Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob Heaven

"A man becomes the recipient of a very special blowjob"

52
35 Comments 35
30.1k Views 30.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story

Julie was sitting in her office preparing notes for her next class, when her concentration was broken by the loud ringing of her telephone. Being a Saturday it was unusual to receive work calls, so she had no idea who it might be. The headmistress was on annual leave, so it couldn’t be her.

“Hello, St. Valentine’s. Julie Harrison speaking.”

“Yes, this is Constable Meadows of Beckingham CID.”

Julie rose an eyebrow on hearing it was the police. The local authorities tended to turn a blind eye to some of their more unorthodox teaching methods. As such, the police gave the school a wide berth. St. Valentines had a reputation of turning out the classiest young ladies, who took major roles in the business world and the civil service.  However, unlike normal finishing schools St. Valentines liked to prepare girls for all their roles in society and that included giving first class blow jobs and hand jobs. 

There was a long waiting list among the men of the local area to provide ‘Guinea pigs’ on which the girls could practise and acquire the necessary accreditation.

“Yes, officer, how can I help?”

“Unfortunately, we’ve had to pull in two of your girls in the casino, hustling the roulette table.  Looks like they had some sort of magnet or something.”

“The casino!”

“Yes and being only nineteen years old, they are under age gamblers.”

“Goodness gracious!  This is terrible. You know how we value our girls’ good behaviour.”

“Yes, and in normal circumstances we would have thrown the book at them…but I gave them a caution and sent them packing.”

“Indeed. Do you have the girls’ names?”

“Yes, I checked their IDs. Emma Pericleus and Lucy Smyth-Tomlinson.”

“I see, they must have sneaked back late last night.  I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.”

“I assume you will be dealing with the girls yourself?”

“Absolutely!  We will make sure they are aware of the gravity of the situation.”

“Well I can smooth things out this end. Maybe you can…ummm… keep my name in mind for one of your classes?”

“Classes?  Oh yes.  I see. PC…?”

“Meadows. PC Harry Meadows.”

“Yes. Well, I think in the circumstances we can put you to the top of the list for the next session.”

Julie Harrison ran her fingers through her raven black hair, as she looked up the girls’ room numbers and called them individually and said they should attend her office immediately.

Being the weekend, the girls were dressed casually. Lucy was a mousy-haired girl and had probably led Emma astray, as of the two, she was the most prone to peccadillos.  She was dressed in a blue and white checked shirt and faded jeans. Emma was a brunette, with long waist-length hair and she was one of the most brilliant girls in the school.  Her behaviour was wholly out of character. She had put on a loose thin purple sweater and black leggings. To Julie’s dismay her white panties were visible through the thin fabric.  However, weightier issues were at hand.

“Well girls, what have you got to say for yourselves?”

“Miss Harrison?” said Emma, innocently.

“Now don’t come all righteous with me, young lady. I’ve just had a call from PC Meadows.”

“Oh.”

“Yes ‘Oh.’ And you can take that smug look off your face, Lucy.”

“I have a naturally superior expression, Miss Harrison.”

Julie slapped her desk, causing both girls to jump.

“I assure you, Miss Smyth-Tomlinson that this is not a time for levity!”

“Miss.”

Julie drummed her fingers on the hard backed book that lay on her desk and looked from girl to girl with her sternest expression.

“Wait outside please, while I consider how you’re going pay for your misdeeds.”

The sultry tutor made a ‘tsk’ sound with her tongue and shook her head.

“Casino indeed.”

Julie stretched out her long be-stockinged legs. It hadn’t been so many years since she was Lucy and Emma’s age, and she had a degree of sympathy with them. But they had erred and it was her place to devise the necessary correction. St. Valentine’s didn’t have punishments, they had ‘corrections.’  Julie had just the one for them. She smoothed down her skirt and joined the girls who were standing obediently outside her office.

“Right then girls, follow me. We’re going for a little drive into the village.”

“Into the village?!” exclaimed Lucy.

“Yes, for a little community service.”

“But it’s the weekend!” protested Emma.

“Well you should have thought of that, shouldn’t you! If you behave as you did, you must expect to lose some free time.”

Julie had come up with the perfect penalty for the girls. Both had shown promising blowjob skills in her oral sex class and with what Julie had in mind, it would instil some discipline while giving them valuable practice in fellatio.

Julie pulled up in the school Mercedes outside the neatly tendered lawn of number 33 Lilac Grove. 

“Where are we?” asked Lucy.

“We’re going to see Mr Edwards.”

“Mr Edwards?” queried Lucy.

“Mr Edwards, yes. He does the topiary around the school,” said the tutor.

“Oh he’s a nice old guy,” added Emma.

“I don’t think I would call him old,” corrected the tutor. “He’s probably a little older than my father. Anyway, this is irrelevant. Get out of the car and follow me!”

Just at that moment, Ted looked out of his window and noticed the three young women entering his drive way.  He instantly recognised Miss Harrison as one of the sexy tutors from the finishing school. At a loss to know what business they had at his house, he opened his front door in anticipation.

“Hello Ted,” said Miss Harrison. Nothing to worry about. May we come in?”

“Well, yes.”

Ted scratched his short greying hair and sat down offering the three girls a chair.

“You must be a little surprised, our turning up like this,” said Julie.

“Well, just a little yes. Is it the hedges? Has there been a complaint?”

Julie laughed. “No, no nothing like that, your work is fine.”

“Good. So…?”

“Yes. This is Emma and Lucy. They’re first year students and while I need not go too much into detail, they… that is I, would like them to perform a little service for you.”

The two students nodded politely at Ted and smiled. Ted returned their smile and looked at them, admiring their pretty faces and youthful radiance. At the same time, the words ‘perform a little service’ was echoing in his head and he wondered what that might mean.

“A service?” asked Ted, cautiously.

“Yes,” replied Julie looking towards the girls.

“Well, I’m sort of all right here,” said Ted. “I’ve washed up and all that. I’m not sure what…”

The two girls giggled.

“No, let me put it more bluntly, Ted. I was thinking of a more intimate service.”

“Oh. I see. How intimate is intimate?”

“I want them to give you a blow job.”

“Right!”

There was a pause as the three girls waited for Ted to speak again.

“Really?!”

“Certainly. But before you ask, our girls don’t do a quick suck, pop and go. We like to instil in our girls that fellatio is an art. At St. Valentine’s we believe that a blow job should be slow and mind-blowing.”

The tutor’s words alone were beginning to make Ted’s cock unfurl.

“May I ask, Ted. Have you ever been sucked by two girls at the same time?”

“Actually, no. In fact I haven’t. It’s on the bucket list, but not one that’s been ticked off yet.”

There was an appreciative giggle from the two girls, who were preparing themselves for the task in hand.  Both Emma and Lucy stood up and walked towards Ted, loosening their clothes in the process. Their long hair flowed over their shoulders and Ted was briefly mesmerised by their delightful teenage demeanour.

“I’m going to ask the girls to strip down to their underwear,” said the tutor, calmly. It tends to help the mood, if you know what I mean.”

Ted gulped as he watched the two nineteen year olds disrobe.

They undressed slowly, fixing their gaze on Ted.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

“Are you sitting comfortably, Ted?” asked Miss Harrison.

“I’m a little bit nervous.”

“That’s natural. Take a deep breath, sit back and the girls will do the rest.”

Ted looked at the girls’ bodies, lustfully.  Emma had the bigger boobs and they were almost spilling out over her low cut bra. Lucy’s were smaller but naturally pert. Ted’s cock became harder as Emma wriggled out of her tight black leggings, revealing her white regulation panties. Her ass was round and firm. His attention switched to Lucy. She had an impossibly cute bubble butt.  Her cheeks had swallowed her skimpy panties which meant that most of her smooth round ass was on view.

Ted was beginning to get uncomfortably hard as the two students dropped to their knees and ran their hands along his legs. Emma looked up at him and smiled seductively as Lucy drew down the zip on his trousers.  They deftly unbuckled his belt and opened his vent, which revealed the considerable outline of his erection through his grey boxer shorts.

There was a gasp from the tutor and appreciative coos from the two younger girls, as they revealed his thick, hard cock.  His bell end was smooth and shiny and formed a classic mushroom head atop the rapidly hardening shaft.

Ted braced himself as the two girls looked up at him and then at each other, before they licked the tip of his cock together. He took a sharp intake of breath as an indescribable sensation of pleasure went around his cock like plasma in a glass dome. He gripped the arms of his chair, unable to say anything coherent or meaningful beyond a long groan as the girls’ tongues circled his glans. The brunette held his rod carefully against her palm and rolled her tongue from just above his sack all the way to the tip. A little strand of saliva stretched between her tongue and his cock end.

Lucy smiled, sharing a sexy glance with her friend as their flicking tongues met at the tip of his dick before their lips met, sandwiching his cock. Ted made a long gasp ending in a grunt. Ted had had his moments over the years, but this was beyond anything he had ever experienced. He put his head back against his chair and winced as he felt a set of full lips enrobe his cock with the lightest pressure. The girls’ tutor looked on approvingly, seeing from Ted’s reactions that they were doing a good job.

“That’s it girls. Slowly. Softly.”

The tutor slipped from her chair and knelt down a little way behind the girls, in order to get a cock’s eye view of the proceedings.

Lucy massaged Ted’s shaft with her tongue as Emma popped the throbbing head into her mouth. Her lips caressed the flesh, as she closed her mouth lightly sucking on his meat. As Lucy rolled her tongue along one side, Emma pleasured Ted on the other, alternately using her tongue and her lips.

Ted’s cock was moist with their saliva and an increasingly deeper shade of pink, as the blood pounded through his body, driving his erection to bursting. The girls’ mouths was at the same time soothing and tortuous. The intensity of the pleasure was making Ted tremble and breathe deeply. This was a level of gratification that he didn’t even know was out there.

For a while the girls took turns in sucking his cock. Softly and slowly as their tutor had said, drawing on their experience from the school. There was no rush.

Miss Harrison had taught them that a real blowjob should never be hurried. If you make a man come quickly, it is not a triumph. Anyone can do that. Fellatio should be a journey of pleasure for the man. The best blowjob; the blowjob to be proud of is when he does not come until there is nothing else he can do.

Ted looked down and could see their breasts quivering inside those perfect white brassieres as they sucked. He could see one of Emma’s nipples as her boobs moved in time with the gentle bobbing of her head. Ted’s deep breathing and his groans intensified as the cum began to well up deep in his balls. The girls were well aware of this and eased off, in order to let the beginning of his orgasm subside.

Emma and Lucy returned to giving his cock long licks, occasionally lingering on the head, while not forgetting to tenderly caress his stringy fraenulum with the tips of their tongues. Ted was as certain as he could be that his cock was the hardest it had ever been, right at that moment. It was an aching, throbbing erection. As Ted wondered just how much he could take, Miss Harrison sat up.

“I think you can lose the brassieres now, girls,” said Miss Harrison, silkily.

Ted’s cock twitched as the girls did as requested. He licked his lips as their lovely young tits spilled into view. Up-tilted and natural they squished together as the girls exchanged another little kiss. They knelt together, just fingering his cock lightly, so as to give him a nice look at their breasts. Ted just loved their nipples and wondered if they had ever been sucked, such was their smooth, virgin perfection.

“You ready for some more, Ted?” asked the tutor, sexily.

“Oh yeah. As ready as I’ll ever be, I suppose,” said Ted with a look between elation and disbelief.

As the girls kissed, their mouths again made contact with Ted’s engorged cock. They continued to treat his phallus as they would an ice lolly on a hot day. Now and then a little bead of saliva would drizzle along the underside of his shaft. The girls licked from the base and caught the drool with their tongue.

There was not one part of his penis that wasn’t somehow stimulated by their young hot mouths. Every inch of his shaft was tickled and stroked. They paid particular attention to all the most sensitive parts of his anatomy. Every flick of their tongue, every stroke, every brush of their lips against his inflamed corona, drew him a closer to the edge.

The alternate licking and sucking, meant that Ted was kept close but never allowed to go all the way. He seemed to be entering a new phase in this unbelievably erotic torture. His cock had a deep yearning for the liberation of his seed, and yet the extraordinary degree of pleasure that he was feeling demanded that he hung on. If the girls sensed that he might be getting close then they would just ease off, while all the time maintaining a gentle stimulation of his cock.

At last, Ted began to feel that glorious release was at hand as the girls took turns to suck his cock. They shared him a little at a time, his cock going from mouth to mouth for half a minute or more. Ted grimaced and gritted his teeth as Lucy pressed his cock into her palm with her tongue and for a while he was again treated to a beautiful slow licking. Even with the feather light touch of their tongues his cock was beginning to stiffen even more and he felt his glutes tighten and a raging sensation deep in his groin which was beyond his control.

The tutor smiled with delight as she could see that Ted was getting close to blowing his load.

Emma sucked him again as Lucy wanked his cock and Ted began to shiver as the inevitable wave of orgasm rippled through his body and the spunk began to rise in his cock.  His final groans of ecstasy were accompanied by a clear trickle of pre-cum and then a fountain of semen, which spurted in two powerful streams, some splattering on his legs and catching Emma on the chin and lips.

“Fuck!  On my… fuck!  YES!!!” Ted growled as he continued to ejaculate more cum than he thought was possible. The girls milked every last drop, until his purple head was just oozing the remains of his orgasm.

“Are you okay,Ted?” asked Miss Harrison, seeing his chest rising and falling.

“Yeah… yes I think so.”

“So, do my girls come up to the mark, you think?”

“Oh yes. There’s no doubt that these two gorgeous young ladies will go a long way.”

“Thank you, Ted. I take that as an endorsement of my tutoring in fellatio.”

“Absolutely. Spot on.”

“Right,” said the tutor, I suppose we ought to let these two enjoy the rest of their weekend.”

“Of course. Do you want to shower?”

“Just some tissues or something, Sir,” said Lucy.

“Well I suppose the next time I’ll see you, is when I come to trim your bushes.”

“Mr Edwards!” exclaimed Emma.

“No need,” said Lucy stroking the front of her panties.

“I was referring to Ligustrum ovalifolium, young lady.”

“Common Privet,” said Lucy, confidently.

“Very good!”

“The girls are fully up to date on their botany, Ted. All part of our curriculum.”

“Well I never. Excellent.”

“We do our best.”

The girls dressed and left Ted to relax with a very long shot of whiskey. It was a day that he wasn’t going to forget in a hurry.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments