Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blow Job in a Portable John

"I am bi, I work on a military base, it is sometimes hard to find someone and a place to play"

10
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
This is almost a true story, I had to change the names to protect the participates.

BJ in a Port-a-john

I am a civilian working in Afghanistan at one of the very large US military bases with over 20,000 troops. I work in a tent, eat in a tent, sleep in a tent and the bathroom is in a tent. I live on a military base surround by America’s finest. Being a bi-sexual guy one would think that it would be easy to find hard rigid flesh for some MM activities. But the military restricts the access to the internet so gay sites and personal-connection web sites are banded so you have to resort to more primitive means of finding someone. The military does allow you to have access to personal email accounts so I found out that if I wrote my email address on the bathroom wall of the port a johns, when someone is sitting there he has a chance to notice my email. If they had a interest they would write it down.

On military bases there are no places where one can cruise to find like minded people. Space is limited and every place is being used for living or office place. Security is everywhere. So finding a place to meet and play has been a problem. First I had to find someone then we would have to find a place to meet and play without getting caught.

So I posted my email address in a few locations such as the bathroom stall or port a john and within two days receive an email.

“Well i'm more of a spontanious type of guy and I like to be extremely discreet. I really like glory holes or somewhere dark and prefer no talking. Im not really looking to get to know someone I just need a warm mouth to cum in.”

I told him: “I like to be spontaneous too and need to be discrete. I prefer a blow and go type of meeting. I have two locations that might work. A shower in one of the living areas that has curtains between the stalls. I have sucked a guy at this location before. Seconds we find a port a john and I go in and wait for you to cum in and lock the door."

I got this email back from him. “Well I was thinking the showers would be good. I already have my dick in my hand tonight tho."

It takes a few minutes to respond to a email and send it out, it was now about 22.00. “Hey, got your email and I would say that 30 min from the time you reply to the email would be a good time to meet, the shower might not be busy around 23.30 to midnight. The best one to go to is the one I mentioned on the south side. I would very much like to give your oral service in the shower tonight .”

Tom responded, “Well I already showered. Maybe somewhere else. I know it's getting late tho...”

I replied, “Hey, I am still at work so it's not too late. Hummmm, right out of the shower, nice clean cock. Not a lot of places for spontaneous but if you want to meet me for a quickie the next place I can think if is a port a john”.

Tom wrote, “Well, what port a john would be best?”

I was still at work, time was getting late so I told him, “It is 00.24, allow for a couple of more emails, let see if we can meet at 01.00. There are two groups of port a john on Front Street. Let’s meet in the west-most set. There are five johns, and I can be in the middle one. I will be in there at 00.55, you come by at 01.00 open the door and step in, lock the door. No need to say anything. If the door is locked, you know it is someone else."

I arrived at 00.55 entered the middle port a john, sat down and had to make sure the habit of locking the door was not followed. Within a minute the door open, a guy in work out clothe3s steps in and shuts the door and locks it. He unzips his pants and takes out his limp dick. I was surprised that it was not hard because we had been talking about me sucking his throbbing erection most guys arrive at least half excited.

His thick male member was cut and he had shaved balls, smelled clean, fresh out of the shower, sure I smelled Irish Spring. I kissed the tip of his swollen glans, licked under the gland and moved my head so he could watch. While it was 01.00 and it was dark outside there was enough light in the port a john that he could see someone sucking and licking his throbbing hardness. I open my mouth and sucked his limp dick into my warm wet mouth.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

Soft man skin flutes are fun because you can suck them and squeeze with my lips and try to make it feel like a wet pussy.

I moved my head back and forth and notice that I had to only move a few inched to get all his erect rod in my mouth. A minute later I notice that I had to move in and out about four inches to get all of his engorged manhood in my mouth and yet he was still not hard. I licked his balls and tried to hit the spot just under his balls and in the back that tend to be ticklish. He slid his shorts down to his ankles, lifted one leg out of his shorts, put in next to me so now I had easy access to his hard shaft and balls.

I moved my head again so he could see my open mouth and he placed his man meat on my tongue and I closed my lips around his shaft. I allowed all of his hardness to enter my mouth and used my tongue to message the enlarged gland. I could feel it getting bigger as I moved my head in and out. I kept this up for a couple of minutes taking my time and letting him see his hot bulging shaft disappear and reappear.

He was fully erect now and I notice that I was not able to get all of his swollen flesh in my mouth. He had to be at least nine inches since I usually can take seven inches in my mouth with little or no problem and now I can feel the head of his engorged tool pushing at the back of my throat causing me to gag with each thrust.

Tom was fully excited, getting a BJ in a port a john at 01.00 in the middle of Afghanistan; pretty unreal. He started to fuck my mouth so I did not have to move my head back and forth. He reached out and held my head and moved his hips in a slow rhythmic motion seemly enjoying the moment. I kept my mouth more open, closed my lips to make a 'o' and used my tongue to tickle the head as it would glide past. Each time he would try to get a little more in and each time causing me to gag. I wanted to take all of the nine inches in and had to relax my throat and go with the flow.

When I did relax I was able to get more of his pulsating manhood in my mouth but each time the air would be cut and I would stop breathing. Good thing I am a scuba diver and I have good breath control. Relax, swallow, take it slow. Wow, did I feel his balls on my chin? Oh yes, I get it now, I could feel his head push past sort of pop form, narrow to a sweet spot then feel him pull back squeezing his head back into my mouth. He did this a few more times then started getting faster and I realized that I was not doing anything but being his warm wet mouth and he fucked my face getting all of his rock-hard, hot, rod in my mouth and going faster, gagging now and then when he pushed all the way.

I can tell when he's ready to cum when his balls tighten up. I deep throat his cock, I mean shove it all the way in my throat until my nose is rubbing his tummy. Guys go wild when I do this and the cum shoots right down my throat. I do like the taste, though. This time I just pull up to his cock head and let him shoot and keep sucking him while his drools gooey semen dribbles down his shaft. I then look him in the eyes and lick it all up. Mmmmmm, I love cock cum. Then I can swish it around in my mouth and all over his cock while I keep sucking till he is finished cumming and starts to go soft.

I could tell he was ready and then he held my head thrusting his rigid shaft all the way down my throat. Then could feel something warm running down the back of my throat in squirts. He was holding my head longer not allowing me to breath causing me to hold my breath longer and finally he started to withdraw his spent erection out and then I could taste his cum still oozing out and I could breathe again. I keep his shrinking manhood in my mouth wanting every drop to be in my mouth. I can tell he was getting too sensitive for any sucking or licking. I now held his butt where my hands had been and stopped him from backing away. After five more seconds, there was no more cum. I moved back and his used manhood slipped out, it was still semi-hard and big and impressive.

Up came the shorts, in went his virile masculinity, he unlocked the port a john and then he was gone. I waited five minutes, savoring the experience then got up open the door and left. I slept very well that night and was wondering if I was going to meet Tom again for more fun.

Published 
Written by CindyUSA
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments