Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blind Blowjob

"Girl agrees to be blindfolded before I come to her house so I can cum"

16
4 Comments 4
33.6k Views 33.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I was stunned. And when I say stunned, I mean absolutely shocked…freaked out by what I discovered the other morning. I saw the name and never once thought twice about it. Her first name is Sarah. Yeah, I know a Sarah. A sweet, young 18 year old, still in high school, always carried a smile on her face, and she has a very cheery personality as well.

She says hello and when she does, she’s smiling. She is respectful of everyone and she’s also a very intelligent young lady. I came upon her “profile” online not knowing it was her until I reread it, a third time. “Sarah…my Sarah” I said as if she was my daughter, which she isn’t. I know her parents, well in fact. I suppose we can be considered friends although we never go out at all. We still talk a lot, when we see one another. I looked at her profile closely. She was sitting there, on her bed, adorned in pajamas, which to me were quite questionable.

And then I decided to read a story of hers. Once I was done, I found my hand down inside my pants. I was holding myself because of what I read. “Jesus” I said aloud. “You wrote that?” I reread it. My hand was still inside my underwear, holding it, happily. If she only knew? Maybe I could post to her wall. Nah, I wasn’t going to do that. She’s only 18. Skinny, hardly any boobs on her, sweet as ever, and the nicest girl I know of. No, I wasn’t going to post to her wall. “Jesus, Sarah” I said again “I never ever knew…” and left my thoughts at that.

Days later, even though I hadn’t stopped thinking about what I’d read, I saw her riding her bike. The sweetest and cutest young lady was “running” her dog while she rode her bike. It was cute. I said hi to her. She said hi back to me. I watched her as she headed up the rode. Damn, my little Sarah, I thought. What a dirty little mind she has.

I was online, again days later. I went to her profile and started wondering. I looked up her name. I pulled it up on three other sites. She talked about a cock inside her pussy as she wondered what it would feel like. She talked about how she had used a vibrator a number of times and that her mother never knew it either. She described intimately how it felt when she used one on her pussy and how the reverberations and tremors she had produced had brought her to orgasm. However, she wanted to feel a man’s cock in her hands and she wanted to feel one, badly. She wanted to hold it and eventually slide it up inside her pussy some day soon.

The posting were normal erotic stuff, posted by someone new to this sort of thing. There wasn’t anything unusual. That is, until December 29, 2010 when I happened to go to that site. Now, that one was much, much different then all the others. Basically she said she’d love to see someone’s cock. A real cock. She’d love to hold it too. She even said she wanted to be “intimate” with one.

Inside, I burned with desire. Then I let all that drift away. This was Sarah. A sweet and young little lady, I’ve known, since she was…well I’ve known her forever. Let’s put it that way. Then I had an idea. It was a great idea or so I thought. I got out my cell phone. I pushed down my pants. I spread out my legs. I took a picture and then uploaded it to the computer. I thought about it. I thought about it some more. Then I did it.

“Sarah. Would you like to see mine?” I wrote.

A couple hours later I received an email back. “Who are you?” it read. “Do I know you?” I told her no but then corrected myself and said that she does know me. “Who are you?” it read again. I told her that my real name isn’t important. I said what is important is that I wanted to fulfill her dreams and fantasies and that was all. However, I told her in reality that it wasn’t possible, at all. “And why not?” she said back to me.

I so wanted to explain it all. I could not. I wasn’t going to break her trust. First off, okay, my cock is a nice looking, decent sized cock, but it isn’t the biggest by far. Secondly and more importantly, we know one another. And third of all, I am much older then her, I wanted to say too.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

She emailed me again asking why not. All I could say was “Because” and that was all I was willing to tell her.

“Who are you then?” she said.

All I told the young, sweet girl was that I was an old friend. I also said I’d love for her to feel it but I didn’t say anything else. I so wanted to explain to her that she could feel it and stroke it and do as she pleased with my cock but it would all have to be on an anonymous level. How am I going to get away with that I asked myself?

“How do I know you?” she said in another email. “If there is any way, at all, you and I could get together, I am all for it” she went on to say.

I told her I’d get back to her on it. It wasn’t as if she and I were going to be lovers. I simply wanted to provide her with the thrills coursing through her mind. The next day, after thinking about it all, I only came up with one idea. She would have to blindfold herself and I’d let her feel and hold it in her hands. Seeing as I am a lot older and I have a gut and she’s this sweet, skinny, and flat-chested young lady I didn’t want to let her down.

She agreed and promised to do it.

Somehow she answered her door. How, I do not know because she did wear a blindfold. She had on a smile from here to the end of the earth. I saw that smile and it made me wonder what the hell I was doing. Nevertheless she and I walked upstairs to her bedroom. It was the cutest looking bedroom I’d ever seen. I asked her where her parents and brother were. She said they were gone and not going to be home for an hour. I smiled and told her that was perfect.

I undid my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled them down and pulled down my underwear. She sat there, blindfolded. She was the cutest flat-chested young lady I’d ever seen, kind of. I took her hand. I eased it up closer. Her fingertips touched it a little.

“Oooohh” she said. “Is that…it?”

I said yes and asked if she wanted to feel it some more. She said yes and I lightly guided her hand and fingers across my limpness. She uttered more and more as she felt the soft features of the limp penis. I told her to stroke it, to pet it. She did and as she did, she became more and more comfortable holding it in her hand.

With her blindfold on, she asked me who I was and that she kind of recognized my voice. I did not confirm she knew me one way or another. She smiled either way as she continued lightly stroking my cock, which was becoming stiffer and more erect. She noticed that too.

“Are you getting harder?” she said, wearing only a smile that someone who knew her would enjoy. “It feels like it. Ohhhh, I wish I could see it.”

“Maybe you will some day” I told her and then I rubbed her arm. I put my hand on hers. I made sure she didn’t stop stroking my cock. She seemed to like that. We stroked it together. She wanted to see my cock. I could tell. But she did not remove her blindfold. She stroked and stroked it. Then that realization finally came to her.

“I’d love to taste it in my mouth,” she told me “can I?”

I said okay and told her to lie back against her backboard. She did as I said. I mounted her little slim figure and held my cock and moved up against her face. Closer and closer I came and before I knew it I was telling her to take it in her mouth. She did and she gagged, at first, but before I knew it, she was doing it like a pro. She sucked at it softly and with a warm touch and it felt awesome. I hadn’t had my cock sucked in a long time.

“I am going to cum” I said.

“In my mouth?” she asked.

“Well somewhere” I told her.

“Oh, I’m not sure I want that, yet” she said changing her mind.

“Okay. Then it’ll blow all over your clothes then” I told her.

And it did. I blew it over her face and chin and shirt and she felt it and when she felt it, she screamed and then laughed and then she wasn’t sure what she felt. I wanted to take her and hold her in my arms, but I asked her how it felt.

“Cool” she told me, smiling.

“Want to do it again sometime?” I asked.

“Yes…yes I do” she told me. I asked her when. “Soon, I’ll let you know, okay?”

Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments