Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Took my Employees out for a Nice Night

"My employees deserved a nice night out and it turns out I had the best time of everyone"

9
2 Comments 2
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I am a couple months into this new single life and ready to get back into the dating scene far earlier than I thought. After my one-time affair with my neighbor, my life started to come back into balance. It's easier to wake up every morning and go to work.

Last Friday night, after I was able to finalize my first quarter numbers at work, I was thrilled and decided to take my employees and their significant others out for happy hour and dinner. They did great and really stepped up at a time where my focus wasn't entirely at work so they deserved a night full of fun.

My office manager, Kaycee, made all the arrangements. Kaycee is even younger than me. I hired her two years ago straight out of college with the thought that she'd eventually take an accounting or controller job in my firm. She's so good at being the office manager, though, that I asked her to stay in that role and increased her pay to incentivise her.

Towards the end of the day, she came to my office and said, "Hey, would you mind giving me a ride to JJ's (the restaurant) tonight? I took an uber to work today knowing we were going out."

I said, "Yeah, not a problem. I have a phone call at 4:45 and then we'll go over. It starts at 5, right?"

She said, "Yeah, the restaurant already has our info and everyone has their wristbands already so we're set."

I said, "Good job. I'll come get you when I am ready."

I took my call, walked out of my office and saw Kaycee sitting at her desk patiently waiting for me. I noticed she had done her hair, freshened her makeup and I think she changed her shirt too. When she stood up to walk out with me, I also noticed that she put on different shoes. She had a pair of black stilettos on now and she looked great.

I said, "I don't want to cross a boundary, but you look great."

She got this huge smile on her face and said, "Thanks. I was really looking forward to going out tonight and wanted to look nice."

We got in my car and went to JJ's. We talked the whole time and had a lot of fun together. My entire team was already there when I got there so I introduced myself to the family members I hadn't met and caught up with those that I had. About a half hour into my arrival, I realized I hadn't even had a chance to get a drink yet. I caught Kaycee's eyes and tipped my hand for a drink and then pointed her to the bartender who would know what to make me.

She came back with my drink and said, "Excuse us, I need to borrow him."

I looked at her and said, "Thanks. I couldn't find a way to politely excuse myself."

She said, "That's what I'm here for," with an adorably cute smile on her face. Then she said, "I already saved your seat too at one of the tables so when you're ready to take everyone to the back room, you're all set."

I said, "You're the best. You're sitting next to me, right? Need you on my side."

She playfully slapped my arm and said, "Of course."

I knew I was in trouble. I could tell she was flirting and knew I was too.

The entire night was great.

SophiaGreey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaGreey

The food was delicious, the group was fun, there wasn't any drama, it was just a great night.

I was saying my goodbyes to everyone and I noticed Kaycee looking down at her phone. I quickly ran over to her and said, "What are you doing right now?"

She said, "I was getting ready to call the uber."

I said, "Don't. I'm going to stop at Nick's bar when I leave. That's on the way to your place, isn't it?"

She bit her lip, then smiled, and said "That sounds fun. I'll wait here until you're done."

I said, "Can you get us another round? Here's my card."

I said the rest of my goodbyes and met her at the bar with our drinks. We had those and continued flirting. We both knew what was going to happen.

We went out to my car and left the parking lot.

After a couple minutes of silence she said, "Are we meeting people at Nick's or do you just feel like stopping there?"

I said, "I just felt like going there. It's a fun bar."

She looked over at me and said, "Let's just go to your house. I'd rather have a drink with you in private."

I said, "That's a better idea."

We got to my house and walked into the living room. She sat down at the counter in my kitchen while I made some drinks for us. I walked to her, drinks in hand, set the drinks on the counter and kissed her. It was a great kiss. When we separated, we both stared at each other, smiled and kissed again.

I grabbed her hand and led her back to my bedroom. I sat down on the edge of my bed and she stood between my legs. We made out as I unbuttoned her blouse and then unzipped and slipped her skirt off. I admired her body as she put her hair up into a pony. We made out again as I reached behind her and undid her bra. Her body was incredible. I picked her up and leaned back on the bed as she collapsed on top of me.

Over the next hour and a half, I totally lost myself in her. I was so attracted to her. I had never been with a woman with such a great body. My ex-wife was good looking but Kaycee's body and spirit are incredible. She was open, she was intimate, she was incredible. I'll just repeat myself.

After our final session, we both just passed out. I woke up in the morning with her in my arms, both of us still naked and the room still filled with the stench of sex. I slid out from under her and went to the living room to watch TV and let her sleep. She came out about a half hour later wearing only the shirt I had on the night before. She nestled in with me on the couch and we laid there together almost all day. We barely spoke, we just enjoyed being with one another.

Later in the afternoon, after a couple hours just relaxing on the couch, she said, "Why don't you take me to my place so I can get some clothes and then we'll go to dinner. We can come back here later."

A week later, it appears single life is over, a new relationship has begun, and new challenges will happen.

 

Published 
Written by DJ1412
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments