Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adrian's first blow job

"Surprise blow job for Adrian"

17
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Adrian was bored. The party wasn’t up to much so he decided to leave early and walk home. Taking a short cut through a park, he saw Gail walking ahead and hurried to catch up.

Adrian had been attracted to Gail for some time but he’d never ventured beyond polite chit-chat, only the normal conversations shared by working colleagues. That night, though, Gail welcomed his company on her walk home and, as they strolled side-by-side, Adrian cast admiring glances over her body.

Gail was slightly chubby but she had slim legs, plump and luscious kissable lips — and enormous tits. Because of the chilly night, Gail wasn't wearing anything too revealing but that didn’t stop Adrian from wondering what she looked like naked. Especially her huge breasts. He imagined them pressed against his chest…

A few minutes later, in the depths of that dark park, Adrian had formulated a sketchy plan. He stopped walking and crossed his arms as if hugging himself.

Gail stopped and turned to look at him. ”What’s up?”

“Oh, it’s nothing really… I'm just feeling a bit cold, that’s all.”

“Oh, you poor, poor baby,” Gail said, grinning and spreading out her arms. “Come here, let me warm you up a bit.”

Gail embraced Adrian and he gleefully hugged her back, squeezing her gently. Gail was much shorter than Adrian and, looking down, he realised that he had an excellent view inside her top. He stared at her expansive breasts and his cock immediately twitched in the beginnings of an erection. Rather quickly, his cock expanded and he guessed that Gail could feel it throbbing, pressed against her stomach. It was so embarrassing.

Adrian tried to step out of the hug but Gail wasn’t having any of that — she pulled him closer, held him tight. He relented, thinking maybe she couldn’t feel his cock and it would soon resume its regular flaccid state. But, even through their clothes, he was aware of Gail’s tremendous breasts squashing against him and his cock seemed to get even bigger and hotter.

Think of something else. But what? Gail’s mighty tits just couldn’t be ignored.

“Adrian.” Gail got his attention with little more than a whisper as she snuggled into his shoulder.

“Ye…” Adrian’s attempted response was a croak. He coughed, clearing his throat, and tried again. “Yeah, what is it, Gail?”

She tilted her head and looked up into his eyes. ”It feels like this cock of yours needs some attention.” Gail smiled and opened her eyes wide. “Am I right?”

They looked at each other for a brief moment and then fell into a passionate kiss. A fast, hot, and deep kiss, driven by lust. Amid the groans and whimpers, as their lips meshed and tongues poked and danced within wet mouths, Adrian grabbed one of Gail's hands and guided it toward his cock. Gail didn’t need any further encouragement: she immediately set about rubbing him through his jeans.

Gail broke the kiss. "Undo your fly,” she murmured, breath warm against his cheek, “and let me get my hands on your cock."

Adrian glanced around. They seemed to be alone in the dark. Adrian unzipped his fly and Gail slipped a hand inside, instantly finding his bulge. “Hmmm,” she breathed, feeling his length, rubbing it through his cotton shorts.

“Ahh, that feels so good,” Adrian muttered and boldly groped at her chest.

Seconds later, Gail stopped rubbing his cock.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

Releasing her grip on his shaft, she said, ”Undo your belt, honey, and push your jeans and boxers down. I'll give you something much nicer than this."

Adrian fumbled with his buckle but managed to get jeans and shorts to pool around his ankles while Gail gave him a long, firm kiss.

“Just look at that,” she said, peering down at Adrian’s erection. “Oh my, is all that for me, baby?" She stroked a single finger up and down his impressive length.

Adrian exhaled deeply and, before he could speak, Gail dropped to her knees, swiftly kissed the tip of his cock and hungrily slid it into her mouth. She sucked fiercely and Adrian stroked her hair, his eyes closed while he savoured every moment of her skills. Adrian knew he wouldn’t tell her that it was his first blowjob. He also knew it had definitely been worth the wait. In his mind, Gail was not only possessed of a big bust but she was an absolutely first class oral sex expert.

He heard slurping sounds as she sucked and he groaned with unknown pleasure when she lapped her tongue around his bulging helmet and tickled the very tip, licking up pre-cum.

"Mmm, Gail, that feels amazing.”

She removed him momentarily. "I just adore a nice hard cock in my mouth. It’s the best thing ever and yours feels fantastic.”

“Jeez, you’re so dirty," he chuckled.

“And you love it, don't you?”

“Mmm,“ was all he could utter, anxious to have his cock back in her mouth.

"When you cum, Adrian, I'm going to swallow it all down. I’m a good girl, you know,“ she said, gripping his shaft, “and it’s rude to spit.” A cheeky smile creased the corners of her mouth.

To his great relief, Gail got back to sucking, working her tongue around his wet knob while massaging his fat shaft.

"Ohh, that feels so good… oh yes, I'm gonna cum.”

Gail offered appreciative mewing sounds as she brought him toward orgasm, increasing the pace of the strokes and sucking greedily. Adrian’s vision blurred for a second as he pulled Gail’s head into his groin and shot streams of cream down her throat.

Gail didn’t give any indication of discomfort, certainly no gagging. Instead, as promised, she swallowed all he could provide and, when Adrian’s legs stopped trembling and he eased his grip on her head, she finished by licking his cock clean.

"Did you like that, honey?" she said, standing and licking trickles of cum from her lips.

"You bet,” he said, still trying to regulate his breathing. “It was, without doubt, the very best blowjob I've ever had. You were wonderful, thank you.”

Gail, unaware that she’d taken Adrian’s blowjob virginity, smiled and hugged him to her huge bosom. She was thrilled that he’d praised her. The best blowjob of his life, she mused. Hmm, his cock is magnificent and he deserves something special.

“Next time,” she said, wrapping fingers around his still hot shaft, “how would you like a tit fuck? Cum all over my big tits, eh?”

Adrian’s eyes popped open and his cock quivered in her palm. “Ah, thought you’d like that,” she said and laughed. “Well, I’m not getting them out here, it’s far too bloody cold. Come on, get dressed and walk me home.’

*************

Author’s note: Thanks to JWren for his editing
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments