Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unprofessional Masseuse

"Who knew that a massage could be so much fun?"

27
16 Comments 16
33.8k Views 33.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
This was one of the first stories I ever wrote, short and sweet. 

I have five minutes until my next client is due. That gives me just enough time to quickly tidy up and make sure that everything is in order. I check that the massage couch is ready with fresh towels and a fleecy blanket, although the room is nice and warm, some people prefer the weight of something on top of them. I close the blinds, light a couple of candles, dim the lights and put on some subtle, relaxing music, not too loud, just enough to be background noise.

I check my reflection in the mirror, good, I look fine. The I pull up my long black boots, straighten my skirt and check that my blouse buttons are fastened.

There's a knock.

"Come in!" I say, opening the door. "Have a seat, may I take your jacket?" You sit down and I can see by your movements that you're in a little discomfort. "How can I help you today?"

"It's my neck and shoulders," you reply, "They're rather sore… I'm just really tense, you know?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure I can help you feel more relaxed," I say in a soothing voice. "Would you mind taking off your top, please? So that I can take a look."

You take off your top and I look you up and down, trying not to let you see how impressed I am by your big, broad chest. Wow, I want to run my hands over it. Then I notice that you are staring at my cleavage, but I ignore it.

I ask you to turn around. You slowly spin the chair and I see the how taut the muscles are in your shoulders. Mmm, looks like you work out, but I can see the stress in your body. "OK, I'm going to feel your muscles, I'm sorry if my hands are cold," I say apologetically.

I place my hands on your shoulders and being this close, I can smell your scent. It's very alluring.
Yes, you are indeed very tense and very firm. Time to massage the stiffness away.

"Okay, I think I can sort you out a little. Could you please lie on the couch for me, face down and so that you'll be comfortable, could you please loosen your belt and unbutton your trousers?"

You do as I ask and sit yourself on the couch, lifting your legs up and getting yourself comfortable. I pull a towel up to your waistband and tuck it in, forcing myself not to slide my hands inside your trousers like I want to. Then I pour the musky blend of healing, soothing oils onto my hands, rubbing them together. I just can't wait to start touching you.

I'm leaning over you and I place my hands on your back and start to rub. The oil makes your muscles look more defined and I find myself beginning to feel very aroused by your proximity.

"How does that feel?" I ask.

"Nice…" You mumble, "It feels very, very nice."

I begin to properly knead and rub your back, pushing and squeezing your muscles. I can see and feel you visibly relaxing, breathing more deeply and I can tell that you are enjoying it by the small moans which are beginning to escape from your mouth. I lean over and start to work my fingertips into your shoulders, feeling the knotted muscles relax and soften all the more. Rubbing the oil into your skin is very pleasant for me too, it feels so hot and firm. I'm really starting to enjoy this, my body feels hot and I'm starting to tingle with that familiar buzz in my crotch - this is not a good sign.

As I'm leaning onto you, I realise that my breasts are rubbing your back as I work your shoulders. Dammit, I have oil on my blouse. I'm going to have to take it off or it'll be ruined. I start unbuttoning it and I catch you looking out of the corner of your eye. You shift on the table and close your eyes again. I lean over you again, now only in my bra and continue working the oil into your back, you moan as you feel my breasts rubbing against you, touching your naked skin. I can't ignore the tingling either, as my now very erect nipples brush against you as I stroke and touch your warm skin. I can't reach over far enough to work on both of your shoulders, so I pull up my skirt and climb onto the couch, sitting on your ass so that I can really give you the massage you need. Your buttocks feel really firm beneath me and I'm sure you won't mind if I take a peek. I pull your trousers down, just a little, pretending to tuck in the towel and I can't stop myself, I lean down and gently bite your ass.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I exclaim, totally shocked by my own behaviour, what the hell am I doing?

"Yes!" You say, sounding slightly breathless.

I want to work really deeply on your back, but I don't want to get even more oil over my bra. I put my hands behind my back and unfasten it. God, my nipples are erect. I take one between my fingers, squeezing it and rubbing it. I gasp, it feels so good and I know that I must be getting moist too because the excited tingling feeling down there is becoming more and more intense, impossible to ignore… This is starting to get out of hand.

"Is everything OK?" You ask.

"Yes, god, I'm so sorry, I'm a little distracted, I'll get back to work."

I rub more oil onto my hands and then I can't help but smear some over my naked breasts, shuddering as I rub the oil onto my nipples, which are by now really, really stiff…

I lean over and start to massage you again, this time I lean right down onto you and you can feel the weight of my breasts and my hard nipples pressing against you, I'm biting your neck and moving my hips in time. My breasts moving up and down your back. I can't stop myself now...

By now you are quite restless on the couch and you ask me if it would be okay to turn over onto your back.

"Yes," I purr, lifting myself up to allow you to move.

As you turn over, your eyes widen and you automatically bring your hands up and cup my breasts, rolling my nipples between your fingers and thumbs.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

I moan, it feels so fucking good. I can feel your erection underneath me and I naturally start to move against you rubbing myself on your bulging crotch. I'm writhing against you, wanting you in me as well as under me. I can see and feel that you want that too, your pushes up matching my presses down. I must have you inside me, now!

I lift myself up a little so that I can unfasten your trousers, which are already slightly damp from my wet pussy grinding against you. As I slide my hand inside to feel your hard cock, you sit up, putting your arms around me, hands an my shoulders and start to suck and bite my breasts. Fuck, it feels amazing. You're flicking your tongue, gently nipping them between your teeth, sucking them into your mouth. I start to stroke your length, feeling it stiffen even more in my hand. My fist is around it, my thumb on top and I can feel a little slick liquid leaking from the tip. I bring my wet thumb to my mouth and suck it, tasting you and your eyes widen as you watch me, still suckling at my breasts.

Suddenly, you grab my ass, lift me up a little and snake your hand under my skirt. I feel it sliding between my thighs and you start to rub your finger against the cloth of my panties. You moan as you feel how moist I am and slide your finger under the cloth to touch my pussy, pushing your finger inside me. I gasp as I feel you slide in a second finger and your thumb starts to move against my clit. Wow, you really know what you're doing. I feel electric.

My hand is still around your cock. It's so firm as I grasp it and start to pull back your foreskin, sliding it up and down. You moan and thrust against me, fucking my hand and I feel your teeth gently close around a nipple. My turn to gasp.

You're good and hard now, god, you're huge. I turn around so that I am facing away from you, reverse cowgirl, and I guide you towards me. Hot and hard, the tip of your cock touches my pussy lips. I am so wet that after a couple of short thrusts, you push in easily and I start to fuck you, raising and lowering myself up and down your firm shaft, rubbing your balls with one hand and fingering my clit with the other. You arch your back and bring both hands up and start pulling and rubbing my nipples. Squeezing my breasts. I ride you, fuck you, faster harder, moving my hot, wet pussy up and down your thick shaft.

As I grind your cock, you start to thrust up into me, pulsing, stiff, about to come, so I slow down, climb off and stand beside the couch. You sit up, on the edge and I push your legs apart and stand between them while you lean into me and suck my nipples again, licking them and fingering them. I have your hard cock sliding in my hand, moist and hot from being inside me, thumbing the head while massaging and rubbing your balls with my free hand.

I lean down and kiss the tip of your shaft, licking you, tasting our mixed flavours, you groan and lean back. My mouth is closed as your cock eagerly tries to push in, I part my lips slightly so that it can slide in deep and then I'm sucking you, taking you fully into my mouth, my throat, really deep. You taste amazing, hot, salty, sweet, going in tight, hard. My hands still cupping and stroking your balls.

You push me away, slide off the couch and then you bend me back over it and kneel between my legs, pushing two fingers into me, then spreading my moisture the length of my pussy with your tongue. You push your fingers in, as far as they will go and begin to lap. Long, firm strokes with your pointed tongue, licking me, flicking my clit, sucking it into your hot wet mouth. I arch my back and raise my hips towards you, moaning and writhing with pleasure. Your fingers fucking me, your tongue licking me, probing, flicking, sucking. I start to pant, moan, arch my back as I feel myself beginning to come and you stop.

Standing up, you grab my boots and spread my legs wide and I place my hands on your strong shoulders as I feel the tip of your cock probing, pushing against my lips.You ram into me, hard, fucking me, filling me. I gasp, I can hardly breathe. The friction of your cock easing in and out is amazing. I am so turned on, so close to coming. My hand comes down and starts fingering my clit, as you saw into me with your hard, thick cock. You look down and watch as your moist shaft slides in and out of me, coated with my juices. I am crying out now as waves of ecstasy overpower me, while you slam into me harder and harder.

Your hands are grabbing my ass, sweat on your brow as you pull me onto you, you push into me harder, faster, deeper. Balls hitting against me as you fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!

You feel the pressure building, the tingling in your cock, hammering into me, and as I start to come, so do you. Exploding, releasing, shooting, gasping, groaning as I moan and pant, my body shuddering as I come and come and come…

We're both exhausted and I sit up and squeeze your shoulders. It seems that the tension has now gone. "That was amazing! Do you feel more relaxed now?" I pant.

"Relaxed, yes, but strangely a little stiff…"

I look down and notice that your cock is semi-erect. Damn, boy, you could be just about ready to go again! This must be my lucky day. I grin wickedly and ask, "Do you fancy a shower?"
Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments