Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disastrous Blow Job

"funny bj disaster"

3
3 Comments 3
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
A husband and wife seeking some extra thrill and adventure in their sex life decide to try an outside BJ for the first time. The husband was experienced and very at ease with the idea of exhibitionism. The wife however had to be coaxed into it. A virgin until they met, she was very sheltered and not used to such naughty things or so she thought.

They ventured outside to find somewhere to have some naughty fun with the chance of getting caught to make it ever so more exciting.

They found a small alley. She was wearing a dress with a low cut neckline - there was easy access to her breasts as she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress barely covered her ass which had no panties to cover it up. He was wearing a button down shirt that slightly covered his ass and cock with loose slacks without any boxers.

They inspected the alley up and down for any areas that people could be peeking out of their houses at them. Finally at one end of the alley they found what they deemed a perfect spot. Or to better clarify what the husband thought would be safe. And boy was he wrong.

She was very short, only 5 feet tall, and he was extremely tall at 6 foot 7 inches. So watching them kiss and grab at each other was a sight to be seen. She looked like a child next to her giant of a husband.

As they found their spot in the alley they starting kissing and grabbing at each other very passionately. Unable to resist each other; wanting their hands on each other so desperately. Her hands started to slide down to his belt, starting to undo it. His groans at her touch set her juices flowing. Knowing she was getting to him already made her want him even more. His anticipation of what was coming next made him get harder and harder, longer and more erect.

She noticed the bulge growing and grinned up at his baby blue eyes. He started grasping at her breasts, pulling them out of her dress for all to see. Pinching at the nipples and making her moan at his touch. As they were about to drop his pants and begin, a car turned into the alley and drove by. They skulked into the shadows so as not to be seen in such a compromising position - with pants unzipped and breasts out.

The husband was panicking at the thought of them being caught but the wife was as calm as ever. More calm than she ever thought she might be in this predicament.

It passed and they went back to their spot to get back to business.

This time he leaned down, his fingers sliding under her dress to feel how wet she already was. Bring his fingers back from her pussy and showing it to her. All she could do was grin evilly. She absolutely loved being naughty with him. All her desires rose when she was with him. Her fears ran away when they were in the moment of passion.

Wanting him, she pulled his body up and shoved him against the fence before leaning down to drop his pants. She immediately saw his hard erection almost in her face. Grinning so much at that sight, she dropped to her knees.

He braced himself against the fence, anticipating her next moves. So excited he could barely contain himself.

She started kissing the tip which she always thought looked like a mushroom.Sliding her tongue around and around the tip of it tracing every single inch. Closing her eyes as she engulfed the rest of that rock hard 11 inch cock.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

Inching farther and farther down his shaft; pulling it deeper and deeper into her little mouth until it was all the way in. So far in that his balls slapped her chin.

She pulled out and started again. Then sliding it in and out she suckled it down to the base. Her hands firmly gripping the base and massaging his balls as she pleasured him endlessly with her hot wet mouth and tongue.

This went on for quite a while. He was getting closer and closer to getting off. No cars had been around driving or even by the end of the alley. So they had stopped paying attention and just got into the moment. This was maybe their first mistake.

As he started to moan wildly, a car started driving down the alley. She thought, "Oh they will pass without a second thought," so she continued going to town on his cock.

The car came to a sudden stop right behind them. Suddenly they had headlights on them. They came to a complete stop, unsure of who was in this car.

The car door opened and out came her cousin, a deputy in the sheriff's department. All the husband could think was, "Oh fuck, we are so screwed!"

The deputy apparently hadn't realized who it was. That his younger cousin was giving her hubby a blow job. He just thought it was some strangers. Some teenagers wanting to get a thrill. He came over and asked the girl to stand up.

She immediately recognized his voice. Thinking, "Oh shit, we will never hear the end of this one," she stood up and turned around to face him. Expecting the wrath of god when he noticed. Instead he looked at her and burst out laughing, so loud he could have woken the entire neighborhood.

The deputy said, "What are you getting my cousin to do?"

"Well um, you see um mm.....fuck I don't have any answer you will like," said the husband.

"You could go to jail for this you know," said the deputy.

"But but....I um mm," said the husband.

"Don't 'um me' young man, you know you are in big trouble right now. Don't be making UN necessary excuses for yourselves," said the deputy.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking down low to the ground.

Finally after being quiet for so long andlistening to her cousin guilt trip her husband for what seemed like an eternity she burst.

"Now look here cousin, quit making a bigger deal out of it than needs to be. There is no crime in pleasuring my husband. Only crime is we did it in public and got caught. No less than anybody else in our family has ever done. Either give us a fucking ticket or move the fuck on you damn Police," she said glaring with an amazing amount of anger and frustration at their interrupted moment together.

The deputy busted out laughing.

"Alright I had my fun teasing. I'm sorry man, I just couldn't resist teasing you." said the deputy.

They watched at he got back in his car and drove away. No ticket was ever written and nothing was ever called in.

As soon as he left, she was back at his dick even with her husband protesting that it was a bad idea. She was determined to fuck his brains out with her mouth. She wanted that cock severely.

They were never interrupted after that. He finished soon after and he took her in that alley which is another story for another day.

Published 
Written by ams85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments