Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Bonus: In the Hotel

"I give my boss a going away present he won't soon forget"

17
8 Comments 8
26.3k Views 26.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Today is Rick’s last day at work. I wish he wasn’t moving to Denver. I have to agree with him that there’sno immediate future for us since I’m 19 and he’s 35, but I will miss him.

He’ll be busy today, training the new manager, so I don’t bother to dress as provocatively as I might have in the past. Instead of a short skirt, I opt for black jeans. Granted, they are tight, but they don’t show any skin. My white shirt is a tight cotton T with a plunging neckline and thin fabric that only vaguely shields my nipples from view…so, okay, I’m still a little provocative.

When I get to the theater at 11:00, it’s already chaotic, even though there’s still an hour before the first showing. Employees are scattered in groups all throughout the lobby. Rick wanted us there early so we could meet the new manager. The first person I notice is Kyle, Rick’s nephew. He’s leaning casually against the side of the box office talking to Chip and Mike. All three of them look over at me as I walk in.

“There she is,” says Mike, a happy grin lighting up his face. I wonder if that means they were talking about me. I wonder what they were saying.

“Hey guys,” I walk over to them. Kyle doesn’t say anything, but he does look directly into my eyes and smile. Wow. Those eyes. Very blue, very sexy with his brown hair hanging down into them. I realize for the first time just how tall he is. I’m 5’5” and wearing 3” heels, and I still only reach his chin. He must be at least 6’2”.

“So, Kyle was just telling us that Rick hates the new guy,” Chip says.

“Really?” I ask. “Why is that?”

“Apparently, he’s a real prick. And he has a history of hitting on female employees,” Mike answers.

Well, that’s fucking great.

Just then, Rick comes out of his office with a man in tow that I can only assume is the new manager. At first glance, he’s hot. He looks like a surfer, with broad shoulders, a trim waist, an impressive tan, and bleached blonde hair that’s gelled in waves. Maybe I wouldn’t hate it if he hit on me.

Then they approach us and Rick offers introductions. His name is James, and he doesn’t smile at us. Not even a little bit. OK, I think my first impression was off. He’s a statue of a surfer. It’s not just the lack of a smile, it’s the lack of all human emotion. Even his eyes are cold. I immediately get a bad feeling about him. Whatever. He won’t be the first manager I’ve ever worked for that I don’t like. Hopefully Rick has learned his lesson about running his mouth after last night’s debacle and won’t tell this guy anything about me. I don’t want all the managers thinking they can have their way with me. I’m not like that, there’s just something about Rick. I would have fucked him even if he was the janitor.

Rick gathers us all together for our meeting. After a few minutes, James takes over and, still not smiling, goes over this whole long thing about profitability, customer service, teamwork, and all that junk. I’m trying not to yawn, but then Rick is beside me, subtly grabbing my ass, and suddenly I’m paying attention again. I thought it was over between us, but there he is with his arm behind me, feeling my butt through my tight black jeans.

Then he does something that grabs my attention. He slips something into my back pocket and pinches my ass cheek hard enough to make me bite my lip to keep from crying out. Then he casually moves away. As soon as James is done talking, I hurry to the restroom and reach into my pocket. There’s a piece of paper folded up around what looks like a credit card. Looking closer, I see it’s a hotel room key. I open the paper, where Rick has written “One last time. 6:00. The Hyatt Regency, Room 1612. Dress nice. Prepare to stay all night.”

Oh. My. Another night with Rick. In a hotel room. With a bed. How am I going to get through the day? I want to jump him right now.

When I step out of the restroom and turn the corner, I’m lost in my own fantasies and literally run right into Kyle. He grabs my arms to steady me and I reach out and grab at his waist. I can feel his muscles through his shirt. He’s rock hard. I look up at him and his blue eyes pierce into mine. Rick who?

Seriously…Kyle is insanely hot. It must run in the family, I guess. He smiles a little and clears his hair out of his eyes with a sexy toss of his head.

“Excuse me, Lanie. You ok?” he asks. It’s the first time I’ve ever heard him speak. His voice is deep and has a teasing edge to it.

“I’m fine. Sorry. I guess I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

“I’m sure that was it. Not that I was trying to get your attention or anything,” he says softly.

“With eyes like yours, you don’t need any help getting attention,” I say. I cringe slightly; that sounded so cheesy, but the huge grin from Kyle is well worth it. He’s got dimples when he smiles big like that. So cute.

“You caught my eye last week when you first came back. I feel like I’ve been competing with every guy here to catch yours,” he says, leaning against the wall. The dimples are still there. I’m getting butterflies in my stomach.

“Oh, you have totally smoked the competition,” I say. Feeling bold and impulsive, I lean in and press a kiss against his cheek, right on that sexy dimple.

At that exact moment, of course, Rick and James turn the corner. I take a quick step back, but they definitely saw me kiss Kyle. My cheeks burn, and Rick’s eyes flash. Kyle looks down at the ground. James makes some comment about not tolerating public shows of affection between employees, and they walk past us. Rick gives me another glare for good measure before they turn another corner out of sight.

“Talk about competition. There he goes, and he’s pissed,” says Kyle. Damn. Of course he’s pissed. He planned a rendezvous for us tonight and he just saw me kiss his nephew. And obviously, the nephew knows that there is something between me and his uncle, or he wouldn’t have referred to him as “competition.” Double damn.

As Kyle and I walk around the wall that separates the restroom areas from the lobby, he places his hand on the small of my back. I’m trying to decide what to make of that, when I find there is yet another complication. I hear someone call Kyle’s name. A man and woman are walking into the lobby. “It’s my mom and dad,” he murmurs to me. “They’re coming to see Rick on his last day.”

Kyle’s parents are both very attractive. In fact, his dad looks a lot like Rick, just a little older, a little grayer. They move over to us and hug Kyle, then ask to be introduced to me. Kyle fumbles, a little nervous, but he introduces me and they each shake my hand. His mother whispers loudly to him, intending me to hear, “She’s beautiful Kyle. I’m impressed.” He blushes a little and starts to tell her she has the wrong idea, but I slide my arm around his waist and give him a squeeze. I like the idea of pretending we’re together.

“It’s ok. I was hoping to meet your parents soon anyway. It’s so nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Seaton.” I smile sweetly at both of them, then gaze up at Kyle and meet his eyes, hoping he’ll catch on and play along. He does, and ratchets it up a notch.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she, Mom? I can hardly keep my hands off of her when we’re together.” Then he shocks me by leaning his face down and lightly brushing my lips with his. A jolt of electricity shoots right through me, and by the look in Kyle’s eyes, I can tell he felt it too.

As if on cue, here comes Rick. He clasps his brother in a hug and kisses his sister-in-law on the cheek. They are taking him to lunch on his last day at work, and Kyle of course is going too. I start to walk away, when Kyle’s mom stops me. “Lanie, dear, we would love it if you came too.”

His dad chimes in, “Definitely. We want to get to know Kyle’s girlfriend.” Rick shoots me a look and I can feel myself blushing. This should be interesting.

The interestingness starts in the car, where I am sandwiched in the back seat between Rick and Kyle. Kyle has one arm around my shoulders, keeping up the charade for Mom and Dad, and I can feel Rick tensing beside me. He doesn’t look at me or speak to me the entire way.

At the restaurant, Kyle claims the seat to my right, and Rick is forced to sit across from me, next to his sister-in-law, with Kyle’s dad at the head of the table to my left. After we place our orders, Kyle drapes his arm around my shoulders. The talk is all about Denver, but I can hardly follow any of it. Kyle’s hand seems constantly busy, sometimes rubbing my shoulder, sometimes playing with my hair, sometimes sneaking under the neckline of my shirt so his fingers lightly graze the top of my breast. His touch is electric no matter where it is, and my whole body is tingling. I look up and meet Rick’s eyes across the table. He is glaring at me. He knows me well enough that he can tell when I’m aroused, and I’m definitely aroused right now. I need to catch my breath, so I excuse myself to the restroom. The men all stand when I do, then Rick says he’s going as well so he’ll walk with me.

As soon as we turn the corner, Rick throws me against the wall and kisses me brutally, grabbing one of my tits while bending slightly to rub the bulge in his pants right between my legs. I gasp and return the kiss, reaching my arms around him and wrapping one leg around his. His tongue assaults mine and he’s breathing hard. Then he moves his mouth to my ear and says, “You’re mine, Lanie. You hear me? Kyle’s fantasizing right now, pretending you’re his girl, but I’m the one who gets to fuck you. I’m going to make you mine again tonight. Wear a short skirt, high heels, and no panties. When I’m finished with you, you won’t remember my nephew’s name.” Then he walks away, leaving me leaning against the wall, gasping for air. Oh. My. God. I go into the bathroom to collect myself, try to dry up the moisture between my legs and in my panties, then return to the table to suffer through the rest of lunch, torn between two men I am deeply attracted to.

Somehow I make it through the rest of the day at work, then I go back to my dorm. There’s really no question about what I’m going to do. I’d be crazy to pass up one last night with Rick in a hotel room. I shower and style my hair, wearing it long and straight. I fix my makeup, heavy on the eyeliner, bringing out the green in my eyes. I’m wearing a very clingy black spaghetti strap dress that barely covers my ass and my 5” stilettos that my roommate calls my “fuck-me pumps.” Underneath I have a black push-up bra and, as requested, no panties. I feel incredibly sexy and get a thrill from all of the guys ogling me as I walk to the car. I drive to the hotel, and get there at 6:00 on the dot. There’s an older couple in the elevator with me, and the man keeps sneaking looks at my legs. His wife is not amused and she elbows him a couple of times before I get off on the 16 th floor. Using the room key, I let myself in. It’s a really nice room, with a couch, a desk, a big TV, and a huge king-size bed.

“Rick?” I call out.

“I’m in the bathroom. Make yourself comfortable,” he yells from behind the closed bathroom door. So I do. On the bed. I’m lounging on it when the bathroom door opens and Rick steps out. My mouth drops open. He has obviously just gotten out of the shower. His dark hair is wet and he’s wearing nothing but a towel, slung low on his hips. My mouth waters as I take in his body, which I have never seen without a shirt.

He is muscled all over, with nicely defined biceps that are not too big and, best of all, a beautiful six pack. He is still glistening with water droplets from the shower. He’s staring at me, stretched out on the bed, with a lustful look in his eye.

“Damn. You are so fucking beautiful,” he says quietly.

I can’t take it. I stand up slowly and move over to him. Looking into his eyes, I run one finger down the center of his chest. “Talk about beautiful…” I say. Then I start to lick the water off his chest. He moans a little, but doesn’t move. He just stands there, his breathing growing heavier, while I work my tongue over the solid ridges of his chest and stomach.

Finally, he places his hand under my chin to stop me, raising my lips to meet his with a deep, probing kiss. Then he lifts me up and carries me to the bed, where he lays me down and then just stands there, his eyes taking in every inch of me. He’s still wearing the towel, but I can see his hard-on pushing it up, and the sight turns me on even more than licking his wet body did. Rick reaches out and slides his hand up my dress. Finding nothing covering me, he grins.

“That’s fucking hot, Lanie. That you followed my instructions…I love that.”

Both hands are now under my dress and he slides them up all the way up, following the lines of my flat stomach, caressing the lacy fabric of my bra, cupping my breasts with his hands. I arch my back to free the fabric of my dress from under me, and he slips it off and tosses it on the floor. I sit up and unfasten my bra, slowly removing it and dropping it on the floor with my dress. Rick is eyeing me like a hungry wolf. I reach my hand out and tug on his towel. It also falls to the floor, showing his body in all its glory. Wow. If I thought he was hot with his clothes on, it’s nothing compared to this.

“What do you want me to do?” he asks.

“What do you want to do?” I ask.

“Fuck your ass,” he says without hesitating. I shake my head. “Really? You’re going to tell me no?” He sounds like he can’t believe that.

“I’ve never done that, and it’s not something I want to try,” I say.

“You’d like it. Especially with me.” He climbs on top of me, straddling my hips, his beautiful, erect cock ready for action. “Just imagine it, Lanie…I’d work you up orally first, then push you down on all fours, lube you up real good and slide my cock into your ass, an inch at a time until you’d have all of it in you. Then I’d fuck you into a mind-blowing orgasm.” He’s stroking himself at the thought. His dick is a turn-on, but I’m not taking it in my ass.

“No, Rick. I’ll do anything else. But my ass is off-limits.” I think the fact that I’m setting limits is making his cock even harder. The fact that I’ve never done it makes him want it more, but he seems resigned to the fact that I’ve said no.

“Fine,” he sighs. “So, you don’t want to do what I want to do. Your turn.”

“Let me suck your cock,” I say, with no hesitation. It’s right there in front of me, and I’m dying to put it in my mouth.

“Glad to,” he says. He straddles my chest, puts one hand on the bed for support, and shoves his cock right into my mouth without any warning at all. That’s hot. I’m ready for it, and immediately take it all the way in. I don’t even gag. I’m proud of myself. I think Rick is still a little pissed at me and he’s taking his aggression out now, pushing his hips forward and ramming his big dick down my throat. He’s thrusting too fast for me, and I’m starting to gag a little, so I put my hands on his hips to slow him down, then tighten my lips around him and suck hard. He gasps and holds still for a minute, enjoying the sensation. I don’t like this position so much, so I tell Rick to sit up. He props himself up by the headboard and I start over, kissing his lips first, then nibbling on his ear, licking and kissing his neck, and finally working back down to his twitching cock. I fondle his balls, licking them and tugging on them gently. Then I run my tongue up the underside of his shaft all the way to the tip and touch the tip of my tongue to the hole, tasting his pre-cum before taking him deep again. This position is better because I can control the depth. No danger of gagging; I know my limits, and I take Rick to the edge of them over and over again.

“Oh, fuck, Lanie…I’m cumming…swallow it…take it all down your throat…Oh, FUCK!” He shudders and I wrap my hand around the base of his cock, pumping it for him as his balls twitch and spurt out his hot seed into my mouth. I swallow every drop, then he backs up and kisses me, hard, his tongue probing mine, tasting himself and loving it.

“Damn, you’re good at that,” he says. “Now, let me prove my skills.” I feel a thrill of anticipation as he slowly kisses his way down my body, pausing at my breasts and taking my nipples into his mouth one at a time. His palms press into the flat of my stomach, and his hands travel the curve of my hips as his lips explore me. By the time he reaches my pussy, I’m writhing with anticipation. He touches my clit with his tongue and I almost cum right there. A whole day of unrelieved sexual tension has built up and I’m in a near frenzy.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

Rick stretches out on the bed below me and wraps his arms around my legs and under my ass, lifting it as he buries his face in my pussy. His tongue runs down the length of my slit, pushing inside periodically, then maddeningly pulling it back out. He begins fucking me with his tongue, slipping it in and out with a rhythmic pulsing, then darting up to circle and flick my clit. He brings me to the edge again and again, and I’m literally aching for relief when he presses his fingers into me, tapping my G-spot while his tongue continues its work. It’s liberating to be in this hotel where I can be loud and not worry about other employees or theater patrons hearing me. I scream Rick’s name and climax in a massive orgasm that shakes me from head to toe.

Rick continues to lick me, and my pussy is contracting in little mini waves of pleasure, but he has moved his hands away. I realize he’s putting on a condom, and I’m about to cum again at the thought of what he’s about to do. Suddenly, Rick sits up and grabs my right ankle, placing it on his shoulder. With the spiked heels still on my feet, even I know my legs look sexy, and I can tell it’s a turn on for Rick. He’s running his hand up and down my leg, and he has another raging hard on. I look longingly at his throbbing cock as he sits between my legs, his eyes taking me in.

“Fuck me, Rick,” I say. His eyes lock on mine and he raises an eyebrow. My words reached him, but he wants more. “Drive your massive cock into me and fuck me with it. Fuck me long and hard until I can’t remember my own name.” He grins wickedly.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard that when you’re fucking Kyle you’ll be screaming my name. He will never measure up. No one will ever measure up. I’m screwing this fuck rod into your pussy and using it to make you cum over and over again. All night, Lanie. I can go all night.”

“Do it,” I say. He pushes forward, my right ankle still resting on his shoulder, and presses his weight into me. Then he takes his cock in his hands and guides it to my opening. Grunting, he pushes it in. I squeal. He’s so big. Even though I’ve had him a few times, it still hurts a little, but it feels so good. I want it rough. I want him to hurt me. “Fuck me. Assault me with your cock. Slam it into me. Make me scream.”

He grins again, another wicked glint comes into his eye, and he pushes my right ankle all the way up to my own right shoulder. This is why guys like cheerleaders. We bend easily. He looks down and moans at the sight of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. “Unh…Unh…Unh…” he grunts with every thrust, evidence that he’s drilling me with every ounce of strength. He’s hitting me at an amazing angle, and it’s crazy good, but I want it wilder tonight.

I pull my left leg out from under him and prop it up on his shoulder, then bring my right ankle back to his other shoulder. “Oh, yeah…” he groans and doubles his efforts as the angle changes. But I’m not satisfied yet. I’m flexible. I can do things he can only imagine. He’s making a lasting impression with me, and I want to do the same. I want him to think about me every time he’s in bed with another woman. I want to be that unattainable standard that he uses to measure every future sexual conquest.

“Sit all the way up on your knees and push my legs up higher, baby,” I say. With his cock still inside me, he sits up higher on his knees and pulls my legs all the way up, pulling my back up off the bed. I’m now resting all of my weight on my shoulders and head, with the rest of my body perpendicular to the bed. I reach my arms out and clasp them behind his thighs to balance myself as I lock my ankles behind his neck.

“Oh, fuck…Lanie…this is so hot,” he says. I’ve actually never tried this position before, but I’ve read about it in Cosmo. He has to back away from me slightly to find the right angle, and he pulls his cock almost all the way out as he adjusts. Then he’s stabbing it fiercely back in and I cry out. He wraps his arms around my thighs and finds a rhythm, plunging into me with shallow, quick strokes. The blood rushing to my head is making me dizzy, intensifying the sensations. I squeeze my thighs together, making my pussy even tighter, and Rick gasps. I’m breathing heavier and faster, then he sticks his finger in my pussy and starts to rub my clit. I reach the edge of an orgasm and I go crazy, squealing and yelling his name, “Oh, yes Rick…I’m gonna cum…don’t stop, Rick, you fucking hot sex god!”

My words make him a little cocky, and he decides to torment me, slowing down and fucking me slow even though I’m panting, begging for him to drill me. He’s talking again, in a low, growling voice. “Kyle wants to fuck you. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you. He dreams about your body…your huge tits, your hot ass, your tight pussy. He wants to fuck your brains out. And you want to fuck him too, don’t you?”

I don’t want to go there, so I don’t answer, focusing instead on the incredible way he’s making me feel. He stops moving. Why is he stopping?

“Answer me, Lanie. Do you want to fuck my nephew?”

Ah, hell. He’s going to make me say it. Why lie? “Yes,” I say.

“Tell me about it,” he snaps. He’s still not moving. I grind my hips around a little, not wanting the sensations to stop, but he grabs my ass to hold me still, waiting for me to talk.

Exasperated, I tell him. “Yes, I want to fuck Kyle. I’ve wanted to fuck him since the first time I saw him. I want to see the cock that belongs to that hot body of his. I want to hold it in my hands. I want to lick it, suck on it, feel it inside me. I want to see if I can get your nephew off the way I get you off. Is that what you want to hear?”

I hold my breath, not quite sure how he’s going to respond to all of that, but at least I was honest. In a second, I have my answer. He pulls all the way out, then rams his cock back into me balls deep and starts jackhammering me with all he has. He puts his finger back on my clit and I explode, bucking my hips, moaning with pleasure, and squeezing my thighs and my pussy muscles as hard as I can. That gets Rick too, and he pounds me frantically, lifting me higher off the bed to meet him until his cock convulses and he lets out a groan as his balls empty out once again.

Rick lowers my legs back down and collapses beside me. We both lie there, next to each other but not touching, regaining our breathing and enjoying the post-coital feelings of satisfaction.

Finally, he talks. “So you really want to fuck Kyle?”

I sigh and roll over to look at him. “Honestly, Rick, it’s more than that. I like him. He seems like a really nice guy. I want to date Kyle. I want to get to know him. And, yes, I really want to fuck him.”

He sighs too. “I’m jealous, but I guess I have no right to be.”

“No, you don’t. You’re leaving. You’re moving across the country. I won’t ever see you again.”

“What are you talking about? It’s not like I’m moving to Mars. My family is here…my parents, my brother and sister, my nieces and nephews. My friends. I’ll be back. Hell, I’ll be back in a couple of months.”

I feel a little thrill of excitement at his words. “So, when you come back…will you still want me?”

“God, Lanie, I can’t imagine a day when I would ever not want you. The question is, will you want me? You’ll be deep into a relationship with Kyle at that point. Will you still want me?”

That’s a good question. I’m not a cheater. I have no problem having a purely sexual relationship with Rick while we’re both unattached, but if I fall in love with Kyle…

Whoa...wait. I haven’t even gone out with Kyle yet, and I’m thinking about loving him? What is it about that boy?

“Lanie…you didn’t answer my question. Will you still want me?”

I sigh once more. “I will always want you. When you come back, know that I’ll be turned on at the mere sight of you. I’ll never be able to look at you and not think about your ultra fine body and the way you make me feel. You’ve got me hotwired now, Rick. One look from you and I start to get wet. I can’t control that. The question will be whether I can act on it. That I don’t know. I guess that’s all up to Kyle, and what happens with us.”

“What if Kyle can’t get you off the way I can?”

I can’t believe he’s actually asking me if I would cheat on his nephew with him. I just smile at him. “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.” But something tells me that won’t be a problem. I can’t imagine that any nephew of Rick’s wouldn’t be a sex god in his own right.

Rick goes to the bathroom to clean up while I lounge luxuriously on the big hotel bed. When he comes back, he’s carrying two gift boxes, one large and one tiny, wrapped in pink paper with white bows on them. He sets them on the bed next to me with a shy smile. It’s very unlike him to appear anything but confident, and it touches me.

“What is this?” I ask, genuinely shocked.

“I really, really feel bad for what happened with Tim,” he says. “And I’m really going to miss you, so consider this a combination of apology and farewell.”

I shake my head at him. “I can’t take gifts from you, Rick.”

“I insist. You’ll hurt my feelings if you don’t.”

He hands me the large package first. I tug at the bow, undo the wrapping paper, and open the box. Inside is a very sexy black and pink lace teddy with garters and a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs. Beneath the lingerie is a gorgeous pink satin robe.

“You really shouldn’t have,” I say, but I’m glad he did.

“Well, that’s the selfish present. You’re going to put it on for me in a minute,” he grins that devilish grin again and I melt right there on the bed. “Open the other one. That one is all for you.”

I remove the tiny bow and, laughing, put it over one of my nipples. Rick shakes his head and calls me a tease. I just smile and finish opening the wrapping paper. Inside is a jewelry box, containing the most beautiful diamond earrings I’ve ever seen. I don’t really know much about diamonds, but these look huge to me. I look at Rick with my mouth hanging open. 

He takes my hands and looks into my eyes. “There’s an explanation for these, and I hope it won’t offend you. Leslie left me two weeks before her birthday. I had already bought these for her, and didn’t have the heart to take them back. I had intended just to keep them, as a sort of memento. But now, I really want you to have them. You helped me survive one of the worst days of my life, when I got the divorce papers. You helped me realize there is still joy out there to be found. It would make me really happy to see these diamonds on you, knowing I put them there.”

I don’t know what to say, so I throw my arms around Rick’s neck. Completely speechless and in danger of crying, all I can do is take his face in my hands and kiss him with the tenderness that is tugging at my heart.

He pulls away first. “Go put them on,” he says. Giggling, I clutch the earrings to my chest and jump off the bed. “Whoa…hold up,” he calls, tossing me the big box too. “Put ALL of it on.”

Before I step back out of the bathroom, I take a good look at myself in the full-length mirror. I’m usually not big on admiring myself, but I do look hot right now. The earrings really are huge, and they sparkle at my ear lobes. I open the pink robe and take in the lingerie; the push-up cups of the bra make my breasts look perky, which is tough to do when you’re a D cup, and my cleavage looks amazing. My flat stomach is accentuated by pink ribbing down the middle of the black teddy, and the garters holding up the thigh-highs offer a sexy tease. My fuck-me pumps complete the look. A fleeting thought passes through me, wondering what Kyle would think of this outfit, but I push it away. Right now, I’m focusing on pleasing his uncle. There will be plenty of time for Kyle after Rick moves to the other side of the country.

I hear music playing from the radio as I step out of the bathroom. Rick is still lying on the bed. When he sees me, his eyes almost pop out of his head. “Oh, fuck,” he says softly. I’m fascinated as I watch his limp dick stretch and spring to life right in front of me. This power I have is exhilarating. I start to move towards him, but he stops me. “I want to look at you for a bit. Will you just do what I tell you to do?” I nod, enjoying the game. Rick lounges against the headboard, adjusting pillows behind him. “I want to see you lose the robe, but really, really slowly.” He grabs his dick in his hand and starts to massage it as he’s watching me. I undo the belt on my robe and let it drop to the floor, then I open the robe for a second to give him a quick peak and pull it closed again. I pull the top left side of the robe down just a touch, exposing one shoulder, which I roll back several times, shrugging the material off of me so that one full arm is exposed. I repeat this maneuver with the other shoulder, then open the front of the robe and let the whole thing slide off. Rick is staring at me, enraptured, grasping his cock in one fist as he is slowly jerking himself off to the sight of me. His eyes move languidly over every inch of me, hovering extra long at my breasts and legs.

“Touch yourself for me,” he says. I smile at him and moisten my lips, then slide my right hand down my flat stomach to my pussy. This teddy has a snap crotch, conveniently, so I pop it open and run my hand inside, massaging my clit and fingering right outside my pussy lips. I don’t like to penetrate myself with my fingers because I have long nails and it’s uncomfortable, so I just tease myself around the edges a bit and rub my clit. A soft moan escapes from my lips as I watch Rick’s jerking movements get faster and more insistent. He’s breathing heavy now as he watches me pleasure myself. The funny thing is I’m getting off more on watching him than anything I’m doing with my hand, but the pleasure on my face is enough for him. “Come here,” he says hoarsely. “But grab a condom from the bathroom first.”

“You don’t need one, unless you just want to,” I tell him. “I’m on the pill, and we’re both healthy, right?” He nods slowly, his face flushed and excited by this new turn of events. I climb up on the bed and straddle him. He sits all the way up and wraps his arms around me, gently pressing me down onto his hard cock. The feeling of his soft skin entering me is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I begin to swivel my hips, and the rotation makes him hit every inch of me. I close my eyes, “Oh, Rick, you feel so good inside me,” I moan. He kisses me in response. I’m getting wetter, and the sensations are getting stronger. Every time I swivel down, I can feel him press against my g-spot. I start going faster, and the rhythm is stimulating me closer to an orgasm, but I don’t want to yet, so I lift myself all the way off and turn around, riding his cock in the “reverse cowgirl” position. I’m on all fours, and Rick groans at the sight of my ass as I rock back and forth on his cock. This position lets me move up and down on him, and I start slow. Rick puts his hands on my hips and starts to thrust me down onto him in a steady rhythm. “Oh, fuck, Lanie…look down and watch…look at yourself riding my cock. That’s the hottest thing…”

I look down and watch his massive cock, purple and throbbing, slowly disappear as it enters my pussy, sliding all the way to the hilt, then it slowly appears again as I lift back off. He’s right. It is the hottest thing. The sight gets me back on the orgasm trail. I speed up my movements, and Rick’s strong hands continue to help me as I slide up and down on his thick, hard rod. Rick starts to thrust his hips up to meet me, and we grind a little each time he’s buried deep. “Oooohh….ohhhhh… fuck…Oh, yes…Oh, God, Rick…” This is going to be a big one…I can feel it building… “Ahhhhh… Rick, I’m going to cum!” 

“Me, too, Lanie…cum with me, baby…oh, fuck…oh, fuck…oh, FUCK!” Rick yells, then my pussy contracts over and over again while his balls shoot out his load at the exact same moment. The vibrations from our simultaneous orgasms seem to go on forever as I continue to move with him. Rick finally sits up and leans forward onto my back, wrapping his arms around me as he slips out of me for the last time.

I curl up next to him on the bed with my head on his chest and we talk for a while. The next thing I know he’s shaking me awake. “Lanie,” he says, with mild urgency. “Lanie, I have to go. I almost overslept, and I have a plane to catch.”

“Damn it, Rick…what happened to the nonstop sex? You said we’d go all night!”

He smiles. “Hey, we fucked pretty vigorously for several incredible hours. I guess you just couldn’t keep up with the 35 year old man. You feel asleep. Let me tell you, wearing out the 19 year old is pretty good for the old ego.”

“You’re not old, baby. But why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You looked too sweet. I enjoyed sleeping with you in my arms. It was almost as good as sex. I have a great memory to take with me to Denver.”

Denver. Damn.

Then I realize he is showered and dressed and packed. All ready to go. I walk Rick to the door, my new silk robe wrapped around me, my high heels kicked off on the floor. He tells me to stay as long as I need to shower and get cleaned up before I leave. Then he kisses me sweetly and holds me close.

“So this is goodbye?” I ask, teary-eyed.

“Goodbye for now. I’ll see you in a few months.”

But by then, who knows how much will have changed?

Published 
Written by TXGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments