Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corporate Training

"He was initially annoyed by her presence, but quickly found an appreciation for her."

5
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words
The disheartening sound of my alarm had penetrated my dreams. I was in the middle of a concert, playing to a crowd in the tens of thousands with my band, when that wretched sound blasted through the concert arena, giving a sonic death to my sonic heaven. As my view from behind the kit faded to black, my eyes popped open to a blurry, yet familiar view of my bedroom, where that bastard clock starred me down. “Yeah, yeah, shut up” I mumbled, smacking my revenge on the snooze button.

I slid myself to an upright position, and let my eyes settle. Like I did every other time I had one of those dreams, I looked over at my beautiful set, and began to tell it about how pumped the crowd was. That the energy was “unreal”, and how pretty she looked in all those lights. Her cherry red metallic shell looked so vibrant in the sun light, as it draped itself over her curves. Standing up and getting my balance, I walked into the bathroom and started a shower.

It was nearly 4:00 pm. I lived that rock star lifestyle, minus all the lights, energy, money, fame, drugs, booze, and women; I was almost eighteen after all, and never really needed any substances other than music to have a good time. Nor was I that smooth with the ladies, so outside of local gigs and short lived girlfriends from school before I left, my real life resembled nothing of a rock stars. But I did stay up all night, since I had dropped out, and went to the night program instead. Being convinced of eventual stardom, school held little importance to me at the time. I was up all night playing games, writing lyrics for a new song(as our singer had lack luster skills with a pen), and thinking up fills that would send the song over-the-top.

As always, I pushed my timing to the limits. Get up an hour before, rush around like crazy to get ready, then leave. Today was no different, but I had become an expert at this. Once I was done and dressed, I stood at the end of the driveway for my friend to pick me up, as he got his license as soon as possible, and would give me rides on the days my mother couldn't. I arrived just before five, and walked into the entrance of my work; some small chain pet store where I stocked the shelves.

There was an unusual amount of my co-workers all huddled around the register, and I could hear an unfamiliar voice telling everyone about some part of the new register system. As always, I walked to the side, went into the managers office, pulled out my time card, and punched in. Which seemed funny to me at the time because here we were, getting these computerized POS systems, and still had paper cards and a time puncher. I put my card back, and started my walk to the back of the store when I was summoned by that that strangers voice.

“Excuse me! And you are?” she asked.

“The stocker,” I sarcastically replied.

“Does 'the stocker' have a name?” she jousted.

“Sure do!” I stated before pointing to my name tag.

“Richard the stocker! Come! You're going to learn this system as well.” she said enthusiastically as she grabbed my arm and pulled me in to the cashier station.

“We don't usually have stockers anywhere near the registers ever. Don't worry about it Rich, go do your thing.” my manager argued for me.

“I don't recall that being company policy Tim! If I'm not mistaken, everyone should be trained on the register. Am I wrong?” she countered.

“You're right. It is policy, and he was trained on them, but we have designated cashiers for a reason,” Tim continued to argue. He always had my back.

“But you see, these are new systems. He needs to be trained on these at some point. Right?”

“Yes, and he will be, but we still have half of the palettes left from yesterdays shipment, and that needs to get done.”

“Fair enough! So here's what we'll do. I'll go over how to sign in, as that's how everyone will be starting their shifts, then we'll all take a quick break,” she compromised.

I reluctantly became the test subject for that, and learned the basics. Not that it was very hard, but I was frustrated that she was holding me up, which translated into me having to stay later. As attractive as she was, she set me back a good forty minutes, and I was not happy.

Finally making it to the back, I turned on the radio to classical, rounded up the u-boats, and started loading them up. Something about classical music helped me focus and I could blast it, since it wasn't deemed “offensive” to the customers that may have walked passed the doors and heard it. I had a whole system to it. Our back room was tiny, so all of our palettes went against the back wall, two rows deep, and stacked. So I'd line them all up, load dry dog food on two, dry cat food on one, then I'd mix the wet food for both dogs and cats on another, and used the other two for cages and “kitty condos”.

After my first round of boats, I went back, and repeated the process. As I was half way through the dog food, that corporate lady came back to use the bathroom. She smiled and waved, then disappeared down the little hallway. She reappeared a minute or two later, and started to walk towards me, smiling the whole time. I just kept loading up the food, until her hand landed on my shoulder.

“You listen to Classical? I'm impressed!” she said as she placed her other hand on her chest, and leaned back a bit.

“Yep. I don't know any of the composers expect for the most famous, which we all know of, but I enjoy it. Keeps me focused.”

“Wow. With your long hair and all, you don't strike me as the type.”

“Yeah?” I said with a laugh.

“Yes, not at all. You look more like the 'bad boy' rocker type. Which I'm sure was your intent.”

“I suppose. I love Rock music, Metal, Jazz, Hip-hop, and Classical. A little bit of everything, but the hair is just a personal preference.”

“You're one of the few men that could pull it off. It looks good on you!” she said, as her hand slid down to my bicep, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“Thank you! Took forever to grow.”

“I know all about that. Well, Richard. Do you prefer Richard, Rich, or should I call you Dick?”

“Whichever you prefer.”

“Okay then. If you need help with anything Dick, anything at all , let me know. If you don't seem me up there, I'm Martha, just have them take a note for me, okay?”

“Will do!”

I checked her out as she walked away. “Nice ass!” I thought as I watched her hips swing a bit, which I'm sure was intentional. I'd say roughly ten minutes later, Tim walked through the door.

“Hey. Had a little chat with Martha, huh?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Are you into older women?”

“I wouldn't say that I'm not.”

“She hasn't stopped talking about you, and asking questions about you. I had to walk back here to get away, man. Everyone directs her questions of you, to me, and the only place to get away from it, is back here with you,” he said, which had us both laughing.

“Oh god. Thanks for trying to get me out of that whole thing earlier. I really just wanted to get this done on time.”

“I know, man. You'll be back tomorrow, so don't worry about it. She's going to be here until Friday while we get these new registers up and running though, so be prepared. She might just train you on them while we watch.”

“That would not surprise me in the least!”

“Alright. I should get back up there. Once you get these boats settled, go for your fifteen.”

“Sounds good.”

By the time my shift had ended, she had left. I was opening the next day, and since she would be there, I was even less excited. I'm the type of person who goes to work, to work, so any distraction usually isn't welcomed. As I thought about how the rest of the week would unfold, I began to dread the next three days.

It was the following morning, and my mother dropped me off up front. There she was, sitting in her car, while Jenna waited by the door. We couldn't enter the store any sooner than a half hour before the open time, which we'd had a smoke and chat. Jenna nodded her head towards Martha's car, and chuckled. I looked back quickly and noticed that she was applying lipstick.

“Someone's got the hots for ya!”

“Mhm. Tim told me,” I said while rolling my eyes.

“You're still single right? Can't be that bad to have an admirer.”

“It's not, I suppose. She is attractive.”

“Who's attractive Dick?” Martha asked as she walked from her car.

“Good morning!” I said quickly.

“Good morning! Your cologne smells so good! Did you pick it out?” Martha asked, as Jenna smirked at me.

“That I did.”

“He's got good taste Jenna! Wouldn't you agree?”

“He sure does!” Jenna said in an overly enthusiastic way.

They began talking about the registers while we walked in, as I took note of Martha's outfit. It was a beige sun dress that went to her knees, was tight up top, but loose from the waist down. She paired it with a thin, long black cotton cardigan on top. The neck line of the cardigan kept with the dress's perfectly, with a little cleavage showing. She looked so good, and I stole a few quick peeks as I fumbled my way through the new “punch in” process. Her perfume smelt like flowers, which is a scent that I've always found to be quite sensual. A few hours went by, and it was just about lunch time when Martha came out back. She stood there and watched me load up the dog food onto the boat before she approached me.

“You must workout. You load those up quick, and you fill them up to the top. Takes a lot of muscle to move those.”

“This is my workout,” I laughed.

“It's working for you. Your bicep felt pretty firm yesterday,” she said as she unbuttoned her Cardigan.

“Well, thank you.”

“You know, I was just about to take a break, and you're due for your thirty. Want to grab some lunch with me?”

“Lunch, huh? From where?”

“We could grab something at the restaurant next door?”

“It would probably take a half hour just to get our order in, so I probably wouldn't have time for it.”

“Sweetie, If we need more time, I can make that happen. Come, we'll have something good. It's on me.”

“Alright. As long as I don't get in trouble.”

“Don't you worry! You only have to think about the trouble you'd get into with me, and since you're such a cutie, you could sweet-talk me all day, and do just fine.”

“Lunch it is then!”

“Perfect! Let's go!”

We walked over to the restaurant next door, and got a booth. We ordered quickly, but she asked me a lot of questions about myself. The whole time, I couldn't help but check out her busting cleavage, as her nipples actually showed through her dress. I wondered if she was even wearing a bra, but wasn't going to complain. She was a sexy forty something year old woman, and the view was quite nice. At one point, a piece of food dropped off her fork, and landed between her breasts. She quickly pulled the top of her dress out a bit, and grabbed the food with her napkin, which exposed a little more of the top of her breasts. The conversation was fun, and we finished up pretty quick as I was already forty minutes beyond my allowed break time.

“That was a big piece of meat.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

I feel full and satisfied. How about you?”

“I love coming here, thank you! The food is always good,” I said as I wondered if her comments were suggestive, or mindless innuendo's, or if I was just reading into things because I was a little turned on.

“Do you come often?” she asked as her hand found its way back onto my shoulder.

“Um, not a lot. Only when I can afford it, or on my birthdays.”

“How old are you, Dick?”

“Almost eighteen.” I said as we got to the front of the store.

“Oh, legal then,” she said as she smiled, and walked into the store.

I must have had a look of surprise on my face as I walked to the back of the store. I was now convinced that she was actually sending me hints at lunch, as if taking me out to lunch wasn't strong enough. I was just a grunt pretty much, so her attention on me was curious.

About an hour after I got back to work, I decided to play with this situation a bit. The next time Martha came out back, I'd open the back door, take off my shirt, and start breaking down boxes. Sure enough, about a half hour later, she came back to check on me. I opened the door, took off my shirt, and started stomping on boxes.

“Hello there! See, you don't just get a chest and arms like that from working here,” she said as she got close.

“Maybe drumming helps out a bit, but I do push-ups and crunches, that's about it.”

“So you do workout!”

“If you call that working out.”

“Hm. Are you trying to impress me young man?” she asked taking a step closer to me.

“Maybe,” I joked in response.

“What if it's working?” she rebutted.

“Then I'd need to keep it up!”

She just gazed at me for a moment, then grabbed a nearby chair, and put it almost against the outside wall near the recycling dumpster. It was a shaded spot, and the wind would crawl along the walls, amplifying the breeze a bit. We got to talking about the composure of the piece that was playing on the radio. Martha took off her cardigan, and fanned herself, as the day was getting warm. Stomping out boxes was loud, so after a few minutes of near shouting, I moved myself closer.

I was down to the last bit of boxes, and usually saved the bigger ones for last. In my youthful mind, I conjured an idea that it would somehow be super impressive if I jumped on them to flatten them out. I had done that many times before, but had the thought to give an extra effort, as to further impress her. Little did I know that this would leave the biggest impression on her.

As she told me a story about a going into the city to watch an orchestra, I pulled one of the big boxes in front of her. I informed her that these were the hardest ones, and a little extra effort was needed. She nodded and continued with her story, as I readied myself for the big show. Jumping up into the air, she paused her story, and that's when my big idea went south, figuratively and literally.

One foot slammed through the box, as the other only managed to bend the side. My balance quickly caved, and I started this moderate fall forwards. Martha realized my flub, uncrossed her legs and tried to get out of the way, but it was too late. My head landed right in her lap, which forced her back into a seated position, as my hands grabbed hold of what they could find, which were her thighs.

As the whole event finished, all I could see was a very close-up view of her dress, but my nose and lips felt warm and damp. You see, my nose had hooked under her dress in the fall. So with my hands sliding her dress up her thighs, and my nose catching the bottom, every part of my face below the bridge of my nose, landed directly between her legs.

While I tried to get myself in a position to where I could actually stand up, I started to apologize profusely. Not knowing, and not really thinking, I was inadvertently stimulating her sensitive spots with the vibrations of my voice, and the movement of my face. “Mm. Quite alright.” she mumbled, while making no efforts to get out of this curious position. My leg being trapped inside the box didn't help the situation, proving to make it much more difficult as the reality of where my face was became evermore prominent.

To be honest, the vague scent of her perfume, and the scent of her desire where intoxicating, which only added to the difficulty of this. My face had slid down just a bit, to where the bridge of my nose had now pushed the thin material of her panties between her lips, and the spot between my eyebrows rested just over her clit. Every move I made, she seemed to be enjoy, as it was such a struggle to get myself in a position to where I could stand up.

“Take your time. Don't hurt yourself.” she said, as my nose continued to get more and more damp.

“I'm so sorry Martha. My leg is stuck in the box, and it's making it difficult to free myself.”

“T-take your time,” she mumbled again.

If I wasn't in such a panic, it would have dawned on me to crawl backwards, but I was deep in panic. I thought that the dampness I was feeling was my nose pushing her panties deeper inside her, and I thought for sure that I was going to be in big trouble. As much as I wanted to appreciate my position, embarrassment and nerves had me stressed and unable to think.

The next thing I knew, her hands were pressing my head into her, and her hips pushed forwards, as one of her legs came up and draped over my back. I kept completely still as she grunted loudly, and her body began to shutter. Even though I had never had any sexual encounter with a woman, I had seen enough porn to know what was happening. To my complete and utter disbelief, Martha was having an orgasm on my face. It was that moment where my panic and embarrassment left me. Knowing that she had enjoyed this, I moved my nose upwards just a little and she twitched. I did it again, and she twitched again, with a little moan.

From what I had seen of porn, I decided to get bold, and try something. My hands slid to her panties, and began to tug on them. To my surprise, she lifted her hips a little, and with a little struggle, managed to get them under my chin. I just started to run my tongue up and down her lips, getting a taste of her sensuality. Her legs clamped around my head as her back arched, and the sexiest, softest moan left her mouth.

I gave just a little more force behind my tongue movements, and it slipped between her lips. Her fingers dug into my scalp as my tongue felt something like a little bead. I could feel her whole body tense severely as my tongue flicked this thing, and I knew that's where I needed to be. Flicking my tongue over it, her moans became loud. She was frozen in place, twitching twice a second, as my tongue flicked as best as it could. Within a few minutes, her hands grabbed my face as she came again.

“Such a naughty young man,” she mumbled, as her grip on my head eased.

By this point, I could think. Not a lot of thought, but enough to just crawl backwards a bit. I took in an eye full of her bare lust, white panties, and her smiling face. I pulled the box off my leg, and sat on the ground, while she pulled her panties back into place. That's when she opened her eyes, and just stared at me with this sensual smile.

“Stand up young man.”

“Okay.”

“Come here,” she said, as I listened.

As I stood in front of her, her hands rand down my chest. Once they reached the top of my shorts, a finger from each hand ran back and forth on it a few times, until they landed on the button of my shorts. I realized what she was about to do, and I became nervous again. This was going to be the first time a woman had seen me, and touched me, so I nervously waited and hoped that she would be satisfied with what she saw.

Her fingers expertly opened my shorts, and began to run up and down the hardness that hid behind my briefs. She then pulled my shorts down until they dropped to the ground on their own. She took a handful of my balls, and wrapped the other hand around my cock, then looked up at me with a smile. I nodded, and she pulled the waist band out, then held my bare cock with the other. Once she had me secured, she tugged hard on my briefs until they were mid-thigh. Her eyes closed as she breathed in deeply through her nose, then took my head into her mouth.

My hands grabbed onto her shoulders as her tongue explored me. Little moans escaped me effortlessly. Every few flicks of her tongue, her mouth would take in just a little bit more of me, as if she was sizing me up. Bit by bit, my shaft would disappear a little more, until she had all of me except about two inches, down her throat. She gagged a little, then pulled back a little, until she had me right where she wanted me. She wrapped her hand at that spot on my shaft, then began to bob her head back and forth. Her other hand was massaging and pawing my balls; it was the most pleasurable sensation I had ever felt. I could feel the effortless gliding caress of her throat, and the air escape her nose every time her face got close to my pelvic.

She took me out of her mouth for a second to tell me that it was okay to grab her breasts. It hadn't dawned on me, as I was just experiencing her voodoo, but totally took her up on it. Within a second, her mouth was back on me, and my hands were needing her beautiful bust. I thought of how sexy it would be to see them naked, and between that thought, feeling them, and her quickened pace, I felt that white hot flash run up my cock, that tingling in my balls, and that rushing force from within my body, all commence.

I moaned through quick, deep breaths, and she seemed to get into position. Within a few more bobs of her head, I was cumming. My hands death gripped her poor breasts as my seed shot out of me. I had never experienced such an orgasm in my life. Swirls of color ran across my closed eye lids, and my body tensed unlike it ever had. Her tongue began soaking up my flavor as it swirled across the tip of my head, making me nearly collapse every time, until the bulk of my orgasm subsided.

She sat back, and admired my body, much like I had done to her. I peered at her through eyes that looked like I had just woken up, and watched her examine me. I felt a little more of my cum escape me, and she quickly licked it off of me, making me twitch again. Then she stood up, and walked back to her seat, and sat down. She kept licking her lips while continuing to stare at my nearly naked body, and my cock which was still hard.

“Free tonight?” she asked me while still catching her breath.

“Yes I am.”

“Wonderful. Call your ride and tell them that you won't need one, because you're coming home with me tonight!” she said as she walked up to me.

“I'd love nothing more than that. The rest of this shift is going to feel like eternity.”

“Yes, it is. I'm going to be thinking of your big piece of meat for the rest of the day, and how it's going to feel inside of me.” she said as she lifted up her dress, and brought the head of my hard cock to her panties.

“I don't have any condoms, so we might need to grab some.”

“Honey, I want to feel you, so we won't need any of those,” she said, as she gave me a kiss and walked away.

I struggled to get myself back in my briefs. The thought of it all wouldn't allow me to relax. That night, I was going to become a man at the hands of this sexy woman from corporate. Now, instead of dreading her presence at work, I wondered what other forms of mischievousness we would get into.

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments