Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexandra part two

"I take my time getting her off again and again."

6
4 Comments 4
10.7k Views 10.7k
725 words 725 words
We had been out on the lake for a couple of hours now. I was really enjoying her company at this point. We decided that we wanted to take a quick dip to cool off, so I dropped the anchor and we dove in. We spent some time playing around and splashing each other. Not only was Alexandra one of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen, but she was really fun to be around.

I got out of the water and on to the boat first, and then helped her back in. Taking her by the hand, I pulled her into the boat and pulled her to me. With her chest pressed tightly against mine our lips met in another hot kiss. Moving my hands around to her back I began to slide them up and down from her neck to the small of her back, still kissing her lushes red lips. As our tongues met she pulled hers back into her mouth. I followed it with mine and with that she began sucking on my tongue. This drove me crazy, as I slid my hands down grasping her ass and lifting her off of the ground.

Alexandra wrapped her legs around my waste and continued licking and sucking my tongue. She began moving her hips back and forth grinding against my now hard cock. I slipped my hand under her bikini bottoms and began rubbing my fingers between her lips. She moaned deeply, my tongue still in her mouth, and I knew we were not going to stop this time.

I plunged two fingers into her tight young pussy and began twisting them slightly. She dug her fingers into my back and sucked harder on my tongue. Quickly, I began to slide my fingers in and out of her, still making my twisting motion. I could tell by her breathing that she was loving it.

I figured I would press my luck and placed my thumb on her soft asshole, rubbing it harder and harder, still plunging my fingers in and out of her pussy. Plunging my fingers deep into her, I slipped my thumb into her ass.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

She pulled her head back away from our kiss and moans loudly. I began moving my thumb in and out of her ass in sync with my fingers, which were still fucking her pussy. Very quickly her pussy began to tighten on my fingers, as she tipped her head back. With a soft scream she had a strong, long orgasm. 

When the waves of pleasure going through her body subsided I removed my fingers and set her down on her feet. Bringing my hand up to my face, I looked into her eyes and licked her cum off of my fingers. She gave me a quick smile, turned around and bent over in front of me. I pulled the string on her bikini and it dropped to the floor giving me my first view of her bare ass and wet pussy.

I drop to one knee behind her and took my first taste of her. Starting at the top of her clit, I licked down, tracing my tongue around the edge of her hole. Opening my mouth wide I plunged my tongue into her and lapped up her sweet juices. A gush of her cum covered my tongue, as I held it inside of her to savor her taste.

I moved my tongue down her pussy, out of her hole and up to her ass. Alexandra pushed her ass toward me as soon as my tongue made contact with her soft hole. Reaching between her legs my fingers begin to rub circles on her clit, as my tongue flicked against her ass. She moaned loudly and tossed her head back in pleasure.

Quickening the pace of my fingers on her clit, I plunge my tongue deep into her ass. I whirled my tongue deep inside her, doing my best to give her as much pleasure as I could. I moved my free hand up and plunged two fingers into her pussy again. I began to rub the bottom wall of her pussy, matching the speed and motion of my tongue in her ass. Pressing harder on her clit, I sent her over the edge, as wave after wave of ecstasy pulsed through her body. 

Published 
Written by wranglej
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments