Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandra, Part 3

"Sandra gives me an incredible blow job"

8
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
967 words 967 words

I walked up to her and angrily said, “What the fuck are you doing here?”

She pouted, a little surprised at my hostile reaction.

She explained, “After I left you, I quickly made up my mind and followed you. I had such a great time in the motel and I was looking for some more of the same. You seem pissed off to see me, though.”

“I should have told you I was married. Night before last was just a fling. I was too horny to think straight.”

“I see.”

“What about your job?”

“I phoned in and said I had an emergency and had to leave for Sacramento.”

“What explanation did you give your mom?”

“She was a little perturbed at my not coming home and started an argument. I got pissed off, packed my suitcase and took off. I yelled at her on the way out the door, 'I’m off to visit Uncle Baxter!'”

“You must have left hours after me, how did you find me?”

“I knew the route you’d have to take. I caught up to you yesterday. I stayed half a mile behind you so you wouldn‘t see me. I followed you to Walmart and parked across the street in the Target parking lot.

"I gather you slept in your vehicle too. This morning, I followed you but not very closely in case you spotted my car.”

“What a clusterfuck this is. I am a married man with kids and grandkids. What am I going to do with you?”

“You don’t need to do anything. I can take care of myself. I can get a waitressing job anywhere.”

“I can’t believe that you followed me. It was only a one-night stand. I thought you would know that!”

“I did. I’ve had a few guys but none of them were as good in bed as you.”

“Really?”

“I hardly ever got to climax before they were through with me. They were a bunch of losers, only interested in getting their own rocks off. I was usually left on edge and unsatisfied. You, however, got me to climax. I wanted more of the same.”

“I’m nothing special.”

“You also treated me like a human being, much better than all my old boyfriends. They tossed me aside like a used rag after they fucked me!”

She broke down then and the tears flowed.

I didn’t know what to do. We were in a parking lot where everyone could see what was happening.

I suggested, “Let’s get in my truck. We can discuss this in more privacy.”

Once we were in the truck, I drove to a far corner of the lot. There should be fewer prying eyes here, I thought.

She continued to cry, sobbing relentlessly. What do I do?

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

Sad sap that I am, I put my arm around her and she cuddled right in with her head on my shoulder.

I rubbed her arm and hair to console her. When she stopped crying, she lay sideways on the seat and put her head in my lap. I continued to gently rub her hair and arm and side. Her hand was on my leg and her hand started to move up and down my leg, from my knee to nearly my crotch and back again.

Oh oh, I was getting a boner. I looked around to see if anybody was watching and looking at her head in my lap. That is one advantage of being in a truck. You sit a little higher off the ground and no one can see in and down and see what’s going on.

Her hand moved to my crotch and started to rub my bulge.

I, being the horny bugger I am, did not object.

She lifted her head up slightly and made to unzip my fly.

I reached into the back for my sleeping bag. I had tossed it in there after sleeping in my truck last night and it was unrolled. I pulled it over us.

I unbuckled my pants, rose up from the seat and lowered them and my shorts to my knees. My cock popped up and slapped her on the nose. Surprised, she giggled and playfully gave it a swat.

I edged the seat back to a partially reclining position.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and licked my knob like an ice cream cone, around and around.

Her hand moved up and down as she licked. Wrapping her mouth around my cock head, she lowered her head until she had most of my cock engulfed. Up and down her head bobbed. Her mouth was hot and wet. Her tongue moved on my cock inside her mouth as she sucked.

My hips squirmed on the seat and my breathing got ragged as she relentlessly and pleasurably sucked my cock.

She went down to my pubes and gagged as the tip of my cock touched her tonsils. She recovered quickly though and did it again and again. She eventually got it all into her mouth and down her throat. Her swallowing and gagging caused her muscles to work even harder on my cock.

All too soon I felt the pressure of my ejaculate traveling up my cock and squirting into her mouth. She swallowed and sucked faster and faster.

She slowly sucked and licked my cock head to clean it of all the cum that escaped her mouth. When my cock softened, she sat up.

I rose up off the seat and pulled up my shorts and pants. I pulled up my zipper and buckled my pants.

“Sandra, Sandra, Sandra! That was bloody incredible. The best blow job I’ve ever had.

“What in the world am I to do with you?”

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments