Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craigslist: Free Blowjob

"Free blowjobs. Just waiting in the motel room, waiting to suck (w4m)"

48
24 Comments 24
111k Views 111k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Legendary Story
Hi there. My name is Daniel, and I want to tell you about an incredible experience I had a few years ago. Back then, I was still a second year university student. Unlike all my other classmates, I was actually quite organized, so I was never pressed for deadlines. 

I always finished my work slightly early, so that I wasn't under so much pressure when exam times came and deadlines were all within the same week. I wasn't a straight A student, but I was an organized student.

But if you got a lot of free time you also get bored.

One day, when all my classmates and friends were rushing an assignment to meet the midnight deadline, I was sitting in dorm room, literally doing nothing. Usually I would go out with friends, but on that day I had nothing to do. Feeling bored and horny, I wanted to look for some company, and on that day I decided to do something different.

I opened up Craigslist for my city and went to the personals page. Usually there would always be something interesting on there, but I never really took up the offers. But on this particular day, I thought maybe I ought to try something different.

I browsed around until I found an ad that caught my eye. It said:

"Free blowjobs. Just waiting in the motel room, waiting to suck (w4m)"

I smiled when I first saw this ad. Usually this kind of ad would be a man looking for a man, but this time it was different. Maybe this was a prostitute? I couldn't be sure. Feeling bored, I decided to click on it. I never knew that the descriptions written in there would suck me into a new world. Here is the ad I saw on that day:

"Free blowjobs. Just waiting in the motel room, waiting to suck (w4m)

Staying in this town and feeling bored. I'm in the Lakeside Blue Motel. Come at 9pm and knock on room 304. I will be on my knees, in a dimly lit room. You will come in and take off your pants. I will start sucking your cock, and if you want, you can fuck my face. Cum on my face, wipe your cock with tissue, then go out. No names, totally anon."

My eyes grew wide when I saw this. Was this for real? A woman looking for a man to suck? And for free?

Sure enough, I clicked on the reply button. Here's what I wrote at that time:

"Hi! I saw your ad and I am interested! Btw, is this a scam? Are you a woman?" 

Minutes later, I received a reply:

"Yes! I am woman lol, and this isn't a scam. I'm bored and I just want to find a gentleman who will fuck my face. Your details?" 

I didn't think much of it. At least the messages seems legit and not generated by a computer. I replied, giving a false name and stating that was I studying at a local university.

Then, about ten minutes later, I received another reply.

"Sure thing! Come over at 9pm to room 304 at the Lakeside Blue Motel. I'll be on my knees with my mouth open." 

Smiling, I closed my email. The clock on my laptop said 6pm. I had about two and a half others before I needed to go. From here, if I was riding my bicycle, it would take about twenty minutes to get to the Lakeside Blue Motel. On my trips into town, I used to pass by that motel countless times, but I never gave it a second look. It just seemed like a normal motel to me. But now when I thought of that motel, my heart pounded with excitement. For some reason, the idea of getting a blowjob from a woman I didn't know excited me.

She wrote it very clearly in her ad; completely anonymous. The room would be dark enough so that neither of us would be able to clearly see the face of the other. I simply had to open the door to the room, take off my pants and shove my cock into her mouth. She would suck on me and I could fuck her face. But no sex. She made it clear that she only wanted to suck on my cock. There was nothing mentioned about stuffing her pussy or eating her out. All she wanted was to have my manhood in her mouth.

Simply walk into the dimly lit room, and there would be a woman willing to suck on my rod for free.

Maybe it was the weirdness of it all that excited me. I heard some of my friends got into situations like these, but it would always be men offering such services. This was the first time I had come across a woman wanted to do this.

I went out to grab some dinner, and the minutes passed by slower than ever. Every time I checked the time, it would feel like the minute hand didn't move at all. I avoided the hallway so that no one in the dorm could ask me for a match on their Xbox, or ask me to help them revise for their test or help them finish their papers. Normally I would be more than happy to help, but not tonight.

Tonight, even though unexpectedly, I had something to do.

Two hours passed by and I decided to head to the motel. Unlocking my bike, I slowly rode there, trying to distract myself by watching the landscape. Since it was summer time, even though it was 8pm, the dark orange sun still offered plenty of light.

I arrived at the Lakeside Blue Motel half an hour early.

With butterflies in my stomach, I rode past the hotel, until I came to a resting stop for cars. Sitting down on a bench, I breathed in the evening hair, trying to relax myself. The prospect of getting a blowjob from a random curious woman excited me so much that I could barely contain myself.

The minutes passed by until it the clock hit 8:56pm. I peddled back to the motel and went up the third floor. Making a few wrong turns, I finally found room number 304. According to the email, the door would be 0pen and I wouldn't need to knock. I turned the door handle, and like magic, the door opened.

Barb_Lis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Barb_Lis



My heart in my throat, I pushed the door open. I took a step in and immediately noticed the scent of incense in the room. In the four corners of the large room were several lit candles, dimly lighting up the room. On the floor, I could see the light showing the outline of a person. I couldn't see clearly, but the person definitely had long hair.

"Come here," I heard the person say. I let out a silent breath of relief. It was a woman's voice.

Even though it was quite dark in the room, I could see the woman opening her mouth and stretching out her tongue. With her hand, she gestured for me to come closer.

Gulping, I closed the door behind me and entered the room. Nervous, I walked closer to her, my eyes fixated on her open mouth. Wide open, her mouth was a hole that was ready to have some meat stuffed into it.

I stood in front of her, and it was then that I noticed that she was wearing a carnival mask that covered her eyes and nose. Without me saying anything, she automatically loosened my belt and opened my zipper. Licking her lips, she pulled down the elastic waistband of my boxers and my semi-hard cock sprang out.

"Lucky, I like thick ones," I heard her mumble.

Then, without any further delay, she swallowed up my cock.

Immediately, my semi-hard member was trapped in her slippery warm mouth. I could feel the underside of my cock resting on her slimy tongue and the inner walls of her cheeks were rubbing against the sides my cock. Even though there was so little space, her tongue began moving back and forth, even pushing my cock up so that it lightly touched her teeth. My cock grew rock hard, and I could feel the growing length of my rod expanding inside her mouth, filling up whatever space her hole offered as my mushroom head hit the back of her throat.

I could barely contain myself. Just this situation itself was too exciting. Here I was, standing in a random motel room, getting my cock sucked by a woman who simply opened her mouth and wanted me to stuff it and fuck her face.

Then, she slowly started moving. She pulled back until only her lips were kissing the tip of my mushroom head. I could feel her sucking out the precum with her plumb and swollen lips. Without a warning, she stretched out her tongue, teasing the sensitive underside of my rod.

I was breathing hard, the hot slipperiness of her tongue sending shockwaves through my body. Clearly, this woman loved to suck cock and she was very good at it too. Teasing my mushroom head with her lips and giving me controlled pleasure by only rubbing her tongue against the underside of my cock, she prevented my from climaxing, but gave me enough pleasure to make be breathless. I could see from the smile on her lips that she relished this sensation of having a random stranger walk in, stand in front of her and shoving his cock into her waiting mouth. This randomness, this sense of a purely raw sexual act was such a turn on.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I took her head with both of my hands and shoved my cock down her throat. Since her tongue was large and wet, I had no problem sliding my cock into her mouth.

"Mhmm!" she gurgled, but showed no resistance. In fact, I think she liked it. She liked this sensation of me, this random person whom she didn't know, fuck her face like her mouth was only a pleasure hole for my cock to fuck.

Again and again I shoved my cock into her mouth. I could feel her mouth was overflowing with saliva, and every time I pulled out of her mouth, a wave of saliva came out with it, spilling out and dripping down from her chin.

My senses overtaken by this animal desire to fuck her face, I pulled my cock out and rubbed it against her dripping wet chin.

"You like to fuck my mouth?" she grinned at me. Her gold carnival mask was sparkling slightly in the dim candle light.

"Yeah, your mouth feels so good," I said while pressing my hot rod against her chin.

Then she unhinged her jaw and my cock slipped into her mouth again. This time, she took control. She bobbed her head back and forth, the slurping sounds of her sucking echoing through the room. I could feel her tongue and fleshy inner cheeks rubbing against me.

It felt so good to just stand here in this room and have my cock sucked like this.

Then after a few minutes of continuous sucking, I couldn't take it anymore.

With a groan, I grabbed her head and shoved my cock into her mouth as deeply as I could. Her lips were hugging the roots of my cock and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. My thick mushroom head stabbed down into her throat and into places it had never reached before.

I pumped wave after wave of thick hot semen down her throat. I could feel her relaxing her throat so that my thick cream could flow down her throat without her choking on it. After several seconds, my cock twitched one last time and put one last drop of semen into her mouth.

Without a word, she handed me a box of tissues. I cleaned myself up and pulled up my pants. My first instinct was to say something, maybe thank her or offer her a smile. But she simply looked away, with some of hot semen dripping down from her chin.

I took that as a signal and simply turned around and walked out of the room.

When I got back to the dorm, I wrote her a thank-you email, then agreed to a online match with a friend.

It was as if nothing had ever happened.

----------------------

Thank you so much for reading! This is quite different from what I have written before. Please tell me your thoughts, I'd appreciate it :)

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments