Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip Fun

"A car trip for work turns into much more than either expected"

12
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I found out that Anna and I needed to go to Key West for business, and because we needed to meet some clients in between here and there, we'd need to drive down there. Although the drive to Key West was long, I had always enjoyed talking to Anna, so I figured it actually would be a pretty good trip. I was much older than Anna, but I never thought of people in terms of age, and all I knew was that she was gorgeous, and her smile melted me. I knew right away I was going to try and make the most of this trip if I could.

As we left, I made up some story about needing to get work done and asked Anna if she would mind driving to start the trip. She was wearing a casual v-neck top like she normally does, which I don't think would normally be classified as sexy, but the way she looked in it made it sexy. She had incredible cleavage, and her breasts were just right and looked perfect to be in my mouth.. Today she happened to be wearing a skirt, which seemed different for her, but this was a work trip, so it made sense, and I definitely liked it.

We had been driving for a couple hours, but it hardly seemed that long as we had been having a great time chatting. Anna loved talking about pretty much everything, and there was something about her personality that just made me want to talk to her non-stop. We talked about work a little, but mostly music, movies, and pretty much anything going on in the world.

Eventually, we made a pit stop for a few minutes, and when we were getting back in, I made up something about how I had loved talking to her so much I hadn't even finished any of my work yet, so Anna agreed to drive some more. I loved looking at Anna as she drove. Although she wouldn't be classified as beautiful in the normal model sense, she was definitely beautiful and sexy.

As we talked, Anna started talking about how stressed she had been lately and that although this trip would probably be awesome, it still stressed her out. I used the opportunity to reach over and put my hand on her thigh and told her there was no need to be stressed out, and if she was I'd be sure to help her be less stressed. As I told Anna this, my hands ran up and down her thigh, "accidentally" pulling up her skirt a little as I did so. As she glanced over at me, I smiled a somewhat devious smile.

"You can't do that while I'm driving, or we'll end up in an accident," Anna told me.

"What do you mean? Can't do what?" I told her, and as I did, my hand continued to run up and down her thigh, this time with a little more pressure from my fingertips. "I wasn't doing anything, and besides, you're driving, so you have to stay focused on the road."

"Well the way you're moving your hands on my leg is driving me crazy, and it makes it almost impossible to focus on driving," Anna told me.

I feigned concern as I said, "Oh wow, I'm sorry, I had no idea me touching your leg like this would do anything to you at all." I realized my touch was actually having an impact on her, so I decided to risk it and keep going.

My hand slid up under Anna's skirt and put a little more pressure on her thigh as it rubbed against her. As it moved higher, she squirmed and moaned a little. Since Anna was not resisting, it was my chance to keep going.

"Oh wow, you can't keep doing that. That is driving me crazy," Anna gently protested.

"Oh really? This drives you crazy huh?" I asked rhetorically, and not only put more pressure on her leg, but my fingers moved further up until it reached her panties. I wondered what they looked like as my fingers played with the edge of them. Anna squirmed in the drivers' seat, and moaned a little more.

My fingers started playing with her pussy on the outside of her panties now, with my plan to torture her in full effect. Anna moaned more and more as my fingers danced on the outside of the fabric between my fingers and her delicious pussy. I leaned in closer to Anna and whispered in her ear, "I don't want you to be stressed, let me help you".

My fingers continued to enjoy dancing all over her panties, sometimes lightly, but sometimes with a little more pressure. I could feel her panties starting to get wet, and that was extremely sexy. I wanted to taste her for sure. As I pressed my hand against her, I moved closer to her, and my other hand pulled back her V-neck shirt. Then I pulled back her bra, exposing her entire breast, and I looked up to her and said, "I just want a little taste." With that, one hand pressed harder against her pussy on the outside of her panties, and my mouth clamped down on her nipple, I took the entire breast in my mouth and sucked on her nipple while doing so. She moaned extremely loud, and I felt the car slow down.

AntonellaReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaReed

"Stay focused on the road Anna, you can't get us in an accident!" I told her.

"This is not fair, you are driving me crazy!" Anna mock-protested.

I knew she must be enjoying it, so I clamped down on her breast with my mouth, and let my tongue flick her nipple while I did it. My other hand continued to put pressure on her pussy more and more, keeping in time with what I was doing with her breast. I sucked on her breast more and more, as it was so perfect. I couldn't help but moan as I took almost all of it into my mouth. I heard her breathing quicken, so I kept sucking her delicious breast more and more, and my hand slid inside her panties and reached her soaking pussy. As I slid my fingers inside, my mouth just stopped in place, putting as much pressure on her breast as possible. Even though she was driving, I wanted her to cum.

I continued to suck her nipple and play her with pussy, sliding my finger up and down getting her soaking wet. As I realized her breathing was increasing more and more, I clamped down on her breast with my mouth and put one hand on her other breast, and the other hand sliding back and forth on her pussy, with as much pressure as possible. I looked up at her while I was doing this, and something about locking eyes with her as I did this pushed her over the edge.

"Oh my God!" Anna suddenly starting almost screaming as I could tell she was cumming. I put more and more pressure on her breast, and my other hand put pressure against her pussy, feeling her almost grinding while she was driving. I loved feeling her cum. I had always wondered what her breasts looked like, and having my mouth on one while she came was definitely a dream come true.

As I sat up, I realized Anna was getting off the interstate in St. Augustine.

"That was so unfair, I had to find a place to get off the road just to recover for a second. That was incredible," Anna told me.

She pulled into the outlet store parking lot, and after she parked, she left the car running and let out a huge sigh and sort of sunk into her seat. "Oh wow, I can't believe you did that to me while I was driving, that was incredible!" Anna looked into my eyes as she leaned back, very content. I went to tell her 'thank you', because I definitely enjoyed all of it, but before a word could come out of my mouth, Anna was leaning over, putting her mouth on mine, her tongue going crazy diving into my mouth.

Anna starting unzipping my shorts as she kissed me, her hands very aggressively taking control. I tried to protest a little because we were in a public parking lot, but before I could even get the words out, she was kissing me even harder and her hands were opening up my shorts and her hand starting playing with my cock.

Oh wow, her hand felt so good on me, and my cock immediately got even harder from it, and was already a little wet from everything that had happened. As my cock hardened, Anna kissed me even harder. I had imagined this moment so many times, but it was even better than any fantasy I had been having.

Suddenly, Anna stopped kissing me, held my cock out, and slid it into her mouth. Oh wow, heaven. She looked up at me the entire time with those wide eyes, taking more and more of my cock in her mouth until she had a rhythm of going up and down on it, moaning and slurping the entire time. It was by far the most exciting blow job I'd ever received, and before I knew it, Anna had pulled her shirt up enough so I'd feel her breasts on my legs as she sucked me.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer, considering how incredible it felt, and I made sure and told Anna this. But all it seemed to do was excite her more, and she suddenly went down a little further, and moaned a little louder. She took my hand and brought it up underneath her to feel her breast as she bobbed up and down. My other hand was resting on top of her head, and something about the combination of all this just pushed me over the edge. Anna could tell I was about to cum, and never took her eyes off me even as my cum exploded into her mouth, swallowing every drop. Wow, that was unbelieveable.

Anna eventually sat up and gave me a huge kiss, let me taste what was left of my cum in her mouth.

"What you did to me while I was driving was so unfair, I'm going to have to repay you. But that was exactly what I had been hoping for, so thank you," Anna said with her big eyes and amazing smile.

I knew the rest of the trip was going to be pretty incredible.

Published 
Written by SaintFiveX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments