Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Liberation Of Margaret

"After rescuing my secretary, I get rewarded for my efforts."

26
9 Comments 9
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Have you ever thought back to an event in your life and wished you had changed the outcome? Recently, I did just that. When I was much, much younger, I took a job at a major research university in the Midwest. One of the first things I had to do after taking the job was to hire an Administrative Assistant.

Margaret was a feisty redhead, in her mid-thirties, with two small kids, and in the process of getting divorced from an abusive husband. She appeared competent.  Not the best-qualified person for the job, but I felt that she needed it more than the other qualifying candidates. 

Even though I was single at the time, I was a firm believer in not playing where I work, so, for the three years we worked together, I refused to let myself get involved with her. But, I wondered, what if I had?

Right from the get-go, Margaret and I hit it off. We shared an offbeat, very adult sense of humor which often lead to what a casual observer might think of as sexual harassment. It was never meant that way, even if it sounded like it, but we both gave and took without a second thought. On more than one occasion,  I wondered if she was coming on to me, but I ignored it.

One Friday evening, we were working late and her estranged husband showed up, giving her a hard time. I was in my office working on an annual report. Margaret was at her desk outside my office compiling statistics for the same report. Randy showed up and their words quickly got heated, with him getting verbally abusive.

"Listen, you stupid cunt. I ain't payin' you shit, so I can see my kids."

I walked into her office asking if there seemed to be a problem. Randy turned on me, "Mind your own fuckin' business, asshole!" He turned back to Margaret, "This your new stud, bitch?"

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir," I said, moving between the two.

 "And if I don't?" Randy threatened.

"I'll have to call security and have you arrested," I said, picking up the phone on Margaret's desk.

 Returning his anger at Margaret, he said, "This ain't over, bitch. You'll regret this."

I dialed security. Randy saw the futility of his situation and started to leave. He turned one last time and said to me, "You can have the cow. She was a shitty lay anyway." He stalked out, slamming the door.

Margaret burst into tears. I turned, took her in my arms and held her while she sobbed. "I'm so sorry," she said.

"No need to apologize," I said. "Are you going to be all right? Do you think he's going to do something stupid?"

"Oh, I don't know. He might."

"We can finish this Monday. Let's call it a night. Call your folks, have them keep the kids for the night, and warn them about him. You're coming with me."

"Are you sure? "

"Yup."

 She looked up at me, smiled, and playfully asked, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?"

 I pressed against her and replied, "That, my dear, is not a banana. Now let's go get something to eat"

 I took her arm, walked her to my car, and we left for a nice Italian place around the corner. After a pleasant dinner, I drove us a short distance to my place. When we got to the door, she turned, hugged me again, whispering, "Are you sure about this?"

My hands gravitated to her backside, I whispered back, "Are you sure about this?"

Pressing her hand against the bulge in my pants, she replied,  "He's still legally my husband,  and I shouldn't, but, yes, I am."

We proceeded inside where I immediately removed her suit jacket and started to unbutton her blouse, all while kissing her.  She broke the kiss stepped away, pointed to my leather chair. "Sit!" she said. "I'll take over from here."

"Yes, Ma'am!" I sat, watching her slowly untie the bow at her throat and finish unbuttoning her blouse.

I was surprised at the amount of cleavage she showed, being used to the proper formality of her usual business attire. She kicked off her shoes and started caressing my now raging hard-on with her stocking covered foot. I looked down at my lap, then up at her face. Her barely controlled lust was evident as the blouse floated to the floor.

"I love your taste in lingerie, Margaret," I said, trying not to stare at her bra-clad breasts.

She shimmied for a moment, letting the orbs dance around her chest while unzipping her skirt. It pooled around her ankles. leaving her standing in her bra, matching panties, stockings, and suspenders.

"You look good enough to eat!" I moved to get up but was stopped by a foot pressed against my chest.

"Unh, unh unh!" she said, wagging a finger at me in mock anger. "This is my treat. For rescuing a damsel in distress."

"Hey, if you wanted dessert, we could have ordered it at the restaurant."

I sat back down, as she planted a foot on my crotch and rolled her stocking off.

"What I want, they don't serve at any restaurant. You don't mind if I take charge, do you?"

I shook my head, no, as she repeated with the other foot, grinding her sole against my erection. She straddled the chair, her hips mere inches from my face. I could smell her desire as she reached behind her back, disconnecting her bra, shrugging her shoulders and revealing as perfect a pair of breasts as I had ever seen. Full, round, with puffy nipples. I looked up at them and licked my lips.

"Want some?" she asked shimmying again.

I watched, mesmerized as her breasts wobbled like ocean waves. She sat down on my lap, grinding against my manhood, nipples level with my eyes. "What are you waiting for?"

That was all the permission I needed. I opened my mouth, taking the whole left nipple into my mouth and sucking gently as my tongue rolled over the firm tissue of her nipple. She sighed. I moaned. I let go of the left and attacked the right. I felt her hands on my hand, holding me to her.

"God, I love this!" she whimpered, "Randy never let me be in charge."

"He was an idiot,"  I mumbled into her breast.  "Go ahead, do your worst. I'm sure I'll enjoy every minute of it."

She stood up, her panties at eye level again. I could see a lot of dampness in the gusset, my nose confirming what I saw. I went to reach for them and got my hand slapped.

She smiled and said, "Remember who's in charge here."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She rolled her panties off, agonizingly slowly, a centimeter at a time. Milky white skin gave way to paprika colored hair, neatly trimmed in the shape of an arrowhead pointing toward her secret place. Her aroma filled my head, making my cock twitch.

"You're killing me here,  Margaret," I said, resisting the urge to bury my face in her bush.

"Did you know that in medieval times it was thought that every time a man orgasmed, it shortened his lifespan?"

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

My gaze alternated between her face and her crotch. I shook my head, no.

"If that's true, you just might die tonight." she laughed as she leaned forward allowing my nose to part her hairs.

I extended my tongue caressing her lips with the tip. But just for a moment.

She stepped away, saying, "I think its time to make you more comfortable."

Grabbing my necktie she pulled me toward the bedroom. "Can I count on you to be obedient? Or, do I need to tie you down?"

"Whichever you want. I can't guarantee that I will be able to control myself."

She removed my shirt and tee, shoved me on the bed, and whipped off my tie and secured one wrist to the headboard. She looked around for something to use on my other hand.

"In the closet," I said. 

She grabbed another tie, secured my other wrist and continued to strip my clothes off. First, the belt, then the shoes and socks, followed by my trousers. 

Margaret slithered up my body, rubbing her face against the silk fabric of my boxers. She pulled them off, revealing my stiff cock, complete with a droplet of pre-cum at the tip.

"You have some impressive equipment there, Mr. Fox."

"You're not too shabby yourself, Mrs. Canfield."

Looking at me in mock shock, she said, "If I can't get a better reply by morning, I just might have to join a convent."

She leaned over kissing my crown and lapping up the precious liquid at the slit. Her lips slid over the helmet, her tongue caressed the veiny shaft as I disappeared down her throat. Damn, she looked hot.

"If you're not careful, this could be over before it gets started."

"You aren't going to get off that easily, Mister," she said sliding her lips over my shaft again as she sucked.

"Seriously, Margaret, I'm on the verge..."

Pulling off, she pinched the base, averting a premature end to her fun.

"Let's try this, then," she said scooting up the bed until her cunt was right over my head.

Lowering herself down until my lips touched hers, she spread herself open, letting my tongue flick against her exposed clit. I started with a few flicks before switching to long, deep doggy kisses against her nub. Her pubic hairs tickled my nose as my tongue stabbed and tickled her clit. I licked and drank from her half an hour, bringing her three orgasms in that time.

The third time, she slid off and licked her warm sweetness from my chin and lips.

"Do you enjoy me as much as I do?" she whispered between licks and kisses. 

"I could live here," I replied.

"No, you couldn't," she said sweetly. "Why not?"

"Because you can't fuck me if your head is in the way."

She formed a fist around the base of my cock. Slowly sliding up and down my shaft, she teased it to the point where I was really close. She stopped, pinched it, and bent down to kiss it, smearing pre-cum all over her lips.

"I can't believe Randy didn't like you doing this."

"He had to be in charge. All the time! And he hated these. He called them udders." she said as she fed me her breasts. "Where do you want to cum?  My mouth, my ass, my tits, or my cunny?

Between nipple sucks, I replied, "All of the above! You're in charge, put it where you want it the most."

"Really?" She straddled me, settling down so my cock nestled along the valley of her soaking cunt.

Slowly rolling her hips, she smeared her essence along the length of my cock, shivering each time my helmet rubbed her clit. A sigh escaped her lips as she reached down and tucked my cock into her pussy.

"Try not to cum too quickly, Grey. I want to prolong this exquisite agony as long as possible."

Looking up into her eyes, I could see the sheer joy of the moment.

"And if I can't? How are you going to punish me?"

Grinding against me she leaned forward, dangling her breasts in my face. "I'll think of something."

"If you untie me, I promise you won't regret it."

Mashing her breasts to my face, she untied both wrists, moaning as I gently chewed on her right nipple. Feasting on the firm flesh, I reached down and began caressing her clit as she bounced up and down, massaging my shaft with the full length of her juicy cunt.

"Oh God! You feel so good inside me," she panted, watching me feed on her chest. She leaned forward, making my job easier, switching back and forth, from one nipple to the other.  'Promise me that you won't cum without warning."

"I promise," I replied as her breasts surrounded my face. My thumb pressed against her clit as my hips lifted her off the bed.

"Are you trying to make me cum again? You bad boy," she admonished, lifting my face to hers as she nibbled on my lower lip.

I was getting dangerously close to cumming and I told her so. Instead of stopping and pinching the base of my cock again, she whispered in my ear, "Go ahead. Breed me."

I could feel her cunt muscles flexing deep inside her, deliberately coaxing me to cum.

"You are on birth control, right?"

She coyly smiled as she ground her clit against my hand.

"Maybe... maybe not! There's only one way to find out."

Her fingernails dug into my pecs.

That was all I needed. I thrust deep, our pubic bones mashing together as my cock began to pump my seed into the depths of her womb. I grunted like an animal as I grabbed both cheeks of her ass, holding her tight to me, feeling the rippling of her cunt as it urged me to empty myself. I came so hard that I was light headed for a moment, not feeling her dismount and curl up in the crook of my shoulder.

My cock had gone completely soft, laying on my belly still leaking cum. Margaret began playing with the warm liquid, getting it all over her fingers, which she raised to her mouth before kissing me. The pungent sweetness of her essence and the tangy saltiness of mine gave me an idea.

I scrambled toward the foot of the bed, spread her legs wide, looking longingly at the ooze of cum slowly drooling from her cunt. Lowering my head, I slurped up the dollop before burying my face in her, my nose tickled by the cum matted red hairs standing guard just above her clit. 

"What are you doing?"

Lifting my head, I replied, "Something Randy would never do, I'll bet."

I bent back down, sucking a dollop of our lovemaking out from the folds of her pussy. When I was done, I kissed my way past her breasts and fed her, our tongues going back and forth into each other's mouths.

Between kisses, she said softly, "You have some serious kinks, Mr, Fox, but I like them. And, you're going to do another thing Randy wouldn't do either."

"And what is that, Mrs. Canfield?" I said as I looked down at her, a sly smile on my face.

Grabbing my shaft she started to pump it, helping it to revive. "Round two!"

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments