Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Promotion She Deserves : Part One

"Rebecca is upset by her meager pay raise, her assistant gives her a wicked idea."

9
2 Comments 2
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Two fucking percent!

Rebecca couldn't believe what she was reading. The letter had been dropped off at her desk via courier, she'd been expecting something extravagant. Truly, even one else was seeing spikes in annual pay since the merger, why was she shown such poor love!

Despite the bad news, there was still work to be done today. Rebecca paged her assistant to join her in the office, Penny came as quickly as she always did. Her black skirt hung just below her knees, hiding away most of her long legs. Rebecca was furious about the letter, she didn't even notice that Penny's blouse was buttoned down lower than normal. "Penny, has Mark sent over the quarterlies yet?"

"Yes, Ms. Landers, he sent them over this morning," Penny responded.

"Then why haven't I seen them yet?" Rebecca snapped.

Penny furrowed her brow and walked around behind Rebecca's chair. As soon as the words had left her mouth, Rebecca could tell exactly what she sounded like... a Bitch. Rebecca relaxed into her chair as Penny's hands found the sides of her neck. Penny's soft fingers began to rub against Rebecca's tightened neck, slowly working the knots Rebecca was forming back into strands of muscle.

"You're so tense, Ms. Landers, would like me to help you relax?" Penny spoke after a few moments of rubbing Rebecca's neck.

"If you would be so kind, Penny... I'm sorry for snapping at you. I know that you're taking your time with the quarterlies, as you always do, making sure that everything is right before handing it over to me... You're so good to the company, making sure that Mark can fix any error he turns in to you."

"Just good to the company, Ms. Landers?" Penny asked as her hands worked Rebecca's neck, her thumbs pressing lightly just behind Rebecca's ears. Rebecca let out a soft moan. Rebecca could feel Penny smiling behind her, how had Rebecca gotten so lucky with her assistant this time? Skilled behind her own desk, as well as at Rebecca's desk. Penny's hands slipped down Rebecca's next and around her chest. She began softly undoing the buttons of Rebecca's blouse, revealing the black lace bra she wore beneath. Penny leaned in and nibbled on Rebecca's neck, causing Rebecca to shiver against her touch.

"You're wearing the set I picked out for you last week, aren't you?" Penny asked as she lifted Rebecca's blouse from her arms. Rebecca's only response was a nod as Penny's hands gently settled around Rebecca's breasts. Penny leaned in and nibbled the lobe of Rebecca's ear from behind. Rebecca leaned forward in her chair and Penny's hands slipped to her boss's back. Unclasping the bra, Penny began to massage Rebecca's back slowly, bringing a new round of soft moans from Rebecca's lips.

"What's tightening up your body today, Ms. Landers?" Penny asked as she worked Rebecca's back until it grew as soft as when she'd first woken up this morning.

"This raise Mr. Marten sent through," Rebecca answered, her face relaxed against her desk.

"Did they not reward you properly for all your efforts?" Penny asked as she worked lower into Rebecca's back.

"Do you think two percent is properly, Penny?" Rebecca asked.

"Not even close, Ms. Landers," Penny replied as she reached the small of Rebecca's back and began to work her way back up.

"For everything we've done here in the Northwest Region, Mr. Marten still favors the East. When I see him at the Conference next week, I'm going to give him an Ultimatum."

"What kind of Ultimatum?" Penny asked. Rebecca could hear the excitement in her assistant's voice.

"The kind that gets our Region fair treatment or Mr. Marten can see how well my services are appreciated over at Judson & Long," Rebecca answered. Penny coo'd and continued her massage, Rebecca knew that Penny liked it when she demonstrated her iron-will. Penny finished up her massage and re-clasped Rebecca's bra. Pulling her boss's chair back a step, Penny stepped around in front and sat down on the desk.

Rebecca saw her assistant now that she had relaxed, her long legs revealed as her skirt rode up on the desk. Penny's own black lace bra could barely be seen beneath the last clasped button of her blouse, her makeup made her blue eyes crackle like ice and her lipstick made her smile look wicked. Rebecca loved her assistant's smile, just devious enough to be fun, just professional enough to remain appropriate. Penny hooked her ankles on Rebecca's chair and pulled her boss forward so that Rebecca's eyes were a foot from Penny's breasts.

As slowly as she could, Penny revealed her delicate flesh by removing the buttons of her blouse slowly.

KiraLoveeS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraLoveeS

Rebecca watched with anticipation from her chair as Penny's blouse fell to the desk behind her. Penny then slowly rotated her torso to give Rebecca the full sight of her identical black lace bra.

"Do you like it on me?" Penny asked. "Someone anonymously bought it for me and had it shipped to my loft."

"You look stunning," Rebecca replied.

Penny smiled and pushed Rebecca's chair back. Standing in front of her, Penny turned around and unzipped the front of her skirt. Holding it against her skin to keep it up, Penny turned around slowly. She stepped up to Rebecca's chair, her waist now at her boss's eye level. With a smile, Penny swayed her hips and walked back to the desk. Turning around and putting her hands on the desk, Penny bent over and let the skirt fall slowly to the ground. Now that she had revealed the rest of the set to Rebecca, Penny swayed her lace covered ass from side to side before getting up from the desk.

"Do you like it on me?" Penny asked as she danced slowly closer to Rebecca.

"You look fucking marvelous."

Penny smirked and kneeled down in front of her boss, planting a kiss at Rebecca's left knee before losing all of the professionalism in her smile. It was devilish as Penny disappeared beneath Rebecca's long red skirt. Rebecca felt her assistant's fingers pulling at the lining of her panties, Rebecca lifted her hips just enough for her assistant to pull them away.

Rebecca gasped as Penny's tongue slide across her pussy lips. Penny moaned in pleasure as she began to lick her boss's pussy. The massage and the teasing had left Rebecca wet, now Penny was enjoying the taste as she truly helped her boss relax. With one finger, Penny began to play with Rebecca's pussy as her tongue focused on what Penny knew was her boss's weakness; her overly sensitive clitoris.

Pulling her skirt up enough to see Penny working, Rebecca placed a hand against Penny's head, holding on to her hair as pleasure began to build up inside of her. Penny began to slide her finger as far as she could into Rebecca's pussy before slowly pulling it out. Each time she would pull her finger out, she would run her tongue down Rebecca's clitoris. Then, when she pushed it back in, Penny would slowly suck her boss's clitoris back up.

Rebecca spoke softly, "More, Penny..."

Penny obliged, moving her tongue in a faster T motion over Rebecca as she added a second finger. Penny was moaning softly, Rebecca's moans outshined them, though. As Penny was just about to add a third finger, Rebecca's hand on the back of her head tensed up and Penny knew what to do. Pressing her thumb against Rebecca's clit, she began to lick her boss's pussy quickly. Within a moment, Penny was rewarded as Rebecca came on her tongue. Lapping up her boss's sweet juices, Penny began leaving small kisses along Rebecca's legs and stomach. Once Penny reached Rebecca's mouth, she plunged her tongue deep.

Rebecca pulled Penny in close, tasting herself on her assistant's tongue. Letting Penny go, Rebecca relaxed back into her chair and watched her assistant slowly pull her skirt back over her ass and zip it up. Sliding her slender arms into her blouse, Penny turned back to see Rebecca watching her with happy eyes. Penny smiled and began buttoning up her blouse.

"You know, you don't need to offer Mr. Marten an Ultimatum..." Penny offered as she retrieved Rebecca's shirt for her.

"What do you mean?"

"You could always show him exactly how worthy the Northwest is of his attention," Penny smirked as she helped Rebecca into her shirt and began buttoning it up for her, leaving a light kiss each time she clasped a button together.

Rebecca moaned, "I have heard that his desires are often unmet at home."

Penny smiled again, some of her professionalism had returned, "John in HR filed the new reports this morning. There is no more Mrs. Martens, the paperwork went through yesterday. A clean break to a dead marriage."

Rebecca smiled, this time, standing up from her chair and pushing Penny back onto the desk. Penny's hips straddled Rebecca's legs, Rebecca leaned into her assistant's neck and whispered, "All the better for us."

Published 
Written by maddsie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments