Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol the Stripper

"Carol was a stripper. I entertained her for a few days while she entertained everyone else."

9
4 Comments 4
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
As I wrote about my Navy nurses, I was reminded of another young lady from that same experience. Her name was Carol, a petite blond (natural) with big blue eyes that made men melt. She had very large breasts on her small frame. She was a Professional Entertainer at least that is what she called it. Most would say stripper.

I met Carol one day when she came to visit her boyfriend, who was a patient on my ward. It was a chance meeting that brought about an adventure for me that would last forever in my mind. I had been sent to find her boyfriend Steve. The doctor’s wanted to check him to return him to active duty. I found Carol and Steve cuddling on a blanket behind the building that housed the ward. They were fucking in the grass.

Steve got buttoned up right away and ran to the ward. Carol laid there naked yearning for satisfaction of her sexual hunger. She looked up at me with eyes that said I want you to finish what Steve had started.

Her breasts were heaving. Her nipples were big and hard. Her pussy glistened with the juice of sexual arousal. Her face was flushed from the throes of passion. She patted the spot on the blanket next to her beckoning me to lie down with her. Being the horny sailor that I was I obliged her offering. Our lips met and she bit my lower lip to spark my arousal. I had to catch up to her. Her hands reached for my rising cock releasing it from my pants. I grabbed her waiting breasts and squeezed them hard making her nipples pop out at me. Our tongues were moving in and out of our mouths as the passion rose.

I quickly stripped off my clothes. She sat up and grabbed my cock and put her mouth on it. She knew what she was doing and wanted me deep in her mouth. I pushed my 10 inch cock fully into her mouth. She took it all with no problem. He mouth was a sea of saliva washing over my cock. Like the waves on the ocean I was awash from her movements. In and out I was pushed and pulled, ever deeper and higher. Her hands ran up and down my balls pulling pleasure from them to her. I wasn’t feeling badly either. I could feel the rush coming from my body to my cock. Carol was sucking it out of me. She had the most amazing oral ability. I exploded shooting my strings of cum down her throat as hard as I had ever cum. She gobbled it all up swallowing as fast as it all appeared. She cleaned my cock off and smiled as if she had one of the best meals she ever ate.

Now it was my turn to return the favor. She lay on the blanket looking up at me wondering what I was going to do next. Her legs were slightly spread and her well trimmed pussy glistened with the effects of our earlier sexual playing. My eyes traveled the length of her body. She sat up as I knelt at her feet. I grabbed her ankles and yanked her legs apart. She gasped at my swiftness. Then she giggled, as she liked to be manhandled. I walked on my knees up between her legs looking directly into her eyes.

I bent down and kissed her lips biting on her lower lip and pulling it into my mouth. She moaned and moved with my mouth. Our tongues were poking each other mixing our saliva. It was a wonderful feeling. She wrapped her arms around my neck holding me tightly against her face. My hands were exploring her large breasts. I squeezed them to the point that she was making small cries. I tugged on her nipples. They grew longer and darker. She released my head and I moved my lips to her nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and bit down gently on the erect nipple. Her hands encircled my head pulling me tightly to her breast. I kept sucking and biting. I moved to her other breast and she held me tightly there as I bit and sucked that nipple too.

My hands were busy stroking her thighs. I worked my way from the outside to the milky white inner thigh. I touched her lightly setting off a flurry of ripples in her legs and her hips undulated with my touch. I moved my hand up close to her mound teasing her along the way. She was whimpering at every touch. She wanted my hands and mouth on and in her pussy.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK



My mouth moved over her mound and buried itself in her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth. She gasped again with a loud moan. I nibbled on her clit. She was bouncing her hips now. My lips and tongue moved down her slit nibbling at her lips there. They were swollen just waiting to be parted by my cock. I stuck a finger in her pussy. It was so tight it hurt her a little. I pushed it in and she started to ride it until she gushed with her first orgasm. She relaxed a little and I was able to get a second finger in her pussy. Now she was in ecstasy. She was pushing in and out on my hand. She was getting wetter with each thrust.

She reached down and grabbed my cock to see if it was still hard. She stroked it a bit to keep it hard. She was trying to guide it to the entrance of her pussy. I kept pulling away. She was whimpering now in disappointment. I rose up on my knees poised above her pussy. I spread her legs further apart which opened up her love canal and I plunged my hard cock into her. I stopped halfway in as she let out a scream. I looked at her as if to say what is the matter? She smiled as my action was totally unexpected. I thrust all the way in and hit her cervix. She was rocking with me urging me to go harder faster and deeper. She liked to be ridden hard. So I obliged. I thrust in and out of her pulling almost all the way out and plunging back in. She was moaning and crying out that it felt so good.

Her tightness was grabbing my cock on each thrust trying to hold me in place. She was continually having small orgasms with every thrust. I could feel her building up to a large release. The roaring in my head started and I knew it was time to blast into her. I made one last pull out and poised myself for the final assault. I had pushed her over the edge and now it was my turn. I thrust harder and deeper than earlier. I blasted my load and she gushed hers. Our hips were fused together in our release. We stayed like that until all our throbbing and gushing ended. As I pulled out of her she scrambled to get my cock in her mouth to clean off the mixed cum. She was slurping it up like a cat at a bowl of cream. She sucked every bit of us off my cock. She got up on her knees to get closer to me and hugged me tightly. There was mixed cum running down her legs and pooling on the blanket. I fell down pulling her on top of me. We were laughing and prodding each other.

Carol and I had forgotten where we were. One of the orderlies was watching us from a window. Steve had not returned. I signaled for the orderly to come out.

“What happened to Steve?” I asked.

“The SP’s came and took him away in handcuffs. No one knows why.” He replied. He left to go back inside.

I looked at Carol. She looked back at me with lust still in her eyes. She didn’t seem to care that Steve was gone. She had me and that was all that mattered. She slid down my body and started to suck my cock again. I grew hard right away. She looked up at me and smiled. She sat on my hips and put my cock inside her wet dripping pussy. She started to ride me as if she were a bronco rider at the Grand National Rodeo. She was moving up and down and in a circular motion maintaining control of my cock. It didn’t take long for her to start cumming again. I soon joined her and filled her up again. She got off me and cleaned me up with her tongue.

As we lay together Carol asked if I would come home with her. She and her roommate had been dying for a threesome and I had the stamina to provide for them. I went in the ward and told the nurses that I was leaving and would not be back for a couple of days. My three nurses were not happy but they‘d make do.

Carol, her roommate and I spent the next two days fucking and sucking until we were exhausted beyond sleep. I got to see a strip show several times and fucked every girl that came to Carol’s apartment. As for Steve he is Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison. Carol is still stripping and I am writing about the exploits.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments