Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Dream Job

"Amy has a dream come true"

15
6 Comments 6
11.8k Views 11.8k
999 words 999 words
It was 4:00am and Amy awoke from the dream she was having of deep throating her husband, sweating from how realistic it had seemed. Eric had finished fucking her hard just a few hours ago, working over her bare little pussy as she had cum and cum in multiple orgasms before passing out from exhaustion. He always fucked her so well.

Amy's mind was racing, even in her sleep after such a long session, and the need for more sex had awakened her. Amy loved sucking her husband's delicious cock and this dream had given her the need to do so right now, at this very moment, and in the most erotic way. She moved behind him, slipped her hand around his naked body and found her intended target.

Eric felt warm and she unbuttoned her satin top with her other hand. With her breasts freed, she pushed them against his back and spooned him. Eric began to stir as his member grew in her little hand. Amy loved the feeling of his cock growing erect in her hand. It was such an affirmation that what she did was good for him. To see and feel him becoming longer and harder always let her know that she was sexually appealing to him and it made her quite wet.

Eric was now very hard as Amy, very slowly and with a tight grip, stroked the full length of his cock . She pulled on his hip and he willingly rolled onto his back to give her better access. Amy slowly and deliberately lowered her mouth around his erect manhood. She always loved the first contact of her lips on his penis. Its warm, rigid softness always felt so good as it slid deeper into her mouth and throat. She was a pro at giving him head and she new it.

Eric was fully erect as Amy took more of him into her mouth, her saliva wet and slippery on his cock. Releasing it from her lips, Any ran her talented tongue up the underside before lingering where the shaft met the head. She circled it repeatedly there before taking him in again. Eric moaned quietly and ran his hands gently through her soft blonde hair.

Amy withdrew off his cock and spat on it. She gnawed her way up and down it aggressively before spitting on it again while her hand tightly squeezed him. As her tongue gently traced its way up and down the length of his member, Amy could feel the ridges of his hard understructure, as well as the veins that criss-crossed it. She took him in deeply again, this time until he bumped against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly.

Amy now found herself fully immersed in re-enacting her dream. She wanted to deep throat her man and to take the entirety of his ejaculation in this way. She loved the taste of his cum on her lips as she savored its sweet taste before swallowing, but rarely allowed herself to give in this way and definitely not as the aggressor.

Amy's hand now worked vigorously in unison with her mouth.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

Long fast strokes and hard sucking as she feverishly worked him. Her breathing quickened as did her heart rate and she gave periodic little pants and whimpers of pleasure. Amy gasped and spat more excess saliva on him, making the experience as messy as possible. Eric's hips rose and fell with her lead as he drew closer to orgasm. Amy slowed her assault for a moment and then firmly squeezed his cock, causing a large bead of pre-cum to gather on the tip. Lingering, she gazed upon it for an instant before licking it off and circling the head of his cock with the wanting tip of her tongue.

Eric rolled Amy off him and assertively dragged her to the edge of the bed, letting her head hang back off the edge. He stood over her and she opened her mouth, allowing him to slide back into her open throat. Amy's back arched and she thrust her large, round tits upward while pressing them together with her palms.

Amy loved this type of submissive throat fucking from her man. With each stoke that penetrated her wanting body she could feel him grow harder. Suddenly, she realized that he was not pulling back as he pressed his cock as deeply as possible into her and held it there. Amy realized that the moment of truth was upon her as she battled for precious air through her nostrils, while forcing herself to clutch his cock with her throat. Eric grew larger and harder in Amy's moistened lips as his ejaculation began. She succumbed to him and closed her lips tightly around the base of his swollen cock as it throbbed.

Sensing a massive amount of Eric's cum accumulating in her throat, Amy fought to swallow it as even more gathered. She was acutely aware that her nipples were hard and erect and that her pussy was wet with desire. Excess cum began escaping from the sides of her mouth and ran back toward her ears. Amy swallowed again while her man held the sides of her head firmly in his hands to control her as he delivered his load. She sucked deliberately and with focus as she tried to caress the top of his cock with her tongue from her inverted position.

Eric's legs buckled as he came repeatedly in the first multiple orgasm Amy had ever coaxed from him. She gulped again without breathing as she fought to complete her dream job. As his final contractions subsided, Eric slowly withdrew his shaft from her mouth and Amy's lips skimmed the remaining cum from it.

She lovingly licked the last few milky drops from the glistening head and licked her lips before swallowing a final time, taking pride in how well she had performed and how much she loved the taste of his cum.

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments