Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob In The Woods

"Randy blew me while we walked around in the woods."

12
2 Comments 2
17.6k Views 17.6k
661 words 661 words
There's a small state park in upstate New York I've been going to for years. It's kind of off the beaten path and not very well known or visited. I rarely see anyone else there no matter what time of the year I'm there.

Some years ago, when I was in my mid to late twenties, I took Randy up there. Randy was very sexy and highly sexually charged. Our relationship lasted only about six months, but she left an indelible mark on my sexual history. She was a sexual powerhouse...probably still is...open to almost anything.

Randy was about 5'6" and weighed a very firm and tanned 115 pounds. She had long dirty blond hair, pale blue eyes, perfect 36-Ds and a beautiful hard ass. Her legs were just as wonderful as the rest of her body, shapely and firm.

It was a hot summer day. Randy wore a little pair of denim cutoffs, white socks, hiking boots and a black tank top. She looked spectacular! I had on denim shorts, white socks, sneakers and a t-shirt. We walked around for a while, talking and sometimes holding hands. Eventually we found our way off the path and sat down by a big tree. It didn't take long for us to start making out and some heavy petting. We stroked each others' legs, and I also played a bit with her fabulous tits over her shirt. She hadn't worn a bra that day.

Soon Randy was rubbing my hard-on through my shorts. We looked into each others' eyes, and she licked her luscious lips...usually her signal that she was thirsty for cock. As with all things sexual, Randy gave amazing blow jobs. She loved being face to face with a nice hard cock, feeling it in her mouth, seeing and feeling the reactions her talents and passion elicited, and finally getting a powerful blast of yummy cum.

She wasn't a big fan of guys cumming on her.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She much preferred in all inside her...be it in her mouth or pussy when fucking. She adored feeling a good hard blast inside her pussy, and also loved feeling a cock explode in her mouth. She also loved the taste of cum and the eroticism of swallowing it and sucking her man dry.

Soon she was on her hands and knees in front of me, and began kissing, licking and stroking my legs. She started with my calves, and worked her way up over and all around my knees and down my thighs. This is something she often did. I like to do it as well, but she is one of the few women I've had who do this to me who has mastered it. It's very erotic and exciting. It feels really good and I wish more women would do this.

Anyway, I stood up and she unzipped my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. Then she slid my underwear down, and my big hard-on was starring her the face. She wrapped her lips around the head and swirled her tongue all around. Oh my god...it felt great. Randy quickly went into full blow job mode. She made love to my throbbing cock while almost continually stroking my legs. I gazed down at her there on her lovely knees as she coaxed the cum from inside me...a familiar sight by then.

It really didn't take too long before I was ready. Maybe two or three minutes. I went up on my toes and she grabbed my bulging calves as they flexed. I held her head between my hands and started face fucking her a little. As I came hard in her mouth, she squeezed my calves as though she were milking me...another great move of hers! I blasted off a pretty big load which she eagerly savored, swallowed and then sucked me dry.

I'm always taken back to that moment every time I go up there....

Published 
Written by MikeKnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments