Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addicted To Cock

"A sexually frustrated wife goes buckwild for cocks."

101
26 Comments 26
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of Patrice's journey of how she became addicted to cock."

Patrice lay beneath her husband as he hovered over her grunted loudly and pushed his modest-sized cock inside of her. Even though he wasn’t large, there were times when his cock provided her great pleasure. It was proof that it wasn’t all about size, but more about the effort a man made with his size.

Yet, over the past two years, he had struggled to give her any pleasure, often forgoing foreplay and finishing long before she was near climax. And that night was no different, he stroked rapidly, grunted, and collapsed in her arms. His sweat dripped onto her cheek and neck just before he rolled off her body, “You good?” he asked.

Being that she was non-confrontational and hated to hurt anyone’s feelings, she simply replied, “Yes.” She slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom to clean the cum from her slit. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was in her early forties, yet she still looked as if she was twenty-something.

She had nice breasts, a slim waist, long-toned legs, flawless golden honey-colored skin, and amber-colored eyes. On her nose were soft brown freckles and she had a radiant smile. She sighed as she dried her hands and left the bathroom.

Upon entering the bedroom, she saw her sweet husband in a heap under the covers. He was still handsome, yet he had put on thirty pounds since they had gotten married. She loved him dearly, but she was starting to buckle under the pressure of sexual frustration.

He snored loudly. She shook her head, threw on some sweat pants, and left the bedroom. She ended up in her office doing what she normally did on nights when her needs were not met.

She pulled up pictures of cocks. She enjoyed the look of various kinds. She had only been with her husband so she was used to five inches, but the ones she saw online looked inviting and downright delicious.

There were the white men with huge cocks. She was shocked that white men were that blessed since she had only heard the narrative about black men’s cocks, which… her husband was black, so she was aware that it didn’t apply to “all.”

She imagined one in her mouth, so nice and full to lick on and suck until he would release his warm nutrient into her mouth. She smiled at the thought of it.

She pulled up Latin men’s cocks; they too were blessed. She imagined one inside of her as her finger traced her labia and polished her sweet pearl. She imagined bumping hips vigorously with a Latin man and having him whisper nasty things in Spanish to her.

Finally, she looked at black men’s cocks. They were beautiful. She imagined one of those long thick elephant trunks inside of her as she bucked on top of him like she was riding a mechanical bull. She slid her fingers inside of her pink paradise and moaned.

She wanted to cum badly. Why was it so hard for her husband to please her? She never thought about leaving him. But she would often see men and wonder about their cocks. How long, how thick, if it had a lot of veins or was it smooth, was the tip a mushroom, or was he still hooded until he became aroused.

It was a game she liked to play in her head. There was no harm in it, as long as she never acted on her thoughts. I mean, she would never walk up to a man and ask to see his cock. Although she wondered, what would happen if she did?

This game provided her pleasure in ways sleeping with her husband did not. She promised herself it was just a game.

 

Two weeks later, Patrice had to leave home for a business trip. She was an ethics officer that visited different companies and taught classes on ethics and compliance.

It was early morning and the conference room was filled with workers ready to receive her message. When she entered the room with her materials, she saw a handsome olive-skin-toned man with gray eyes. He was clean-shaven, had a chiseled jawline with a cleft in his chin, and immediately, her mind thought about what he was hiding behind the brown trousers he wore. Her heart raced and she quickly looked away and prepared to present.

Dustin did look at Patrice. She was a pretty woman that seemed to have a timid nature. When the meeting was over, he lingered behind to speak to her.

As she gathered her stuff, he casually walked over, “Do you need help?” he asked as he smiled.

She blushed, “Um, I think I have everything, but thanks.”

“Nonsense, let me help you.”

“Okay, I just need to pack this into my bag and take it out to my car.”

“Great, I can bring it out to your car.”

When they walked out to her car, she opened the trunk and he placed it inside. The trunk closed. They stood looking at each other. She wanted to hurry to avoid having any more thoughts about his cock, but he spoke, “Would you like to grab a bite later?”

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

“Um, I don’t think I can.”

“Why is that?”

Her pussy pulsated. She wanted to see his cock. “I just can’t.”

“Come on. Everyone has to eat,” he smiled and his eyes shined in the sunlight. He was right, eating would not hurt. She’d eat and he’d go his way and she’d return to her hotel room.

“Sure, we can have dinner.”

He smiled great, “Where should I pick you up?” he asked.

“Can we just meet somewhere?” she asked. She felt if she drove and met him, it would be easier not to do anything naughty.

“Sure,” he replied and gave her the name of a place to meet.

They went to eat at a nice Italian restaurant. They sat at a booth. She couldn’t help but notice how handsome he was. He had to be in his late thirties.

He looked at her and smiled, “Are you liking the food?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s delicious,” she replied. Her hands were sweaty and she wanted to touch him.

“Are you okay?” he asked. He saw how she stroked her hair and how rapid her breaths were.

“I’m fine. Probably just a hot flash or something.” She cleared her throat.

After dinner he walked her to her car in the parking lot, “Well, I suppose this is goodnight,” he said.

Then out of nowhere, she uttered, “Would it be okay if I looked at you?”

His face scrunched, “You’re looking at me now.”

She chuckled innocently and pointed at his crotch, “There.”

He smiled and looked around, “Um here?”

“No, we can drive somewhere and you can just let me see it and I promise not to try anything.”

He nodded, “You can follow me to my place.”

Dustin lived in a nice two-bedroom apartment. He invited Patrice inside. She walked in and stood in his living room and for a moment, she almost changed her mind, but she stayed. Just a quick look and I’ll go, she thought.

He walked over to where he stood, undid his pants, and dropped them along with his boxers. She had seen kinds like his online, but never up close. She smiled and became giddy. Her heart raced, it had to be seven inches of thickness. She wondered how it would feel in her mouth. Could she put all that meat in her mouth?

She looked into his eyes and he smiled, “You can touch it.”

This made her happy. Touching it won’t hurt, she thought. She wrapped her left hand around it. She felt the warmth of his cock against her hand. She stroked up and down slowly as if it was just her and his cock and when he moaned, she looked at him and smiled.

“That feels good,” he said as her hand continued to slide up and down his shaft. His heart raced and he bit his lip. A small amount of precum appeared at the slit. She placed her right finger on it, scooped it and brought her finger to her mouth, and tasted it. She closed her eyes and savored the taste of him on her tongue while continuing to stroke.

She looked down at it, she kneeled, it won’t hurt to kiss it a little. So, she kissed the tip, she looked up at Dustin who just wanted his cock in her mouth in the worst way.

She used her tongue to circle the tip, as she stroked him, she pulled it up and licked up and down his shaft repeatedly until she stopped to suck his huge ball sack. She hummed as her mouth suck on each one.

This was exciting and turned her on and her pussy was wet. She reached down and with her right hand and started pleasuring herself as she stroked him and later placed her mouth on him.

He moaned in delight to feel the wetness of her pretty mouth on his shaft. He held her head and pushed his cock all the way in, she gagged and saliva dripped from her lips. She moaned loudly as her pussy was dripping from the fingering, she gave herself.

He pulled out and went down, pulled down her panties, and opened her legs wide.  He slurped her juices wildly, she ran her fingers through his soft brown hair, “Yes, oh god yes,” she exclaimed as she hit the mountain top and began singing in a falsetto.

He wiped his chin and pushed his cock in her tight wet cunt. She dug her nails in his back and later squeezed his ass as he pushed and pushed deeper inside of her. He thrust her hips forward to match the cadence he had. She couldn’t believe it. It had been years without climax and this young man was providing her pussy with pleasure in under ten minutes.

He moved faster and faster until he grunted and pulled out. She sat up reached for his cock and stroked it until it squirted in her face.

She smiled as his cum oozed down her cheek. He looked into her eyes, “Anytime you want to touch my cock, you’re more than welcome.”

 

To Be continued…

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments