Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Damp Basement

27
12 Comments 12
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

As a young thing of just sixteen, I often met with boys my age in the basement of an apartment building in our neighbourhood. It was mostly dark there, warm in winter and pleasantly cool in summer. There were usually half a dozen boys, but rarely other girls.

At that time, I had red coloured hair, piercings in the nose and eyebrow and way too bony hips. But I was also blessed with the probably largest teenage tits in the city. My firm double-D breasts were the main reason that sometimes it smelled unmistakably of boy sweat and fresh sperm in this cellar.

It was very common that there was a bit of hanky-panky happening on the beer benches in this basement room. I usually sat against the wall in the semi-darkness with three guys around. One guy to my left, one to my right and another guy in front of me. One by one, they stuck their tongue in my throat. The left one grabbed my left breast; the right one took care of my right breast and the guy in front of me pushed his fingers under my skirt and moments later in my pussy.

First one finger, then two, then three. Whenever he wanted to get a fourth finger in there, I stopped for a moment to jerk off the right boy’s cock and pulled the bad fourth finger out of my pussy. But this never put a stop to it for a long time, the fourth finger always made its way again and again back into my hole, which drove me crazy. And made me very horny.

The teenaged boys could never play these games for long. After just a few minutes, the first one came all over his belly and my hand, until in the end all three had their orgasm and were smoking a cigarette with me.

One warm summer's day, such group petting ended unexpectedly with an abruptly opening door and the roaring janitor of the apartment block. Completely in shock, I let go of the two cocks in my hands and quickly covered my breasts with my sweater. Immediately, the boys lost their erections and let their shrinking dicks disappear into their underpants.

"What the hell is going on here?! Everyone out here right away! "

The boys disappeared swiftly, the door slammed shut behind them.

"No, you stay, you little bitch!"

The caretaker meant me, so I stopped. After all, he was something of an authority figure for me. He came close to me and grabbed my breasts.

"You have fat tits there, you little bitch."

The situation aroused me more than anything else. He was anything but old for a caretaker and, unlike the boys, a real man. I even had thought of him a few times over the last couple of weeks when I had masturbated. When he started squeezing my breasts with both hands, I had to think about that. I had imagined how rude he would be. And that was exactly how he now was. He behaved exactly as expected.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

He pulled me close and stuck his tongue down my throat. His beard scratched my lips – at least that's how it felt. He pulled up my sweater and released my breasts. He touched them, his huge hands literally dug into my flesh. Even as he squeezed my nipples between his fingernails and pulled me through the basement room, I really enjoyed it. I instinctively knew that I had discovered something great through him, something that really satisfied me. His brutal treatment felt so hot that amazing hormones flooded my whole body.

In a dark corner of the room he half-pressed me to the ground, half pulled me down by my breasts. As a result, I dropped to my knees. He stopped, unpacked his outrageously big cock with a rude grin and put it in my face. I thought of all the boys before and regretted that they had not dealt with me the same way. 'Finally, a guy who knows how to take me.'

"Open up."

I obeyed his orders and opened my mouth. In seconds, he not only pushed his glans in there, but his whole cock. He pushed it all the way down my throat, so that for a moment my lips even touched his balls. Of course, I had to cough and choke immediately. I almost vomited, tears came to my eyes, my vision blurred.

“Don’t you dare throw up in my cellar! If you do, I’ll make you scrub the floor.”

This instruction was clear. With a hand in my hair, he pulled me back towards his cock. The game started again. He fucked my throat thoroughly and I felt like as if I had left my body and was watching myself, listening to myself out of sheer lust. My strangling sounds, my saliva dripping from my mouth, my wide-eyed, watery eyes. Quickly my pulled-up sweater and my over-the-bra hanging tits were wet with tears and spit. All this aroused me like nothing ever before.

It only took a few minutes and he came. Without a warning, he exploded under loud moans in my mouth. I waited, swallowing until my whole mouth was full with his cum. When he was done, he pulled his cock from my face and made it disappear. He closed his trouser right in front of my eyes. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Put your tits away."

As soon as they were covered, he pulled me out of the basement room. We went up a staircase and stood in front of the entry door of the building.

"Don’t show up here ever again."

And in fact, I never entered the house again, but I’ll never forget that time. After that, I rarely saw the janitor, he never greeted me and stared past me. I did not even see the boys anymore after this day. The time with them ended with this experience. From then on, I was only interested in men.

Published 
Written by Sheherazade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments