Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A taxi ride home brings some surprises

"A true story of paying my fare to a taxi driver."

10
3 Comments 3
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This happened in the mid 1980’s when I would have been about nineteen years old. The details are accurate, the dialogue is to the best of my recollection.

I used to regularly visit a nightclub, which was about two miles away from where I lived. It was common practice for me to get drunk, try unsuccessfully to ‘get off’ with a girl and then stagger home. It was also not unusual for me to hitch hike home and more often than not, I would be picked up by someone who worked at the club and knew me or and old school friend who would drop me off.

On this occasion, it was a cold November night and it was pouring with rain. I’d stumbled out of the club and was walking along a grass verge alongside the main road. I wasn’t having much luck thumbing for a lift and was pretty much soaked through, when a car pulled alongside me. The driver was nobody I knew and was probably late forties, early fifties. He was an overweight guy and had thinning hair. He asked me where I was going.

I gave him a rough idea of where I lived and he said he was going that way. I lived off a main road in a cul-de-sac, so I thought it best to ask him to drop me off on the main road. As he pulled over, he reached across me and opened his glove compartment to reveal a taxi metre. I had no idea I had got into a taxi and I was pretty sure he had no taxi signs on his car. Looking back now, I’m confident he wasn’t a taxi driver, this was just a scam to get money or perhaps more.

The metre clearly indicated £12.00, which I didn’t have and I had no way of getting any money for him.

“I don’t have any money,” I stammered. “I didn’t know you were a taxi.”

The driver didn’t say anything, but he pressed a button on his side of the door, which locked all the car doors. Common place now, but in those days central locking was pretty fancy. He sighed loudly and drove on. There was a police station a little further up the road and I was sure he was taking me there to complain about a non-paying passenger. How wrong I was.

No more than half a mile up the same road was a building site, where a block of flats were being built. He pulled into the small car park in front of the half built building and stopped the car, turning off the engine. There was no lampposts above us and the only visibility in the car was from the light of the moon.

The driver undid his seat belt and lifting himself up slightly from his seat, he undid his trousers and pants in one movement to reveal his soft cock, laying over his thigh. I didn’t say anything at all and must have looked completely dumbfounded. The man, whose name I never did get, sighed again.

“Come on then!” he stated.

He pulled my hand over to his groin area and placed it on his cock. I may have only been nineteen but I wasn’t so stupid that I didn’t know what was required of me. As idiotic as it sounds now, I genuinely thought this was a situation I’d got myself into. I’d got in a taxi by mistake, couldn’t pay the driver, so of course I was going to give him a hand job!

His cock was much thicker and hairier than my own. Once I placed my hand on it, I immediately felt it harden slightly in my hand. The driver let out a slight groan as I moved my hand slowly up and down his shaft. As he arched his back, his cock continued to get fully erect. What surprised me more than anything at this moment, was how my own cock began to harden as I masturbated this stranger.

The driver brought his arm up to my shoulder and wrapped his hand around the back of my neck.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He didn’t use much force and to be completely honest, he didn’t need to, but he pulled my head down towards the lap.

I must have shown some resistance because he seemed to get annoyed again.

“Come on,” he repeated.

I continued using my hand to satisfy him but as my face got closer to his cock, it pushed against my lips and I have to admit to immediately opening my mouth to taste it. I’d never had another man’s cock in my hand and certainly not in my mouth. The stale odour was off putting and I’m not convinced personal hygiene was at the top of this man’s agenda, but my own cock continued to throb as I tasted a cock for the very first time.

He continued to groan louder and louder and I got an incredible amount of pleasure from knowing I was pleasuring him. I know the events leading up to this are unorthodox but the fact remains that it’s a wonderful thrill to know you can satisfy anyone sexually and this was no exception.

“Oh God, that’s good,” he said.

I moved my mouth to the head of his engorged cock and used my hand to wank him faster.

“Fuck, yes!” he shouted.

My jeans were bursting at the seams and I so desperately wanted to masturbate my own cock as I sucked him off. The salty pre-cum was beginning to coat my tongue and I found the sensation incredible.

Both of his hands now rested on the back of my head and he began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, almost causing me to gag. I had to move my hand from around his cock for more comfort, but this just allowed him push more of his length down my throat. I wrapped my fingers around his balls and began squeezing them as he fucked my mouth. His groaning was now becoming even louder and more guttural. As he pushed my head down, I felt his sweaty, hairy testicles rise in hand.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he repeated.

Grasping my head hard over his cock, I felt the first shot of warm cum shoot into my throat and he continued to fuck my mouth and fill it with his seed. My immediate impulse was to pull away, but he held me there for what seemed like minutes until he’d emptied himself inside me and I’d had no option other than to swallow it. Finally he let go and I pulled myself back up to the passenger seat, my lips felt large and engorged and I could still taste him on me.

He reached across and felt my erection through my jeans.

“That was fucking amazing,” he said.

“Have you done that before?” he asked.

“No, never,” I answered, honestly.

“I’ll do you if you want?” he asked.

The strange thing was that through the actual experience of sucking his cock, I would have happily let him blow me, but as soon as he’d filled my mouth with his cum, I realised just quite how odd an experience this was and how I should probably just go.

“No, that’s okay,” I answered. “I’ll just go.” 

He offered to drive me home, but I told him I’d be happy to walk. I walked the half a mile or so home and I remember how odd it was that he beeped his horn as he passed me and I raised my hand as if saying goodbye to a friend.

I’ve never told anyone that story before and for a long time, I guess I blocked it out. It’s only been over the last few years that I’ve found myself thinking more about it. Particularly when I’m masturbating, I’ll remember sucking that cock for the first time and what an experience it was.

Author's note - I’m not great at fictional stories and have been relatively lucky to have many ‘confessions’ I can write about. This is the first.

Published 
Written by Leighton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments