Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Couple Do Very Bad Things In Public

"A couple can't wait till they get home, so they decide to do bad things in a coffee shop."

16
5 Comments 5
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I look at the stupid face he's making, and laugh. I am mesmerized by his beautiful face from across the table as he laughs in return, his beautiful white teeth glistening.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I say and smile, my hand softly stroking his.

"Yes I know, but you absolutely love it, don't you? That's why you're with me, because I'm crazy and you love it," he replies, his foot slowly stroking my leg under the table.

I look around at our surroundings, at the simple brown tables and chairs, and the many people drinking tea and coffee around the room. This is our favorite coffee shop ever, we come here all the time. It's not exactly cheap, but it's quiet and comfortable.

"That's not the only thing you like, is it?" he asks me teasingly, a naughty smile forming on his face.

"Well, I like a lot of things..." I say in return, pretending to not understand what he means.

"I can give you some examples," he whispers, his smile getting bigger. "For instance, I know you like it when I touch you here..." he whispers again as he slowly puts his hand under the table and places it on my upper thigh, stroking me slightly. A wave of hornyness comes over me and I can barely breath as he slowly moves his hand up and up my short skirt.

"But I also know you hate it when I stop, and tease you," he smiles as he stops right at the top of my thigh, stroking the edge of my panties with his thumb.

My heart is beating so fast as I imagine the things he does to me whenever we're alone, the way he manipulates me with his hands and tongue. Suddenly, I'm feeling very naughty and I grab onto him and pull him close, gently biting at his ear.

"I know what you like too, sexy. And that's me wrapping my hot, red lips around the head of your throbbing cock, slowly sucking it and teasing you so badly," I whisper quickly as I feel the wetness between my legs growing.

He moans loudly then coughs, as if he's forgot were we are. He grabs my hand from the other side of the table and guides it to his jeans, then places it over his package. I feel how rock hard he is, he's so big that he's straining to get out, he's pushing against his jeans and at that moment I know how badly he wants me. I quickly scan the room before returning my eyes to his, then I whisper, "There's a toilet right over there, I can't wait any longer. I need to suck that cock of yours right now."

The look in his eyes is unbelievable, I see him almost get off his seat before he stops. "But... anyone could walk in, we could get caught at any time..." he says slowly.

"Exactly, that's the fun of it," I laugh, before taking his hand and slowly sliding them down my panties discreetly, letting him feel how wet and hot I am. He moans loudly again and stands up abruptly, his hand leaving my panties and instead grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the toilet.

I look around to see if anyone is watching, and when we think the coast is clear, we get in the toilet together and close the door, and lock it.

He pushes me against the door and within seconds his hands are on me and his lips are against mine, I feel the heat of his body pressing up against me and I can feel his hardness pressing against my thigh, aching to be released. I touch my tongue with his and I hear him moan a little and I moan in return, I love hearing him get like that. His hands find their way up my t-shirt and suddenly my strapless bra is on the floor and his hands are caressing my rock hard nipples.

Holymoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holymoonn

I groan loudly in pleasure, the throbbing between my legs getting worse.

He kisses my lips, my neck, my jawline and suddenly my left nipple is in his mouth and he's sucking it so hard as he caresses the other with his fingers. I moan so loudly I'm sure people will hear me but I don't even care. Suddenly I can't take it anymore and I start clawing at his jeans, trying to get them open and down. He removes his hand from my breast and within a few swift movements his jeans and boxers are down and his hard, throbbing 7 inch cock is pressing against my stomach.

He roughly bites my ear lobe and whispers, "Suck me."

I groan in response and start kissing my way down his body, sucking at each one of his nipples and licking the rest of the way down to the tip of his cock. I get on my knees and lick the tip slowly and seductively while looking up at him, making sure he can see everything I'm doing.

I slowly swirl my tongue around his hard head and then gently suck on it, my hands firmly caressing his bum. He moans so loudly and his body shakes a little as he squeezes my breasts hard in his hands, and I groan in return.

I start taking in more of his cock and suck it slowly but firmly, my hand moving up and down on the bottom of his shaft. My tongue is swirling around the tip and I'm sucking so hard, the noises he's making just makes me even more turned on and make me wanna suck him harder.

Suddenly I stop, and look up at him. "Are you ready for this?" I say and grin, then without even waiting for an answer I take every inch of his hard, throbbing cock into my mouth and start sucking all of it, moving my head up and down. I feel his hands move to the back of my head as he thrusts his hips, making his cock go deeper and deeper down my throat. He moans so loudly as I start going quicker and quicker, getting every inch in.

I reach up my hands to play with his balls and he moans again and whispers, "I'm close."

I take that as a sign to go quicker and I certainly do, my mouth working wonders on his penis and I move my head so quickly up and down, his hardness touching the edge of my throat. I feel his balls contracting in my hands and he suddenly shouts, "I'm gonna cum!" then seconds later, his cum shoots into my mouth in big hot squirts, again and again and he moans so loudly, his hands grabbing at my hair as he thrusts his hips harder and harder. I make sure I get every last drop, swallowing everything he gives me. I pump the rest of it out with my hand and slowly lick the tip of his penis, making sure I've got everything.

I stand up, look at him and smile. "How was it?" I ask, a cheeky smile on my face.

"Oh my... fucking god," he whispers, his voice hoarse. "That was fucking, unbelievable. Unexplainable. I don't actually understand how you can be so good."

I giggle as I feel myself blush, then I lick my lips and I can still taste his cum.

He looks at me with a sudden hunger in his eyes, and says, "Let's get out of here, right now. Just you wait to see what I've got in store for you when we get home, it'll be amazing. You're gonna cum so many times baby."

I feel the wetness is my panties grow even more as I grin and think of the bad things he'll do to me. He takes my hand and leads me out of the toilet. I look around and everyone is staring at us, they all probably know what we did in there.

I smile at them all, hoping they can all see his cum on my lips.

Published 
Written by LustDoesNotDie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments