Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob

"One of my first experiences enjoying giving oral sex to my husband."

11
5 Comments 5
29.2k Views 29.2k
753 words 753 words
Just a little background. My husband and I have been together for 8 years, married for 7 of those years. I feel as if I am finally hitting my sexual peak as I am thoroughly enjoying all aspects of sex more than I have in the past. This is a story of one of my first experiences of truly trying to pleasure my husband to the fullest. 

The night is winding down and the house is finally quiet, no longer interrupted by the sounds of the kids running around. We sit and relax, watching a movie as we normally do in the evenings. But I have other things in mind. As we watch the movie, I am sitting there stealing glances at you and your body and imagining us together.

The movie finally ends and we begin to get ready for bed. But not so fast! I turn on my computer and head to youtube to cue up my love song playlist. I'm far from ready to go to sleep just yet! I grab you around the waist and pull you to me as I look playfully and lustfully into your eyes. Your mouth turns up into a little grin as you have figured out that the night is not going to be over just yet. I lean up and kiss you, very deeply and passionately, letting you know just how badly I want you right now.

I begin to undress you, starting with your shirt first. I pull it over your head and steal a few kisses along your chest and exposed nipples. I lean up for yet another long, passionate kiss. I rub your head with one hand and grab your ass with my other and squeeze it gently. While kissing you, I rub my hands down your chest and bring them to the top of your shorts. I run both my hands under your shorts and grab an ass cheek in each hand, squeezing each a few times before slipping your shorts off.

I steal a glance at your crotch to find your cock already erect and poking out from under your underwear. It brings a smile to my face as I gently stroke it through your underwear. Your cock is so hard, like a rock.

12inchHorsyCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
12inchHorsyCock

I can't wait to have it inside me! But it is still playtime for now, so I will wait patiently.

As we kiss some more, I realize just how much I love your kisses. To feel your tongue inside my mouth and mine inside yours, exploring and tasting and even teasing. I rub my hands up and down your chest and your back before finally removing your underwear, the last piece of clothing keeping you from being completely naked and vulnerable in front of me. I rub your hard cock in my hand, stroking it up and down gently but firmly. It is so hard and yet so soft and smooth at the same time. It feels great to stroke my hand along your rock hard cock.

As you stand there in front of me, I begin to kiss my way down to your cock, of course making my usual stops at each nipple to give them some special attention with my lips and tongue, licking and sucking each one. And I throw in a few playful pinches as well. I continue to kiss down your stomach until I reach your rock hard cock looking at me directly, standing at attention.

I begin to kiss your thighs and your balls before I begin to kiss and lick your cock all over. I take it in my mouth, though not too much at first. Just enough to suck your head and lick your shaft all over. I suck it slowly, making sure to build you up and pleasure you as much as I can before you cum. I suck slowly up and down, taking a bit more of your cock in my mouth with each suck. I make sure to run my tongue along the underside of your dick as I suck you slow and deep into my mouth.

You begin to press on my head a bit as I start sucking faster and deeper now. I suck your cock faster and faster, up and down until you can't hold back any longer. You start to cum in my mouth and I let you just a little before I pull back and continue to stroke you until you have completely unloaded. How I love to pleasure you!

Published 
Written by mysterymaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments