Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind My Sister's Back

13
3 Comments 3
53.9k Views 53.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
A couple of weeks ago I put a video of me masturbating into my sister's boyfriend's camera. I knew Austin saw it. When he came here he took his camera and left to stay at his house for a while.

I imagined him shocked, not knowing what to do, but then slowly realizing how much he craved me, wanting my body, and wanting to taste every last area. I loved thinking of him jacking off to it, uploading it onto his TV. A full screen of me screaming "Austin" and licking off his cum and mine mixed. I hated being a dirty slut, but I loved it, too.

Austin was coming back to pick up a few things and then drive me off to ballet practice and back, since my car had broken down. My sister couldn't take me because she had rehearsals. I knew what this meant.

I put on my ballet stuff, my tight spandex leotard body suit, with no pants, and sat on the couch to cover my legs up from my sister. My sister was in the kitchen, making us some food before she left. I turned on Jersey Shore, not because I liked it, but because I thought the cast was soo hot.

I slipped under my blanket and rubbed my clit, looking at my sister, imagining her coming over and helping me out a little bit. It made me speed up faster. I heard the doorbell ring and Vanessa asked if I could answer it. I didn't want to because I was halfway to an orgasm. She got mad and opened it instead.

Austin came in, giving her a kiss which made me jealous. Then he made his way towards me. "Hey, Stell. Why are you watching Jersey Shore? This show is garbage!"

"So. The cast is so HOT," I said, almost coming to an orgasm.

"Are you okay?" he said, turning to Vanessa, giving her a weird look.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" I said. Vanessa looked at the clock, said a quick goodbye to Austin and me, then rushed to her car. She was going to be late.

Finally. My chance.

Austin pulled off the blankets as soon as he saw her leave the driveway."You dirty little slut!" he said biting his lips.

I didn't want to stop. I made myself stand up and slowly strip in front of Austin.

"Wait.. Stop, Stella, you can't," he said as I placed my hands on his crotch, rubbing and squeezing him. He stopped talking and my nipples got hard rubbing against his knees. I pulled the rest of my leotard down.

"You know, you have some talent," he said, licking his lips. I went over to the other side of the couch, lifting my ass up and reaching behind the pillow to get one of Vanessa's vibrators.

"That's a big thing for a tiny girl." We both chuckled a little. I sat on his lap facing him with my legs over his shoulders and his nose right under my pussy. I turned the vibrator on medium and started feeling myself.

AnayaHartman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnayaHartman

All he did was watch in silence.

I cooed moaning, “Austin, I want your cock in my mouth. I want you in me, I want you in me everywhere. I want you in my pussy, I want you in my asshole. I don't care, I want you anywhere. I'm so tight, tighter than Vanessa. Please, Austin, fuck me, fuck me so hard until you don't have any cum left. I want you to cum everywhere.” I felt his dick bounce right up, hitting my ass. I humped it until I had an orgasm, sticking the huge vibrator in my pussy to show him I was a big girl. It hurt so bad.

“Austin make me cum, please stick it in and out!”

He grabbed it and shoved it all the way in so hard and fast, and turned it all the way up high. I started to cry. It hurt but felt so good. I didn't want him to stop ever.

“You like that you little slut, huh?”

“YES, AUSTIN, FUCK ME.”

“OK, little Vanessa, you take after your sister, the whore.”

I was almost reaching an orgasm. He continued to fuck me and then he bent down and licked my clit. I squirmed. I shook like a volcano. Finally I erupted. I squirted all over his face.

“Wow...Vanessa doesn't do that,” he said, licking the cum on his lips and my pussy.

“Now get on your fucking knees and suck me till I blow.” He grabbed my hands and shoved them, making them undo his belt. I undid them and pulled down his pants and underwear to the floor. He shoved my face on his 10 inch member. I gagged and he made me bob up and down.

“Make your lips tighter, little Vanessa. Make me cum bitch.”

I made them as tight as I could, and with my hands I played with his balls for a while.

“Get those fucking balls in your mouth too, I want everything in your little mouth.”

It was almost impossible getting them in my mouth with his dick.

“Wow, little fucking champ, you should get a Girl Scout's patch for that. Didn't think you could do it.”

I ran my tongue around his balls, making him sweat and turn red.

“Fucking hell.’

I moved up more, then down, in return for him treating me like a little girl.

“Come on, you little slut, make me cum, little girl.”

I lifted his shirt up and played with his nipple, making his body tingle.

“Ohhhh, Stella, I'm about to—” He quickly pulled me off and played with his dick until his hot liquid shot at me, hitting me from my forehead to my neck, dripping to my boobs.

“Shit you're late, hurry, get ready," he said. "We’ll finish when you're done.”

I scooped all his cum to my mouth, licking every bit of it, then I kissed him. I loved kissing him.

“You better not tell your sister,” he said.

Published 
Written by StellaNicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments