Dear, we were just talking about the after dinner entertainment."

He looked a little sheepish like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Then he recovered and said, "Yes, Audrey and I think you might be willing to add a new dimension to our sex life."

I smiled then said, "Yes, I think I'd like that."

Dinner was finished. The after dinner drinks had made a nice final chapter to the dining experience. The epilogue began in the bedroom.

Audrey was very well organized. She had it all planned as if it was a movie script. Jerry undressed me, and I was to undress Audrey. Jerry took care of himself. I slurped on Jerry's cock while Audrey watched until she strapped on fat seven inch dong.

With me on all fours and Jerry's cock filling my mouth, Audrey plugged me from behind doing her best impression of a porn star.

When Jerry finally released his load over my face and tits, Audrey decided to be in charge of cleanup. She licked every last puddle of cum off my body and face, then turned on her back spreading her legs inviting me to dine on her shaved pussy. It was only the second time I had been in a situation to pleasure a woman.

When Jerry had rested long enough to get it up and hard for a second round, he had a very unique approach. He took the strap-on that Audrey had used on me and placed it just above his cock. Then he penetrated me from behind in both holes, my ass with silicone, my pussy with human flesh. It was a strange sensation.

After fucking me for what seemed to have no time limit, he pushed me off his wife and finished inside her.

The evening was over. I left at two in the morning under a full moon. I didn't need to be shown out the door. 

Apparently my cooperation as a dinner guest was appreciated. When I resigned from the company, I was given a substantial separation package that could only be considered a golden parachute.

At thirty, I became a highly paid, upscale escort. The first few months were spent getting organized. I knew where the business conferences were held. I knew the hotels and how to make contacts. In fact, I had many contacts over the years to help me get started.

Looking back, I was probably destined to do this ever since high school.

 

Growing Up

 

How was it that I had become so compliant with my bosses and colleagues? It all began as a teenager. My mom taught me to be accommodating to men.

Mom was a hairdresser earning minimum wage. Before that, she was a hippie in San Francisco. That's how I arrived on this earth. I am a love child. Mom doesn't know my dad and really, she never went into the details of her life by the Bay. Mom only said it was an incredible lifestyle, and she had many lovers.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

She wasn't shy about saying I wasn't exactly planned. Mom was saying that after I was born, she needed a job and left California for beauty school, what she liked to call cosmetology. Anything ending in "ology" sounded more like a science and seemed more important, she said.

I grew up in a small apartment in a multicultural neighborhood. Diversity with a capital "D" meant that I learned to be streetwise.

I really never thought about the men Mom brought home. She would go out some nights all dressed up and come home with a guy long after I had gone to bed. It was in the morning that it became clear that she wasn't alone. I just thought that was how a single mother was supposed to act, so I never thought twice about it.

At sixteen, a girl is a little more aware of things that are going on around her. I was now in high school, my hormones were flowing freely, and my friends and I were dating. A few of them became pregnant and left school our junior year. I hadn't had sex with a boy at the start of my junior year, although a few of the guys came close. I guess I wasn't ready or scared or didn't want to repeat my mom's mistake.

One morning, Mom called me into her bedroom. She was in bed with Uncle Bob. She was wearing a garter belt, mesh stockings, high heels and nothing else. She looked fabulous. Uncle Bob wore a torn t-shirt and a cock sticking out like a gun slinger ready to shoot from the hip. He wasn't my uncle of course, but that's what Mom called him. He was no stranger to us. He had been a frequent visitor at our apartment.

Mom had a body that made it obvious why she had lots of visitors, and it wasn't just her pleasant smile. She was a mature full bodied woman, not fat or even thick, but not like the young teenager in the pictures I'd seen of her in San Francisco. She had filled out in all the right places. Her hips and ass were inviting as were her fully developed breasts. They were large and hung over her chest without sagging. She had a forest of hair covering her pussy that she had said men think is sexy. I hoped my body would be like hers when I grew older.

So there I was, trembling in my nightgown, invited into my mom's bedroom during one of her episodes with Uncle Bob. Bob didn't look like he was intending to leave anytime soon. By the looks of his long hard protrusion, he was clearly anticipating more that morning. I didn't know if they already had sex or were only getting ready. And why was I there?

"Come on in, dear," my mom was saying. "Uncle Bob wants to take a closer look at you."

I stepped forward closer to the bed. I was nervous and should have been embarrassed but I wasn't.

"Honey, would you please show Uncle Bob your tits."

"Why is that Mom?"

She didn't answer but Bob did. "You are such a beautiful girl, and now you are at an age where your mom and I thought this would be a good time to educate you."

"What makes you think I need an education? I mean, we had sex ed in school."

"Okay, that's like book learning. Have you done it with a boy?" my mom asked.

"Not really," I said.

My mom said in her motherly voice, "Well, let's play a learning game and start by showing Uncle Bob your tits. You know, good sex starts with not being ashamed of your body."

I actually thought my boobs were pretty nice for being only sixteen. I was more developed than my girlfriends, and was proud of my new body. So I pulled off the straps on my nightie letting the top fall to my waist. No one said a word at first, then Bob asked me to come closer. I did what he asked. He had one hand on his dick and the other touching my tits.

"Oh, those are terrific," and he kept playing with my boobs and massaging his cock. "Come here so I can kiss them."

When he had his lips on my nipples, it was the first time that I fully understood how they stimulated every nerve ending in my body, especially between my thighs.

"Come on darling, help me out here," he said, taking my hand to grip his bone hard cock. Of course, that wasn't new to me. I had given lots of guys hand jobs.

"Oh oh," he moaned. "Fast, faster."

That's when mom, who had been a voyeur while this was happening, turned him toward her so that she could plunge his dick down her throat. I watched as Mom stroked his balls, sucking and sliding his prick in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long before he let out a holler, "My god, my god, I'm coming, I'm coming." With several blasts, he filled my mom's mouth with hot creamy jizz that she gulped down like a glass of her favorite wine.

While they hugged and kissed, I wanted to stay to continue my "education," but decided to slink back into my bedroom leaving them to continue their love-making in privacy. Anyway, I needed to quiet the tingling that continued in my pussy and pleasure myself. Masturbation was my single form of sexual satisfaction up until that time.

That didn't end my education in Mom's bedroom. Uncle Bob was back a week later. Once again I was invited to join them. This time there was no misunderstanding. He wanted to see my whole body. He wanted to see me naked.

I said I didn't want to do it, but Mom said it's no big deal, and she thought I had a sexy body that Uncle Bob ought to see. I reluctantly took off my PJ's leaving on nothing but my slippers.

When Uncle Bob said, "Wow! You are gorgeous and so sexy," my reluctance totally vanished.

This time Bob had nothing on, not even his t-shirt, so I could appreciate his muscular body and hairy chest. Seeing him totally naked triggered something inside me that turned me on like never before. He fondled my tits and had my hand on his cock like before. The difference was that this time his hand was on my thigh moving up to my pussy.

"Oh, you are really cute," he said. "Do you get wet inside like your mom? Let's see," and he did.

His strong hands parted my legs and a thick finger penetrated my virgin pussy.

"Goodness, you are wet." With that he slid off the bed and put his head between my legs licking every good place that makes a girl feel warm all over. My heart leaped out of my chest and pounded faster than a woodpecker on a tree trunk.

Time escaped me until Uncle Bob brought his cock to my face. I knew what he wanted. After all, I had seen my mom make him moan with pleasure. It didn't go well at first. He wanted it all the way in, all the way down my throat. I couldn't do it. I gagged and cried. Uncle Bob kept trying, and I did my best. It wasn't like what my mom could do, but it was enough. At the end he unloaded, so that I nearly drowned from so much of his creamy juices squirting out at me. I swallowed what I could, the rest just dribbled down my chin. Uncle Bob then used his finger to scoop it back into my mouth. He didn't want for me to miss a single drop.

Mom didn't say much before I left the room except, "You're a good girl. I'm really proud of you."

A week later, Mom was telling me that she thought Uncle Bob would stop by with a present for us. "What is it, Mom?"

"I don't know honey. He didn't say, but he wondered if you would like to be with us again tonight."

"So what did you tell him?"

"I didn't tell him anything. It's up to you. You're not a child anymore. How was it last time?"

"Okay, I guess. I probably could do better the next time. He pushed my head down trying to get it down my throat. I tried, Mom. I really tried."

"Don't worry, dear. It takes time before a girl can deep throat."

"I know," I said. "You know what, though? I didn't mind the taste so much. It was salty like my tears but thicker. Having him in my mouth felt like a deep kiss, not like a guy's hot wet tongue but something more, something plump, hard and pulsing. Really, Mom, it got me excited. I think I flinched when he squirted because I wasn't expecting it to come out so fast and for so long.

"You know, Mom, he's really good at flicking his tongue when he's between my legs. It made me feel stuff inside that tingled and got me wet. I was panting so hard I was gasping for air."

She nodded with a understanding smile. "Yes, he's very good at that."

Uncle Bob arrived that night with a huge box. It was a new TV! Mom and I couldn't believe it. He said it his way of showing his appreciation for us being so nice to him. Of course, I was invited into their bedroom that night and improved on my earlier lessons.

As the weeks went by, I pleasured Uncle Bob and he pleasured me. Most of the time Mom left us alone saying, "Bob, if you're going to fuck someone tonight, it's going to be me, not my daughter. Understand?" And he didn't.

Things changed during the summer between my junior and senior years. The first was that Mom introduced me to several other boyfriends. I undressed if they asked and gave a few of them blowjobs. By that time, I had no trouble with deep throat. It was also the summer when we moved into a nicer apartment and in a safer neighborhood.

"How can we afford this, Mom?" I asked before the move.

"Oh," she said, "I got a raise and business is really good."

I didn't exactly believe that after seeing a wad of hundred dollar bills left on her nightstand the morning after some stranger had left. I might have been playing a part in our increased wealth, but the subject never came up until school started.

Mom introduced me to a guy by the name of Willard, just as I was leaving on a date during my senior year. She said Willard was a great customer ever since she began cutting men's hair as well as styling women's. When I got home after 1:00 AM, his BMW was no longer parked out front. He had left. Willard hadn't stayed the night like so many others, but I knew he was fucking mom.

I was home the next night he came back to our place. The sounds coming from Mom's bedroom were unmistakable. My room was a long way down the hall from hers, but I still could hear them. Mom wasn't the silent type. When she had an orgasm, it was like a siren shattering the night's calm.

It was on Willard's third or fourth visit, Mom asked me to join them. It was just after ten that night, and I was wearing a robe after taking a shower. My hair was wet, and I smelled like a fresh bouquet of roses. That's what Willard said. As soon as I walked into the bedroom, Mom left without saying a word. There was no ultimatum about not fucking me as in the past. It seemed very odd.

Willard said how beautiful and sexy I was while he gently peeled off my robe. His kisses were warm and erotic. His tongue danced with mine giving me flashes of heat over my entire body. Of course that was the preliminary for sucking his cock and getting him off. What I didn't know, it was the preliminary for popping my cherry.

I helped him out of his suit and by the looks of his clothes, Willard was wealthy. The night I first met him, his BMW was parked out front so I knew he had money. He had a charm about him that none of the others my mom brought home had. I felt comfortable being around him. He was like a father figure.

"Come over here, honey, and lie down with me."

We snuggled for awhile and I could sense his urgency when his hard cock pressed against my tummy. He stroked my thigh, then had his hand in my crotch. It felt good having him fondle my clit. He was quite expert at making me feel really aroused and horny. Willard's finger penetrated my slit, then two fingers. He seemed to know exactly where my g-spot was and had me moaning with desire for the next few minutes. Without a word, he rolled on top of me, pushed my legs apart, then entered my pussy with one deep thrust.

"Ouch. Stop, that hurts!" I yelled.

"Sorry my dear. Your mom didn't say you were a virgin. It gets better my little Lolita, much better."

He just stayed on top of me without moving. I could feel an occasional twitch of his cock filling my insides, then he moved slowly and carefully, up and down, in and out. . His hips met mine, then they didn't, then again. He wasn't ready to cum right away giving me new pleasures as my insides became moist and slippery. I could feel this tingle on the walls of my vagina and with each slow thrust, it made me feel an intensity building over my entire body. He must have sensed my lust and pounded into me harder, almost savagely. It was during these hard strokes that the tingle became several small orgasms and at almost the perfect moment, I climaxed as he shot spasm after spasm inside me.

Oh my god, oh my god, I panicked. He didn't wear protection, and I wasn't on the pill. I was about to become a second generation unwed mom.

He stayed with me for awhile longer, and I tried to calm myself. Then he said, "You might find it more comfortable in a different position." I liked his comforting voice when he turned me over on all fours. From the back, he penetrated me again not waiting for me to get over the initial shock like the first time.

I rocked back and forth matching his rhythms and got the orgasmic pleasure every women craves. I was hooked on sex, good hard forceful sex. I never wanted him to stop. He eventually stopped, of course, finishing with another gusher inside my slippery adolescent cunt.

Early the next morning, I slipped in bed next to my mom and asked, "Mom, did you tell Willard to have sex with me last night?"

"No dear. He only said you were a lovely young girl that reminded him of his high school sweetheart. He asked if it would be okay to spend some time with you."

"And you didn't understand what that meant?"

"Of course dear, but now you're old enough to make your own decisions. Remember, dear, when I was in Frisco at sixteen, my girlfriends and I were having sex with guys all of the time."

"Is that what you were thinking when you had me undress and give Uncle Bob a blowjob?"

"No, at first it was to give you confidence and a better self image. I never imagined it would go as far as sucking his dick."

"But you knew Willard wanted to screw me."

"Let's say, I'm not surprised. Was he kind and gentle with you?"

"I suppose so. He's a totally cool guy, Mom. We did it twice, but I'm a little sore down there."

"Well, dear, the first time is like that. The thing is, you aren't a little girl anymore. You're now a woman."

"Thanks, Mom. I guess that's always what I wanted to hear ever since Uncle Bob began my education last year."

It was the first of many more meetings with Willard. He was a stud, the kind that can hold back allowing me to have so many wonderful orgasms. There is no telling how many times he made me cum each time we fucked. There were other men too that dropped in for a drink and more. I turned out to be the "more." Of course I dodged a bullet and didn't get pregnant that first time. Soon after, Mom had me on the pill. Safe at last.

The money was enough to send me through college, get a marketing job, then market myself.

So that's almost the full story. I'm now just short of thirty. Although my body filled out, it's not quite the same as my mom's. I have her full boobs, but not her body size being thinner and longer legged. I have to say that all the talk recently about workplace harassment has a happy ending in my case. I took advantage of the situation and did not feel intimidated. It fit my career development plan perfectly.

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments