Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back Alley Blowjob

"The events leading him to her were fuzzy but he had his full attention when she got on her knees!"

1
12 Comments 12
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Adam leaned back against the brick wall, steadying himself as he stood there. With his legs so wobbly they could barely hold up, eyes that he couldn’t get to focus completely clearly, and a pounding head full of angry bees, he didn’t know quite how he got in this alley. The last thing he clearly remembered was coming into the bar and sitting down at the counter. After that, things got fuzzy quickly. And now he was standing out back of the bar in the alley and didn’t know why for certain.

His situation might have been more worrisome and troubling had it not been for the beautiful raven-haired woman kneeling in front of him with her red lips wrapped lovingly around his cock, bobbing her head up and down on his straining shaft. Who she was and where she came from, he didn’t have a clue. He also didn’t remember how she came to be out in the alley behind the bar with him, her face stuffed full of his cock, either. But she obviously wanted to be there just as much as he wanted her to be, so he just leaned back and enjoyed her ministrations.

This was a nice change of pace for him. Normally when he’s been drinking and he winds up in the alley, it’s either because he got thrown out of the bar, or because he’s about to get in a fight - sometimes both. This was a very pleasant trip out to the alley this time.

When they first had gotten into the alley, she had pulled him into a desperate, urgent kiss, practically devouring him like a starving dog after a T-bone. He pushed her up against the wall as they kissed, but she was far more coherent than he was and turned the tables on him, spinning him so that it was him pushed up against the wall instead. Now he was leaning back against the rough brick wall with this beautiful creature crawling all over him.

He had been relieved of his jacket (whether he had taken it off, or she had taken it off of him. he wasn’t sure) and it was draped over a box next to him. Fortunately, it was a warm night and he was far too drunk to feel cold anyway. His shirt was unbuttoned down the front and she was kissing his chest, licking his nipples and gently biting them. His hands were around her waist, running up and down her sides as he enjoyed the sensations she was producing. She moved back down to his cock and once she had him wrapped in her gentle grip, she looked up with striking green eyes into his face and smiled, licking her red lips seductively.

She kept her eyes locked on his as she ran her hand up and down its length, her fingers encasing its girth. Adam watched, entranced by this captivating beauty. Licking the helmet of his cock, tasting his pre-cum, he longed for her to take it into her mouth. She saw his need and his desire and knowing this, she wanted to continue his longing, and tease him a bit more.

She licked the length of the hard, throbbing shaft, coating it with her saliva as she went. Upon reaching the helmet again, she took his manhood deep into her mouth and sealed it with her lips, sliding her lips up and down, and his erect and sensitive manhood felt the heat of her breath, as she began to pump it.

Adam wrapped his hands in her luxurious black mane, holding her head and guiding her at the rate and rhythm that would bring him the most pleasure. But he didn’t really need to guide her - his moans and groans told her all she needed to know. She worked his cock like she had been born to do it and her expert technique was having a definite effect on the alcohol-addled man.

Fuck, he thought through the cloudy haze in his head, she is wonderful at this… I’m gonna explode any minute! Not wanting this to happen, he tried to take his mind off of the incredible feelings he was experiencing. He wanted to enjoy this a lot more so he tried turning his mind to other things and people to distract him.

He thought about work, his boss and the upcoming performance reports that he would have to do. He thought about driving to work tomorrow in the morning traffic and the splitting headache he would surely have after tonight. But nothing seemed to help; she was too good, he was unable to turn his mind away from the pleasure she was willingly giving.

Adam looked down again, watching her head rise and fall, watching his cock slide in and out of the ruby-lipped heaven and he felt her suck on his manhood even harder.

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

Adam could feel his load form at the base of his shaft and tried to wish it away, trying to prolong this enjoyment for as long as he could. But he knew the fight was useless, she was exciting him way too much and he felt his load start to rise.

Now he had to make a decision; did he tell her and allow her a chance to remove her suctioning mouth before he came, or did he just keep quiet and allow his load to explode in her mouth, risking an unhappy backlash afterward. Normally, he would tell her and see what she wanted to do - he was a gentleman and knew that some girls had an aversion to swallowing.

However, in his current inebriated state, he could blame the alcohol on his lack of courtesy if she came back at him. He decided to say something; he didn’t want to upset her, and he hoped there would be a follow-up to this initial interlude.

“I am gonna cum in a second… I just wanted you to know,” he said, hoping he wasn’t making a mistake in telling her. He watched for her reaction.

She pulled him out of her mouth and still looking up at him said, “Cum in my mouth, baby, I want to taste that sweet cum of yours.”

She popped him back into her mouth and continued sucking even harder now, her head still rising and falling, taking his manhood deep in and out of her warm and welcoming mouth. Relieved of his obligation and glad to learn she was a swallower, his load continued to build, to rise up his shaft preparing to jet from the tip. He felt it reach the top of his manhood, collecting just below the helmet, and felt the pressure building and his body tensing just before blast off.

Finally, he had reached the point of no return and he knew he couldn’t hold back any longer. He exploded within her mouth, shooting spurt after hot spurt into her mouth and down her extended throat. She captured every drop, not letting any of his precious load escape, and held it in her mouth until he was finished emptying his balls. At last, his body relaxed and a deep guttural groan escaped from his mouth.

She stopped and rose from her knees and ran her fingernails down his chest, gaining his attention once more. He watched as she looked at him directly in the eyes, opened her mouth to show him what she had taken from him, and swallowed. She made it look so sexy, that he wished he could cum again right there and then, so he could watch her swallow once more.

When she had swallowed his load and licked her lips of any traces that might be left, she smiled and kissed him hard on the mouth again. Adam could taste himself on her lips and tongue, but after what she had done for him, he didn’t mind at all. She stroked his cheek softly and then, without a word, slipped silently into the shadows of the dark alley, leaving him alone in his boxers in the alley.

The alcohol in his system made his reaction time too slow to stop her and he had never gotten her name so he couldn’t call out after her. His beauty was gone!

After a few minutes to process the events of the evening, he put his clothes back on, went back to his car and went home. He never expected the hear from her again - hell, he’d be lucky if he remembered any of this in the morning!

The next morning, however, he woke up - with his expected screaming headache, and as he was about to call his work and tell him he wouldn’t make it in, he saw a flashing red number one on his answering machine, telling him there was a message.

“Hello,” the woman’s voice on the machine said, “I got your name from the bartender at the Drop Inn last night. I was the girl in the alley. It was a lot of fun and if you are interested, I’ll be at the coffee shop at 5th and Wilson around 5:00 tonight. I hope to see you there!”

He would make damn sure he was there to meet her tonight!
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments