Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The look alike part 2

"Couldn't keep him off my mind."

12
6 Comments 6
9.8k Views 9.8k
959 words 959 words
Weeks go by and my tight, low cut shirts, form-fitting dresses, and short skirts had done nothing to get Jimmy's attention. After his first day in my office and the amazing oral sex I have ever received, I couldn't get him off my mind let alone keep myself from being hot and bothered whenever I saw him. 

Every night I would go home and get my toys out and pleasure myself to the thought of that afternoon, and then some. I'd think about him coming up behind me in the vault room, unzipping my dress from behind and being me over. I almost become dripping wet when I think of him becoming my boss for that brief moment while he bent me over the counter in the vault and making cum roll down my legs as he plunged into me like it was the last time. 

I sat at my desk staring at my computer as I felt my sex get hotter and hotter the more I thought about him inside me. The more wet I got the more vivid my thoughts got. 

A knock at my door brought me back to reality.

"Yes, come in," I said as I straightened myself up. 

"Sara, our manager asked me to see if you would be willing to stay after we close tonight to catch up on some calls we are behind on. I can pick up some dinner for us before we get started it you want."

I stared at Jimmy as he took leaning against my door frame. If I had it my way we wouldn't be making too many calls. 

"Yeah, that's fine, Jimmy. Come to my office after we close and I'll give you the list to reference from."

"See you then." He winked as he turned around and walked away. 

Did he just wink at me, I thought? No, he couldn't have. I want him so my mind is playing tricks with me.

The rest of the day went by slow. I felt like I watched the clock for years. When it got close to closing time, I grabbed my bag and went to the restroom. I took my panties off and shoved them in my purse. Then my bra and opened my blouse a little more. That should do it, I thought. If he doesn't try anything seeing this, then I don't know what will.

I was pulling up the paperwork as he came to my door. 

"Well, Jimmy, you ready to get started?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." 

I leaned over handing him the docs and purposely pushing my boobs up with my arm to make them pop out more. I looked up to see him staring at them.

"Start reading over this while I get the call list." I turned to the file cabinet behind my desk and bent over more than I should have, hoping he would notice the lack of panty lines I had.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

When I got the docs I needed I sat on my desk in front of him and leaned forward to pop my cleavage out again while I showed him something on the paper.

He didn't even miss a beat. He saw what I was doing. He rolled his chair up to me closer, wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his face in my breasts. Kissing and sucking on them as his hands made their way up my shirt and started undoing it. Before I knew it my blouse was across my office with my breasts fully exposed to him as he kept tonguing my nipples. I pulled him up so he was standing in front of me so I could undo his pants. He pulled away and pulled me off the desk. 

"You think you're my boss, Sara?! Not now you aren't! Bend over!"

His demands got me more wet than I ever thought possible. I could feel my juices already start to slide down my thighs. 

I leaned over my desk and he pushed his hips up against my ass. I could feel how hard he was and I needed it inside me. I hiked up my skirt and rubbed my bare ass across his member. I could feel it throbbing under his pants. 

"Take your pants off and fuck me, Jimmy!" 

He spanked me.

"You're not the boss right now so stop trying to act like it or you'll be punished!" He spanked me again and made me moan. "I know how much I bother you. I see it every day. You come in your office and rub yourself wishing it was my tongue again."

He kept pushing his dick against my ass and I keep pushing back. 

Finally, I could hear him push his pants down and his dick smack against my ass. Before I could even take another breath, Jimmy grabbed my hair and shoved his dick deep inside my soaked pussy. 

"God, Sara, did you already cum? You're soaked!"

He didn't even start out slow, he started pounding me fast and hard. I could feel an orgasm coming. I was gonna explode all over his dick. He could tell because my breathing got faster. My moans got louder. He stopped, turned me over real quick, lifted my legs up, and shoved himself back inside me. I lost it.

My head flew back, my pussy dripped with cum, my body shook. He just kept pumping deeper and deeper until I felt him starting to cum inside me. He grabbed my breasts as he pumped his hot load deep inside. I gasped and watched as his dick slowly pull out with cum following.

He stepped back, pulled up his pants, winked, and walked out of my office to leave the building.

Published 
Written by innocentsinner93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments