Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are You Coming Up Soon?

"I find a way to apologise for keeping her waiting..."

27
28 Comments 28
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words


She sighed as she got up from her chair, picked up her empty plate and mug, and then lifted mine as well. I smiled at her and she paused at the door frame for a second, turning to face me, “Are you coming up soon, love?”

I glanced at the clock on the mantel, ten forty-five, I stifled a yawn, knowing that I too should be heading to bed, but I still had much to do before I could join her. Although her eyes were heavy and she looked tired, her hopeful smile told me that she probably had more than sleep in mind.

I looked at her over my spectacles, feeling shattered, but resigned to my duty for work next day, “I’ll be up soon, dear. I just need to work out the rest of these figures for my meeting in the morning.”

“You can do it," she smiled. "Don’t be too long though, will you?” she pouted a small kiss to me and looked at me, waiting for a response.

“I’m sorry.” I smiled and nodded, trying to be sensitive to her needs but impatient to solve the problem I had and I'm slightly ashamed to say that I felt ever-so slightly irritated by her interruption. My acknowledgement seemed to be enough though and she turned on her heel and left.

I turned back to the papers spread across my lap and the small table beside me, frowning as I tried again to make the numbers add up. This just didn't make sense. How could the shortfall be quite this big? The text before me danced on the page and I tried to concentrate, despite my fatigue, and I was only vaguely aware of the sounds of her bustling around the kitchen, water running, cupboards closing and so forth. I spotted a small discrepancy in one of the columns and I leaned forward, poring over the page, one finger keeping the place while another moved down. As I tallied up the numbers, I breathed a sigh of relief, I tentatively hoped that I might have pinpointed the problem.

The pencil scratched as I scribbled notes in the margin and I heard her ascend the stairs and close the bathroom door. I so was engrossed in what I was doing that I was barely aware of the white noise of the shower and toilet.

The next time I looked at the clock, it was almost midnight and I still hadn't finished what I was doing, although, I knew I was close. I rubbed my thumb and forefinger over my stubbly chin, sighed and got up, to stretch my legs as much as anything, for I had pins and needles in my left calf. I poured myself a large Scotch, neat, and arched my back, yawning and stretching, hearing my spine click and complain, before I settled back into my seat. Suddenly it hit me, the solution to my problem! I almost called out to her, delighted in my find, before I remembered that she'd went to bed ages ago.

I settled back into my armchair, thankful for the renewed energy and enthusiasm, and was soon lost again in the minutiae of my work.

Eventually I was finally satisfied that I'd both found and solved the problem, I looked over the documents one last time, just to make sure. Yes, yes, it was all as it should be, finally. Thank goodness, it would have reflected badly on the company in front of the client, if I’d not spotted it when I did. I got up again, puffing as my joints creaked from the last few hours of inertia and noticed that it was almost one in the morning. I did my usual quick check downstairs, made sure the doors were locked, lights off, sockets unplugged and made my way upstairs.

I noticed there was still some condensation on the bathroom mirror and I wiped it with my hand, grimacing as my tired reflection peered back at me. I pulled down a lower eyelid, sighing at how bloodshot my eyeball was and knowing that it would be just the same in the morning, after yet another night without a full sleep. I took a piss, then stripped down to my boxer briefs, threw my clothes into the hamper, had a quick wash and finally brushed my teeth.

The bedroom door was closed, which was unusual as she normally left it open. I turned the handle as quietly as I could, so as not to disturb her and entered the darkened room, leaving the door open just enough behind me to get over to my side of the bed and switch on my lamp by the light from the hall, rather than switch on the room’s bright, main light.

As my eyes adjusted to the dimness, I could make out her sleeping form. I froze when I saw her, a picture of beauty in repose and I had a small pang of guilt for keeping her waiting so long. She lay on her belly, diagonally over the bed and I realised that I would have to shift her to get into my own side. Her long, dark hair curled over her shoulders and looked to be still damp from her shower, I could smell the floral scent of her shampoo. Her outstretched arm rested just centimetres away from the novel she had been reading. It was open, face down on the bed, like she was. I smiled and exhaled, realising that I’d been holding my breath.

The duvet lay lightly over her right leg and I noticed then that she was wearing white lace-topped stockings with a matching camisole top and panties. She knew I liked that, how hot it got me and unsurprisingly, I felt my cock stir sympathetically in my shorts. I felt a pang of sadness that she had fallen asleep, waiting for me. I made a silent promise to myself to be better organised in future, to try not to leave things until the last minute as I so often did.

I wondered how long she had waited before falling asleep, if she had been able to concentrate on her book and if I had disappointed her by failing to appear before she drifted off?

I leaned over, picked up her book and turned it in the poor light to see what she had been reading. I smiled as I recognised, The Catcher In The Rye, again! The paperback felt soft in my hand, well thumbed, she’d had this copy since her teens and she read it at least once or twice a year, she must just about know it off by heart. I swept my hand over the bed cover until I found the scrap of paper she used as a mark. I placed it between the pages then closed it onto the nightstand beside her.

The shape of her ankle in her nylon hose caught my eye then and I reached over and gently stroked it. My intention had been to simply reposition her, get her to move over and make space for me in our bed, but she had surprised me with that pretty lingerie and as I took hold of her leg and gently lifted it, my cock filled further and began to press, not uncomfortably against my shorts. I held her left ankle in my left hand and reached out with my right, feathering up her calf, her inner thigh, until it rested on the patterned lace at the top. She breathed deeply at that moment and I paused, allowing her to settle.

As I stood, bending down over her, my back began to complain and I was becoming somewhat uncomfortable, so I gingerly sat myself on the edge of the bed, nudging her right leg back with my ass. Then, still maintaining my grip on her left ankle, I lowered the leg until it was sitting on my knees. I rested my left palm on her calf and I placed my right hand on her inner thigh again, her legs were parted quite widely, what with the way my butt was holding them apart. My thumb found its way to the exposed gusset of her panties and ever so softly, I very gently began to stroke her pussy lips, her white knickers were pretty and I wasn’t sure that I had seen them before. I could clearly feel the shape of her cleft and I moved my thumb along the length of it, aware that my cock was pointing out from my crotch now, peeking through the gap in my shorts, standing to almost full attention.

She moaned quietly in her sleep now and I placed my left hand over her left buttock, softly massaging it, thumb moving up and down the the split between her cheeks, while my other hand still stroked her slit. I felt the heat slowly increase and I continued to gently tickle and tease her pussy through the cotton. I stopped, turned my hand, palm up and slipped it between her legs until it was pressed between her mound and the bed. I could feel the shape of her soft curls through the cotton and my thumb once again moved up and down her lips. I inhaled as I felt a sudden hot dampness on the fabric. Good girl, I thought, applying more pressure to her moistening cleft.

I felt her body tense a little and I knew that she was beginning to stir. What I really wanted to do then and there was to tear off her knickers and stuff her cunt with my cock, fuck her until I filled her belly and I was sated, but I had kept her waiting. I was beholden to pleasure her before I pleasured myself I reasoned, unable to shake the feeling that I had let her down.

But she was not awake yet and instead, I leaned my head down and pressed my face against her crotch, my ass pushing her right leg farther, I breathed in her scent.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

God it made me feel heady and my cock twitched as I exhaled, covering her still hidden lips with my hot breath. She gasped and tensed as she felt it. Her arms moved, elbows bending, palms flat on the bed, readying to push herself up and I placed my left hand on the small of her back and held her in place.

“Shh, stay still,” I whispered, “there’s a good girl. Wrists to me now, love.”

She relaxed her arms, complying and moved them behind her back, clasping them together and I took hold of her wrists in my left hand, easily holding them in place. I heard her inhale sharply as my right, middle finger settled against her now more prominent clit and began to stroke it through her briefs. Her hips began to move against my palm, gently humping my hand. This would not do, it was my turn to do the work here, make it up to her.

I pulled my hand away, while still holding her wrists with the other, and pulled her by one hip onto her back. Her eyes were wide with the surprise of it and she said nothing, merely looked at me with a raised eyebrow, as if to say, “Yes.. I’ll go along with this for now, but don’t you test my patience.”

Now, with her collusion, her hands were held behind her back by her own weight, we both knew that she could move them at any time, but bless her, she indulged me.

With both of my own hands now free, I took hold of her panties at the hips and began to tug them down, revealing a freshly trimmed and manicured triangle of pubic hair, another pleasant surprise. I looked to her face, raised one eyebrow and gave her an approving look, she beamed back at me before remembering she was supposed to be expressionless. She frowned, coughed and her face was a mask of trepidation once more as I lifted her leg and pulled her panties off, leaving them around one ankle. I lifted her legs by the knees, until the soles of her feet were flat on the bed and as I let them go, they flopped apart in a manner most pleasing to me.

My eyes were drawn to her glistening slit, the blushing lips slightly open now and moist. I grinned broadly, before remembering that making my woman cum was to be my way of apologising to her for making her wait, serious business and my stern mask quickly reappeared.

She was looking directly at me and had her hands not been ‘trapped’ under her lower back, I felt certain that she would have been drumming her fingers impatiently or even tapping a foot. I gave my head a quick shake and resumed my ‘role’. Reaching over, I grabbed a pillow and she lifted her hips a little to let me place it under them more easily, far back enough so as not to obscure her pussy or ass at all. I was about to dip my head between her legs when I had a sudden afterthought. I sat up and tucked the remaining pillows from the bed under her head, so that she could watch what I was doing easily, comfortably. She liked to watch and she gave me a half smile as I looked at her. I winked and scrambled back down between her legs.

With her legs so wide apart, I had the most wonderful view of her fleshy flower, shimmering with arousal and almost quivering in anticipation. I knelt down on the bed and gently pushed a fingertip between her folds, moving it up and down, pleased at the way her viscous fluid quickly increased, to ease its passage. She gasped and as I glanced up at her, I could see that she was trying her hardest not to move, although it went against every primal instinct that she was feeling at that moment. I continued to move my finger up and down her slit, avoiding her clit which was standing proudly, waiting to be fingered, sucked, licked. As I added a second finger, opening her lips further, her juices were really beginning to flow, to ooze from her hot hole and drip toward her tight little ass.

Once more I looked up at her. She was biting her bottom lip, eyes wide and I don’t think I had ever seen her look quite so beautiful as in that moment. Hands still pressed under her back, legs wide and pussy open, she looked so vulnerable and for a fleeting second, I simply wanted to sweep her up into my arms and hold her, tell her how much I loved her but then I breathed in, her musky scent filled my nostrils and the animal side of me took over again. I watched her face as I pushed two fingers deep inside her, turning my hand palm up as I did, so that I could stroke her sensitive G spot. Her lids closed as I found it, pressed and moved my fingers over it.

I dipped my face to her then and she gasped as my tongue flicked at the sensitive button. She let out a moan as my lips closed around her tiny sheath, pushing it down and gently pulling back the skin with my mouth, lightly closing my teeth around it, all the while massaging the tip with my tongue. My fingers never stopped caressing and stroking her internal spot. I pushed my face harder against her mound so that my upper lip, stubbled as it was pushed against the base of her clit. I knew that was where she rubbed when she got herself off. I turned my head this way and that to make small circles at its root. All I had to do was keep the balance right, I knew it was a juggling act and she was not always easy to bring to climax.

She couldn’t keep still now though, try as she might and her hips lifted against me, trying to fuck my face as I fucked her with it. My eyes darted to hers, she was oblivious, mouth open, already in the limbo place that she goes to when she comes. Her breath was coming in short ragged gasps and I could feel the rhythm of her muscles tightening and relaxing around my fingers as I eased a third into her. Her body began to jerk and shake and she was on the very edge.

With my other hand, I cupped her ass and pressed my forefinger against her slippery rosebud. She started to moan and writhe, push against me, unable to keep still and as I pushed my finger into her ass, I felt her body stiffen, muscles tightly clenching my digits. I let out a low moan then onto her clit and she came. I kept the pressure on her G and in her ass, but I raised my dripping chin to watch as her orgasm took her, stroking her through it, extending it.

Time seemed to stop and it was as though she came for hours as I gazed at her, although it could have only been seconds. I slowed my pace and gently slid my fingers out from her pussy and her bottom as she came down, hearing the squelch and seeing the juice ooze from her. The temptation was too much and in a second, my greedy mouth was between her swollen folds, lapping and sucking her, drinking every drop.

She sighed as I cleaned her pussy with my mouth and it was then that I became aware once more of my own needs. As I lapped at her, my body moved and my erect penis was stroking against the bedclothes. God I was hard! I pressed my crotch more firmly against the bedclothes and it felt good. I knew that I was on a trigger hair and could cum quickly.

A couple of final licks and I was satisfied that I had made a good job of satisfying my woman. I got up onto my knees. My cock stood completely visible through my shorts and I took hold of it, squeezed the shaft and moved my thumb over the slick tip. She watched me, smiling, her eyes half closed and already sleepy. She wriggled a little and slipped her hands from under her back, flexing and closing them to get the circulation going again. Then she took hold of the lace trim of her cami top and pulled it up, revealing soft belly and breasts. She tilted her head slightly, a half smile lifting her lips and she nodded, almost imperceptibly.

I shuffled up the bed a little until I was between her thighs and I began to stroke and tug at my cock, closing my eyes as my balls began to tighten. A few more strokes and I could feel myself stiffen further and then I came, spurting hot jets of semen over her belly. Her mouth an 'O' as she watched, eyes wide and smiling. She loved to watch me cum for her.

As I squeezed the last drops from my swollen tip, a sudden cry made me freeze.

“Mummy? Daddy?” A small warbling voice from the next room.

She sat up to go and see to her but I placed my hand on her chest, "It's okay, love, I'll go."

“Hold on, sweetie! I’m just coming!” I called out, jumping up and stuffing my sated, softening penis back inside my shorts.

A nightmare. I settled my youngest, tucked her in and kissed her forehead then went back to our room.

My beauty was already fast asleep as I slipped under the covers beside her. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I’m sure she smiled. I was smiling myself as I closed my eyes.

Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments