Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deep End Of The Fishbowl

"In the blue light of a projector, anything is possible."

15
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

This was the third time this week Mia had to sit in this damn conference room and listen to her team drone on about things that didn't matter. The walls were covered in posters from ancient advertising campaigns and the lack of windows made it seem tiny and oppressive. The only good thing about this room was when the door was closed, the lights were off, and the projector was in wait mode. The blue light made it seem like you were inside a relaxing aquarium and could daydream about anything.

 

But on and on the meeting ran, going well past the hour it was scheduled for. She had stopped listening ages ago and found herself staring at her coworker Ian's hands as he rolled a pen back and forth between them. His fingers were long and elegant and her mind drifted to what he could do with them if he wanted.

 

Thinking about him seemed to be her default activity when her mind wandered off. Something about his energy was intoxicating to her in an almost embarrassing way. He was unusual, both reserved and easy-going. Creative and serious. Somehow casual intellectual conversations had turned into physical attraction so strong it was sometimes hard for her to be around him.

 

They had been tiptoeing a line between friendship and flirting for months now but he never made a move. She didn’t know what to do about the situation. He had to be aware of his effect on her by now, but she was lucky no one else in their building seemed to notice her discomfort. Getting involved with a coworker is a great way to land yourself in HR.

 

She was called out of her daydream about Ian's hands on her body by someone standing up. The meeting was over and people were leaving. Finally.

 

"I am going to keep the room for a bit," She said to her boss as they all left the room. It was lunchtime so everyone was leaving the building anyway. No one would need this room and she could get some work done if her mind would refocus.

 

Ian stood up and went to leave too, smiling at her as he came by her chair. Sometimes talking to him was as easy as breathing, but sometimes it made her want to bang her head on a wall out of confusion. She couldn't handle a mental tap dance right now.

 

Avoiding his gaze, she groaned internally and dropped her head on to the table.

 

"Can you turn off the light off on your way out?"

 

The light flicked off leaving her in her favorite blue glow. She heard the door close softly. She let out a frustrated sigh.

 

"Rough day?"

 

He hadn't left. He was standing right behind her chair bathed in the blue light of the idle projector. It highlighted his five o'clock shadow and made him look both approachable and mysterious at the same time. She found herself staring and couldn’t think of anything clever to say. It didn't look like he was planning on going anywhere.

 

She ended up giving an exasperated laugh, "Yeah, these meetings are too long and I was having trouble concentrating."

 

"True. Anything I can do to help you concentrate?"

 

A grin spread across his face in an almost evil way.  

 

"Oh please, I think we both know you are part of the distraction."

 

He had caught her staring at him more than once so she knew it was true. He might give mixed signals, but she didn’t see the point in hiding how she felt.

 

This was not going to be productive. Knowing she wasn't going to be able to relax in here she stood up to leave. With her back to the table and him in front of the door, she didn't make it far. He stepped closer so that he was right in front of her, blocking her exit.

 

"I'd say I'm sorry, but I am really not." 

 

As he said it, he reached up and ran his fingers lightly over her bare arm from shoulder to wrist. She shivered and felt like electric energy moved up her entire arm and into her body. She had to close her eyes for a minute and nearly stopped breathing.

 

"Hmm. I like that I can make you shiver."

 

He looked like a cat who had caught a bird. Damn it. She hated this power he had to stop her in her tracks. It was such an insult to her character. She tried to give her best tough face, but she only half believed herself as she said, "I wish you wouldn't do that."

 

"Do you really?" He asked as he moved both hands down both her arms this time, gently pressing his nails into her skin. A tiny moan crossed her lips. "Ha, that is delightful."

 

She sat abruptly on the edge of the table before her knees gave out. Her hands came up and caught him by the elbows before he could move back out of her reach like he always did. She gently drew her nails down the inside of his arms making him shudder instead. Briefly, she was the satisfied cat.

 

This was the worst part. He would tease her, or she him, but they both stopped before either of them were really satisfied. It was just an elaborate game of one-upping each other. Just as she suspected, he started to draw back before she could do more. She could feel the frustration building inside of her and the anger settling in. It was a game without a winner and didn't think she could take it anymore.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

 

Something snapped in her head and her brain lost to her body. She couldn't miss another opportunity to feel everything she had been denying herself. She reached out and put her fingers into the loops of his jeans to pull him closer. She sat more firmly on the table and she spread her legs as she drew him in. She could see his eyes glance down as her skirt rode up her thighs. She held him in place between her legs as she released his jeans and moved her hands up under the back of his shirt.

 

He held almost completely still as if enjoying the sensation or scared of what she would do next. As always she wasn't quite sure what he was thinking, but she was willing to push the limits today. She wanted him to show her that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She was willing to push him until his resolve broke too. She had reached a tipping point where she had to have him or she was going to go mad.

 

She ran her hands up his back and over his shoulders and he drew in a quick breath. His back seemed sensitive so she took her time gently and not so gently exploring his skin. She moved her hands around to the front as she gently drew her fingernails over his chest. His knees seemed to buckle underneath him, giving her the encouragement to keep going. She grabbed a handful of his shirt to bring his tall frame down to her level and placed her mouth on the hollow dip of his neck. 

 

While she was kissing up the side of his neck, her hands started to undo his jeans. She ran her thumb over the inside top of his boxers. That seemed to finally be enough to make his body finally take over.

 

His hands found her legs and pushed the skirt up the rest of the way. She had to throw her hands behind her to support herself so she didn’t fall back on the table. He ran his hands up and down her smooth legs before she locked them around him in case he tried to back away again.

 

He stopped again and her eyes found his. He seemed to be caught between his brain and his body all over again. She reached up to take his face in her hands and raised herself up so that she could put her lips gently against his. He hesitated but she kept her hands on his face. He seemed to give in and her gentle kiss quickly turned deeper. He suddenly seemed to want to drink her in like he was stranded in a desert and she was water.

 

He moaned very softly and reached back to put his hands in her long hair. She released her hands and finished undressing him, hearing his boxers hit the floor. He refused to break the kiss, so she couldn't look down at her discovery.

 

Instead, his hands released her hair to move to her panties and he started to pull them down her legs. She shifted so they would move easier but he still wouldn't release her lips. Having freed her panties he actually brought his hands to hold her face so she couldn't pull back. The kiss seemed to last ages, and she thought she was going to explode from wanting more.

 

Just when she was going to pull away to kiss something else, he broke the kiss and grabbed her waist. Pulling her hips across to the edge of the table. He positioned himself right in front of her but hesitated. He looked up at her. Thinking he was going to pull away again she pleaded, almost desperately,

 

"Please..."

 

She started to reach up for him and pull him towards her when he abruptly pushed forward into her. She was so wet that he slid in easily and both of them moaned softly at the sensation. It was so satisfying to at last get what she wanted, that it was almost enough. Until he drew back and started to push in again. Then she never wanted it to stop.

 

His hands stayed on her legs for support as he continued to push into her and drawback. For how much tension had built between them he somehow managed to show restraint and it was driving her wild. Every time he slowly pushed back inside her she felt like she was panting with desire for more.

 

She hooked both legs around his waist and started moving her own body to match his. Rising and falling with his movements, encouraging him to go faster and faster. Eventually, his hands were gripping her legs for leverage as he slammed into her with enough force that the table moved underneath her body.

 

She felt the pressure building so quickly that she knew she was going to scream. Putting her arm across her mouth just in time, she came hard and fast, biting down to keep her scream from escaping and giving them away. Her orgasm seemed to send him over the edge too and he came moments later, gripping her legs so hard she knew there would be bruises there. Seeing that tomorrow would send shivers down her spine.

 

He gently caressed the inside of her leg as she laid on the table panting and trying to stop the world from spinning. Suddenly she heard a loud noise.

 

The door slammed open and Ian said to her, "Are you sleeping in the fishbowl again?"

 

Mia picked her head up from the desk and blinked slowly at the room as it came back into focus. Luckily in the blue light, he couldn't tell how red her face had become.

 

Published 
Written by ScarlettElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments