Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride For Seven Brothers#2

"A Bride For Seven Brothers"

2
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
1st Chapter Preview ….

A Bride For Seven Brothers #2

By Maria Garcia

The Moral Right Of The Author Is Asserted

(Warning: Sexually Explicit Content)

The honeymoon is well and truly over; her seven men are proving troublesome in more ways than Ruby could ever have imagined and to add to her problems Grumpy is considering leaving the farm to return to the city, the twins; Sneezy and Sleepy although quite happy to share argue about exactly who should be on top; Dopey is in counselling for his ‘issues’ and Doc is being a total arse. But Bashful is hornier than ever and desperate to start a family while Hap has abandoned his brothers and Ruby and gone AWOL.

Can one woman really hold it all together and satisfy seven men?

LOST

It was a scorching summer. Heat moved like prairie dust through the farm as Ruby climbed down from the apple tree. Retracing her steps back the way she had come Ruby shifted the basket in her arms inhaling the sweet scent of summer while her eyes fell to the ground; there were Indian Pipes; Eastern Redbuds; Wild Hyacinths; Red Columbines and Wood Poppies to name but a few. Her knowledge of flowers entirely down to Hap who had patiently talked her through the endless beauty of the land. At the thought of Hap her heart took a downward slide, without him she felt incomplete, lost. 

Absently Ruby examined her engagement ring, a large rugged diamond that sparkled in the noonday sun. One ring from seven brothers; they’d all chipped in to purchase the stone. Ruby had cried with delight the day they had presented it to her keeping the truth a tightly balled up secret inside herself: She hated the dam thing but didn’t have the heart to say this was the case. Agreeing to marry them had taken Ruby to places she could never have dreamed of, not all of them good or true … and now she held a secret that was burning a hole in her heart even as her men satisfied her ever-hungry pussy. 

Someone was out there, hating her every breath; someone who sent tokens of their contempt and loathing without fail each and every week. She had burnt the notes posted to her but watching the flames consume those hateful words penned with blood red ink had not erased them from her head or her heart. They remained branded against her memory: You can run but you cannot hide; once a whore always a dirty cunt; only death can part us; I know your seven horny secrets …

Now only one note remained toxic and vile burrowing a hole in her dress pocket 

…I am watching You!

Ruby fought the bile that rose in her throat, her skin positively crawled with the sensation that she was being watched.

“Hey there, are you Ok?” Bashful stepped forward, tall dark and indecently horny his hair tied back from his face in a tight pony tale, his muscular torso fully exposed through the torn and tattered T-shirt and tight jeans.

Looking up Ruby forced a smile to her lips a warm pulsing heat lancing through her body. These days it was becoming increasingly difficult to juggle all the competing demands made on her. In a few days time she was due to be married swearing her body and soul to seven men so why did she have the overwhelming desire to run as far and as fast as her legs would take her and never look back.

Everything was different now; now there were rules. There was to be no random spontaneous actions of making out or as Bashful had renamed it, ‘fucking out.’ When and how her men fucked her was now a system of meetings and votes clumped together with what to grow in the lower east field; whose turn it was to bed down with her for the night and on which nights she should be left alone to rest and luxuriate in her own space. Even her monthly cycle and what birth control options should or should not be utilized was now open to debate. Ruby closed her eyes and moaned in delight as Bashful’s strong knowing hands cupped her breasts and squeezed her tight.

She laughed a sound that sounded alien to her ears it had been so long since she’d had anything to laugh about. “Hey quit that; you know it’s against the rules.”

But her body was delighted her pussy hot and desperate to be mounted and pumped. Ruby sighed greatly appreciating that Bashful never had been too hot on following rules … her arousal shooting up a notch at the knowledge that this was a highly forbidden act they were currently engaged in as Bashful kissed her harder still. His fingers travelling ever further up her legs following the curve of her backside before beginning a new journey that traversed her anal hole. Ruby let out a moan of sheer pleasure dropping the basket it landed with a gentle thud the apples spilling out onto the warm grass.

Ruby was in the mood to be taken roughly and fast, already her loose cotton dress was undone trailing to her waist, her full breasts spilling out nipple hard she took a hold of Bashful’s cock her fingers began to caress him a rhythmic edge transforming his thick shaft from hard to rock hard in seconds.

“I’ve missed this.” She breathed against his neck her final words catching in her throat as his index finger drove into her butt hole and began to finger fuck her rear with ruthless savagery. 

“You like that don’t you?” His voice was hoarse, his cock desperate to plough into the soft heat of her cunt. He loved the way she kept her eyes open, the dream like quality that took possession of her liquid hot gaze as he fucked her tight anal passage. With his other hand he grabbed her breasts, caressing and pinching the deep swell of her chest noting how it rose and fell as he continued to ram his fingers and thumb into her, the sweet sounds that escaped her lips turning him on no end.

“Fuck me.” Whispered Ruby tightening her fingers around Bashful’s cock his pre-cum slick against her palm as with relentless passion she continued to milk his shaft. Her climax took her breath away; it consumed her entirely as she squatted down squeezing out the last shred of raw hot pain and infinite arousal that washed over her body. Ruby shuddered screaming out her release her cunt juice spurting slick and fast down her trembling legs.

“I’m not done with you yet.” Bashful warned raising her dress higher he bent her over pressing his engorged cock against Ruby’s slick pussy lips, in one smooth motion thrusting past the barrier of muscle and into her juice filled cunt.

Bashful closed his eyes pumping his shaft into her sodden hole in deep rough thrusts. He took her hard and without mercy. This was the way he liked to screw his woman, out in the open as nature had intended. He filled her with his full length in slow savage pumps adoring the way her pussy clung to his cock as he worked his way deeper into Ruby’s hole filling her to the hilt. Raw pleasure held him captive as he creamed up Ruby’s hungry sex driving her to an ever-greater slicker wetness pulsing pure pleasure and infinite lust that roared in his ears and exploded in his heart.

“Tell me how much you love it!” Demanded Bashful holding her hot cunt close as he hammered her hard.

“I love it, dam it fuck me!” Begged Ruby her dripping wet pussy responding to his every thrust.

Against a low guttural roar Bashful released his load filling Ruby’s slick hole with his thick plentiful spunk.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

The relief was intense, Bashful bucked against Ruby’s soaking sex until he was certain she had taken every drop of his cum. With satisfaction he watched her pussy lips fill to overflowing drip thick spunk down her trembling legs.

Hot and sticky they collapsed against each other falling to the grass.

“Dam, that was good!” Declared Ruby struggling to catch her breath. Why couldn’t it be like this all the time she thought laying flat on her back, eyes fixed on the brilliant blue sky. She’d give anything for things to go back to the way they’d been six months ago. 

“What’s wrong, Ruby?”

Bashful was looking down at her his eyes a perfect reflection of the sky above. Warm, brilliant and deeply intense. Could she really pull it off; lie to him and his brothers?

“And don’t you tell me it’s nothing because I can tell you’re not yourself.”

“Is there any word from Hap?”

A pained look broke through the perfect smile that only moments ago had played against his lips. “No. Nothing.”

“And do you agree with Grumpy that if he’s gone off we should just let him be.”

“Ruby, you know that’s not what Grumpy said.”

A rebellious stubborn light that all the brothers had come to dread entered Ruby’s eyes. “Have none of you thought that maybe he didn’t walk out on us. Perhaps there’s more to this; he could have gone into the woods and gotten into trouble …he could be lying in a ditch somewhere…” Ruby bit her lip close to tears. “Why would he leave us?” she queried when what she really wanted to shout out was: why would he leave me?

“Hush now,” soothed Bashful taking her in his arms. 

“OK, I’ll have a word with Grumpy and the other guys, see if we can search the woods again.”

“You promise?” 

Those eyes would melt any man’s resolve and harden the most reluctant of cocks. Bashful inhaled Ruby’s scent his hand falling to the slick wetness of her cunt.

“I promise.”

His fingers slipped into the sweet warmth of her pussy as he kissed her. Ruby responded opening her legs wide so that her entire sex was exposed eager for him to finger fuck her more deeply. 

An electric current raced through her body as shivering with pleasure she got ready for round two; Bashful was never satisfied until he’d fucked her good and hard several times every and each way. With a knowing smile she reached out and gripped his engorged cock that jumped up stiff and high against his body. Ruby’s mouth watered in anticipation; she could not wait to possess his long hot manhood, feel it thrust against the walls of her mouth then fuck into the deep tight confines of her throat. Her pussy juices were rolling down her legs at the very thought.

“So, this is what you do when I ask you to go do chores around the farm!”

“Shit!” Ruby cried out in frustration and rage as Bashful’s hands fell away from her the hot spot between her legs that he’d been feeding with his expert touch fading as Grumpy, eyes cold and condemning walked towards them his tall muscular frame ready for several worlds of confrontation. “We have rules for a reason!” He hissed.

“Don’t lecture me!” Spat Bashful returning a seriously hard cock with reluctance back to the confines of his pants ten times angrier at the unrequited need that continued to pump liked wildfire through his seriously stiff cock

“Since when did you get to choose when and how I fuck my wife?”

“She’s not married to us yet and not fucking every and anywhere are the terms we agreed to – all of us.”

“I don’t ever recall agreeing to not make love to the woman I adore.” Spat Bashful his eyes hot with fury as he stood his ground, the tension between the two brothers palpable against the late summer air. 

“Oh cut the crap and stop playing that shit with me! You know full well what the rules are and why they’ve been put in place.”

“Don’t push me, Grumpy. You may be older than me but it don’t mean you can be the boss of me.”

“Enough!” Ruby’s head was spinning with all the fighting and ill will. It had crept in so it seemed almost overnight and was slowly beginning to tear apart there little home.”

“This isn’t how it was supposed to be.” It was only as the two men turned to look at her that Ruby realized the thoughts she’d believed were racing around in her head had actually been said out loud.

“This is to make things better, Ruby. Give you space and privacy so you don’t have us jumping you all the time making demands.” Insisted Grumpy a wild angry looks in his eyes.

“And what about if I want to be jumped on?” Ruby semi naked stood up, confronting Grumpy her rage in danger of turning into something mean and spiteful where she’d spit words she could not take back.

“I love being fucked, screwed and wanked over.”

Ruby watched the muscles against Grumpy’s jaw flex and tighten, the sky blue of his eyes twisting to a darker tempestuous hue. 

“And you know I just adore eating cock, the bigger the better with a full load of creamy spunk as desert!”

His muscular arms fell to his side his long strong hands bunching into fists.

“Why do you say things like that?” His words came out gruff and barely contained.

“Because this isn’t about rules is it? This is about you and your dam jealousy.”

Grumpy took a step back his gaze moving from Ruby and the full round curve of her breasts, then down to her slender legs; here was a woman he would quite happily kill for; to possess her cunt and fuck her glorious pussy night after night and never have to share but then his gaze cooled, fell to his brother, Bashful. These days Grumpy found himself struggling not to start a fight when he saw her being touched by any man but himself. Inhaling deeply Grumpy took a step back dragging his thoughts away from the possession of Ruby’s body and back to the farm. He was lovesick, cunt hungry and full of anger but there was nothing to be gained from pursuing the matter, not here, not now. “This farm won’t sort itself. I have work to do.”

Ruby’s heart sank as she watched him walk away. Once he would have come and joined them down in the grass and helped his brother fuck her senseless but thought Ruby disquiet and dismay filling her heart, those days were now long gone.

Everything was falling apart piece by piece. Why couldn’t the men she loved simply stop fighting amongst themselves and love her? Fear grabbed at Ruby’s heart, she was losing them one by one.

A Bride For Seven Brothers#1 Available from Brides #2 Coming Winter 2012

Published 
Written by kingslayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors