Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desperate Times

"If only my boyfriend could make me cum..."

24
10 Comments 10
21.8k Views 21.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My name is Gianna. I am 18 years old. I have a boyfriend named Tom. And he has never given me an orgasm.

I love my boyfriend, don't get me wrong. We have been together for a little over a year, and he's such a sweet guy. He always pays for dinner, opens doors for me, and kisses me goodnight. My parents love him. He buys me gifts and is always a good shoulder to cry on, but something is missing.

Everyone tells me that sex isn't as important in a relationship as things like companionship or timing. And Tom and I do have sex. But it's very one sided. He has a very nice cock, which I love to kiss and lick and ride. He's good looking, about 6' tall with short brown hair and sweet green eyes. He's a little scrawny, but I don't mind. The attraction is obviously there. But the passion isn't.

I'm much more spontaneous than he is. I always have to initiate sex. And I'm always the one who's grabbing him in public, or under the dinner table, or pressing myself into him. I love to surprise him in the morning, waking him up with his dick in my mouth. I try to get him to be a little more dominant, but it just isn't him.

Lastly, he never returns any favors. He does like to finger me, but never to orgasm. And he refuses to eat my pussy. Which, I'll be honest, does get a little frustrating.

When we first got together, everyone said how they would have never pictured us together. I'm about 5'6 with long brown hair, brown eyes, and a curvy body. My round ass gives way to a small waist, which then leads to 36 DD tits. Together, we don't really look like we fit. And, to be honest, he isn't my type at all.

All my past boyfriends have been the type with a hard exterior, but gentlemanly to me. I lost my virginity to Tom, but I can only imagine what some of my exes would have been like in bed. Frankly, I like a dominant man who can spank me when I need to be punished. That's what really makes my pussy wet.

So, one night, I was in bed after another orgasm-less night of sex with Tom. And I was horny. It was a Friday night, and I knew my one friend had invited me to a party. So I decided to head out to distract myself from the throbbing between my legs.

My hair hung down my back in waves, and I wore tight black pants with a black bra and an open leather jacket. My lips were painted red. My heels clacked on the sidewalk as I walked to the party, the autumn air giving me a chill, my nipples turning hard.

Most of the night was uneventful. I chatted with my friends, and may have had too much to drink. It was when I was opening another beer that I saw him. He was leaned against the wall, one hand in his pocket, another holding a cup. He wasn't talking to anyone. He was wearing dark jeans, with a tight white t-shirt, showing his taut stomach and broad shoulders. His black hair was longer, pushed back from his face and falling over his ears. His tan skin had tattoos covering both arms, some black swirls still visible under his shirt. His face was blank, but his eyes were watching me.

Maybe it was the beer, or just the plain hunger for some hard, rough sex, but I made my way over to him, stumbling slightly. My gaze never left his, his lips turning up into a smirk as I got closer. I could now see stubble covering his chin and strong jawline. The more I looked, the more I forgot I had a boyfriend.

I didn't stop walking until my chest was an inch from his. We stared at each other for a minute, not saying anything. Finally, I bit my bottom lip.

"Hi," I whispered, huskily. His smirk turned into a smile, revealing two dimples in his cheeks.

"Hey, baby doll." His jaw clenched as he looked me up and down. I noticed his eyes lingering on my chest. Feeling a little daring, I swayed to the music being played, pressing my boobs against his body. He rested a hand on my hip, running a finger in the waist of my jeans.

"I'm Pete," he said. "And you're sexy." He started to sway his body in time with mine, stepping off the wall and pressing our bodies together. He set his drink down, snaking both arms behind me to grab my ass.

I leaned toward his ear, my breath hot on his neck. "Gianna," I said. "But sexy works too." I set my drink next to his, winding both arms around his neck and in his hair. As the beat got slower, he moved his hands to my hips, pushing his groin into my lower stomach. He kissed right below my ear, making me shiver.

"Gianna," he growled. I liked the way it rolled off of his tongue. I turned around, keeping one arm on his neck, using the other one to guide his hand up my thigh. We danced for what felt like hours, his hands exploring in between my thighs, me grinding my ass into his hard cock. Eventually, my pussy was so wet I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned to face him, leaning up towards his ear, nibbling on it. I reached my hand between our bodies, rubbing his erection through his jeans. He growled, grabbing my shoulders and pressing me firmly against the wall.

He leveled his eyes with mine, his breath hot on my face. "Two can play at that game." His eyes were a mixture of hunger and excitement as he reached between my legs, rubbing my pussy through my pants. I moaned while I shut my eyes.

He was leaving trails of kisses up my neck, adding more pressure to my pussy as he got closer to my mouth. Once he reached it, he removed his hand, making me whimper. He smiled. Then, he grabbed both sides of my face, and kissed me like I had never been kissed before. His tongue was firm and hot in my mouth, and the way it danced with mine made me moan. I was pawing at him, trying to pull him as close as possible to me. When he pulled away, he gently bit my bottom lip.

I looked at him up through my lashes, grabbing his hand.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

I smiled up at him, tracing circles on his chest with my other hand. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

The smirk was back. "Anything, baby doll."

I brought his hand back between my legs, grinding against his fingers. Pete bit his lip as he watched me. "I need you to eat my pussy."

Pets's face didn't change, but his eyes looked like someone lit a fire behind them. "Baby doll," he said. "That would be doing myself a favor."

With that, we both turned, zigzagging in and out of bodies to reach the steps. We raced upstairs, twisting door knobs until one flew open, both of us tumbling in after.

Pete spun me around, pinning me against the door. His mouth was furious against mine as he pulled off my jacket while kicking off his shoes. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, throwing it on the floor next to us. I pulled back, tracing his tattoos with my finger. He watched my face, reaching around to unhook my bra. It fell to the floor, and immediately his mouth was on my nipple, nibbling and sucking. I was panting, my breaths mixing with my moans. His lips traveled down my stomach, and stopped when he reached my belly button.

Using one hand, he unhooked my pants, pulling my panties down with them. I kicked off my shoes, followed by my pants. Pete got to his knees in front of me, his breath hitting my cleanly shaven mound. He took a deep breath, moaning as he did so. "You smell so fucking good, baby doll." He looked up at me, smiled, and then dove right in.

My left leg was thrown over his shoulder as his tongue licked up and down my slit, evoking soft whimpers from my mouth. He looked up at me the whole time, finally sliding his tongue between my folds, and onto my clit. I let out a scream, my legs shaking as he first stuck one finger in me, then a second. I was bucking my hips against his face, his fingers pumping in and out of me. Right when I thought I was about to cum, he pulled away, picked me up, and threw me on a sofa.

Pete stepped out of his pants, his huge cock bobbing with his steps. He came closer, and I could hardly wait to suck him into my mouth. I could only fit about six inches before I started to gag, but he grabbed the back of my head, forcing himself inside of me.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Open wide. Take it all in." He threw his head back, fucking my face, as spit dripped all down my chin and onto my tits. I used one hand to rub my clit, the other to pinch and twist my nipples as I watched him in pure ecstasy. I gagged on his cock, but tried to relax my throat as much as possible. After a couple of minutes, I pulled back, stroking his hard shaft with my hand as I sucked on his balls. When his moans started to become louder, I pulled back and stood up. 

"I need you to fuck me," I said. He smiled, his dimples coming out. I grabbed his face, making sure I had his attention. "I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anybody else. And then I want to cum on your cock."

Pete's jaw was clenched as he grabbed my waist and lifted me as I wrapped my legs around him. He guided his hard dick into my pussy, and it was so big a stray tear fell from my eye. He moaned, biting my neck.

"Jesus Christ," he said through clenched teeth. "You're so fucking tight, baby doll."

I started bouncing on his dick, my moans coming out louder than expected. He pinned me against the wall again, and pinned my hands above my head. He thrust hard and fast into my pussy, both of our moans filling the room.

"Fuck, yes baby doll. You're pussy feels so fucking good." Pete grunted, squeezing my wrists.

"Fuck me harder, please!" I screamed. Pete almost fully pulled out before slamming his cock back into me. "Yes, yes! Harder!" He increased his speed, his cock so far in my pussy my vision became blurry.

"Please, " I screamed. I pulled my hands from his grip, digging my nails into his shoulders. "Fuck me from behind." My head was thrown back, my hands gripping Pete's neck for dear life. "I need to feel your cock deep inside me."
Pete growled, grabbed me, and threw me onto the bed. I rolled to my stomach, laying flat on the bed. He came behind me, shoving his cock into me, hard. I screamed in ecstasy, gripping the sheets with both of my hands. Pete spanked me, hard, and I moaned in response. He pumped his hard cock deeper and deeper. I felt an orgasm building, and my toes started to curl. "I'm cumming, Pete. Oh my god, I'm cumming!" My moans turned to screams, as my orgasm overtook me, my juices flowing everywhere.

Pete continued to pound my pussy hard. "Yes, baby doll. Cum all over this dick. Yes, baby. You're so fucking tight." He increased his thrusts, gripping my waist hard with his hands. "Jesus Christ, baby doll, I'm cumming."

I bounced my ass against his cock, feeling it pulse inside of me. "Cum inside of me, please. I need you to fill me up with your cum."

Pete sped up, his moans growing louder and louder until he finally screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I felt his cum shoot into me, filling me up completely. Suddenly, I felt another oncoming orgasm, and started to quiver.

"Yes, you cum in this pussy. Oh my God, yes, Pete, yes!" Another orgasm shook my body. "Fuck me, Pete, yes, fuck me!" Both of our combined juices flowed out of my pussy. I got some on my finger, sticking it in my mouth. Pete slowed his thrusts, eventually pulling out and flopping down next to me. We both laid next to each other for a couple minutes, both lost in our own thoughts.

I rolled back on top of him, kissing his chest. I kissed up his neck, but stopped when I reached his ear.

"Round two?"

Published 
Written by amateurqueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments