Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast with Tiffany Part 1

"When I met Tiffany in the bar she was looking for some tension release"

6
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Breakfast with Tiffany (Part 1)

The nature of my work required me to travel. When I was younger the novelty of travelling, and being paid for it, was exciting and had a certain holiday feel about it but now it was just boring and I longed to get home and get back to the routine of a home life. I was on the second day of a three-day trip to Amsterdam and I had decided to avoid the obvious tourist attractions of the red light district and the coffee shops and have a quiet night with a meal and a glass or two of wine before retiring to bed. I had changed out of my work suit and was now headed for the bar in jeans and a polo shirt to enjoy a small beer before eating.

I walked into the bar and found a seat at a table close to the bar. I ordered a small beer and sat waiting until the barman had poured it before starting to get up to collect it.

“I’ll bring it over sir.” He said in perfect but accented English.

I sat back down and studied the other residents. There was another man on his own, clearly on business and carrying quite a bit of weight. He was still in his working suit and just to the right of him was an elderly couple sitting in silence reading the menu. A quiet night was something of an understatement in this hotel.

Ten minutes later I had finished my beer and was taking my glass to the bar when a very pretty girl walked into the bar and caught my eye. She spoke directly to the barman in Dutch but she didn’t look like a Dutch girl. She was blonde, right enough, but she didn’t wear the same make up that Dutch girls tend to favour, in fact she had very little make up on at all and her clear skin was all the better for it. She looked at me as I approached the bar and smiling said

“Good Evening” – perfect but accented English – but now I realised what the accent was.

“Good evening,” I said, “You’re a long way from home.”

She smiled “Is that right?” she said.

“Unless my ears deceive me I’d say you’re from South Africa .”

She laughed, “Very good Sherlock, what else can you tell me?”

I looked at her for a long moment, using the time to study her features “Well,” I said “I can tell you that a man you’ve only just met is going to buy you a drink.”

She smiled “OK, but that’s not very good deduction really.”

I was flirting dreadfully but what the hell, I was alone and far from home and I was beginning to hope that she was too. “How long have I got?” I asked

“For what?” she replied,

“To deduce more about you of course.”

Her eyes twinkled “How long do you want?”

I went for it “How about I buy you dinner this evening and I’ll tell you all about you while we eat?”

She thought for a moment, this was good, this meant that she wasn’t about to be taken away by a boyfriend or had other plans.

“OK” she said “but on the understanding that I can try out my skills on you?”

Perhaps I should have sounded less eager but I replied just a shade too quickly “That sounds like a deal.” And I ordered a second beer.

When we both had our drinks I signed the bar tab and we went to sit down at the table I had vacated only a couple of minutes earlier. It was a small square table with four low chairs around it. She sat down on the chair to my left and put her feet forward. I looked at her, again taking in her features. Her eyes were a clear slate blue grey colour and her small nose perfectly shaped for her face. Her light pink lipstick accentuated the fullness of her lips and her blonde hair fell to a couple of inches below her shoulders. She was wearing a delicate black blouse with red flowers and a knee length black skirt, dark tights and black high heel shoes. Finally, around her neck, she wore a leather lace with a white round bangle decorated with the same red flower that adorned her blouse. She was strikingly pretty and clearly at ease with her self, the only thing I found disappointing was the size of her breasts. I guessed she was a 34 B cup, I like a girl with large breasts but hey ho I was getting way ahead of myself.

“So,” I said, “Where shall I start?”

She smiled and looked me in the eye. “You can tell me your name, unless you want me to call you Sherlock all night.”

I caught the “all night” line and grinned

“What?” she said.

“Nothing, it’s OK, my name is David, David Chatto. And what should I call you?”

“Tiffany” she replied concealing a slight smile.

“Just Tiffany?” I asked

“That will do for now” she replied,

“OK Tiffany, let’s start shall we?”

“OK”

“You’re in Amsterdam on business.”

“Very good, by the way are you going to tell me how you do this?”

“Not yet,” I replied, “and you’ve been here in Amsterdam for about a month.”

“Two actually, but go on.”

“You are single and don’t have a steady boyfriend at the moment.”

“How did you know that?”

“I’ll tell you later,” I said, “and you work in the diamond trade.”

She smiled at me and shook her head in disbelief “How could you know that?”

I smiled back “I’m just deducing from what I observe.” I replied, “Am I correct on all counts?”

“So far yes,” said Tiffany, “but you are making me a little bit worried.”

I let the moment ride and drank my beer while watching her as she sipped her wine. She put her glass down on the table and put her left hand on my right knee.

“So is that it then?” she asked “Is that all you can deduce?”

I put my glass down and put my hand on hers “Oh no, there’s plenty more but I thought I was starting to spook you and that we were going to play this game over dinner?”

“Well, it is a bit spooky. To get one thing right is just luck but four things makes me think you’re stalking me.”

I laughed, “I was out on the time you’ve been here.” I reminded her

“Yes, true.” she said, “But I can overlook that small inaccuracy.”

I looked at her and our eyes met; we sat not talking for almost a minute as she squeezed my leg. “Let’s eat,” I said, eventually breaking the silence.

“Good idea.” replied Tiffany “I could do with some food.”

I stood up and took her arm as we walked through to the dining room. We selected a table for two in a quiet corner and I pulled the chair out for her to sit before sitting down myself.

“Why thank you kind sir.” She giggled as she took the napkin and placed it in her lap. I sat down opposite her and arranged the cutlery in front of me so that the small fork was on the outside left of the place setting. The candle on the table flickered and as I looked over the table I realised that Tiffany was almost perfectly proportioned. Her breasts were just the right size for her frame; if they had been any bigger it would have been a distraction from her soft, beautiful face.

“So, are we going to continue with the deduction?” Tiffany asked.

“If you’re happy that I do then yes, of course.”

Her smile lit up her face “Go on, I’ll let you know if it gets too scary.”

The waiter came over with the menus and we studied them for a while.

“Have you decided what you’re having?” I asked

“I think so, what about you?” she replied.

“Let me see if I can deduce your choice?” I offered

“OK, but I might not tell the truth.”

I smiled and looked at the menu. The starters were all meat based with the exception of the vegetable soup. “I think you’re not going to have a starter.”

Tiffany smiled “You’re right, I don’t really do meat.”

“So that will be the sea trout for main course and fruit salad for dessert?”

“Well done, that’s what I’ve decided on. Can I deduce what you’re having?”

“Go for it.” I replied.

“Well,” she started, “I think you will have the soup for starter followed by the poached eggs and asparagus and finish with the cheese.”

I laughed “Very good, under normal circumstances you’ve got it spot on, but these are not normal circumstances.” She too laughed and I felt her shoeless foot on my leg. “No, I shall not have a starter and I shall go with the Cinnamon Chicken and the fresh pineapple to finish.” She nodded her approval and looked across the table, her foot now gently stroking my leg. “Can I ask you a personal question?” I said as she looked at me.

“That depends on how personal it is.” She replied.

I coughed slightly “Would you like white wine or rose with your meal?”

“Is that it? Is that the personal question?” I nodded smiling “I prefer white, if that’s OK with you.” I motioned to the waiter who came over to the table and took his pad and pen from his back pocket.

“What can I get you?” I ordered our meals and decided that Tiffany would appreciate a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand – 31 on the wine list.

The waiter left us and Tiffany continued to stroke my leg with her foot. “Can we play the deduction game again?” she asked

“Of course. Are you ready?”

Tiffany nodded “Ready.” she said as she poured a glass of water from the carafe on the table. I looked across the table and observed Tiffany.

“You have no piercings or tattoos on your body, you enjoy a healthy sex life and your nipples get erect when you’re excited.” Tiffany blushed; clearly the fact that her nipples had swollen and were pushing through her blouse had been something that she had hoped I hadn’t noticed. She moved her foot from my leg and dropped her head to look at her hands in her lap. “Sorry, was this a bit too personal?” She looked up, still red in the face and I could easily see she was embarrassed by what I had said. “Look, I’m really sorry, perhaps we should give the deduction thing a miss?” She put her hand to her mouth and coughed slightly.

“Yes,” she said, “perhaps we should.”

After a minute while we sat in silence I felt her foot back on my leg and she sat deeper in her chair so that she could reach my thigh with her foot.

The mood lightened quickly and we had a lovely meal together.

AugustLia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AugustLia

She told me that she was working as a diamond grader for De Beers. It was her job to classify the diamonds by the four C’s. I looked quizzical at the mention of the four C’s. “What are the four C’s?”I asked.

She smiled back at me “You don’t know? I had you down for a man who knows how to treat a lady and you don’t know what the four C’s are?” It was my turn to be embarrassed. “Well there’s carat, that’s the size by weight of the diamond. Then there’s colour, a diamond can be any colour from perfectly clear to yellow or even pink. The best ones are colour D.”

“So does that mean that the worst are A?” I asked,

“No silly,” she said, “The colour grade starts with D and goes through to Z.” I wondered why the grade didn’t start with A but Tiffany was talking again. “The third C is cut, and that is very much in the skill of the person who cuts the facets on the stone and the fourth is clarity. A diamond is basically carbon and it can have inclusions or specks of black in the stone. Inclusions doesn’t start with C so we use Clarity instead.” Tiffany was quite animated while talking about her work; it was obvious that it was something she enjoyed. “Of course the four C’s are not the only judge of the value of a diamond but they’re a good place to start.” I smiled and let my hand drop under the table and started stroking the top of her foot.

“Is that OK?” I asked

“Hmmm that’s fine” she replied winking at me.

As we finished eating she excused herself and went to the ladies room to “freshen up” as she put it. We had enjoyed excellent food, great wine and a lovely evening of flirting with each other. I signed the restaurant bill and poured myself a glass of water and drank it quickly before she returned from the restroom. I stood up as she neared the table and after she had sat down also sat back in my chair. “That was lovely” she declared “Thank you very much.”

I smiled at her and replied “It was a total pleasure for me I promise. The company of a beautiful girl over dinner is something way beyond what I expected this evening.” Tiffany reddened again and looked quite coy.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” she said,

“Of course.” I replied.

She leaned towards me “Do you want to fuck me?” she whispered.

I reached across the table and took her hands in mine and whispered “Oh yes please.”

“Come on then, let’s go to my room.” And before I could move she was up and walking from the room her hips swaying and her legs glowing. She was certainly eager for some action.

We took the lift from reception to the second floor and she lead the way down the corridor to her room. She stopped by the door and got the card key from her purse. The lock clicked and the little LED turned green and she pushed the door to room 269 wide open. I followed her into her room as the door swung shut behind us. She turned around and flung her arms over my shoulders and kissed me hard on the lips. I could feel her tongue pushing between my lips and I opened my mouth to let her enjoy a deep French kiss. While she kissed me I felt her hands un-tucking my polo shirt and pulling it up over my chest. She stopped kissing me briefly and smiled as she moved her head back to pull the polo shirt off over my head. Her hands now moved to my chest where she toyed with the hair before dropping them across my stomach to the top of my jeans. In a moment she had undone the top button and was pulling the zip down. Tiffany was in need of some serious action and I was the lucky man about to deliver the goods.

She put her hands inside the elastic of my underpants and pushed both them and my trousers down to my knees. I quickly stepped out of my trousers, underpants, socks and shoes and stood before Tiffany, naked and erect. She put her left arm around my waist and pulled me to her, her right hand dropped to my genitals and I felt her cup by balls in the palm of her hand. She kissed me again and fondled my scrotum squeezing them gently before running the tip of her index finger along the underside of my shaft and pinching the head of the gland between thumb and forefinger. We hadn’t said a word since we had entered the room and I was aware that she wanted me quickly. “Take your clothes off Tiffany,” I said “I want to see your body now.” She pulled her blouse over her head to show her little white bra, which she reached behind and undid the clasp allowing it to fall from her small but perfect tits. Her nipples were a lovely shade of dark pink and, as I had seen earlier, become puffy with the anticipation of having her pussy fucked. The skirt zip was pulled down and in an instant she was pulling down her tights and panties. We were both naked now and I wanted to feel her close to me. “Come here you little sex machine.” I said. Tiffany put her hands around my waist and now, without her high heals let her head fall on my chest, she was a good seven inches shorter than me and fitted perfectly so I could kiss the top of her head. I leaned forward and put my arms around her waist, lifting her up and taking her to the bed. Lowering her gently on her back I surveyed her body. “Wow,” I said, “you have a totally shaved pussy.”

“Do you like that?” she asked.

“I love it, I love to eat shaved pussy.”

Tiffany smiled “Be my guest, I love being eaten.”

I ran my hands over her thighs and moved my head towards her pussy. Gently stroking the outer lips I lowered my face to within a tongues length of her moist cunt. I breathed out over her and she shivered with anticipation “For God’s sake lick me.” She moaned. I gently pulled her lips apart and flicked the hood of her clit with my tongue. Tiffany sighed. Moving my head further down I licked her pussy all the way down until I could reach no further. I wanted to eat her so much and I was keen to taste her juices. Putting a hand under each knee I lifted her legs so that her pussy became more accessible and with it her tight puckered little bum hole. I buried my head once more in her pussy and licked and slurped until tiffany started to squeeze my head between her thighs. Pulling my head back her legs shut and she giggled at me. “I don’t want to come like that, I want you to fuck me until I come.” She announced. I wasn’t about to stop however and I wanted to tease her some more. I lowered my head again and this time pushed her legs back towards her head. Her puckered bum was there for the tasting. I gently licked down the skin between her pussy and her bum finally circling her bum hole with my sticky tongue. “Oh my God,” she said, “that feels like heaven.” I carried on licking her bum hole until finally she begged me to stop. She was close to orgasm and had already told me how she wanted to be taken there.

She rolled over and knelt up on the bed “Come and lay down on your back darling.” She said, patting the bed in front of her. I lay on the bed with my arms behind my head. Whilst I had been sucking and licking Tiffany my cock had lost some of its erection and Tiffany looked down at my semi stiff cock. “I need that hard if you’re going to fuck me.” She said and leaned forward to kiss the tip. I felt her lips on my cock and let out a long sigh “You like that don’t you?”

“I think most men like that.” I said.

With that she took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to suck and lick it with little moans of pleasure as she did so. I was hard in no time and could feel my spunk starting to build in my balls. “Babe, if you want me to fuck you then you’ll need to stop that or there will be recovery time to consider” Tiffany kept licking and sucking my cock and I was getting really close now. “Babe, seriously I’m going to cum if you keep doing that.” She let my cock pop out of her mouth and smiled at me her hand was now on my shaft and she was rubbing my slippery cock, wanking me off. I closed my eyes as my body went into spasm, I could feel the rush of spunk driving up through my cock and I cried out “Oh fuck yes” as the first squirt of cum shot from my cock. Tiffany watched as the white spunk flew through the air, landing with a splash on the bed next to my armpit. She then squeezed my cock hard and only when she released it did the next squirt of cum start to make its journey. This time it came out more slowly, like some volcano erupting the cum dribbled from my cock and ran down the shaft, gathering in a pool in my pubic hair. All the while she watched as my spunk poured from my cock, transfixed by the power she had unleashed. I was totally spent, with her mouth and hand she had drained me of jizz and worse, I was covered in it! She smiled and kissed the tip of my cock

“Hmm that tastes good” she said and with that she started to lick all the jizz from my shaft and my pubic hair. I lay motionless on the bed as her tongue cleaned me up.

When she had finished I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me “you missed a bit” I said and nodded towards the first squirt that was leaching into the sheet by my armpit.

“Shame.” She replied and moved up towards the lone patch of sticky spunk on the sheet. She licked the sheet and then moved over so that her face was directly above mine. Our noses touched and she moved closer to kiss me. Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined and for the first time I could taste my own spunk in her mouth. We kissed long and hard and when she finally came up for air she said, “There, I told you it tasted good.” I laughed. “Why are you laughing?”

“Well, I deduced that you were going to suck me off so took the appropriate action.”

“What?” You are joking aren’t you?”

“Not at all, the chicken with cinnamon and pineapple were selected to give a sweet flavour to my spunk and I had a big glass of water before we came upstairs to reduce the effect of the alcohol. My own special recipe for great tasting jizz.”

“That explains why you avoided the cheese and asparagus too I suppose?” Said Tiffany,

“Exactly,” I replied ”They really make jizz taste bad.” She was smiling now and rolled onto the non-sticky side of the bed. She leant on her elbow and put her arm across my waist

“So are you going to tell me how you deduced all those things about me?”

“Do you want me to?” I teased,

“Yes, please do, we have some time before you’re going to be ready for more action. Tell me how you did it?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” I teased again

“No, of course it’s not,” she laughed, “Otherwise I would guess.”

I looked into her eyes and leaned forward to kiss the tip of her perfect nose.

“I knew because I was making up this story.”

Tiffany looked at me and started laughing. I caught the laughter and together we lay on the bed laughing until we drifted off to a very warm and contented sleep.

Published 
Written by DCPhotographer2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments