Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Early Saturday Morning

"Waking up early to Vince giving me oral."

10
2 Comments 2
24.2k Views 24.2k
937 words 937 words
I awoke early, it must have been around five or six in the morning. Her head was on my chest, I guess we both just passed out cuddling, her listening to my heartbeat after a hectic and seeing each other for the first time in what felt like forever. I placed a soft sweet kiss on her forehead and she snuggled close, I tightened my arms around her a little bit more and started to drift back to sleep as slowly opened her eyes' looking up and kissing my neck and chin, smiling up at me. I smiled back at her softly.

"Good morning beautiful," I said as she straddled me, moving her hips gently against mine. She grinned back and licked her lips slowly as a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Good morning hunny bunny, I missed you."

"I missed you too," I replied as I grabbed her hips, squeezing them softly and sat up with her, burying my face in her neck and kissing up and down, licking her soft skin. She let out another soft moan.

Without any warning I moved us both, pinning her to the bed, grabbing her wrists and smiling down at her. She pretended to struggle; I could see the lust and desire in her eyes.

"I want you so bad baby," she whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck again, sucking gently. I simply smiled into her neck as I knew she was starting to lose control. I let go of her arms and slid my hands up her shirt, squeezing her perky breasts, teasing her nipples and eliciting slightly louder moans.

In response she tugged at my hair and pressed my face more into her neck as she let a sentence escape her trembling lips, "Leave a mark."

I sucked on her neck harder, nibbling a little and pulled off, revealing a fresh hickey on her neck and massaging her breasts still. I smiled at the work I had done, knowing that she probably already had soaked her panties. She wrapped her legs around my waist, grinding her pussy against my cock through our clothes. I know she could feel me getting harder by the second.

I slid her shirt up more; she helped and quickly removed it. I kissed down her neck, her shoulder, her collar bone, to her breasts. I took special care of them. Kissing all over, squeezing softly and rougher' sucking on her nipples, flicking my tongue over them and nibbling softly. Teasing her. She tugged at my hair.

"Mmm more baby, please," she whimpered as I let my sexy giggle that she loves out.

I grabbed her legs, unwrapping them from my waist. She whimpered more but I just peck her lips and smiled. "I promise you'll like it..." I whispered against her lips and she smiled.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

I kissed down her body again. Kissing down her tummy and kissing her belly button, looking up at her and smiling and she ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed my way down to her panty line and grabbed the top of her panties with my teeth, sliding them down slowly as I looked into her eyes.

Once they were off I kissed her inner thighs, up and down, teasing her, making her want it even more as I looked up at her. I could feel the anticipation and see it in her eyes. I spread her legs and placed them on my shoulders.

I softly kissed her pussy and rubbed the lips with two of my fingers, looking up at her still. Moans slipped past her lips, even louder than before. I slipped my tongue between her pussy lips and flicked it across her clit. She gasped hard and arched her back, pulling my hair hard. I began to suck on her clit, taking it in my mouth, moving my tongue over it as I slipped a finger into her pussy, curling it up and rubbing her gspot.

"Oh! Fuck yes baby," she moaned as she arched her back in pleasure. I moved my tongue faster, sucking on her clit and teasing it more as a second finger slid in, rubbing her gspot faster. She gasped in pleasure, running out of breath between moans as she moved her hips up, a hand at the back of my head, tugging my hair and pushing my face between her legs, the other groping herself hard and teasing her nipples with my free hand I also fondled her.

"I'm gonna cum," she screamed as I fingered her faster and sucked on her clit, taking my mouth off just to whisper lustfully, "cum baby. Cum for me." She came hard, my tongue lapping at her pussy juices and my fingers stationary inside her.

I slowly moved back up to her, her cum on my lips as we kissed passionately, holding each other tightly and lying on our sides. I wrapped my arms around her, a hand slapped and squeezed her ass. I grinned and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself. She sighed in pleasure.

"I love you," she whispered as dawn broke slowly. I saw a twinkle in her eyes. I could see the passion in her eyes as she said those three words. I couldn't help but smile big at her.

"I love you too" I said, pecking her lips a few times and holding her close.

She giggled, "It is Saturday, so I have you all to myself today." A grin began forming on her face and my own. I immediately knew what the next few hours would consist of.

-written by Vince

Published 
Written by alsoyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments