Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Valentine's Kiss

"Amanda and Jack share a special Valentine's Day kiss!"

7
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story was meant as two short Flash Erotica pieces, but as continued stories are not accepted in that category, I put them together and placed under Oral Sex category. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you enjoy."

The bed sheets covering Jack's naked body swayed below his hips. A soft groan escaped his lips. His hands pulled back the sheet.

Amanda kneeled between Jack's thighs. Her head buried near Jack's crotch, her spine curved up, allowing her ass to rise in the near distance, shaped like twin mountains.

Amanda's tongue glided upon the underside of Jack's hardened cock. Slow, sensual licks, starting just above his ball sack.  Jack's cock twitched with her wet touch, licking him over and over.

Amanda would occasionally change it up, switching to soft kisses upon his long, thick shaft.  Planting each gentle kiss at strategic places along his hardened piece of meat.  Working her way from the base, towards the swollen head.

Her head rose to the peak of his pleasure dome, her hand clutching his member tightly.  Her soft lips kissed upon his engorged head, followed by her wet tongue, offering a gentle flick upon the sensitive part of his uncut cock, teasing the frenulum that connected his foreskin to the swollen head.

Amanda could feel the tension between her fingers. His long, hard shaft, pulsating with every touch. She licked his cock, then wrapping her lips around the swollen piece, as it slipped between her wet lips. She sucked him off, swirling her tongue in circles around the head of his cock.

Pulling her head free, her thumb eased it's way back and forth across the soft skin, stroking over the frenulum and swollen glans.  Jack's head buried itself into the pillow he rested upon. Groans seeped from his lips, as the sexual excitement began to boil.

Her fingers wrapped tighter around his thick shaft, her head moved over his piece of meat. Her mouth slightly ajar, the tip of his swollen head connected with her wet lips, as she rubbed it back and forth across them. She forced the swollen tip between her lips, which eased apart, his cock slid inside her warm, wet mouth once more.

Amanda began with just suckling upon his engorged head, before her head moved further south. His cock pushed it's way deeper inside the wet cave. He could feel his tongue glide across her rough, wet tongue.

Her head began to bob, up and down in a slow, sensual motion of sucking off his beautiful, erect cock.  Her hand moved to the base of his thick, hard shaft.  Gripping his foreskin, she began to stroke his thick shaft in her hand. Her hand twisting at the wrist, as his foreskin slid up and down his large member. Both head, and hand, working in unison.

Her other hand slipped between his legs, caressing his inner thighs with her soft touch.  Her hand approached his sack, her fingers began to caress and play with his balls.  Rolling them between his fingers, offering a gentle squeeze on occasion.

Jack continued to watch this beautiful woman suck and play with his hard, thick cock.  Watching her aroused him, almost as much as the warm, wet sensation of her mouth sucking him off.

Amanda picked up the pace, where her head bobbed a little faster.  Her hand stroked his cock harder. The sweet sound that was slurping, and sucking, filled the room with its maestro of musical performance.

Jack could feel himself drawing close to no return. He didn't need to speak to Amanda, her eyes staring back up at him said it all, by his facial expression.  As well as his hard cock pulsating between her fingers. He was ready to explode.

Amanda tightened her pursed lips around the edge of his swollen glans, taking the engorged head fully inside her warm, wet mouth. Suckling upon it, as her tongue played, caressed and flicked upon it.

One of her hands continued to squeeze, roll, and play with Jack's balls. Her other hand jerked his cock, growing faster and faster to the conclusion of conducting her orchestra to the climax of her masterpiece.

Jack released a loud groan, that filled the room like a lion's roar.  His hands clutched the bed sheets, either side. The back of his head snapped deeper into the pillow.

Amanda's lips tightened themselves around the tip of his cock, not wanting anything to escape. His cock pulsated, where she felt his cock explode into her mouth, as his ass tightened, and his hips bucked up a little, pushing his cock further inside her mouth.

A wave of hot, thick, sticky cum, spewed out the slit of his now throbbing cock. It spurted towards the back of her throat, with several drops and strings landing on her tongue.

Amanda continued to jerk off his cock, thrusting deep and hard, making sure every drop of his hot, sticky seed be forced out.  A second stream of his cum, followed by a third soon after, yet shorter, but just as sweet.  It all formed a small pool of his seed to settle on her tongue.

Amanda's head rose up, while her lips continued to keep a tight grasp around his engorged head. His cock plopped out of her mouth, as she closed her lips tight to ensure nothing escaped.

She swirled his seed with her own saliva, creating a sweet, salty mixture, inside her mouth.  Her head arched back, as the salty seed slipped down her throat, swallowing every drop.

Amanda licked her lips, picking up any drops that may have rested upon her mouth. The salty seed could still be tasted inside her mouth.  She used her tongue to lick across the tip of his still hardened cock, sweeping up any strands that she did not grab previously.

Amanda licked her lips once again before she slithered her naked body across Jack's muscular frame. Her firm, shapely breasts, pressed against his torso, soon resting upon his chest. Her face closed in upon Jack's, as she kissed him passionately.

MiaPleasur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaPleasur

"Happy Valentines Day, sweetheart!" Amanda whispered in her soft, sultry tone, accompanied by a wicked smile of self-gratification.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After receiving such a sensual, loving blowjob from Amanda. Jack decided to return the favor. Amanda rested her naked body upon Jack, who rolled her over, so she ended up beneath his naked body.  He kissed her, slowly making his way down her Angelic frame.

His lips planted several kisses along the route, accompanied by swirls of his wet tongue upon her naked flesh.  Jack's body slithered down, over her own shapely curves.  His tongue caressing along its way, his hands caressing her soft, naked flesh.

Jack's hands squeezed upon Amanda's firm, perky breasts, then pulled upon her hardened nipples.  Amanda responded with several soft groans.  His tongue moved south, soon circulating around her belly button.  He continued towards the treasure below.

The musky aroma of her succulent pussy, caused Jack's nostrils to flare.  He soon found himself where he wanted to be.  His body resting upon the far end of the bed. His head and upper half, snuggled between her shapely pins. He raised her thighs, resting each upon his shoulders.

He began with soft petals of kisses upon her thighs, working from the left to right in turn, while making his way up her long, smooth legs.  Jack soon found himself staring into the eye of the tiger. Her soaked pussy stood before him.

Jack's hands ran up either thigh, meeting central upon either side of her pussy.  His fingers gently settled upon her soft skin, before peeling layers of her outer labia back, opening her soft, pink, fleshy pussy, like a flower.

Her inner labia glistened in the light.  Jack licked his lips.  His tongue protruded, as he gently guided it up, across the layer of outer lips.  Reaching the peak, Jack moved back and repeated his soft, wet, slow lick of her pussy again, and again. His tongue caressed, slithered across her pink folds.

He rose his wet tongue across the opening of her outer labia again, but this time he stopped at the top.  His tongue began to circulate around the hood of her engine.  His finger gently peeled back the hood, to reveal the nub of her clit, which throbbed.

Jack's rough tongue ran across her nub, causing Amanda to gently quake in turn at his touch.  He licked her clit, again and again, stopping on occasion to offer a gentle blow of air upon her most sensual spot.  Amanda's body writhed in reaction to his touch.  Her stomach convulsed.

Jack's mouth moved in closer, his lips sensually wrapped themselves around her clit, as he suckled upon it.  Amanda was in paradise, groans escaped, through her bit bottom lip.  

Her head shuffled side to side upon the pillow. Her hands moved down, grasping upon Jack's hair, holding his head in position. She didn't want him to stop, and he didn't want to either.

Jack continued to suck upon her sweet nub, while his free hand slid towards her pussy.  The tips of his fingers soon generated a continued circular movement, across her wet outer lips, massaging her pussy.

He continued to tease, caress, and play with her wet pussy for several minutes. Amanda could feel her body burning from within, the sensation of butterflies fluttering inside.  Her breathing grew heavier, as her groans grew louder.

One of Jack's fingers soon found its way to explore her inner cave.  It slipped between her moist lips, sliding inside the darkness of wet walls that pressed against it.  He gently swirled the end of his finger, as if massaging her from the inside.

Amanda's hips bucked at his touch, her back arched off the bed briefly, releasing a hardened groan of satisfaction.  Jack soon sent another finger in, finding  the way through the darkness to accompany the first finger, forming a duo.

Both fingers worked in unison, swirling around and around inside the moist cave of her pussy.  Slipping and sliding within, pressing against her inner walls.  All while he continued to suckle and lick across her sweet nub.

Jack began to slide his two fingers in and out of her wet pussy, still circling the wagons inside.  He began to pick up the pace, growing faster and faster as Amanda's hips bucked to the rhythm of his sweet movement.

Her hips rode his fingers thrusting in and out of her warm pussy.  Her insides felt like they were on fire, a spark of electricity ignited from within.  Her back arched off the bed, where her head dug deep into the pillow once more.

Amanda groaned loudly, her whole body shook violently in reaction to the explosion that had taken off beneath her naked flesh.  Her hips bucked. Her toes curled at the explosion ripping through her body.

A flow of juices seeped through the cave, washing across Jack's fingers, as he repositioned himself to lap at her fleshy, pink lips.  His fingers rubbed across her inner walls, trying to gather as much of her wet juice as possible, before he pulled them free, slipped them between his own lips to taste her sweet nectar.

It only lasted a few moments, before Amanda finally came down from the spectacular high that had overtaken her.  Her body still showed signs of the aftermath.  Her pussy pulsated at the explosion within, while her stomach swayed like the surface of an ocean.

Jack finished lapping up every drop he could find, before he made his way back up to join Amanda at her side.  Kissing her on the lips, he offered his words in return.

"Happy Valentine's Day, darling!"

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments