Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casablowa

"Two friends realize the magic of cinema"

5
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“You’ve never seen Casablanca, before?” I asked, astonished that she had never had the pleasure before.

“I’ve heard of it, yeah, but I really don’t watch black and white movies,” she responded, causing my heart to sink in disappointment.

“Well, in that case, you have to come,” I insisted.

“Do I, though?” she debated, leaning her arms on my kitchen counter.

“Well, I mean, you’re not obligated to attend, but how often does the drive-in have good classics?” I replied in my most persuasive tone and body language.

“I guess,” she said plopping her chin down in a defeated manner.

“I’ll pick you up at seven then,” I lingered with my response.

“It’s a date,” she perkily answered, using the counter to prop herself up.

I couldn’t believe it, she said it, not me. A date, finally, a date with Meredith. We had been good friends, as long as I could remember. I had dreamt of this moment for so long, a date, and now that we were finally out of college it’s happening. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part, and she could have very well been joking, but to me I internalized it.

She left with little word except the standard good-byes. Tomorrow night was going to be my chance. I tried extremely hard to keep my concentration at work, but it was no use. Thoughts of even a goodnight kiss from her were enough to keep my mind off spreadsheets and databases and focused completely on what I was going to do, and what I was going to say.

In preparation, I took a shower, shaved any stubble I could locate, and found a nice button-up shirt to wear. I rinsed my mouth out with a minty wash, hoping that at the end of the night I might be able to taste her lips on mine, and I didn’t want her to be disappointed.

I’m here. I sent as a text to her when I pulled up in her driveway.

Be out in a min. My phone dinged, and I read her reply.

As the door opened, her mother gave me a nice wave. For two twenty-five-year-olds, her gesture made it seem like we were in high school again, and I was taking her daughter to the movies. I didn’t pay attention to it much, however, and simply returned the wave. I was more focused on Meredith; she was a stunning beauty. In any matter, she could have rivaled Helen of Troy. She walked closer and I desperately tried to hide my growing erection. 

At this point, I knew she was trying too; her hair was nicely styled showing off a powerful blonde dye. She wore a summery dress with a nice floral pattern and with every whisk of it against the breeze I could imagine the outline of her body. A pushup bra expressed her breasts in a way that made me appreciate her 32D’s. It was a far cry from the sweatshirt and sports bra style she usually held, which don’t get me wrong, totally works for her too.

“Get a good view, did you?” she laughed as she noticed me staring at her rack.

“I mean, I, I,” I stammered trying to answer such an awkward question. Of course, I got a great view, but that’s hardly a great response.

“It’s ok,” she laughed.

“Let’s get going, this movie better be as good as you said it is,” she continued as she put her purse in her lap and buckled her seatbelt. We drove off, still able to see the porchlight illuminating her mother underneath.

The ride was rather boring, I mostly just tried to continue the small talk and avoid the larger thoughts in my mind. I didn’t want to alert her to the thoughts brewing about, even if I wanted her to embrace them. For whatever reason, I wanted to seem cool.

PnayASian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PnayASian

“It’s about to start,” I said when they finally started to project the movie on the large screen and she was staring at her phone.

“Ok,” she said quickly as she turned it to silent and stashed it in her purse and put it at her feet.

We unbuckled and put the seats back to get more comfortable. I had seen Casablanca many times before, so I kept looking over at her in the passenger seat during certain scenes to watch her reaction.

About halfway though, she reached across the armrest and held my hand, interlocking her fingers with mine. I was so nervous and focused on her embracing me, that I completely missed the part where they overcome the entire bar by playing the French National Anthem. I didn’t care, it’s not important, even if I hadn’t seen it before it didn’t matter, Meredith was more important.

I was shocked, shocked when she removed her hand from mine and began to caress the bulge growing in my pants. I tried not to seem too nervous, but it was to no avail. I was sweating like a whore in church and she could tell.

“Just relax,” she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

She looked around, trying to root out any voyeuristic vultures because they were everywhere, but didn’t find a soul in sight. When the coast was clear, she pulled the zipper down and my hard cock sprang into action.

She let out a pleasant sigh, not in exasperation, and started to stroke it with her left hand. She maneuvered her thumb around the head and my cock solidified to a point I had never noticed before. 

“Oh,” I barely let out in surprise as she wrapped her lips around my pulsating member.

She ran her tongue up and down the shaft as her lips went from the base to the tip. She didn’t rush; she was slow and methodical. She bobbed her head up and down, enjoying the sensation of my meat. She caressed the veins that were now almost completely engorged with her tongue and even paused to flash me a smile.

I was in a state of complete bliss. To me it was the most heavenly experience I’ve ever had, and don’t get me wrong, it’s not like it’s never been sucked before. I tried desperately to remain in position, but the feeling caused me to wiggle around in my seat.

“Don’t do that,” she said breaking away from her motions when I put my hand on the back of her neck.

“I’m sorry,” I stammered, pulling my hand away.

“It’s fine, I got it though,” she smiled and put her mouth back over my cock again.

The sound of her slurping my dick reached the back of her mouth, was drowned out by the movie playing in front of us. I don’t even remember where we were at that point, because I was so close to sending my load deep into her throat.

“I’m about to cum, Mer,” I mentioned as I could feel it building in the base of my penis.

“Do it,” she stopped for a moment before rapidly continuing.

I fired off my load hard into her mouth. To be honest, even after I had finished, she continued to suck, and my pleasure increased to a point where I couldn’t breathe. She swallowed it whole, moaning in ecstasy as she gulped my warm liquid in her mouth.

“I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship,” she said looking back up at me.

I was originally disappointed at her words until she continued her thought.

“And the beginning of a beautiful relationship.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LassiterJim
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors