Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mall Lingerie Store

"I only needed a few items to liven things up for my girlfriend's birthday celebration."

31
10 Comments 10
32.7k Views 32.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I wandered into a Victoria’s Secret type of store in a shopping mall near my house, looking to find something sexy for my girlfriend’s upcoming 25th birthday. I wanted to find something personal and fun that both she and I might enjoy and make her feel good. Melissa didn’t have a lot of sexy underwear or lingerie. She always hinted every time we walked past the store in the mall, that she’d love to have a few hundred bucks, just to spend in this one store.

So when I got a bonus at work, I saved it and decided to make a trip to the store.

I felt like a fish out of water walking into the store. It was late on a mid-week work day, and about 9:30 at night. The store, like the mall, was mostly empty. A nice young lady, in her early twenties, casually approached me and asked if she could help me find anything. I told her I was looking for something for my girlfriend.

“So what size is your girlfriend?” she asked.

I didn’t have a clue.

“Is she small and petite, or larger?” she asked.

“She isn’t small and she isn’t large,” I replied. I looked at the clerk and added, “She is about your size, only with larger boobs." A soon as I made the comment, I knew I had screwed up. I tried to correct myself.

“I mean, there is nothing wrong with your boobs,” I remarked. I apologized profusely. The store clerk smiled. 

“That’s OK,” she replied. “I understand.”

It was an awkward moment.

“So are you looking for panties and a bra, sleepwear, or lingerie? Do you have a color preference? Do you want sexy, lacy, racy or plain Jane?” the young lady inquired.

“Sexy, lacy and racy sounds good to me", I replied.

“Follow me,” the young clerk said, taking off towards the back of the store. As we walked to the back of the store, I casually sized her up. She was cute, not as cute as my girlfriend, but still cute, none-the-less. She was wearing skin-tight black leggings and a long shirt that barely covered her ass. She was weight to height proportionate and had very long back hair. 

As we got to the back of the store, she showed me several outfits that were hanging on a roll.There wasn’t much to any of them. I think she enjoyed seeing me blush as she held each one up and asked my opinion. 

"Is this your first time in here?" she asked as she held up a see-through outfit.

I stammered out a bashful and embarrassed, "Yes."

The store clerk stayed quiet for a second then asked me if I wanted her to model one of the outfits.

"Are you allowed to do that?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "But, I can tell you're a bit undecided."

I looked around the store. It was late.

Then, as quickly as she made the offer, she apologized.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, no, no," I quickly replied. "It's just I didn't think you were allowed to model outfits."

"We're not," she quickly added. "I just thought it might help you to make a decision."

"Fine," I replied. I handed her a pink outfit and asked if she felt OK putting it on.

"Sure," she replied, taking the outfit from my hand.

"Can you give me a few minutes?" she asked, adding, "We close in a few minutes and I want to make sure the front gate is closed."

I was off looking at a few items when I heard the gate at the front of the store being rolled down. I headed to the cash register at the back of the store.

"Give me a moment," she said, disappearing through a side door. "I'll be right back."

I settled into a small chair situated by a tri-fold floor length mirror. A few moments later she stepped out from the closed door, clad only in the very sheer lacy pink negligee. She did a quick spin and asked what I thought.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. She had a smoking hot body. 

"I bet your boyfriend loves you," I remarked.

"No boyfriend," she replied, "So what do you think?"

"I'm impressed," I replied. "Would you mind modeling a few more items?"

"I guess so," she replied. "What did you have in mind?"

I handed her some black stockings, garter straps, high heels, a sexy pair of lacy black panties and another very sheer negligee top.

She disappeared into the dressing room while I waited. I could only see the very bottom portion of her legs as she shifted back and forth behind the closed door. I could see her slip on the heels and then standing still.

“Please don’t look at my ass,” she said from behind the closed dressing room door.

"I won't," I replied. She stepped out from behind the dressing room door. She had her arms folded across her chest. 

“Look,” I replied, ‘I’ve seen nipples before.”

“Not mine,” she shot back. I stepped closer and extended my hand. Surprisingly, she took my hand and allowed me to guide her over in front of the floor length mirror. I marveled at how very sexy she appeared.

“Nice ass,” I remarked.

“You’re not supposed to be looking” she replied. “You have a girlfriend.”

“Oh yeah,” I replied, “I forgot.”

I nodded my head and told her I’d get the outfit. She took a step back and turned to look at her butt in the mirror.

“I need to lose a few pounds,” she remarked.

“Oh please,” I replied. “You’re fine. I wouldn't kick you out of bed.”

I knew as soon as I made the comment, it was probably an inappropriate remark. To my surprise, however, my comment didn’t seem to offend her.

She stepped back into the dressing room and closed the door. Unfortunately, and perhaps, fortunately, the latch didn’t catch and she didn’t notice it. The door remained open a few inches, allowing me a perfect unobstructed view into the dressing room as she stripped out of the negligee. 

I watched as she slipped into another negligee, and pulled on some very sheer pink panties.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

She took her time readjusting everything before stepping out of the dressing room.

“This one is pretty cool,” she remarked as she looked back over her shoulder into the floor length mirror. “I like it the best.”

“Then it is yours,” I replied.

She looked at me in silence. I’m pretty sure she was questioning whether or not she had heard me correctly.

“It’s yours,” I repeated.

“On no,” she replied, “I can’t.”

“Yes you can,” I shot back.

“I will ring it up as an employee purchase so you get the discount, but honestly, you don’t have to buy me anything,” she replied. 

The top portion of the ensemble was very sheer and tied at the front. I pulled on the tie as she attempted to prevent it from opening.

"I've already seen just about everything you have," I said. She looked at me without saying a word. I smiled. I could tell she was turned on by the sweet and musty smell of excitement that emanated from her. I slipped my hand past the part of the negligee and on to her side.

"You can tease me like this," I remarked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, she replied.

I slipped the negligee off her shoulders, as I gently placed my hand over her left breast, cupping it in my own. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

I stepped in closer and pulled her closer, to where I stood. We were mere inches apart.

"This is dangerous," she whispered.

"Life is dangerous," I whispered back. She stood eye to eye with me in her stiletto heels.

"I like the outfit, especially the bottoms," I whispered.

"I thought you might," she replied, biting down on her lower lip, as she asked, "Do you want them?"

"Yes," I replied, our eyes locking on to each other.

"If you want them," she replied, "You will have to take them off me."

Day-yam! I slipped a lone finger into the elastic side of the t-back and pulled at them, but she stopped me.

"Sit down silly," she said before I could get very far. "I'll take them off for you."

I settled back into the chair by the tri-fold mirror as she stepped in front of me. I watched as she unsnapped the garter straps and rolled the black stockings down her long sexy legs. She unfastened the ankle straps of her heels and stepped out of them. She then stripped out of the small strip of black cloth that barely covered her womanly parts and tossed it up on the counter-top. My eyes were glued on her. She was completely naked, except for her belly button piercing, and small sparkling earrings.

“This hardly seems fair,” she said. 

“What?” I asked.

“I’m the only one naked,” she replied.

I unbuttoned my shirt. 

“Now we are talking,” she replied, as she stepped over closer to where I sat in the high back chair, using her foot to part my legs.

I was staring straight at her belly piercing. She leaned forward and placed her fingers into the waistband of my jeans, and tugged on them.

“Boxers or bikini briefs?” she asked.

“Your guess,” I replied.

“I’m betting boxers,” she said.

“I’m betting you’re probably right,” I replied.

I could tell she was extremely turned on. I gently placed my hands on her waist and pulled her in closer between my legs. She looked down at me and smiled.

Forty feet away, we could hear voices passing by the front gate of the store, as employees in the mall filed out. We were pretty well hidden from the front of the store. Suddenly, a female voice called out,

“Lindsey! Are you still here?”

She put a lone finger over her pursed lips. I didn’t dare say a word or move.

“Lindsey!”

We both were frozen in place. After a few more seconds, the voice moved on. I now had a name to go with the angelic like body. She stood silently in front of me, for a few seconds, then leaned forward and proceeded to silently unfasten my jeans.

Lindsey silently dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling my pants and boxer shorts down, in the process. I kicked off my penny loafers and stepped out of jeans. Lindsey took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I had ever experienced. Her oral skills were superb. I had to stop her before I shot my load.

“Do you have any protection?” I asked. 

“I’m on the pill,” she said.

I stood up and she positioned herself with her ass facing me, as she pushed against the back of the high back chair.

"Make sure you get it in the right place," she remarked, "I don't like to be ass-fucked."

I slipped my steel rod straight into her wet pussy, my pelvis crashing against her firm ass. I watched as she gripped the armrests of the chair and took me in. She was more than ready. It didn't take much and I was filling her pussy with cum as she gritted her teeth, trying to not scream out.

I couldn't believe it. We rested a few minutes before dressing. The mall lights were dimmed. A mall security guard appeared at the gate and peered into the store.

“Is there anyone here?” he pressed.

“Yes,” Lindsey replied. “We will be out in a few minutes.”

I dropped two one hundred dollar bills on the counter.

"The items won't cost that much," she said, seeing the money on the counter.

"Whatever the cost," I said, "I'm sure my girlfriend will be pleased. I know I am."

We walked to the front of the store, where the security guard met us. I’m pretty sure he probably knew something had transpired, as neither of us could hide the contentment on our faces. He rolled the barrier up and we ducked down and under it to exit the store.

“Thanks for the help,” I said.

“My pleasure,” I replied. “If I ever need more stuff, I’ll be sure to drop by.”

“Please do,” she replied, proffering a wink.

I have never garnered up the courage to go back to the store. My girlfriend enjoyed her lacy and racy gifts, but probably never quite as much as I did.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments