Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the Library

"After the girl is brought in shame to the Dean's office, she discovers her ordeal is only beginning"

59
27 Comments 27
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As Susie strode out of the library, grinning like the cat who is about to get the cream, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the girl scramble to her feet, roughly hitching up her knickers and tugging her skirt down. Her face burned with embarrassment as she picked up her bag and followed her back to her office.

Susie held the door open and motioned Cathy inside, before silently locking the door and sitting down behind her desk, leaving Cathy standing before her. She opened the girl’s laptop and reread the conversation, raising her eyebrows and looking at the girl as she stood squirming.

“Do you know who I am, Ms Summerville?” Susie asked in a neutral tone

“N... n…  no Miss,” Cathy stammered, staring at the ground in front of her.

“Look at me,” Susie ordered in a voice that instantly brought Cathy’s eyes up to meet hers. Susie let her eyes bore into Cathy as she stood there, flushed, embarrassed, unsure what would happen but realising she was in deep trouble.

“I am Ms McDonald, Dean of Faculty here and I do not take kindly to wanton trollops masturbating in my library. Have you no shame girl?”

“No Miss, I’m sorry Miss,” Cathy replied in a soft whisper.

Susie slammed her hands on the desk as she stood up, “Speak up girl.

“I’m sorry Miss,” Cathy repeated, louder this time as her mind ran through the scenarios that could unfold.

All of them were potentially bad; from being suspended or expelled to phoning parents or it becoming public knowledge. While she might play the dirty slut in Lush, standing in front of the Dean was not an erotic experience. Though despite it all, Cathy couldn’t help but think how attractive the Dean looked. She seemed early forties but took good care of herself. Skin looked flawless and Cathy could recognise an expensive haircut a mile off. Cathy was even able to get a good look down her cleavage as the Dean appeared to have left one or two buttons too many unbuttoned on her silk blouse.

Suddenly Susie stood up and moved around the room watching Cathy as she stood there, walking around, prowling, waiting, watching. Finally, she moved in behind the nervous teenage girl and whispered in her ear.

"Remove your panties," before moving away to watch.

Cathy spun round, face blazing bright red. “What? Why?  I mean.. What did you say?”, she asked, confused.

“I said Strip for me you little bitch. I read what you wrote on that website. Nothing more than a posh slut with no morals and no limits. So shut that posh gob and strip.” Susie responded, licking her lips as she almost spat the last few words out.

The realisation dawned slowly on Cathy. The Dean was a pervy old lezzer and if she did as she wanted, Cathy was pretty sure they’d be no talk of suspension or telling her parents. With a smile, she asked the Dean,

“And if I do, we say no more about this?”

Susie paused, allowing her eyes to move over the girls’ body.

“Why? Would Mummy and Daddy be a tad shocked to realise their little girl was a bit of a slut?”

“Possibly, though Daddy’s been fucking the Au Pair for so long he hasn’t really a leg to stand on,” Cathy giggled, slightly nervously as Susie approached her.

Cathy gasped as the older woman shoved her hand under her skirt. Her long manicured fingers cupping her pussy through her damp knickers. Cathy could feel her twisting her fingers under the knicker elastic and gasped as a finger slid easily into her love hole.

Then, as swiftly as she had entered her, Cathy felt Susie’s fingers slide back out again. Susie smiled as she slowly wiped the girl’s pussy juices along her neck, as if putting on perfume.

“This is your new scent,” Susie told her, her lips close to Cathy’s ear. “It’s called ‘Eau du Putain.”

Susie smirked as the girl groaned. “Now take your panties off you fucking whore,” she growled, holding her hand out.

The girl paused, face flushed, before with a resigned shrug, she slipped her hands under her skirt and with a swift tug, pulled the knickers down. She stepped out of them. Reached down and picked them up. Handing them to the Dean with a slightly embarrassed smile on her face.

Susie took the offered piece of skimpy damp material and brought it to her face. She buried her nose in it and inhaled deeply.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she groaned. “You definitely smell like a slut. Now remove the top and skirt.”

She stepped back again to watch as the girl, resigned now slowly gripped the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head. Her full breasts now on display, still scooped out of her ba from earlier in the library. She dropped the top on the floor and as the zip is slid down the skirt, with a wriggle of her hips, the skirt followed.

Despite her earlier bravado, Cathy’s face burned with embarrassment as she stood, wearing only her stockings and shoes. The bra while still on was redundant, her breasts exposed having been scooped out earlier in the library.

Susie allowed herself to run her eyes over the girl’s body. Admiring the pert ass cheeks, the shapely legs, the small trim landing strip of dark curly hair, the firm tits with the hard red nipples contrasting with the pale flesh.

She moved in close behind her, her silk-clad bosom pressing against the girl’s back as she whispered in her ear

“Tell me my posh little slut, how far are you willing to go to make me forget about this unfortunate little incident?”

Cathy flinched involuntarily as she felt the older woman’s fingers move around and paw at her breast.

EvaBenny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaBenny

Feeling her fingers roll over her hard nipples.

“Anything,” the girl whispered hoarsely.

Susie released her nipples and walked round in front of her again, sitting on the edge of her desk.

“Good, now, get on your knees and show me what other skills you might have learnt so far at university," Susie ordered.

She watched as the girl instantly dropped to her knees, shuffling closer to get in position between her legs.

“That’s a good girl,” Susie told her as she ran her fingers through the younger girls blonde hair.

Susie felt her panties dampen as she watched the girl kneeling before her. She reached down and hiked up her skirt, revealing the cream silk panties. Aware that the damp patch was growing as she felt her juices dribble into them. She watched as the girl edged her face closer.

As the girl reached out to pull her knickers down Susie growled,

“No, you little slut, use your mouth.”

Without a word, the girl leaned her face in and gripped the waistband with her teeth, tugging on the flimsy material as she inhaled deeply. The scent of Susie’s soaking wet cunt filling her nostrils. She managed to pull the material down, the silk sliding over Susie’s ass cheeks easily and letting it drop to her ankles. Quickly she leaned in and buried her face between Susie’s legs. Her tongue lapping at her pussy lips.

“Fuck,” Susie thought to herself. “Such a dirty little slut on her knees ripping my panties off hoping no one finds out about her behaviour in the library.”

Susie whimpered and groaned in pleasure as the girl’s tongue laps at the juices oozing out and covering her tongue with the sweet heady mixture. Cathy’s tongue explores Susie’s outer lips, occasionally pressing the tongue on them, wriggling it, allowing it to slide inside.

As the tongue slips inside her, Susie twisted her fingers through the long blonde hair, tugging sharply on it, pulling the girls face deeper into her as she ground herself down on her face.

“That’s it you little slut, fuck me with that posh tongue of yours”

The girl moaned in compliance as she felt her cheeks and chin get covered in the older woman’s juices that were flowing out her her with every movement of her tongue. She gripped the backs of Susie’s thighs and pushed her tongue deep inside her hot velvet cave. Repeating the movement over and over; long slow rasping licks before pulling out and plunging back in again.

Susie arched her back and groaned a low guttural moan as the girl expertly tongue fucked her, building the rhythm. She felt the girl’s tongue stretching and exploring her cunt. Her nose pressing and rubbing against her throbbing clit.

“Fuck fuck fuck,” Susie whimpered, little bird-like cries coming from her throat as the girl used her, her tongue alternating between plunging inside her cunt and flicking her clit.

Susie pulled Cathy’s face away from her cunt and looked down at her, makeup and cunt juices smeared all over her face. She shoved her face back into her cunt and facefucked her, rubbing her nose and mouth and face over her clit and cunt, smearing her juices everywhere.

Susie used Cathy like she was a piece of meat. She saw the submission in her eyes when she pulled her face off her. This was a little slut who would take whatever was dished out. Well, Susie was in the mood to dish a lot out. She rubbed the girl’s face against her, as if she was masturbating with her face.

The girl's fingers clutched at her ass cheeks, Susie heard her ragged breathing as she tried to draw breath in between being pressed against her soaking wet and aching cunt.

“That’s it you fucking cunt,” Susie growled “Take it. Fuck my cunt you little slag! Make me cum you piece of cuntmeat.”

Cathy could do nothing but nod as she felt the orgasm build within the older woman’s cunt. The juices flooding out of her smeared everywhere, dripping off her chin. Her nose was raw from rubbing on her clit and her tongue ached and still the woman mashed her face against her.

The with a howl Susie came, juices gushing all over Cathy’s face and hair.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you posh fucking slag’” Susie screamed as she bucked and jerked against the desk and the girl’s face before going rigid, her fingernails tightening on the girl’s head before finally, she slumped. Cathy felt the grip on her hair relax and she slowly slid down onto her knees. She took deep gasps of air as she knelt there, watching the woman lying back on the desk, groaning softly.

Cathy had a fleeting hope that she was finished and could get away but the woman rolled onto her side and sat up.

“Fuck me you little slut,” she said smiling, looking down at her. “We are going to have so much fun this evening.”

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments