Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy from the Church Camp

"The war raged in my mind . . . ."

30
14 Comments 14
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

As a church camp counselor, I am often asked for a lot of advice on a lot of subjects. For the most part, most of the questions I had to deal with were matters of the heart. Since I am a deeply religious person and have been managing church camps for years, nothing really surprises me anymore. I have had church camp participants come to me to confess every sin under the sun.

I thought I had heard everything possible until a few weeks back.

Amy was the teenage daughter of a church couple I had known for years, so when she stepped into my cabin, as I readied my back pack for the day’s activities, I didn't’t suspect anything out of the normal.

Amy stood in silence just inside of my office door. My cabin had a front part for conducting camp business and I live in an attached apartment in the rear, with a connecting door between the units. Amy was very tall, about 5’ 10 and probably weighed about 100 to 105 lbs. Although she was on the thin side, she had model-like qualities with all the curves in all the right places. The sunbeam shining though my open screen door, illuminated her jet-black hair, which hung lazily over her shoulders and curled slightly at the ends.

I quickly pushed aside any evil thoughts of lust. It was my daily prayer to be able to push aside any evil thoughts. I quickly asked,

“What’s up?”

Amy was always cheerful and smiling. The day’s activities included a hike into the woods, setting up a base camp and small tents and then having a short Bible Study around a camp fire. Amy said she didn't’t think she wanted to attend the hike. I asked her if everything was okay and she assured me that everything was okay. I could sense, however, some apprehension and asked her if she wanted to chat.

She took in a deep breath and then forcefully exhaled.

Amy said she was conflicted and had a deep crush on a guy at the camp. I asked her if she had expressed her admiration for her fellow camper and she said she was afraid to do so, because she was afraid he might think she was being foolish or silly.

“Is this guy currently at the camp?” I asked. Amy nodded her head up and down. She said she liked the guy, but that he was always preoccupied with other stuff and that he didn't’t seem to notice her. I reassured Amy that she was a beautiful young lady, very attractive and that she should just give it some time.

“He’ll eventually notice you,” I said. “Sometimes, guys are just blind to the obvious. Be patient.”

Amy seemed satisfied with my encouragement. Amy thanked me for my words of encouragement. I watched as she turned and disappeared from my cabin office. Her shorts were skin tight. I had to catch myself and pray a quick prayer of forgiveness for my lascivious thought.

The fifteen of us gathered for the hike. This was a teen hike, so naturally, the guys all pared up with each other and the young ladies did the same. As we started our trek, I heard a familiar voice yell out from behind us, “Wait up for me!”

It was Amy. She had her hair pulled back and she had on a ballcap. She jogged up to where I stood waiting at the back of the pack.

“I changed my mind,” Amy said as she slowed to a walk to join us.

“What changed your mind?” I casually asked.

“You did,” Amy replied. I was totally clueless.

“You told me to ‘be patient’, so I decided to be patient and come along,” Amy replied. I was happy that my words of encouragement had taken root.

I kept a close eye on the group as we walked the nature trail. I pointed out different types of trees and plants along the way. Amy walked either beside me or right behind me. I encouraged her to step in front of me and allow me to be the rear guide, but she was insistent on following me. When we stopped for a break, Amy never talked with any of the other campers, choosing to stay close to myself.

I was sipping on some water from my canteen, watching the others, when I casually looked at Amy. She smiled and proffered a quick wink. I winked back, just for the fun of it. Amy giggled and looked off in another direction.

Once we had gone a few kilometers, we approached a fork in the trail. I directed the group to take the right fork which would take us down to a river that ran through the camp. There was a camping spot at the river. I told everyone that the spot was where we would spend the night.

Everyone went about setting up their tents and then I tasked the group with gathering up enough firewood that we could keep a good fire going for a while. Once we had the fire going, it was time for dinner: which consisted mostly of prepacked canned goods and an assortment of other snacks that each camper had brought along. I had packed hot dogs and a wire clothes hanger, which I dutifully unfolded in front of the group as they sat around the campfire and ate their dinners.

Several of the kids commented that they wished they had thought to do the same, as I poked the end of the coat-hanger though a hot dog and stuck it into the fire.

Amy laughed.

“It’s not like this is his first venture into camping,” Amy noted. “He came prepared.”

I offered my first cooked dog to Amy. She declined it, of course. I bit off the tip end and made a second offer to her. She took the wire coat hanger from my hand and instead of biting off a piece of the hot dog, she slipped it between her lips and sucked on it for a brief second, while looking at me out of the corner of her eye to gage my reaction, before she took a bite.

I think this was my first clue that I was the object of desire for Amy. I quickly pushed away my evil thoughts. Unfortunately, a spark was ignited and I couldn't deny my attraction to Amy. I was extremely conflicted and prayed for the wisdom to know what to do and how to handle things.

Amy handed me back my coat hanger and I slipped the rest of the hot dog from it, with my fingers. I quickly devoured what was left of the hot dog.

Our Bible study was quick and somewhat disjointed.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

I could tell everyone was tired and wanted to turn in, so I instructed the group to get ready to “turn in for the night.”

The guys had set up their tents in a row, about twenty-five feet from the base camp fire, and the young ladies had set up their tents on the opposite side of the fire pit. My tent was set up between the two groups.

I reminded the group about camping safety and I also told them there would be no horse-play or practical jokes allowed.

“Remember,” I cautioned, “Who you are and where you are.”

Everyone paired off to their respective tents. Amy had a tent to herself and I too, had my own tent. I unzipped my sleeping bag and after stripping down to my underwear, slipped into it. The glow of the camp fire outside of my tent was a peaceful one. I listened to hushed whispers and giggles and then finally, after about a half an hour, everyone grew quiet. I stuck my head outside of my tent and peered around. Only the ashen white embers glowed in the fire pit. I gazed up at the heavens and took in the wonderful clear night and the stars.

I zipped up the entrance to my tent and lie back on my sleeping bag. Suddenly, a realized there was a person outside of my tent. Before I could scramble over to unzip my tent opening, I could hear a female voice whisper,

“Pssst, open up.”

I unzipped the opening. Amy peered back at me as I peered out.

“Let me in,” she whispered.

I unzipped the opening to my tent and Amy darted in, her sleeping bag tucked under her arm.

“I can’t sleep by myself,” Amy declared. “Can I sleep here?”

I knew it would not look appropriate for her to be in my tent, but I could sense her desperation and anxiety about being alone in her own tent.

I acquiesced.

Amy spread out her sleeping bag on the ground next to my cot.

“Do you want my cot?” I asked as I settled back on to my bed.

“No,” Amy replied, “I’m fine.”

Amy settled on her sleeping bag and thanked me for allowing her to feel safe. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she turned on to her side, facing away from me, her long legs extended out on the sleeping bag.

A war raged in my mind. She was so very sexy, yet innocent.

“Do you think I’m sexy?” Amy whispered, still facing away from me.

“Yes,” I replied before tacking on, “Go to sleep.”

“I can’t,” Amy replied, turning on to her back and then rolling over to face me.

I pulled part of my sleeping bag over myself. Amy sat up, and elbow-hand propped her head up on the side of my cot to look at me.

“Do I make you feel uncomfortable?” Amy asked.

“No,” I replied, again instructing her to “go to sleep.”

“I can’t,” Amy pressed back in response, slipping her hand under the edge of my unzipped sleeping bag and on to my leg. I grabbed her hand with mine.

“This is not a good idea,” I scolded. Amy bit down on her lower lip and whispered softly,

“I just want to feel you.”

“No,” I countered.

Amy was persistent. She withdrew her hand from under the flap of my sleeping bag and in one motion, she stripped out of her t-shirt, baring her small 36 C-cup perky boobs.

“Put your shirt back on!” I said.

Amy fell on to her back and pulled off her shorts, then sat back up next to my cot.

“Tell me,” Amy whispered, “I don’t have a hot body.”

I closed my eyes.

“Yes,” I acknowledged, “You have a hot body.”

“Then show me,” Amy whispered, as she slipped her hand back under the open flap to my sleeping bag, “How much you admire it.”

Oh my God! I couldn't’t believe this was happening. There were good Christian kids only a few feet away and I had the devil woman in my tent.

Amy’s hand quickly found its way to my manhood. Her eyes widened as she felt my erection for the very first time.

“Oh wow!” Amy whispered as she pushed her fingers past the waist band of my underwear. She grabbed my cock and gently squeezed it in her hand. I closed my eyes.

“Please God, give me the strength,” I mumbled.

Amy pushed the flap of my sleeping bag back and pulled down on my underwear. In an instant, my cock was in full view and Amy wasn't backing down. She launched herself onto my lap, kissing the back side of my cock while she held my manhood in place. She run her tongue along the backside of my shaft as I grabbed a hand full of her jet-black hair.

“This . . . .” I struggled to say, “Isn’t………right.”

Amy didn't’t stop. She took the end of my cock and slipped her lips over it. Her head bobbed up and down as she worked more and more of my manhood into her mouth.

“Oh my God!” I whispered. I just knew that another kid would stick his or her head into my tent to ask what was going on.

Amy continued to work on my manhood. It was as though she was born to suck on a cock.

“You’re going to make me cum,” I whispered.

Amy hummed her approval. My balls tightened and my legs quivered. I shot my load without warning. Amy didn't’t bat an eye and took it all in. She swallowed everything I had to offer. I was surprised.

I let go of her hair and she looked up at me.

“How was it?” Amy asked.

I told her it was great. Amy smiled as she held my semi-flaccid member in her hand. While looking up at me.

“I have been wanting to do this for weeks,” Amy disclosed.

I was in shock.

“You know we can’t be doing this,” I said.

“It’s God will,” Amy replied. “A man and woman were made to pleasure each other.”

I couldn't argue with her logic.

“But I didn't pleasure you,” I replied.

“Don’t worry,” Amy replied, “We can work on that as time goes along.”

Amy leaned over and planted a light kiss on the backside of my limp cock, then withdrew from my cot to her sleeping bag. She pulled her sleeping bag cover over herself and said, “Thanks, now it’s time to go to sleep. Confessional comes early in the morning.”

 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments