Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakup Blues

"Brandon finds a sweet girl to cure his breakup blues"

6
3 Comments 3
8.6k Views 8.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Brandon sat in bed and admired the view he had of Annie in the bathroom. She was standing at the sink, bent over ever so slightly. The old t-shirt of his that Annie had on was riding up, so much so that Brandon could see where her legs met the curve of her cheeks. He smiled, still wrapping his head around the fact that Annie was his girlfriend.

Brandon and Annie, short for Annabelle, had only been dating for two months. They met at a party thrown by a mutual friend. Brandon had just come off a bad breakup with his ex and was in no mood to enter a new relationship. He didn't even want to go out; he was just fed up with dating and one night stands. Yet, his friend persisted. "Dude, come on, you just need one good fuck to whip you back into shape," Devin texted him. "I'm having a party at my place. I invited a shit ton of girls, so you'll have a fantastic selection to choose from." Brandon laughed. Devin was the type of guy who had a new girl lined up for every week. Hell, he sometimes had new girls daily. "Can't help it if I got what the ladies love," he smirked one time when Brandon asked about his multitude of dates.

Brandon was introduced to Devin through work. They both were employed at the same company, where they worked as social media assistants. Brandon and Devin often worked closely together on projects, and became fast friends. Devin lived for the party life and they often were each other's wingman. They frequently went to clubs or barhopped, and New York City provided no shortage of places to go.

It was at one of these clubs that Brandon had first met his current ex, Nicole. It had been a wild night, ending with the two having drunken sex back at Brandon's apartment. Unfortunately, Nicole and Brandon were not looking for the same thing in the relationship. Brandon was wanting an actual relationship, whereas Nicole was looking for just sex. Their failure to communicate this to each other resulted in a rather nasty scene where Brandon learned she was sleeping with other guys on the side while he thought they were exclusive. There had been a lot of shouting and anger, and Brandon swore off dating for a while. Devin, after Brandon had told him that Nicole was cheating on him, replied "Yeah, but the sex was good, right?"

That was the major difference between Brandon and Devin in a nutshell. Devin loved to fuck anything with legs. Brandon wasn't into sleeping around, and prefered the relationship experience. This usually meant that whenever Devin tried to hook up Brandon up with a girl, the girl wound up not really being Brandon's type. Nevertheless, Brandon knew Devin meant well, and respected that they wanted different things. So, when Devin's text came with the invitation, Brandon was skeptical about going. He was tired and didn't feel like socializing or listening to loud music or playing the dating game or even getting dressed. It had been a long week at work in addition to the breakup last weekend.

Brandon texted him back saying "Idk man. Not really feeling it."

"If your symptoms include depression, isolation, and limp dick, you might be ready for pussy. You can trust me, I'm a doctor." Brandon stifled a laugh. He didn't want to go, but he knew Devin wouldn't let him stay home.

"Seriously. Your ass better be here at 10."

Brandon quickly responded with fine, sighed, and looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. His piercing blue eyes shot back at him in the mirror as he looked over himself. He had a long, soft face that came to a point at his chin. He had short, wavy, brown hair and some rather rough looking stubble that had taken root in the days since the breakup. Brandon was 25 years old and stood around 6'4", and had definition in his arms and legs that were the result of working out. He qucikly showered off and shaved. As he left his bathroom and went into the bedroom, his mood had improved, yet he still was convincing himself he didn't want to go out. He stood in front of his closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a v-neck tee that showcased his arms. He looked at himself in the mirror one last time, just to make sure nothing was out of place, and then left for the party.

...

Bradon arrived at Devin's apartment building a little past 10:30. When he finally arrived at Devin's apartment, having taken the elevator up to the ninth floor, Brandon could already hear the music thumping from the apartment. Brandon took a deep breath before opening the unlocked door. The apartment was already filled with people; most were dancing in the center room, while others were posted on the walls, either chatting or making out. The place already smelled of alcohol and all the lights were dimmed. Devin had an extremely large and impressive apartment that was mostly paid by his parents, who were loaded, though Devin was careful to never spread that around. He maintained the image that he was affluent enough on his own to afford the apartment. The ultimate bachelor pad, the front door led straight into a wide, open area that had a tiny set of stairs leading down to an open lounge area that was currently doubling as the dancefloor. To the left was the kitchen and bar, and to the right was the living room where people were congregating. Also to the right was a small spiral staircase that led to another tiny lounge room that overlooked the dancefloor. Devin's bedroom, or "loveroom," as he so affectionately called it, was off to the left of the upstairs lounge.

Brandon scanned the rooms, looking for Devin. He was behind the bar, serving drinks to a pair of blonds who were gushing over him and giggling over whatever it was he was talking about. Devin was sharply dressed, and his dirty blond hair was heavily styled. As Devin looked up from the blonds, he saw Brandon and waved him over as he came out from behind the bar. Brandon walked over to him and they embraced in a bro hug.

"Look at you, stud! Glad I could convince you to come out and get your dick wet," Devin shouted over the music as he clapped Brandon's back hard.

Brandon smiled and said "I'm only gonna stick around for a bit, steal some of your booze and then bail."

Devin laughed, wrapped his arm around Brandon's shoulders and dragged him closer to the bar, saying "Well, let me introduce you to some lovely ladies who you can share my booze with." As they approached the dual blonds Devin was flirting with earlier, Devin introduced Brandon. "Brandon, this is Rachel and Michelle. Rachel, Michelle, meet Brandon."

The two blonds turned around and Brandon realized they were twins. They looked Brandon up and down, before one of them whispered in her twin's ear. The second twin started smiling coyly, and they both looked at Brandon and giggled. "Charmed," the second twin said while holding out her empty glass. Devin took it and left, but not before turning to Brandon and mouthed Good luck.

So Brandon was left with the twins. He sat next to them and they all chatted a bit. The conversation, on their part, consisted heavily of innuendo and flirting, while Brandon only gave short, half-interested responses. The twins soon bailed on him after they saw he clearly wasn't interested, and went on to find some other guy who was more willing. Brandon grabbed a beer from behind the bar and turned around in his seat to look at the masses. Everyone was drunk and horny, and they all looked the part. Brandon even saw one couple having sex on a couch. He admitted to himself it was difficult not to think about having sex in a room filled with people wanting to have sex. He felt himself relax a little, and the memory of Nicole started to fade, but she was still there. He took a long chug of his beer, trying to forget about her. It apparently took more than one beer to forget about her, as Brandon learned after opening his fifth or sixth beer. He still sat at the bar, looking at all the people and deciding how he wanted this night to end.

Just then, as Brandon was about to take the first few sips of his beer, a girl stormed past him as a guy desperately followed. "Come on, baby, I know you'll love it," the guy pleaded. He was wasted, and probably did something incredibly stupid.

"I said, I'm not interested," the girl said as she pushed her drunken admirer away.

"Fuck you, bitch," the guy said before leaving her and heading back to the dancefloor.

The girl just stood there, then turned to the bar and saw Brandon watching her. She started to go red, though whether it was anger, embarassment, or just being drunk, Brandon wasn't sure.

"Can I help you?" she growled sarcastically, yet sounding a little uneasy, as if she were trying to sound more confident than she really was.

Brandon just shook his head and held out his beer in a peace offering. The girl just stared at it for a moment. Brandon broke the silence between the two of them. "You look like you could use it," Brandon said with a warm smile.

The girl laughed and looked at the floor, before turning her head back to Brandon. She nodded, walked over and grabbed the beer. "Thanks," was all she said before chugging it.

"Long night?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah, you could say that," she said in between gulps.

"Not really your scene?"

The girl laughed again. "Yeah, you could also say that," she grinned.

Brandon laughed with her. "I understand that. It can all be a little..." Brandon trailed off as he sought to find the right word.

"Much?" the girl proposed.

"If you want to put it mildly," Brandon responded. They both laughed. After an awkward moment, the girl motioned towards the seat next to Brandon where one of the twins previously sat.

"You mind?"

Brandon shook his head and the girl sat down next to him. As she did so, Brandon got a better look at her. She was cute, with a soft, round face and large, doe eyes. Her hair was jet black and shoulder length, which stood in stark contrast to her milky white complexion. She had long dancers legs, a particular weak spot for Brandon. She wore a little black dress, which she looked uncomfortable in. Her makeup accentuated her eyes, but just like the dress, she seemed uncomfortable with it. Her fingers curled tightly over the beer bottle, as if she was in a storm and holding on for dear life. Overall, Brandon judged, she look like a fish out of water. She was trying to put on a brave face, but as she took another long swig of her beer, Brandon could see she was nervous and uncomfortable.

"So, what brings a girl like you to a place like this?" Brandon chanced.

She spoke quickly, saying "Oh, well, when I got up this morning, I said 'you know, I really hope a stranger tries to have sex with me while I'm dancing in a completely different stranger's house.' Classic girl-meets-boy story." She took one final swig before finishing off the beer. She slammed the glass down in victory, muffled a burp, and turned to face Brandon. "What brings a guy like you to a shitty place like this?" she shot back.

"Oh, well, this is my best friend's place and he's lowkey throwing this party for me," Brandon quipped back. The girl's face suddenly went very red. This time, Brandon knew it was embarassment. She started to open her mouth, but no words came out. Brandon enjoyed seeing her squirm before he finally relented. "Relax, it's fine," he smiled, trying to make her feel comfortable. She laughed nervously and turned away from Brandon, her face still red. He added, "it is kind of a shitty place," still smiling.

The girl looked around the apartment. "No, it's actually a really nice place, like I could never afford a place this nice," she said, trying to make up for what she said.

Brandon laughed. "And you think he could?"

The girl laughed nervously again. Thenlooked down at her lap.

"Do you even know who's place this is?" Brandon asked.

"Umm...Daniel's?" the girl guessed. Brandon started laughing again. The girl felt Brandon was acting genuinely and looked up from her lap. "I honestly have no idea who owns this place. My friend Torrie convinced me to come here with her. I lost her immediately after we came here and I have no idea what I'm still doing here and I haven't seen Torrie in ages and these guys keep hitting on me and it's annoying and I'm kinda drunk and I usually don't drink or go to parties like this and I..." she trailed off once she noticed Brandon had put his hand on her arm. She stared intensely at it.

"Sorry," Brandon said, pulling his arm away, "but you were rambling and I figured you'd want to stop before you said something really embarrassing, though that would've been pretty cute," he added with a smile.

Once he had released his hand from the girl's arm, she snapped back to reality. "Huh?" she said, staring back at Brandon.

He chuckled and said "I said my name was Brandon." He offered his hand.

"Oh, I'm Annabelle," she replied, shaking his hand. "Most people call me Annie though. It's just a nickname or whatever but you can call me Annabelle if you want but you can call me Annie too or both or whatever really, it doesn't bother me at-"

"Annie, relax," Brandon emphasized, gently holding her hand in both of his.

"I'm sorry, I-hiccup!" she clapped her other hand over her mouth. "Hiccup!"

Brandon laughed again. This girl was adorable. Her hiccups made her whole body spasm.

Once she had finally regained control of her body, Annie muttered under her breath, saying "God, it's hot in here."

Brandon saw an opportunity. "You wanna leave?" Annie whipped her head around to stare at Brandon.

"But, this party, you said it was for you, what about Darryl-"

"First of all, it's Devin. Secondly, I'm more of his excuse to have this party, not the reason. And thirdly," Brandon leaned in, "I think you're cute and I want to get to know you in a place where I can actually hear you."

A breathy "Oh," was all Annie produced. She looked around. Her face, magically, reddened even more. "Okay," she added, looking back at Brandon.

Brandon, grinning from ear to ear, took ahold of Annie's hand and proceeded to walk with her to the front door. He opened the door for her and led her through. As she was walking past him, Brandon felt a pair of eyes staring at him and turned around. At the edge of the dancefloor, Devin was staring right back at Brandon. Devin had a dumb grin on his face and was making a circle with his index finger and thumb on one hand, and violently pushing his forefinger on the other hand through the circle. Such a fucking juvenile, Brandon thought, but he still smiled at his best friend before flipping his middle finger at him, and then followed Annie out of the apartment.

...

Brandon and Annie made their way to the elevator. In the light of the hallway, which was substantially lighter than the lights in Devin's apartment, Brandon once again got a better look at Annie. A small, leather black purse hung from her shoulder, and she was wearing black heels. She was about 5'6" he gauged, but her heels made her stand slightly taller, just barely coming past his shoulders. She had a small frame, and most of her height came from her legs. Her torso was small, but curvy. She had a B cup breasts, which complimented her small framce nicely. Brandon, however, was not focusing too much on her breasts. He was instead focusing more on her ass, which was incredibly shapely. Her black dress was super tight and showed off every curve of her body, particularly her legs and ass. Her cheeks stuck out a bit from her body, and curved delicously into the small of her back and her legs.

Once they arrived at the elevator, Brandon hit the button and stepped slightly behind Annie so that he could keep looking at her ass. As the elevator doors opened, he felt the sudden urge to shove Annie inside, push up her dress, and just start fucking her like crazy. The thought caught Brandon off guard. He was concsciously aware of how attractive Annie was, but didn't he make some sort of promise to himself to not get caught up in another girl? His attention only turned back to reality when he heard Annie quietly say "Coming?" Brandon walked inside the elevator, trying to discreetly regain his cool. He stole sideways looks at Annie. She was unconsciously fidgeting with the end of her dress and staring at the elevator numbers as they decreased. Brandon thought about what she must look like under that dress.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

He thought about tracing his hand over her body, starting at her thigh, up her leg, over her cheek, onto her back, feeling her goosebumps. He felt himself getting hard. He tried to stop his erection from growing, at least until they were back at his place. He didn't want to be walking around New York with an erection, though it would hardly be the strangest thing to have ever happened in the city.

The elevator slowed down until it finally came to stop and the doors opened. Annie quickly stepped out and cleared her throat, Brandon following close behind her. They stepped out of the building and onto the sidewalk while the busy New York traffic went by in the street. Annie looked around, realizing she had no idea where she was or where she was going. "Back to my place?" Brandon asked as he stepped close to the street to wave a taxi down.

"Um, I don't...it's like...I just..." Annie struggled to find the words.

"A bar, then?" Brandon countered.

"Yeah, okay, sure." Annie bit her lower lip. Brandon could tell she was nervous. Maybe she was a virgin? She didn't seem like the type of girl who would hang out with Devin's crowd, nor did she seem like the type who'd want to hang out with Devin's crowd. In that, it seemed, Brandon and Annie had something in common. Brandon wasn't much of a party boy before he met Devin, but Devin sort of just brought that side out in him. Still, Brandon very rarely kept up with Devin. He knew that he would have to play things a little bit differently with Annie, for sure.

"There's a cool place right around the corner. Shall we?" Brandon offered his elbow to Annie. She giggled and roped her hands around his arm. They walked together like that to the bar and sat down. Brandon ordered a drink and was about to order a drink for Annie, but she politely declined and asked for water instead.

"Afraid you'll get drunk and dance on the bar?" Brandon teased her.

She giggled and said "Kinda." She gave Brandon a coy smile.

Eager to get her to relax, Brandon dove right in to the conversation. "So, tell me your life story," he asked before taking a sip from his beer.

"Not much to tell, really. Grew up in the suburbs. Went to Catholic school. Went to college, which was not like Catholic school, graduated. Came to pursue my dreams in The Big Apple, and that's it."

"That's it? You can't just end with 'I pursued my dreams, the end.'" Brandon teased. "What happened next?"

"I don't know, nothing really. I'm still pursuing them," she said half talking to Brandon, half talking to her glass of water.

"Did going to Devin's party somehow factor in to pursuing your dreams?" Brandon asked.

Annie laughed. "No, no, not at all. Just a wild night out that ends poorly, I'm sure."

Brandon pretended he was acting in a very dramatic movie and gasped overenthusiastically. "'Ends poorly?!' I'm hurt!!" he said in an extravagent manner.

Annie's eyes widened. "No! I didn't mean it like that, shit, I'm sorry, I just meant that like-"

"It's fine Annie, relax," Brandon comforted her. She was embarrassed again. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Maybe I could help make this wild night of yours end nicely...?" He leaned in to kiss her. She sat there, frozen. His lips touched hers. They were soft. So, so soft. His hand on her shoulder moved upward to cup the side of her face. He brushed his tongue up against her lips, and they parted slowly, allowing him access into her mouth. He gently pushed his tongue in, feeling hers react instinctively to his intrusion. She moaned, just a little, in the back of her throat, but Brandon heard it. He could feel it. He pulled away from her, and she followed him a little unconsciously, still wanting the taste of him. She opened her eyes, and quickly realized what she had just done. She blushed and turned away, taking massive gulps from her glass of water.

She finally paused, came up for air, and said "I shouldn't have done that."

Brandon genuinely felt hurt this time. Sure, she had seemed nervous and embarrassed, but he thought that was part of the game between them. She was going to be all coy and cute while he confidantly flirted with her and eventually took her to bed. Now, all of a sudden, there was regret?

Annie interrupted his thought process. "My ex just broke up with me and it sucked and I was devastated and I promised myself I wasn't going to let another guy hurt me like that but Torrie made me go out to that party and now I'm here with you and you're very attractive and I'm trying to not fall for you but it's really hard when you look at me like that..." she said, turning to look Brandon in the eyes.

Brandon took a sip from his beer. Didn't something like that happen to him? What was her name? Nikki? Nancy? Nicole, he heard her voice say in his head. Even in his imagination, she was a piece of work. "You know, I had something simmilar just happen to me. My ex girlfriend was a bitch, so Devin threw that party as a way to force me to get out and meet someone new," he laughed, thinking about how similar their situations were.

They sat there together, quietly, for a moment. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. It was Annie who finally broke the silence with a rather loud "Shit!" then scrambled through her purse.

Brandon jumped. "What? What happened?" he reacted, trying to figure out what was wrong while simultaneously telling the group of people staring at them that they were okay.

"It's Torrie! I completely forgot to text her that I left!" She finally grabbed her phone and pulled it out of her purse. Brandon exhaled in a sigh of relief. He thought it was something far worse. Annie was scrolling through a series of text messages she had received, and Brandon couldn't help but look and read them. They were all from Torrie.

"Hey bitch, saw you leave with that guy. Good for you!", "He looks good from what I saw. I approve", "Oh, and when you come back home tomorrow, I'll call for a medic to help you with that wounded pussy ;)" were all the texts Brandon managed to see. He smiled, feeling giddy about the compliments he had received. His dick had started to harden again, and he was silently telling himself he'd

"Everything good?" Brandon asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, she's fine. She saw me leave with you and I guess I didn't feel my phone vibrate."

"She say anything else?"

"...No, nothing really." Annie lied.

Brandon smiled. He leaned in again to kiss her, and this time, Annie bent forward too. They began to embrace, but just as Brandon stood up to move their little affair someplace else, Annie pulled away.

"Can I be honest with you? I think you're really attractive and I really do want to get to know you better, but this," she indicated to the bar, her dress, the party, "it just isn't me. It's not who I am. And I got to thinking, maybe we could start over and try this again, some other time, and do it the way I'm used to, you know? But now, your kiss, it made me think that maybe I don't want to do things the way I'm used to. I don't wanna be stuffy old Annie anymore. I want to do something crazy. I want to do something I'll have to go to confessional for, I want to do something I'll feel dirty about in the morning but can't stop thinking about and how badly I want to do it again. Does that make any sense?" Annie asked, utterly out of breath.

Brandon only nodded. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bathrooms. He barged into the closest one and whipped around, looking for an open stall. As it turned out, he entered the ladies' room. Some of them were at the sinks, talking or making subtle adjustments to their makeup or outfits. Brandon never noticed. He was just looking for a stall to use. In the background of his mind, he heard Annie giggle and constantly say sorry to all the women who were now suddenly very concerned about a man in the room. Brandon banged on the stall doors until one opened. He brought Annie inside, slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Are we seriously doing it here? Couldn't we have gone outside?" Annie protested, still giggling and playfully tugging on Brandon's shirt.

"Couldn't wait that long," Brandon said, already diving in to kiss Annie more. His lips fell around hers, sucking on her lips. She fell into his arms, and arched her back as his hand fell down over it.

Brandon suddenly interrupted the embrace, which caused Annie to make a little whining sound, sad that he broke away from her. He spun her around and unzipped her dress, and pushed the straps off her shoulders. He then twisted her back around while pushing the dress down off of her chest, revealing her breasts cupped and coddled nicely in a black lace bra. He grabbed both with each hand and squeezed, while his tongue flicked up and down her neck.

Annie threw her head back and moaned. Brandon threw one hand around her back while the other began to tease her nipple, already hard and perky. She squealed a little and Brandon continued undeterred. Even as someone started pounding on the door, and the voices of some of the women complaining spilled over into their little slice of heaven, Brandon pressed on, easily shutting out the noise. Annie whispered in his ear, saying "I think they're gonna get us kicked out, we should go." She was unable to keep herself from smiling, and even while she was talking she was making a move to grab Brandon's shirt.

"Then we better hurry," he breathed into her ear. She gave a sexy smile and lifted his shirt off, letting it fall to the ground as she traced her fingers over his muscular chest. She paused when her fingers came down to his waistband, and both saw the raging erection he had. She quickly squatted down and grabbed Brandon's shirt. She laid it out in front of her, and put her knees on it. As Annie was getting herself ready, Brandon did the same by unziping his jeans and pulling them and his boxers down enough so that his cock could fall freely, though it was standing up more than anything.

"You fucking want this cock?" Brandon asked, looking down past his throbbing erection, which already had a small doplet of pre-cum, to see Annie's beautiful soft face looking back up at him.

"Mhm," was all she managed to purr before opening her mouth and putting Brandon's hard cock inside. She then furiously started to suck, creating as much saliva as she could along the way. Some of it began creeping out of the corners of her mouth. Her teeth eventually started to come down on his cock, and it proved to be more painful than erotic.

"Fuck! Not so hard. Suck it, don't bite it," Brandon instructed her.

"I'm sorry, I haven't really blown anyone before," she said, after noisily removing her mouth from his cock.

Brandon put one hand on his cock and the other on the back of Annie's head, practically shoving her head back onto his thickness. "Just fucking suck it and lick it like a lollipop," he muttered between moans. And lick she did. She licked the head of his dick, slurping the bits of precum into her mouth and swallowing them. She licked the sides of his cock, the underside of his shaft, but Brandon could still tell she was new at it. It felt good, but amateurishly good. He moaned, then decided he'd let the pro have at it.

Brandon forced Annie off of his dick and then made her stand up. She kept saying she was sorry or something and that she thought someone was going to kick them out, but Brandon wasn't really listening. He bent down and got on his knees, placed them on his shirt, and lifted up her dress past her waist. It revealed a lacey black thong covering her sex. Brandon impatiently pushed the thong to one side with his hand to reveal Annie's pussy, which was swollen and pouty, and already significantly wet. Brandon shoved his tongue into her forcefully, amost knocking poor Annie over. His other hand, meanwhile, went to masturbate himself. As soon as Brandon entered her, she let out a loud moan. Brandon flicked his tongue all over, randomly switching between short, light flicks, and long, deep, licks. Annie tasted sweet; her wetness was like a dessert, and Brandon tried to swallow as much as he could. He was intoxicated by her taste and her scent.

"You're really fucking good at that," Annie mused. "I think I'm gonna...oh shit..." Brandon felt the heat building in her. She contracted her legs in preperation for what was coming. Without even thinking, Brandon removed his own hand from his cock and quickly teased the outside of her butthole before firmly entering. "Fuuuuuuccck..." Annie cried. As soon as Brandon entered her ass, Annie came, and came hard. Her thighs tightened around Brandon's head, her cheeks around his finger. Brandon almost couldn't breathe for a second, in which he honestly thought he was going to pass out to the sweet smell of Annie's cum. That not being the case, he resumed his eating his dessert.

Annie continued to moan, wrapping her hands around Brandon's head and playing with his hair. Abruptly, Brandon stood up to face her, removing his finger and tongue from her entrances. She felt a little pang of sadness over his sudden abscence.

"I'm about to cum, you want it in your mouth?" Brandon asked her while his piercing blue eyes burned into her. She just stood there, unsure how to answer. He heard the bathroom door swing open and someone growled, "Which stall?" Brandon heard some of the women point out where he and Annie were.

"Fuck it," Brandon said, and then, stroking his own cock, ejaculated heavily into the toilet. Annie fell back against the wall, staring in awe of his cock and the stream of cum that shot out of it. As Brandon was finishing, someone began pounding on the stall door.

"Hey! Who's in there?!" Brandon looked back at Annie, who's cheast was heaving up and down as she struggled to pull her dress back over her pussy and back over her shoulders. She called back, voice cracking, "Be out in a minute!" She was laughing and smiling at Brandon. He returned both. He went out to grab some toilet paper to dab off the last bit of cum on his dick when suddenly Annie bent down and licked it off of him. She pulled herself back up slowly, biting her finger coyly. Brandon pulled his pants back up and zipped himself up, the helped Annie zip her dress back up. She bent down and grabbed his shirt and gave it to him, laughing as she apologized for potentially getting it dirty. Brandon just laughed and said not to worry about it as he put it back on. The stall door still pounded. Brandon put his hands on both sides of Annie's face and lifted it up to his, kissing her tenderly.

"Alright, seriously, get the fuck out of there now, or I'm gonna come in and make you leave!" the man from behind the stall door howled. Brandon and Annie laughed. Brandon opened the door, finally seeing who was making all the noise. Brandon smiled at the stout, older gentleman.

"Hey, sorry friend. Didn't realize this was the ladies' room. My bad." He strutted out past the guy and turned back to look at Annie. "You coming?" he commanded.

The gentleman looked back at Annie, who was biting her lip hard to stifle her giggles, trying best to present herself as someone who had distinctly not just had oral sex. She was performing very badly. She said excuse me as she passed by the stoutly man and grabbed Brandon by the hand. He led her out through the bathroom, out of the bar, both of them clinging to each other and laughing the whole time.

After they'd been walking and laughing for a bit, Annie said "Shit, I cannot believe I just did that."

"You gonna have to go to confessional?" Brandon teased her.

Annie bit her lip. "At this hour? No, no. Besides, I'm sure someone could manage to convince me to commit a few more sins before then," Annie said as she slid up Brandon's arm to kiss him on the cheek.

...

Brandon sat in bed and admired the view he had of Annie in the bathroom. She finished what she was doing at the sink and walked towards the bed. Brandon pat the bed space next to him, extending his invitation. Instead, Annie hoped up onto the bed and pulled the shirt she had on over head and tossed it to the foot of the bed. She bit her lip as she teased Brandon's boxers off. She then bent down to cover his dick with her mouth, and Brandon let out a long sigh. She's improved, Brandon thought. I'm gonna have to take her to confessional again.
Published 
Written by Nirvana_plus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments