Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Dinner Treat

12
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
553 words 553 words

She stood between his widened legs,  his face now expectant, curious, lustful. She loved the power she held over him in this moment, the control she had over his pleasure to come.  Her lips curled into a half smile and she leaned forward slowly to kiss him, gently at first and then harder, deeper. She sucked on his tongue as she pulled him off the couch and pressed against him.  She could feel his erection on her stomach and his body's willingness to do anything she directed.

She led him to the bedroom, never removing her lips from his mouth. Each moment made her wetter and his cock harder against her. She moved her face to his neck, inhaling the musk of him as she unbuckled his belt and unlooped the button of his pants. He grasped the edge of the bed tightly behind him and she slid her hand into his boxer briefs. Fingers splayed, she massaged his cock,  combing through his pubic hair and down to caress his balls. Then she dropped to her knees- hungrily, submissively. He had never seen her so sexy.

On the ground she unwrapped her shirt, freeing her breasts to graze against his legs. She tugged his pants down and stared up at him as she took him into her mouth. Her tongue wet every inch of him, taking him deep into her throat and lathering him in her warm saliva. Then she knelt tall, releasing his cock and pushing it between her breasts, engulfing it in her flesh.  She squeezed her tits, rubbing him slowly and licking his tip each time it peaked through her fold. She could feel him throbbing against her skin as he pinched her nipples, a wave of moisture soaking her pussy.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

She encompassed him in her tits once more before taking him in her mouth again. Lips pursed, she sucked his cock in an ellipsis, up and down as it skimmed the back of her throat. She quickened her pace, moans escaping him as she stroked him with her tongue.  She reveled in the bits of control he lost with each moment, his struggle to steady himself in the movements. Her pussy yearned for him now but he was too lost, too ravenous for her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum, to feel his release where he wanted it.

She began focusing on his tip, sucking his foreskin toward her cheek, caressing it with her tongue, devouring it with her desire to please him. She moved faster, harder, grasping his hips to pull him into her. His hands clenched her shoulders, then grabbed a fist of her hair as he inched closer to his climax.  She increased her pressure, sucking him firmly, quickly, steadily as he goaded her, asking her not to stop. She sensed every shiver of pleasure course through him and looked up again to meet his eyes. Within seconds she felt his body release, the warmth of his cum trickling down her throat, the saltiness of it on her tongue.

She slid her lips off his cock and swallowed. Then she lifted herself off the floor slowly,  gliding along his body until she reached his face. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him deeply,  passionately. She was exhausted but she still wanted more of him.

 

Published 
Written by cjlonsdale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments