Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Woman Walks Into A Bar...

"What one man casts aside, another will treasure!"

25
19 Comments 19
15.7k Views 15.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
My name is Mark Walker and I am one of the bartenders at The Mustang Club, here in Cheyenne Wyoming. It's not a bad place really... certainly not "world famous", but it's a fairly quiet, friendly little place filled mostly with regulars. Being a bartender, you get to meet a lot of interesting people, men and women. And if you remain in this business long as I have, you collect a number of unusual and sometimes quite humorous stories from what you see and hear from your customers.

When people drink they lose their inhibitions and the more they drink, the more they tend to change their behavior. The most quiet and reserved guy can often become a rowdy, belligerent, and loud drunk. And the shyest, most conservative lady will do a raunchy table dance just because she wants to! I have witnessed women giving a guy a blowjob in the bathroom, or getting fondled while bent over shooting pool. Normally I don't get into anyone's business so long as they aren't making trouble or harassing my other patrons. If they start to become too much of an annoyance, I don't hesitate to escort them out of the bar - sometimes bodily.

The Mustang Club is an out of the way place - not on any highway and not easily found unless you know where to look. Not too many new faces come here. So when a new face does stop by, it draws attention - especially from the bartender and waitresses.

So it was that hot August night. I was working a Monday shift. I hate Monday shifts. Mondays are normally slow, as people have wrapped up their weekends and are settling in for another long work week. There isn't a lot of tips on Mondays and none of the bartenders like working them, so we rotate the Monday shift amongst us. This particular Monday the place was almost totally empty... just me and one other guy who had passed out at a table in the corner. He was one of the regulars, a retired guy who had no one and no reason to go home. He was harmless so when he came in to the bar, I let him alone until closing time.

It must have been around midnight that night, and I was looking to close the bar soon and go home. We are normally open until 2:00am, but that night with the bar all but empty, we were wasting more in electricity keeping it open than we were bringing in! I had just turned on the TV and was about to watch the late news when I heard the door behind me open. I turned to see who would be coming in at this late hour and was pleasantly surprised that it was a very attractive woman.

She looked to be about 30-ish, around 5'7" tall, with shoulder-length wavy dark brown hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. She was wearing a very short stretch-knit black dress with a very daring plunge cowl neckline and a scoop back that went clear to the small of her back. As she approached the bar, she looked better and better. She wore dark "smoky-eye" evening eye makeup which accentuated her green eyes and red lipstick. She looked stunning and I could see by the way she walked, she knew it too.

I could tell she had already started her party by the time she had come to my bar, but she walked up and took a stool at the bar right in front of me. I gave her an appraising look, paying particular attention to her prominent and barely-covered breasts. I could feel a hard on forming in my pants as I looked at this lovely patron

"Tequila, double shot, with all the fixin's" she said, as she sat down. I nodded and poured her shots and set them on the bar along with a couple lemon wedges and the salt shaker. I watched as she licked the back of her hand and poured some salt on the wet spot. Then she drew in a breath, licked the salt from her hand, drank down one of the shots quickly then sucked on the lemon. Before that one had a chance to even reach her stomach she repeated the technique with the second shot.

"Two more, bartender!" she announced as soon as the second shot glass hit the table.

"Whoa hold on there, those are going down awful fast!" I said, getting a bit concerned. "Who are we trying to forget?" As a bartender, part of my job is knowing when a customer is about to get themselves in trouble and she was definitely on the road going that way.

"My bastard of a husband has been cheating on me! With his twenty-two year old secretary, no less!" she said in an angry voice. "After ten years of marriage, he cheats on me!"

"Damn, that's harsh. I know I'd never cheat on someone as fine as you," I said, trying to be of some comfort. She looked at me with an appreciative smile then, to my utter amazement, she began climbing onto the bar. She sat down on it facing me and spread her legs wide. It was then I saw she had no panties on and she was bald as a baby's butt!

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" she asked. I looked up at her and saw the pleading look in her eyes. She was biting the corner of her ruby lip as she waited for the answer, hoping for some affirmation that she was still attractive and valuable.

I looked past her for a moment at the clock above the door. It was 12:30 now and the bar was still empty save for my slumbering regular in the back corner. I figured we were pretty safe - if no one had come in by now, they weren't going to this close to closing time.

I turned my attentions back to the beauty sitting so provocatively in front of me. I hadn't answered her question yet and she waited with bated breath. I smiled at her as my eyes casually strolled down her perfect body, taking in every curve and nuance as I went. My eyes were drawn to her exposed peach... it looked so sweet and I saw the glint of wetness in the smooth slit. I just knew she wanted to be shown her worth.

Without even thinking, I reached up and slowly stroked her nylon encased thighs. I heard her moan softly and she spread her legs wider. She had pulled her dress to her waist before climbing onto the bar and now her legs were widespread and open for my inspection. I looked approvingly at her thigh-top stockings, held up by her sexy garter belt. She was clearly looking for a good time and she had dressed to impress!

My hands moved further up her long lean legs and I reached the bare skin above her stockings. She gasped as we made our first skin-to-skin contact. She was warm, soft and inviting and I felt my own cock jump as I touched her bare leg.

Putting her hands on the back cushioned edge of the bar that the customer leans on when sitting there, she leaned back a bit. My hand continued toward her core like a moth to a flame until I touched her most private area.
 
"Mmm" she moaned softly as she laid her head back, letting her hair hang down behind her. She hooked the heels of her strappy CFM heels on the edge of the bar sink, bringing her knees up. I began slowly running my fingertip up and down her dampening slit and I could feel her tremble as my finger got closer and closer to her swollen clit. But just as she was preparing for me to touch her button, I swerved and circled it without satisfying her need for me to finger it.

"Ohhh..." she whimpered her disappointment. But I was having fun teasing her and wasn't ready to give in just yet. I did a couple circles around her throbbing nub and then went back to playing in her dripping slit. I parted her puffy pussy lips to gaze into her wet pink interior. God, did she have a beautiful pussy! I subconsciously licked my lips as I peered into her love tunnel, She was wet ripe, and ready.
 
"Ohhh Goddd..." she groaned happily as I slipped two fingers inside her. She began slowly rocking as I began pushing in and out of her hot pussy. I began fingerfucking her faster curling my fingers upwards to rub against her g-spot. As I did she raised her ass up off the bar, trying to get my fingers deeper into her. Holding herself up like that wasn't easy though and I could see her legs beginning to tremble.

The woman's breath had turned into short sharp panting and I knew she was getting close. It was time to take her to Nirvana.
 
"You want to cum don't you slut? You want me to make you cum?" I growled. My words made her moan so loud I thought she would wake up our unconscious guest.

"OhmyGod! Yes! Oh please make me cum, please!" she cried.

I smiled evilly and pulled my fingers out of her.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She looked at me as if I had just run over her dog or something.

"Please don't pull out! I want you to make me cum! Plea..OHMYGOD!!" she screamed as I had replaced my fingers with my mouth and shoved my tongue deep into her drooling pussy.

I started licking it furiously, my tongue exploring all of it that I could reach and then I started tongue fucking, her moans turned into lustful screams. I wasn’t stopping for a second, though, and when I got enough of her love juices, I took my tongue out of her pussy and moved it up, locating her magic button.
 
Her hard clit was red and swollen and it demanded satisfaction, when I touched it with my tongue, my beauty arched her back and moaned, encouraging me to continue. I started making circles with my tongue in the immediate vicinity of her clit, making her moan louder and louder, when I felt that she was on the verge of cumming I shoved my fingers back into her pussy, fingerfucking her again as I sucked and nipped gently at her clit. With my fingers churning her insides into butter and my tongue dancing across her sensitive clit, she was speeding towards an inevitable and intense orgasm.

It only took a few seconds before I heard her scream out as she plunged headlong over the cliff into the abyss.

"Ohhh Fuccckkk, I'm cuuuminnggg!!" she cried.
 
I felt her pussy shrinking and contracting on my tongue, confirming me of the orgasm that she was having. Wanting to intensify her pleasure I pressed as hard as I could on the upper walls of her vagina and made my tongue work even faster. I didn't relent as she came either. Even though she begged and pleaded for me to do so, I continued licking and fingering her, drawing her orgasm out for as long as I could. A steady stream of cum flushed out of her pussy, flooding my face and my mouth with her love juices.
 
When her orgasm finally faded away and she had recovered her breathing a bit, she hopped over the bar and onto the floor on my side. Smiling, she kissed me hard and passionately, wrapping her arms around me and tasting herself on my mouth and tongue. As we kissed one hand went up to run her fingers through my silver speckled dark hair. Her other hand wandered south to find my straining cock. She grabbed the bulge and felt its hardness, moaning into my mouth as she wrapped her hand around its thickness.
 
Unable to wait any longer, she broke our kiss and dropped to her knees on the floor in front of me. As with most bars, we had rubber mats with holes in them so we could be on our feet all day and any spills would drain away and not cause a slip and subsequent fall. But in this instance, it also provided some padding for her knees and kept her stockings from getting ruined by the hard and sticky floor.

But saving her stockings was about the last thing on my beauty's mind right now. She fumbled with my pants, quickly unfastening them and yanking them down along with my boxers to my ankles. Without waiting for an invitation, she began licking my steel-hard fuckpole, tasting the precum that had formed at the tip and then running her tongue around the rim of my swollen cockhead.

She pulled my cock from her mouth for a moment and slid her dress off her shoulders, letting it gather around her waist and freeing her tits. And she had quite a nice pair - 36DD's I was to find out later. With her "comfortable" now, she went back to work.

She grabbed my hard, aching cock, and smiled up at me, saying, "Mmm, I love sucking cock!" as she slowly swiped her soft pink tongue over the head. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slipped the head into her mouth. She knew what she was doing too, but the way she looked at me the whole time made this something special. I've had many women tell me they love to suck cock, however most women seem to be trying to get things over with as fast as possible. This gorgeous thing truly DID love to suck cock, and it showed.

Her mouth slid up and down over my cock, each time taking a bit more of me into her warm wet mouth. Her pace was just the way I like it, not the rapid bobbing up-and-down of a porn star, but a slower, sensual motion of making love to me with her mouth. It felt incredible and I thought it couldn't possibly get any better than this, but I was to be proven wrong.

She began a technique I had only seen in movies. She began a twisting sort of motion with one hand following her mouth as she moved up and down. It added a whole new dimension to any blow job I had ever had. and as if I wasn't in enough bliss, her other hand went to my nuts and began gently massaging my cum-heavy balls.

If I had to die, I wanted to die just like that - getting the blowjob of my life. I had to lean back against the bar as I was afraid my legs would give out on me soon. I was moaning and panting, I knew I couldn't go on like this.

"Oh fuck, baby, you are making me crazy!" I said. She looked up and smiled with her eyes as she continued working my cock for all she was worth.

Then she pulled one more trick out of her bag and popped me out of her mouth to move down and begin rimming me! Her warm pink tongue swirled around my anus and up my perineum to the base of my nuts, then back down to do another lap around my asshole. All the while she was stroking my cock with her hand jacking me while she licked my asshole. She poked her tongue into my sphincter and I about lost it right there!

"Oh Fuck! Baby I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!" I told her. I always like to announce my impending orgasms because I never know if she wants to pull away or not. Women have particular ways of handling a man's orgasm - some like a guy to cum inside them, some like it on them, and some like their guy to cum in their mouth. So I let her know so she could tell me which category she fell into.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she said and then took me deep into that hot mouth of hers. That was all it took. I felt my cock swell as the cum that had been percolating in my balls rose up my shaft. With one final groan my orgasm arrived and I shot rope after sticky rope of white cum down her lovely throat. The feeling was intense and I nearly lost my balance, I came so hard. She swallowed as fast as she could but she couldn't keep up and a little leaked out around her mouth and onto her chin. She pulled me out of her mouth a little before I finished and I spurted some of my hot cum onto her tits.

"A little taste for the girls!" she said, smiling as she rubbed my still leaking cock over her tits massaging the cum into her skin. "It keeps them young and happy!" she said.

Then she took my cock back into her mouth and sucked the last few precious drops from me. She made sure I was completely drained and then licked me clean, gently pulling my pants back up and tucking me softly away again as if nothing had ever happened.

I helped her to stand and took her into my arms. "Thank you. I needed that," she whispered softly.

I kissed her long and deep. I felt her melt into me and her body shuddered. When I pulled away again there were tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I am blubbering so. It's just I needed to know I was still desirable... that I was still sexy. I know it's silly, but after all that has happened..."

"Baby, you are the hottest thing that has come into this bar in a very long time. You are very desirable and very sexy,"I told her.

She smiled and kissed me again. "Thank you. So... how'd you like it?"

“You were amazing!” I said. And that was no understatement - this was one of the best sex experiences in my life.

I glanced at the watch, my shift was going to be over in thirty minutes. The bar was still empty.

“Why don’t we go to my place in a half hour, when my shift is over?” I asked her.

“I would like that,” she said and smiled.

Yes, being a bartender is definitely very rewarding!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments