Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What About Nick? Chapter 2

"Michelle is torn between her boyfriend and hot sex!"

12
2 Comments 2
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I awoke the next morning with a nice wet, warm sensation on my cock.  I was lying on my back and as I opened my eyes, Michelle was down between my legs sucking my dick.  She was sucking me nice and slow, stroking the length of my cock while sliding her mouth up and down.  As she slid my dick out of her mouth, she stroked me with her hand.  My cock was growing hard in her hand and mouth.  Noticing my cock head growing thick and plump, she teased and licked it with her mouth and tongue.

I slid one hand down and ran it through her hair on the back of her head.  Noticing I was now fully awake, as well as hard, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and looked up and me, "Good morning," she said, still stroking my dick, "I thought I would return the favor."

She didn't wait for a response before sliding her mouth down my shaft and deep throating me.  This girl definitely knew how to suck dick.  She worked my cock with her hand and mouth.  I couldn't stay still. I couldn't help myself from moaning as I gently thrust my hips in rhythm with the bobbing she was doing on my cock.  I wanted to fuck her again, but I didn't want to interrupt the fantastic blowjob I was getting.  Either way, I knew I would cum soon if she kept sucking and stroking my dick.

Sensing that I was getting hot, she pulled me out of her mouth.  She slid her body up to me and was laying on top of me, "Not so fast," she teased as she slid one leg up my hip making way for my cock to find her pussy.

She maneuvered her hips to wear her dripping hole found my engorged dickhead and penetrated herself with it.  Her pussy was so wet, she slid down my shaft with ease as I entered her with every inch I had.  She exhaled deeply as her pussy found the base of my cock.  I grabbed both of her ass cheeks, one in each hand, and held on as she rode my dick.  She was slamming hard down on me and she was squealing with pleasure.  Then she slowed her pace.  She sat up straight, giving me a nice point blank view of her perfect tits with the shiny barbell piercing each nipple.  Her tits shook as she continued riding me.  She was swiveling her hips, then bouncing up and down on my dick. 

Her eyes were closed and her breathing became erratic, "Oh I'm going to cum!" she exhaled. 

She grabbed her tits with both hands and played with her pierced nipples as she continued riding me.  Her eyes remained closed as she worked her hips, "I'm cumming, Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I felt her pussy walls tighten around my cock, squeeze, then release as her pussy juicy erupted.  She was still swiveling back and forth.  I now had my hands on her hips and guided her back and forth.  Sensing that I was about to cum, she lifted her hips and my cock slipped out of her dripping pussy.  It fell upward resting on my stomach as she pinned it down with her mound and outer lips.  She worked her hips back and forth, stroking my cock with her outer pussy lips.  My load was rising as she kept the pace, back and forth.  Then my cock exploded with a rope of cum that squirted up to my chest.  She kept stroking my dick with her mound.  My dick was squirting all over my stomach. 

When I was finished cumming, she rubbed the cum all over my stomach with her hands, "Look at all this cum!" she cooed. 

Then she rolled off of me and laid on her back beside me on the bed, "Good morning to you, too." I said with a slight laugh.

We laid there on the bed, catching our breath.  Michelle sat up, "Thank you for such a lovely evening and an awesome start to the day," she said as she crawled out of bed, "I need to be getting home before Nick gets back from his trip."

I looked back at her, "I didn't know you two lived together."

"We don't, but he always comes over once he gets back from his trips.  Besides he needs to give me my car back," she explained. "And he's going to want to have sex so I need to get back in time to take a shower so I don't smell like you."

That took me by surprised, "So, you're going to have sex with Nick?"

"Um, yes.  He is my boyfriend.  He's been gone for a week, so I'm sure he's going to want to fuck." she said.

I was speechless.  I just sat there, dumbfounded.

"Wait, you don't think I plan on breaking up with him just because you and me fucked, do you?" she stated crossing her arms.

"So you just fuck other guys and maintain a relationship with him" I managed to ask.

"No, I've never fucked anyone else since we've been together." she stated sternly.

"So, why did you?" I asked, now crossing my arms.

"I was curious," she stated simply, "Admittedly, we got hot and heavy during the Jimmy Buffett concert and that generated a curiosity that I wanted to explore. So, I did.  It was fun. Now it's over."

She started looking around for her clothes, which I forgot to put in the wash the night before.  I got out of bed and was looking for clothes to put on, as well.  I stopped briefly and looked at Michelle, "You had that curiosity because Nick is not satisfying you."

"Excuse me!" she exclaimed, "Don't you presume to know anything about my sex life with Nick!"

"Look, Sweetheart, you came three times last night," I counted on my hand, "Once by my hand, once by my tongue and once by my dick.  Then you came again this morning.  If Nick could make you do that, you would have never had the curiosity to fuck me in the first place."

"You sure are one cocky son-of-a-bitch," she said with a low, pissed off voice.

"Nope, I'm just someone who isn't afraid to identify and call out a situation for what it truly is," I stated as a matter of fact.

She didn't respond. she gave me a look that said I was full of shit, but she never did say it.  Maybe it was because she knew I was right. I pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt and slipped them on.  She got dressed, as well.  She looked over at me.  "Are you still taking me home or do I need to call a cab?"

"I'll take you home," I said softly, "Let's go."

I grabbed my wallet and keys and we went out the door.

The ride to her house lasted about twenty minutes.  We were silent the whole time.  No one said a word.  I pulled up in front of her apartment.  She got out of my car, turned back and said, "Thanks for the ride," not smiling and still having a scowl on her face.

She walked up to her door.  I waited until she opened the door before I drove off.

The following Monday was business, as usual.  I acted completely platonic towards Michelle and she did the same.  We didn't mention anything about what occurred over the weekend and acted like nothing ever happened.  That was a relief because we still had to work together.  That's a risk you take when you hook up with coworkers. 

Friday came along and it was around lunch time when Michelle came up to me, "Hey, some of us are going to Montana's for lunch.  You want to come?  They have an all-you-can-eat hot wing bar."

"Thanks, but no.  I'm actually going back to my apartment for lunch,"  I replied.

That's one of the advantages of living five minutes from the office.  "Do you already have lunch plans or something?" she asked, surprised that I turned down the invitation.

"No, I'm just going back to chill for awhile. I've had a busy morning," I said.

She nodded her head and went to meet up with the group.  I walked out to my car and headed to my apartment.   When I got there I went to the kitchen and started making me a sandwich when I heard a knock at the door.  I opened the door there was Michelle staring right at me.  She walked towards me and I instinctively backed up against the wall, still puzzled by her being there.  She looked me right in the eyes, "Don't you say a fucking word!" she demanded as she leaned into me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. 

She jammed her tongue into my mouth and we started kissing hard and heavy.  She was wearing a white button-up blouse and a dressy business skirt.  She was pressing me up against the wall as we made out.  Then I spun her around reversing the position to where I was pinning her against the wall.  She reached down, unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my pants reached in and grabbed my rock hard dick and stroked it.  "I've been wanting this inside of me all week," she cooed.

My pants and boxers fell to the floor.   I ran my hand up the back of her ass to find her panties, but all I felt was the softness of her ass. "I left them in the car," she said, smiling.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.  Her skirt slid up as my dick found her wet opening.  I pinned her against the wall. With one thrust, I was balls deep inside her hungry pussy.  "Oh that's it," she whimpered as she exhaled, "Fuck me hard!"

My hands grabbed her ass and I thrust my hips in an upward motion.  Her back was hitting the wall and sliding upward with each thrust of my hips.  Her pussy was on fire.  It felt so hot and moist around my cock.  I kept thrusting as hard as I could.  She wrapped her arm around my neck and stared into my eyes as I fucked her hard against the wall.  "Your dick feels so good inside me!" she whimpered, "Oh I love the way you are fucking me."

Now she was bouncing up and down on my cock in time with the thrusting of my hips.  I couldn't get enough of her pussy.  The nice, soft warm sensation around my dick as I slid in and out of her.  We were going so fast and hard, she knew I would cum soon. "I want you to cum inside of me," she moaned, "I want to feel your cock convulse as it explodes inside my pussy."

I pulled out of her and let her down on the floor.  She looked at me with a bewildered look.  I led her by the hand over to the couch.  I pushed her face down onto the couch.  In one move I had kicked off my shoes and pants.  As she fell onto her stomach, I positioned myself on my knees behind her and raised her ass.  Then she knew exactly what I was doing, "Oh yes, I love getting fucked from behind," she said with a tinge of excitement. 

I pushed her blouse up her back, followed by her skirt.  Her pussy was practically dripping as I rubbed my dick up and down her slit before sliding it all the way in.  "Oh you nasty motherfucker!" she exclaimed, "Fuck the hell out of me!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my thrusts as I worked a fast and heavy pace.  I could hear my balls slapping against her as I fucked her from behind.  She buried her face into one of the couch cushions as I kept fucking her.  She was grunting really hard as I fucked her, but it was muffled by the cushion she buried her face into.  Then she lifted her head up to catch her breath.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

"Oh make me cum! Make me cum! Make me cum!" she grunted.

I could feel her pussy cum. I looked down to see my dick sliding in and out of her hole.  Her cum glistened on my cock as it started to convulse.  Michelle could feel it. "Pump me full of your cum!" she whimpered, "I want to feel you explode."

Then I exploded deep inside of her.  I let out a loud moan as my cock squirted my seed inside her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah!" Michelle exclaimed, "Make me feel it."

My hands were still on her hips as I thrust into her with all I had.  When I had finished, I stayed in the same position behind her with my cock still buried inside her.  She dropped her head and let it rest on the cushion.  "Oh, I needed that," she said, catching her breath.

I finally stood up and slipped my boxers back on.  Michelle stood up and pulled her skirt down.  She slipped back into her shoes and went into the bathroom to fix her hair and shirt.  She came out the bathroom, looked at me and asked, "You sure you don't want to join us at Montana's?"

I shook my head, "Thanks, but I'm good.  I'll see you back at the office."

We didn't have the usual Friday Happy Hour after work that week because of a huge party one of our co-workers was throwing Saturday night.  The whole office clique would be there, as well as many others.  I showed up alone and was hanging with some office friends when Michelle showed up with Nick alongside her.  She was smoking hot, too.  She was wearing a short orange and yellow sun dress that curved beautifully off of her perfect ass.  The dress extended about halfway to her knees.  Her long brown hair was straight down a few inched below her bra line.  She was all smiles and beautiful as ever.  She and Nick were well received by all at the party.  They both approached me.  Nick extended his hand and I shook it.  Michelle gave me the halfway, platonic, "coworker" hug.  Everything was fine.

About an hour into the night a poker game was starting down in the mancave.  It was a fifty dollar buy in.  I wasn't much of a poker player, but Nick sure was.  Michelle seemed annoyed at the idea that Nick wanted to join the game.  Those games tend to last a long time, well into the wee hours of the morning, so she knew that she would be without her beau for the duration of the party.

Nick was patting the pockets of his jeans. "Shit, I left my wallet in the truck!" he exclaimed, looking over at Michelle, "Can you run and grab it?"

"Nick, it's dark outside and we parked a long way from the house.  I don't want to walk out there by myself." Michelle stated, obviously annoyed.

"I'll walk with you." I piped up.

Michelle shot me a "what the hell are you doing" look.  "Great! Thanks, Man!" Nick returned.

I gave Michelle a crooked smile, "After you," I stated as I swiped my hand towards the door.

We walked out of the house and were in no particular hurry.  They started the poker game before we left. Everyone knew Nick and knew that he was good for the money.  And he was. 

As we walked down the street we made small talk.  "So, Nick has a truck now?" I asked.

"Yeah, he got it today," she explained, "He was tired of his car always breaking down.  It was time for him to get a new vehicle anyway.  That car was a piece of shit."

We both laughed.  "Nothing like that new truck smell!" I said jokingly.

There was a short silence as we walked.  Then it was broken by Michelle, "Okay, go ahead,"  she sighed, but looking down towards the ground, "You can say 'I told you so'."

"About what?" I asked, having no idea what she was referring to.

"My sex life with Nick.  You were right.  It sucks," she said, still looking to the ground as we walked.

"Ah, okay," I said, somewhat surprised that she was admitting this.

"But he is such a great guy." she justified, "He treats me with respect, is a perfect gentleman and I know that he's faithful to me. And now I feel like shit for what I've done, for what WE'VE done."

I was thinking, "What's this WE shit? I have no loyalty to the guy.  It's not like I'm fucking one of my boys' girlfriends" but I didn't say anything. I just let her continue.

"He's just horrible at sex!" she explained, "Seriously, this is how sex goes with us:  We kiss for a little bit.  He rubs my pussy to get it wet, then it's like insert penis, thrust, repeat, then done."

"Wow! Have you talked to him about it?" I asked, playing the role of the concerned guy.

"Yeah and its always the same excuse.  He's tired," she stated, now getting pissed off.

"Well, I'm not the best person to give advice in this situation, but I will say that if you plan on pursuing a relationship with him, you need to get that part resolved," I explained, "You can't have a serious relationship while still fucking someone else.  Don't get me wrong, I love fucking you, but if I'm being honest..."

She interrupted me, "Hey look, it's not like Nick and I are engaged or anything.  We've got some time.  So, you let me worry about Nick, and you, mister . . ."

She stopped walking and stepped closer to me, poking me in the chest with her fore finger, "You just keep fucking me."

"That I can do," I nodded and smiled as my cock started coming to life.

We walked a few more feet down the road. "Jeez, where did you guys park? Mexico?" I asked, noticing that we were pretty far from the house, yet the street was lined with cars.

Michelle pointed to a black pickup truck on the left side of the road.  The driver's side was facing the road so Michelle went around to the passenger side, which faced the woods.  She opened the passenger side door and leaned in to open the middle console to get Nick's wallet.  As she did this I was standing behind her and saw the bottom of her sun dress slide up her ass slightly as she stretched toward the console.  My dick was rock hard. 

I moved closer to her back, sliding my hand up the back of her dress and touching her panties near the bottom of her ass.  She fliched slightly.

"What are you doing?" she asked smiling as she gave out a small giggle.

 "My dick has been hard since you walked into the house this evening," I said softly.

"You are going to fuck me right here?" she asked.

"Of course," I stated quickly as I propped her right leg up onto the door frame of the truck.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. "But someone might see us," she said with a concerned tone.

I pulled my pants and boxers down halfway to my knees, springing free my stiff dick. 

I pulled her dress above her ass and slid her white cotton, g-string panties to the side and started rubbing my cock up and down between her ass and her pussy. "Isn't that part of the excitement? The risk of getting caught followed by the exhilaration of getting away with it?" I whispered in her ear as I slid my cock into her wet hole.

She exhaled and let our a slight moan as I entered her.  She leaned in and held herself up by leaning her left arm against the passenger seat of the truck.  It was such a beautiful Spring night. The noise of the crickets was getting drowned out by Michelle's heavy breathing and whimpering.  I was fucking her nice and steady now from behind.  Her pussy was so wet, I knew she was so exhilarated by the scenario of me fucking her in her boyfriend's new truck when anyone passing by could catch us in the act. 

I leaned in to whisper in her ear again, "Slide your hand down between your legs and rub your clit while I fuck you," I instructed.

She complied immediately and it didn't take long before her orgasm started building. She worked her clit hard and fast.  I could feel her finger slip down and touch my penetrating dick as it slid in and out of her.  She pressed her face into the passenger seat back to muffle the sounds of her squeals as I continued pounding her raging pussy.  As her pussy started constricting my cock and I started to cum, as well.  I pumped and pumped her harder and harder.  My dick erupted inside her hungry hole as she creamed all over me.  She pulled her head up from the seat to get air, but was uncontrollably breathing frantically as we both were cumming together.

I wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her in close to me while my cock was still buried deep inside of her. We rested there for a few minutes while we caught our breath.  I slowly pulled out of her and pulled up my pants as I slid her panties back across to cover the crack of her ass.  She slid her dress back down and we backed out of the passenger side door frame and closed the door. 

I started walking towards the house, but Michelle still rested against Nick's truck, holding his wallet. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me and gave out a little laugh, "Yes, I just need a few minutes.  My legs are still shaking."

She finally gained her composure and we walked back towards the house.  We didn't say much, still recovering from that quick, fantastic fuck we just had.  Finally, we got to the driveway and Michelle looked at me and asked, "So what else do you have in your bag of tricks?"

"Well, what fun would it be if I put all my cards out on the table?" I asked as we walked into the house.

We got to the top of the staircase that led down to the man cave where the poker game was being played. "Oh come on, not even a hint," Michelle said in a low tone, making sure no one could hear.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and before entering under the threshold of the door I whispered, "Just wait until I start fucking you in the ass."

She gave me a look of bewilderment and amazement all at the same time.  She stared at me briefly with a half crooked smile.  Then I noticed that Nick saw us enter the room and he waived us over. I looked at Michelle, who was still dumbfounded and said, "I think you need to get that wallet over to Nick."

She snapped back into reality. She walked over and handed Nick his wallet. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips.  Then he waived at me, "Thanks, Man. I appreciate it."

"Don't mention it," I waived back, "The pleasure was all mine."

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments