Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bite Me

"Friends do what they can to make each other happy."

9
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“He’s an asshole and we both know this,” Stella said with a disapproving look. I sniffled, taking another tissue from her.

“If you came here for a lecture, I really cannot deal with it tonight,” I warned. I looked down at my short pj’s and thin tank top smeared with tears and chocolate ice cream from earlier. I almost laughed at my cliché way of dealing with this break up.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I talked to your Mom, she’s okay with me staying the night. Are you?” she asked. She was in her pj’s too, which should’ve let me know what her intentions were. Did I really want Stella to stay over? She could be a bit of a hard ass sometimes. She really disliked Marcus, but I think being alone would be too hard tonight.

“Just no lectures. That’s all I ask,” I said. She smiled warmly, reminding why I’d chosen to talk to her all those years ago. She was gorgeous, and she cared deeply for me in ways that other people did not. She knew me better than I knew myself sometimes, which I guess is the job of a best friend.

“I promise. I’m gonna pop in that movie and we’ll talk shit about other girls at school. How’s that sound?” She winked and went over to my TV to get the movie going. She bent down, exposing her beautiful tanned legs and shapely ass to me. I let myself play with the idea of squeezing it, and trailing kisses down her smooth legs. Even at the ripe age of eighteen, most girls would kill to have her body. They were either underweight or overweight, but Stella was perfect.

“Alright, all set. You ready?” she asked, turning around with the remote. I nodded, my throat tight with the thoughts of touching her. My hands began to itch as she turned off the light and got into bed.

What was wrong with me? This was my best friend! Marcus had a pretty good sex drive to match mine, maybe I was just missing him in more ways than one.

Stella scooted closer to me, draping one arm across my stomach. I lay on my back and tried not to move too much or give away how much her touch affected me. Ten tension-filled minutes into the movie, Stella moved her hand and began lightly tracing the underwire of my bra. Nothing too crazy, but the feather-light pressure of the tip of her finger made my nipples harden. Before I could stop myself, a short noise made her realize what she was doing. Or maybe she knew, but that noise just let her know what I was feeling.

“Take off your shirt,” she whispered. What? I let my eyes ask the question, knowing my Mom could overhear if I spoke too loudly. Stella grinned and made a motion with her free hand as if to say “get on with it”. I sat up, removing my shirt and felt her stroke my back until she got to my bra strap and managed to unclasp it effortlessly.

I went back to my original position and looked back up at her as she rose to lean on her elbow. She kept that feather-light pressure but, this time, she traced my breast. I followed her finger with my eyes, goosebumps breaking out all over my body from her delicate attention.

She traced a line between my breasts, down my stomach and right above my shorts. She laid a gentle kiss on my jawline and hooked a finger over the waistband of my shorts.

“I think I know how to get you to forget about Marcus,” she said softly. Her voice had gone deeper, raspier. I felt myself get wet and squirmed under the thin blankets. She pulled down my shorts and continued that innocent tracing down to my lips. She spread me open and my breath hitched.

“Aren’t you eager…” she trailed off, scooting down the bed and placing herself between my thighs.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

I panicked. She knew why and shook her head quickly.

“I’m under the blanket, no one will know.” If my mother walked in, I think it’d be pretty obvious.

“I know you want me to,” she argued. It’s like she could read my mind. Before I could keep arguing mentally with her, she pushed my legs open and laid a gentle kiss on my right inner thigh. I sighed, content. My middle was burning with a desire to get penetrated. I needed something inside me, I needed that sweet release that Marcus brought so easily. I began squirming again. Stella bit my thigh rather hard.

“Take it easy,” she whispered against my most intimate bits. She licked me and my silence was no more. I moaned as quietly as I could but she did not stop there. She took my clit into her mouth and rolled her tongue over it. My eyes rolled back into my head and I felt like screaming my pleasure to the ceiling. She apparently knew this because she reached up and covered my mouth. This gave me enough security to at least moan. I gave myself over to her, confident that she wouldn’t let my mother walk in on this.

I reached down and grabbed her brunette locks. I used her hair as a way to get her right where I wanted. I don’t know how many times she’d done that before, but she would not stop. She kept using her tongue in ways that I’d never had done before, and the pleasure seemed to keep filling me up and up. I found myself grinding against her face, rotating my hips in a feverish movement. She tongue-fucked me and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out the pleasure. I felt myself going to the sweet edge of release, and she stopped.

I whimpered.

“Don’t stop,” I begged breathlessly. She smiled, mouth glistening with my juices. She held one hand up, wiggling a finger at me.

“I want to fuck you, would you let me?” She teased. She did not wait for a reply, and frankly, the answer was yes. Yes to whatever she wanted to do to me.

She slid a finger inside, and it was not gentle. I wish I could say I wanted it to be gentle, but with all of that mouth work I was ready to have her fuck me hard and rough. My breasts bounced with each thrust. She slammed her finger into me, adding a second one once she noticed I was ready. Our bodies found a perfect rhythm, her slamming her fingers into me and my hips meeting her hand half-way.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” I repeated. I bit my lip, closed my eyes. The pleasure was too much. My body felt like a cup that was filled to the brim. She pressed her hand against my mouth, and I felt myself go. My legs gave, the world was cotton around me but the pleasure was sharp. My body acted as a tuning fork, the pleasure of her mouth and fingers too much for me to handle. There was a slight pounding between my legs that was slowly fading but I could not see very well or hear anything. She slid a finger teasingly across my lips, but I was too sensitive and ended up clamping my legs shut, still not quite ready to move completely or speak.

It took about ten minutes for me to find my voice.

“How long has it been for you?” Stella asked, licking her fingers to get the last bit of my juices.

“Marcus hasn’t been with me in weeks. God, I needed that. Since when have you been into girls?” I asked curiously, my tongue still dragging a bit. We'd been very open about sex from the moment we lost our virginity. Or so I thought. Something told me that eighteen-year-olds aren't usually that good at pleasuring the same sex if she wore strictly straight. She was definitely hiding something.

She smirked, “Since when have you?”

Touché.

Published 
Written by freshcream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments