Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new time in my life

"This was part of a dream I had. Hope you all like it!!!"

31
19 Comments 19
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was waiting for the plane to land in Alabama. I was so nervous, and kept looking at the window to see if we were starting our final decent yet. The guy next to me gave me a smile as I was holding on too the arms of the seats.

"Scared to fly?" He asked me smiling as I started to take deep breaths trying to calm myself. I looked over at the guy and realized that he was pretty cute.

"Does it show that much?" I asked laughing. "Actually I don't mind the flying just the landing gets me. Always has."

"I'm always flying. I take a lot of business trips. He said getting up and coming to sit beside me. "Do you mind if I sit with you for a bit? Maybe talking will keep your mind off of the flying. He said. "By the way my name is Gabe."

"Alyssia or Allie to my friends. Nice to meet you." I said putting my hand in his. I felt a little shiver pass down my back. I looked into his eyes to see if he felt they way I did when we touched, but he didn't say anything.

"So what brings you to my state?" Gabe asked me.

"Well I actually just moved here to be closer to some friends of mine. I just had to finish a few things up in Indiana where I am originally from." I say as we are finally landing. I take a deep breath and let it out while he looks over at me and smiles.

"Well it was nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand once more. And I feel the same shiver run down my back again. We started to walk off the plane and walk into the airport. I was trying to work up the courage to give him my new number when he had seem to have disappeared. Oh well I thought to myself. I walked to the baggage claim and pick up my bags and see Natalie and Jim holding hands, and waving at me. Natalie couldn't seem to just stay put. She ran to me and hugged me so tight to her chest I thought I was going to faint.

"Um Honey I think she can't breath." Said Jim smiling as he walked up to us.

"Oh opps sorry!!! God baby you look good." Natalie said as she began pinching my cheeks when ever she sees me.

"Dear God what is it with you and my cheeks." I say trying to push her hands from my face laughing.

"I can't help it their soooo cute." She said still trying to grab my cheeks again.

"Okay Baby I think you have tried to turn her cheeks red enough not let me say hello to her. Jim said taking me into his arms and giving me a huge bear hug.

"Oh my God Jim lets not kill me." I say laughing as he gives a few extra tight hugs. He laughs and grabs my bags out of my hands and walks me out to the car. They park the car on the drive way, and we go into the house.

"Your gonna stay here till after you and Matt signs papers on your house right?" Natalie asks me as Jim puts my bags on the side of the bed.

"I can if that's okay with you two. I don't want to be a bother to either one of you. The realtor said we could probably move in right after signing the papers on Monday so it would only be for like two more days. I can't believe we found a house two doors down from you." I said watching Jim take off his shoes and climbing on top of the bed.

"I'm glad you both decided to move down here." Natalie said taking my hands into hers. "Now I can finally do something that I wanted to do at the airport, but I thought you might be a little uncomfortable if I had."

"Oh and what's that?" I ask starting to feel the butterflies in my stomach start to fly around.

"This." She said dropping my hands from hers and reaching for my face. She slowly began to kiss me her tongue slipping into my mouth and playing with my tounge.

"Mmmm. I love how that looks. My two girls kissing each other, but I would like something else too." Jim said as he slowly got off the bed, and walked towards Natalie and me with a gleam in his eye. He had the look of a tiger wanting his meal and we were that meal. He called us over to him with his voice low, and husky dripping with desire.

"Come here my little girls. Why don't you start to undress her Alyssia, but wait on taking off her bra and panties. I want the pleasure of doing that." He said as we came closer to him holding each other's hand.

I reached down and pulled her shirt off over her head, and threw it on the floor next to the bed. Then I grabbed her pants, unzipped them, and helped her out of them. I was taking back at the beauty of her body as well as Jim, and it took us a minuet to get control of ourselves. Jim walked toward the two of us and reached for Natalie.

"Wow I knew you were beautiful Natalie, but not this beautiful." Jim said putting his arms around Natalie's body bring her closer to him, and beginning to kiss her neck and shoulder. He slowly took off her bra and tossed it to the side continuing to kiss down her body to her stomach.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

"Thanks honey, I thought you would like what you see." Natalie said teasingly scooting herself back onto the pillows more.

"Your Daddy' s little cock tease aren't you." He said as he kiss a tail of kisses around her belly button, and slowly kissing her pussy through her panties. He slid her panties off kissing each, and every part of her smooth pussy.

"Oh Daddy you know how to touch me just right." Natalie said letting herself relax even more. "Oh God don't stop! Don't ever stop!" Cried out Natalie as Jim started tounging her clit and slipping a finger inside her pussy then sliding two in.

"That's is Baby cum for Daddy. It will feel better if you let Daddy help you. Come on Baby that's it." Jim said rapidly fingering her dripping wet pussy while I watched putting my hand down my pants, and started to rub my clit.

"OH OH OH OH GOD YES DADDDDDYYYYY." Natalie said cumming all over Jim's fingers.

"Oh Baby look you made such a mess guess I'm gonna have to clean you up with my tounge huh?" Jim said with a wicked gleam in his eye as he put his fingers in his mouth. "Mmmmm you taste good just like honey Baby."

"But we're forgetting someone, and she looks like she wants to get in on the fun we're having." Natalie said looking over at me and winking. "Come here Mommy' s naughty little girl, and take off your clothes. actually why don't both of you take off your clothes you are a little over dressed." Jim and I rushed through undressing scattering our clothes across the floor.

"Why don't you help me clean Mommy up." Jim said as we each got on one side of the bed and started to slowly lick her cum off of her pussy lips. Natalie began to moan and twist from our team effort. It wasn't long before she was cummin once more and this time I was fully involved. Jim moved aside and watched as I started sucking on her pussy lips and sticking my tounge in her tight little pussy hole.

"Oh Allie Baby for someone that's never done this OH MY GOD!!!!" Natalie said coming to another orgasm. I smile as Jim wiped her cum off my face and started to kiss me. Natalie looked on with a smile on her face and in love in her eyes.

"Now Alyssia why don't you help me with your grandpa's cock" Natalie said as she had Jim lay on the bed with his arms under his head. We both kneeled down at the foot of the bed and slowly started to lick his cock everyone in awhile our tounges would touch and our hands would overlap as we stroked his long hard cock and rubbed his balls.

"Oh God yes girls keep it up." Jim said as we kept our assault on his rock hard penis. "Here it comes". Natalie and I wait eagerly for his cum to be shot in to our mouths and faces. Jim's come shoots wild going into our mouths and on our faces. Natalie and I take a look at each other when he has totally blown his load and smile and began to kiss each other and licking his cum off of each other's faces.

"MMMM Daddy you taste good." Natalie says as she finishes kissing me.

"I gotta agree with Mommy, Grandpa you really do taste delicious!" I say shyly looking Jim in his gorgeous eyes. He smiles at Natalie and me and bring us closer to him he kisses Natalie deeply and then turns to me and kisses me the same way he did Natalie. I keep thinking I'm dreaming with his lips pressing against mine and his tounge in my mouth, but I know I cant be because I feel Natalie rubbing her fingers across my breast and pinching my nipples.

"Guess who's turn it is now?" Asked Natalie smiling at me as Jim lays me down on the bed.

"Mine!" I say sassily. They both laugh as they start running their hands on my breast. They each bent their heads and starting sucking on my nipples and biting lightly. "Ahh" I moan as Natalie's hand starts to slowly rub down to my cunt. She stops sucking on my breast and looks at me while she slips a finger in to my tight pussy and then slips in two. She smiles when I gasp at her cold hands being inside me.

"Dam you really are tight!" She says happily fucking me with her fingers while Jim keeps working on sucking, and biting my breast now and then switching from one breast to the other one. They kept up their loving care of my body till I could feel myself building up to an orgasm.

"Oh my God!!!!! MMMM!!!" I started to moan as I came all over Natalie's fingers. She smiled as she took her fingers out of me and held them out, and let Jim taste them.

"Mmmm taste just as good as mommy." He said as he looked into my eyes and smiled. We began to take turns kissing each other, and holding one another. Soon after that we all fell asleep with Natalie and me on each side of Jim with our heads on his chest, and his arms around us........

 

Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments