Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Surprise

"Candy gives Kendra a birthday gift that she will never forget."

34
10 Comments 10
27.0k Views 27.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
I pulled the note out of my pocket and read it again.

Kendra,

I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you. What we had was great. But, we both know that it’s time to move on. I hope that someday you can look back on this and not hate me.

M

That was the umpteenth time that I’ve read the note this past month.

Each time I read the note, there were less tears and more anger. I worked my ass off at the Sugar Shack for low wages and crappy tips. To make matters worse, I had come home to find Mike fucking Amber, the slut from down the hall.

That night, I had closed the diner early. With the new restaurant across the street sucking up all our customers, there was no need to stay open late anymore. My boss told me and Candy, the only other night waitress, to start closing up at eight o’clock instead of nine. So, Candy and I closed the diner and grabbed a cup of coffee at the café down the street.

“Why don’t you come to my place and watch a movie with us tonight,” I had told Candy.

“Sure, why not. I’ve got nothing else to do,” Candy said with a smile.

When we walked into my apartment, we both stopped and stared. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Mike was at the table with Amber, the slut from down the hall. His shirt was off and his rock hard abs were dripping with sweat. Amber’s skirt was up over her ass and she was bent over the table. Her shirt was on the floor and her double D breasts were on my table. Mike had one had on her back and the other was holding Amber’s raven hair. Her long legs were spread wide. She had a tight grip on either side of the table while Mike was gladly slamming his cock into her.

“Oh yeah, fuck me baby,” she screamed.

Needless to say, I spent the night at Candy’s apartment.

“Someday?” I questioned as I re-read the note.

Yeah, maybe someday. But, today was not that day. I crumpled the note and shoved it back into my uniform pocket.

The tinkling of the bell on the front door brought me out of my reverie. The last customer had left for the night and it was time to close up. At one time, The Sugar Shack had been famous for miles around because of their delicious pastries. But, since the new Greek restaurant across the street opened up last month, The Sugar Shack hadn’t gotten much business. Add that to the fact that Mike left me a month ago and you have the recipe for a non-existent and depressing sex life. I was beginning to think that sex was a thing of the past.

“I’m so glad closing time is at eight now instead of nine,” I said as I leaned over Candy to lock the front door.

“I know me too,” replied Candy. “I’m gonna go to Club Z’s and have some fun,” she said as she undulated her ass in front of me.

Candy is ten years younger than me and much sexier. Sometimes I wish that I could look like her. Her full bosoms always seemed to be on display like a shiny new bike in a toy store window. Maybe, if I looked like her, then Mike wouldn’t have left me. But, Candy was always so sweet to me. She let me stay at her place until Mike moved out of my apartment. She even covered some of my shifts and never asked for anything in return. When I would start to get depressed, Candy would tell me that I was really pretty and that we should go out dancing together. I’m kind of shy so I’ve never taken her up on the offer. We usually just stay in and watch movies together. Maybe tonight I would take her up on that offer. After all, it is my 38 th birthday and I could use some fun.

Candy finished wiping down the counter and I shut the lights out in the dining room. All we had left to do was to restock the shelves for the morning crew. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Candy reaching for the olive oil on the top shelf. Her waitress uniform was a little too small for her and I could see under her dress.

“Candy,” I yelled.

Oh my God, she’s not wearing any underwear! And, she's got a shaved pussy!

I had never seen a shaved pussy before. I wanted to touch it to see what it felt like. I was so shocked that she wasn’t wearing underwear that I didn’t realize how loud I had been. Candy jumped and the can of olive oil teetered on the top shelf and then fell to the floor with a crash. The lid of the can popped off and olive oil shot into the air in every direction. Within seconds we were both covered in oil.

“Shit,” yelled Candy. Candy looked at me and then started to laugh. I couldn’t help but laugh too. It was a pretty funny sight with the both of us dripping with oil.

“Well, I guess we’re not getting out of here any time soon,” I giggled as I reached for the can of olive oil.

“Don’t worry about it Kendra. I’ll clean it up. It’s your birthday and you really need to go out and get laid,” replied Candy reaching for my arm.

“Yeah, I wish. It’s been six months since I’ve had sex.” I looked up into her face, oil dripping down her cheek. God, she was so sweet.

“Well, I can’t really go out like this now can I?” I said with a grin.

“I guess not,” she replied.

Candy reached for the zipper on my uniform. As she unzipped it, I could see the olive oil seep down between her breasts.

“What are you doing,” I asked her with a puzzled look.

“I’m helping you. We've gotta get cleaned up and wash our uniforms because I’m taking you out to celebrate your birthday,” she replied as she pushed my uniform off my shoulders.

As it slid to the floor, I watched her unzip her own uniform. She dropped it to the floor and stepped out of it. Running her hands over her slick breasts, she slipped out of her shoes and reached behind her back. She unclasped her bra and added it to the pile of clothes on the floor. Her breasts seemed to leap out of the bra and her nipples were pointing straight at me. I just stood there and watched her shiny breasts as she bent over and picked up her uniform.

What the hell is wrong with me? I’m staring at a woman and getting really horny. But, damn she’s so damn sexy.

“Well, are you just gonna stand there?” asked Candy.

I reached for my bra and unclasped it tossing it to the floor.

What the hell am I doing? I’m getting naked with another woman. I wouldn’t even undress in front of Mike unless it was dark.

I watched Candy’s naked ass wiggle over to the washing machine. She opened the lid and threw her uniform and bra into the machine.

“Hurry up. If we don’t get this stuff washed and dried we'll never get out of this hell hole.”

Candy was motioning for me to hurry up and strip. As I slid my panties down my quivering thighs and stepped out of my shoes, Candy walked over and bent down to pick up my clothes. Her long blonde hair brushed against my thigh and stuck to the oil on my leg.

“I love your bra and panties. Where did you get them?”

Her face was so close to my pussy that I could feel the heat from her breath. A scorching fire was burning in my groin. It was a hunger that I have never felt before.

“Um, I- uh- I got them from Victoria Secret,” I stammered. God, I couldn't think with her breath so hot on my skin and her mouth so close to my pussy.

“Maybe we could go shopping tomorrow and get me a set like that,” she said.

As she stood to toss my clothes into the washing machine, she slipped and reached out for me. I grabbed onto her arm and tried to steady myself.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

With the olive oil all over the place, we both slid to the floor. My clothes went flying into the air as I landed on my ass with Candy landing on top of me. Our breasts were touching and her face was inches from mine. I felt my clit pulsating. Our breasts rubbed together as I lay there breathing heavy.

Candy looked at me with her ice blue eyes and smiled. She grabbed the can of olive oil and poured it all over my breasts. I gasped at the coldness of the oil. It made my nipples get instantly hard. She put the can between my legs and started rubbing the oil over my pert breasts. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. God, it felt so fucking good. I could stay like this forever. When Candy stopped rubbing my breasts, I opened my eyes.

There she was, on her knees with the can of olive oil perched right above my pussy. I looked at her and froze.

“Candy, I can’t. “

“Shh, it’s just an oil massage.” she said as she placed her red polished index finger over my lips. I just lay there as she traced her finger down my chin, between my breasts and circled my navel.

“It feels good doesn’t it,” she asked as she massaged my hard nipples.

“Unh-hunh,” I mumbled.

She picked up the can of oil again and poured it over my stomach and let it trickle down to my pussy. She discarded the can and began to rub the oil into my stomach with both hands.

She pushed my thighs apart.

“Candy don’t,” I cried closing my legs.

“Just relax and enjoy it,” she whispered.

She opened my legs again and straddled me. She started massaging my stomach again and continued up to my breasts. It felt so good I didn’t want her to stop.

Don’t let her touch your pussy. It’s not right. You’re not a lesbian.

Just as I thought that, Candy started rubbing her naked pussy against mine. I lost control of all my senses. Oh, God, I wanted her to touch me all over! I reached out for her, my trembling hands finding her full breasts. The oil made everything so slippery. My hands slid easily over her breasts. I began pinching her nipples and she let out a groan. She grabbed my hands and pushed them into her breasts then slid them down her stomach to her wet shaven pussy. I couldn’t believe how slick and silky it felt. My fingers slid between the lips of her pussy. I was a little shocked that I had done that and I pulled my hand back. Candy lay down on top of me. Her mouth was just inches from mine. I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip in anticipation.

Candy began rubbing her pussy on mine again. I arched my back and closed my eyes. That’s when she kissed me. Her hot, wet lips were on mine. With a flick of her tongue, she parted my lips and her tongue entered my mouth. I thought I was going to explode right there. She knew that I was enjoying it from the guttural moans that escaped from my throat. Her tongue felt so good, so natural on mine. I reached around her and rubbed her ass. We kissed for a long time rubbing our oil soaked, slippery bodies together.

“I have a surprise for you,” she said with a grin.

“I’m not sure that I can handle anymore,” I replied.

“Don’t move.” Candy crawled on her hands and knees over to the refrigerator. I watched her ass wiggle back and forth as she struggled across the oily floor. My hand instinctively reached for my pussy. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I lifted my legs up to my breasts and slipped a finger into my wet snatch and wiggled it around while rubbing my clit with my thumb. Candy opened the refrigerator and retrieved something. I couldn’t see what it was.

“Close your eyes,” she said.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my clit with one hand and held my thigh up with the other.

“No, you don’t,” she said with a giggle. “You leave that up to me.”

She took my hand off my pussy and placed it on my other thigh, my feet still in the air by my head. My eyes started to flutter open.

“Don’t you dare,” she said as she patted my ass. “Stay just like that, don’t move.”

My pussy was pulsating like crazy. The anticipation almost made me cum. Candy rubbed the oil over my ass and then up my thighs. It felt so warm between her hands. Then, I felt something cold on my pussy. I lifted my head and opened my eyes to see the largest cucumber that I had ever seen. It must have been at least 4 inches wide and 8 inches long.

How the hell was that going to fit into me? I laid my head back down and braced for the pain.

“That’s a good girl,” she said.

She grabbed the oil with her other hand and poured it right onto my already sopping wet pussy. “Mmm, yes,” I moaned as she rubbed the cucumber over my wet pussy and between my ass cheeks.

“You like that don’t you? How bad do you want it?”

“I want it bad,” I growled as I lifted my ass in the air.

Candy stopped rubbing the cucumber on me and slapped my ass. The sound was loud because of the oil all over me. I jumped a little and opened my eyes.

“Now you can keep your eyes open. Because I want you to watch what I’m going to do to you,” she said as she slapped my ass again.

The sting of her slap almost made me cum. My breath was coming so fast I thought I was going to hyperventilate. I leaned my head forward and watched as Candy rubbed the cucumber along my pussy. She rubbed the cucumber between my lips. I wanted her to shove it deep and hard inside of me. She spread my pussy lips apart and slowly slid the cucumber into my soaking wet pussy one inch at a time until I had taken almost the whole 8 inches. I couldn’t believe that something that big could feel so fucking good. She worked it in and out of me while rubbing my clit with her left hand. I thought that my clit was going to explode. As my breath came faster, she took her left hand and started rubbing my asshole.

All of a sudden, Candy stopped fucking me with the cucumber and said, “Hold the cucumber and don’t move.”

I reached down and held the cucumber in place as I was told. Candy reached over and pulled a suction cup vibrator out of her purse. She suctioned it to the floor and slid her wet pussy down onto it and turned it on. As she rose up and down the shaft of the vibrator, she took the cucumber in her hand and began to thrust it in and out of my pussy. With each thrust, she slammed her pussy down on the vibrator. I watched her eyes roll back in her head.

She looked so beautiful with her full breasts and shaven pussy. Her long blonde hair was soaked with oil and clung to her breasts. Just the sight of her naked, oil-slicked body fucking me with a cucumber made me shudder. Her pace quickened and so did our breathing. Candy leaned forward and caressed one of my breasts. I reached out for hers. God, it felt so good. Her nipples were so fucking hard. I just wanted to suck on them and bite them.

I couldn’t hold back anymore. An orgasm exploded inside me. I heard Candy moan loudly and then sink into me. I let go of my legs and let them slide to the floor. The cucumber slipped from my throbbing pussy.

Candy looked me in the eyes and gave me a long, hard kiss. Her tongued probed my mouth as she rubbed her pussy against mine. She stiffened her body, arched her back.

“Oh Kendra.” The raspy sound of my name coming from her throat sounded so good. I haven’t heard anyone say my name like that in a long time.

Brushing my hair from my face, she said, “Happy birthday. I hope you liked your gift.”

I reached up and caressed her lovely face.

“It was the most amazing gift that anyone has ever given me,” I said breathlessly and then I parted her lips with my tongue. Her tongue reciprocated as we took turns sucking on each other’s tongues.

Published 
Written by EmmaRussell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments