Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Strangest Office Encounter Ever

22
10 Comments 10
21.3k Views 21.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was a Saturday morning and I had to go into the office to catch up on some work. My office is a small one, in a multi-tenant office suite in a rather upscale office building. I was getting coffee in our common are a break area when I first saw her enter the suite of offices, looking around.

She stood about five foot tall and was very petite. She scrunched her long jet black hair up using her well-manicured fingers and then allowed it to fall back into place as she smiled at me. She had pearly white teeth and wore a light pink lipstick that accentuated her sexy smile. Her form-fitting t-shirt with the eye-catching word “Babe” highlighted in glitter across the front of it, that barely covered her ass and stretchy yoga pants, belied her true sexiness.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

She was looking a counselling office. There were several counselors in our offices, most for drug and alcohol counselling, and a few for personal counselling services as well, so I didn’t have any idea which counselor she was seeking out.

“Room two ten,” she said, in answer to my inquiry about the type of counselor she was seeking. I pointed out the room and made my way down the corridor and my office, thinking she didn’t look like an alcoholic or drug abuser and she was much too young to be looking for marriage and family counselling.

Just as I sat down behind my desk, she appeared in the doorway to my office.

“I’m about thirty minutes early,” she said, spying the empty chair in my office. “Do you mind if I wait here?”

I wasn’t going to say no to her, so I simply nodded my head in the direction of the empty chair in my office. She demurely took a seat and crossed her legs, resting her hands in her lap.

“So what do you do?” she asked.

“I am counselor,” I replied. I was lying through my teeth, but was curious where my response might take me.

“So are you a drug and alcohol counselor?” she asked.

“No, marriage and family counseling, with a specialty in sexual addictions,” I responded.

“Really?” she replied, her eyes widening. “I bet you see all the really weird people.”

“No, not really,” I replied. “I get to see folks like yourself who might have relationship issues.”

She twirled a finger in her long black hair.

“And you help them work through those issues…” she replied.

“I do my best,” I replied, nodding my head up and down.

I scribbled a note on a piece of paper on my desk.

“Enjoy”

“So why are you here to see a counselor?” I asked.

“I got caught doing some drugs and the court ordered me into counselling,” she replied.

I nodded my head.

“I’m not a drug abuser,” she said. “I like to party and I was with some friends and they were doing it and I got busted by the cops.”

I smiled.

“Been there, done that,” I replied.

“You’ve been busted?” she inquired, with a shocked look on her face.

“Yeah,” I replied. I was lying through my teeth. “But it has been a few years.”

“Did you have to go through counselling?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I replied. “I replaced my drug habit with a new addiction- sex.”

She laughed. I was making headway. Her verbal response was something I didn’t expect.

“Looks like we have something in common,” she said, proffering a wink.

“May be so,” I replied. I discreetly wrote down a second word on the scratch paper on my desk as we spoke.

“More.”

I pretended to be working on my computer.

“Are you married?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Have you ever cheated on your wife?” she pressed.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

“Not yet,” I replied, “but . . .”

I let my words trail off without finishing my sentence.

“So would you?” she pressed.

“I guess it would depend on how fucked up I was and what she looked like,” I replied.

My office guest smiled. She uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them.

“So have you ever had sex with someone, just for the pure fun of it?” she pressed. “You know- no strings attached.”

“No,” I replied. I stared at my computer screen. I didn’t say anything else and typed in a few words on my computer.

“Would you?” she pressed, again uncrossing her legs and re-crossing them.

“I might,” I replied. There was a long momentary pause in our conversation. After an awkward moment of silence, she asked,

“Do you find me attractive?”

I looked at her and smiled.

“If you get up and shut my office door,” I said, “There is no turning back.”

My office visitor silently stood up and placed her hands on my desk. She peered over my computer screen at me, her long black hair framing her angelic young face. I could tell by the look in her eyes, that she was a woman on a mission.

“If I shut your office door,” she said, with a determined look in her eyes, “Do you think you could handle me?”

I leaned back in my office chair. I waited a second and smiled, before responding, “Shut the door.”

She closed the door and then leaned against it, looking at me in silence.

I reached down and unfastened my belt and the button on my jeans. I slowly unzipped them as she stood and watched.

“Take it out,” she said.

“You come and take it out,” I replied. She stepped around my desk and between my outstretched legs. The heels of my boots rested on the hardwood floor of my small office. She placed her fists on her hips and peered down at me in my office chair.

She smiled and pulled her t-shirt up into a ball, just under her boobs, showing off a flat abdomen and the most perfect camel toe I could have possibly imagined. I reached into my pants and past my underwear to stroke my rock-hard erection, never taking my eyes off of hers. She dropped her t-shirt and I watched as her eyes locked on to my lap. After a moment of self-pleasure, I sat up in my chair.

We were mere inches apart at this point and I could tell she was pretty worked up.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I silently placed my hands on her buttocks, pulling her in closer to where I was seated. I slowly moved my hands under her shirt and to her lower back. I could sense she was apprehensive as she took in a deep breath and forcibly exhaled.

I slipped my fingers into the waist band of her yoga pants and slipped them down her thighs. To my wonderment, she had gone out commando style.

“Let me,” she softly remarked, turning as she spoke and pointing her cute ass in my direction. She bent forward and worked her stretchy yoga pants down past her knees, wiggling her knees in the process. My eyes were glued to her ass, as her kitty came into view- her shaved kitty. I could see droplets of moisture on her pussy and I knew instantly that she was extremely turned on. She sat on my lap, and proceeded to strip out of her shoes and her yoga pants. She stood for a brief second, and reached back to feel my erection through the fabric of my jeans.

She hummed as she felt for my stick. I grabbed a handful of her ass, with my hands and squeezed as hard as I could, my fingers digging in deep. She leaned forward on to my desk, her bare ass pointing right at me. She looked down at the scratch papers on my desk top and on to which I had written the words “Enjoy” and “More.” She didn’t say a word, but I knew she read them.

I slipped a lone finger straight into her wet pussy. She straightened up and looked over her shoulder in my direction. I smiled as I pulled my finger from her soaking wet pussy.

I asked if she was on any birth control and she assured me that was not only well protected, but clean. I stood up and dropped my trousers, my cock a deep crimson color and arching upwards. She glanced down and gasped.

“Oh my Gawd!” she exclaimed. “You’re huge!”

I pressed myself up against her and slipped my hands up under her shirt, feeling for her breasts. She quickly pulled her t-shirt off. I unsnapped her brassiere and watched as she slid it off herself. I grabbed her tits and lightly teased her perky rock hard nipples as she gasped and let out a deep moan of approval. She parted her legs and reached between them to guide my steel rod into place. She tiptoed as I slipped my cock into her pussy. I could feel the walls of her womanhood tightening down on my steel rod. I pushed until my pelvis met her ass and she shuddered.

“Fuck me,” she cried out. “Fuck me hard!”

We fucked in this standing position, with her bend over my desk, for quite a few minutes. I collapsed on to my office chair. She dropped her ass on to my lap and slid my cock back into her pussy, bouncing up and down feverishly on my steel rod, her white-knuckled hands gripped the arm rests of my office chair. Her head thrashed about, backwards and forwards as I held on to her hips. It was as though she was out of control. She stopped for a brief second and I watched as her arms shook.

“Fuck! I’m cuming!” she screamed.

I Was about to do the same. I grabbed her boobs and she collapsed against me, her head coming to rest on my shoulder. Her hands were between her legs, holding my cock in place as she began to rhythmically shift her hips. She grabbed my balls with one hand and that was all it took. I emptied everything I had to give straight into her pussy.

“I can feel you cuming!” she exclaimed.

I grunted with each spurt, tightly gripping her breasts. She matched each of my manly grunts with a moan.

“Give it to me,” she exclaimed as the last vestiges of my manhood filled her pussy. Her entire body stiffened and she shook violently as an massive orgasm rocked through her. Her eyes were closed and she kept my cock pushed into her pussy as she shook. Finally, after a moment or so, she went limp and my cock slid out of her pussy and with it, what seemed like a gallon of musky-smelling body fluids. She stood up and turned to face me. She leaned forward, her hands gripping the arm rests of my office chair as she stared intently into my face.

“Kiss me,” she demanded. I took her angelic face between my hands and pressed my lips to hers. She pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, her passion unfettered and out of control. She dropped to her knees between my spread open legs and cupped my balls in her hand, gently massaging them. My semi-flaccid cock hung limp, still covered in her juices. She kissed my lower abdomen and then slipped my semi-erect cock into her mouth.

“There’s no way,” I said, as she looked up at me.

“Never say never,” she replied, taking a break from her head bobbing activity.

I sat back and closed my eyes. She worked on my cock for quite a few minutes and then proceeded to kiss my inner thighs. It didn’t take much and I was once again hard as a rock. She looked at me and sarcastically asked,

“What did you say about no way?”

She remounted me, slipping my cock back into her still moist pussy. Then, for another ten minutes she bounced up and down on my lap, trying to achieve the unachievable second eruption. She slipped back on to her knees and slipped my cock back into her mouth. She began to hum. The humming did it. I closed my eyes as she squeezed my balls and I shot a second load deep into her oral cavity and straight down her throat. Somehow, she managed to swallow everything I gave, not missing a single drop. She even took the time to lick me clean and make sure she hadn’t missed anything. I was blown away.

We dressed and I asked her if she was still going to make her scheduled appointment.

“No,” she replied as she slipped her stretchy yoga pants back on, “I think I will go home and take a hot shower.”

A hot shower sounded good to me.

“So do you live nearby?” I asked.

She said she lived about ten minutes away.

“Why?” she asked.

I was only curious. As she slipped on her brassiere, she asked,

“Curious?”

I assured her my inquiry was only one of curiosity. She wasn’t buying.

She adjusted her t-shirt and smiled.

“Well,” she remarked, “That was enjoyable. If you want more, just follow me.”

She put an over emphasis on the two words, “enjoyable” and “more” as she spoke. I smiled.

“If you open the door,” I will follow,” I said.

She reached for the door knob and turned it. I was right behind her. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments