Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do me a favour?

"Teenager Sam is eager to please but should be careful what she wishes for."

12
4 Comments 4
28.3k Views 28.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I lay in bed late one night, at my best friend's house, watching the television in their spare bedroom. Mike and I had been close friends since childhood and having seen his daughter, Sam, grow up over time, was quite close to her, too.

I had traveled there for Sam's 18th birthday barbeque. The weather at the time was hot, really hot and tonight I just couldn't sleep, so I switched the television on in my room and was watching some late night soft-porn.

Just when I was tempted to start touching myself, the door handle turned slowly. I froze, then rapidly moved my hands from under the sheet and put them behind my head, not noticing I'd left myself in an aroused state, which was noticeable through the thin material.

Sam entered the room. Sweet Jesus, I thought, what the hell is she doing up at 3am?. She put her finger to her lips as if to gesture a "shhh", then turned and closed the door behind her without a click.

She was wearing a pink nightie: thin straps at the shoulders with a tight-fit around the waist and thighs - not that it went that far down them anyway. It was pretty revealing but she clearly felt comfortable in my presence.

"What are you doing up at this hour?" I whispered to her, eager to get her out of my room as quickly as possible.

"I can't sleep ... it's too hot ... and I heard noises from down the hall." she confessed in a similar whisper, creeping towards my bed. At which point, I noticed the protrusion from under the sheet.

Oh fuck, I panicked, please don't notice, please don't notice! I thought to myself. She sat on the end of the bed and looked me in the eye, then turned to the television to see what I was watching.

"Hmmm, nice." She said dismissively, turning back to me and noticing my stiff cock making a tent of the sheet. She pretended not to notice but we both knew she had seen it. Sam flicked her dark brown hair away from her shoulder, then nervously began to whisper.

"Erm, yeah, okay, I was just wondering ...", she started, trying to break an awkward silence. She sighed, taking a deeper breath, and tried again.

"Jim." She said seriously. "I have a favour to ask of you".

"Sure, what is it, Sam?" I said, relieved that the conversation was NOT going to be about my hard-on.

"It's a bit unusual, Jim. You mustn't get cross when I ask you, and you must promise not to tell my parents."

Her parents were asleep in the bedroom at the other end of the hallway. I felt fairly sure that at this distance, our voices would not be heard.

"Okay Sam, I don't see why not", I said, "as long as you're not in any serious trouble."

"Oh no", she jumped in, "it's nothing like that, Jim."

"Fine then", I said. "What do you need?"

There was a pause. She took a deep breath and explained.

"It's my boyfriend. We've only been going out a while and I need ... "

"Some advice?" I interrupted.

"Not quite", she continued, "I need you to teach me how to give him a blow job."

My eyes widened and I felt my mouth open in disbelief. I had known Sam nearly her entire life. It didn't seem that long since she might have asked to sit on my lap, or for help with her homework, so this was a real eye-opener. She had grown-up quickly and I simply hadn't noticed. Before I could say anything, she carried on.

"I mean, I want you to LET me give you a blow job, but under your instruction, so that I can make it perfect for him when I need to."

"This doesn't sound like the little girl I used to know, Sam. I'm not sure that's a good idea", I told her, "I mean, you're only 18 tomorrow and ..."

She looked as if she were about to cry, as my rejection hit home.

"Oh come on, Sam, it's not as if I'm being unreasonable." I said. "I mean, I'm as old as your father!".

"Yes exactly", she said, fighting back the tears. "You are older and I can trust you to be serious about this. It's not like I'm asking some random guy. You've known me all my life and I know you wouldn't want me to be unhappy. AND I'm not a little girl anymore - I can make my own choices now." She said defiantly.

"That's true", I said, "It's just that what you're asking is not something we can turn back from once it's done", I said honestly. "You understand, don't you?".

She sobbed quietly.

This wasn't going well. Perhaps I could meet her half-way on this. "Think, Jim think", I said to myself. Then it came to me.

"Oh okay then Sam", I said, "I'll help you, but we're only going to ..."

"Yes! Thank-you!" She said, pulling back the sheet to reveal my naked manhood, her crocodile tears drying up all of a sudden.

Now, I was about to say to her, 'discuss it', but she took me by surprise and had her hand on my cock before I could say anything.

Things had gone too far already. I could see there was going to be little chance of changing her mind, and with her now groping at me, I decided to go along with it, just as she wanted. Besides, she had just overstepped the mark. I went on the offensive.

Looking her in the eye, I took control.

"Sam. We've known each other for a long time. You're about to cross a line here. Are you sure you want to?"

Sensing my authority, she simply nodded and, moving her hand away from my cock, awaited my first instruction.

Without a word, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and told her to kneel in front of me. She obeyed. I grabbed the TV remote and switched it off, leaving only the moonlight, with us bathing in it.

Parting my lap, invitingly, I spoke. "Now Sam, take one hand and cup it under my balls."

She did it.

"Okay, and with the other, grip the base of my shaft gently."

With a solemn expression, she placed her right hand as I had instructed.

"Good", I said, "Good girl." Now start licking the end and, as you do so, gently move your right hand back and forth at the base, squeezing as you come forward and releasing as you move back."

Eager to get it right she started slowly, ever so gently; the soft skin of her hand lightly teasing me as her moist tongue licked at the tip.

Then she stopped and paused for a moment.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

"Jim", she said, looking at me with her hazel eyes, "Will the sperm taste nice ... I mean, am I going to like it?"

"Honestly?" I replied, realising this was one of the questions she would hardly want to ask her boyfriend. "I'm not sure. Do you want to back out? Say now, because it's a bad thing to take a guy too far and leave him with a hard-on."

She paused again, then nodded and resumed what she had started.

"Okay, Sam. And now with the other hand, start massaging my balls."

My hips began to gyrate slightly.

"Mmmm. That's wonderful Sam. You're doing a great job. Now keep it going - it's very important to build a good rhythm and maintain it", I told her.

She just continued, eyes down, focused on the task at hand.

"Okay Sam, here's a few ... uuuhh", I moaned, then continued, "... other ideas."

"Firstly", I said, "keep it wet. The wetter the better. Don't be afraid to spit on it if you have to". She nodded, her tongue now hitting the sweet spot under the helmet.

"Secondly, moan as you do it. Show him you are ... uhhh ... enjoying it."

She began to moan softly.

"Oh yes. That's it." The sound of her young voice, purring away, was a delight. Things had just stepped up a notch as I felt control pass over to her.

My hips were now more animated than before, as was her hand on my cock. She was still only licking away at the tip and around the helmet. My pre-cum began to leak from the end.

"What's this, Jim? Is this your sperm?" She asked naively.

"No. That's the pre-cum." I said. "It's OK - lick it off with your tongue, or use it to lubricate the shaft" I said helpfully. She chose the latter. Her hand wiped it around the helmet, then resumed its work at the base.

It was time to go further.

"Now take the helmet into your mouth Sam but don't stop moving your hands and don't stop the moaning."

She obeyed again, my cock fully entering her teenage mouth for the first time. It was warm and soft. Her head bobbed gently as her hands continued their duties. Her lips became glossy with the mixture of fluids from my shaft and her hand.

"Yes, Sam, yes. Good girl. Good girr..uuhh", I failed to finish the sentence. Things were getting closer to the end now.

"Sam", I said, "shortly, I'm going to come. If you want your boyfriend to .... uuuuhh ... enjoy it", I told her, "you must let him finish in your ... uhhh .... mouth and you must not take it out whilst I'm ... he's ejaculating" I corrected myself. "Do you ... uhhh ... understand?"

Sam nodded, keeping the pace, her body tensing slightly in anticipation of what was to come.

I went on: "If you want to be a really naughty girl; if you want it to be fantastic, you'll swallow it for him. Is this something you want to try?"

There was a slight hesitation. I sensed at this point she might not have expected me to ask her that. She nodded again, eager to learn, like a good student.

"That's good, Sam", I said, "he's going to love it, I know. Now be a good girl and keep it going just as you are; I'm nearly there."

She intensified her motion, my hips following suit.

"Sam", I said, my breathing becoming more pronounced, "look me in the eye baby."

I hadn't said this as advice. It wasn't for her benefit. It just came out that way. This was for me. Now. Here.

Her innocent eyes looked up into mine and she rolled them sensually, clearly now caught up in the moment. This was it, I was going to come. In an instant, my eyes saw again the young girl I had known for years ... but it was too late to stop now. Feelings of guilt washed over me, making the moment seem even more sordid, as I prepared to strip her of what innocence remained.

Then I came. My hips left the bed and I forced my cock further into her mouth, taking her by surprise. As I did so, my balls tightened and I started to shoot my thick, mature, hot come onto her tongue.

"Uuuuhhh" I said in a loud, whispery moan. Sam's head reflexively jumping back a bit as she squealed slightly; the hot fluid hitting the back of her throat. I saw her eyes, now closed, tighten slightly as the sensation took her by surprise. She tried to pull away; her mouth almost leaving whilst I was mid-ejaculation but I put my hand on the back of her head and eased it forward again, saying gently but firmly: "No Sam, you have to stay where you are."

Her head still showed slight resistance, as the thick streams of sperm began to fill her mouth. She gagged and I saw a bit leaking at the side. Breathing heavily, I reminded her of her obligation: "You need ... to swallow it now ... Sam. Go on ... that's a good girl, don't be scared."

I knew now she wasn't enjoying this part as much as she had hoped she would, but I was no longer her guardian: that time had passed. Sam finally submitted to my will and with 2 or 3 gulps she sent my thick semen down her throat. My orgasm had finished. The lesson was over.

Sam stood up, wiping her lips and looked shy all of a sudden. The cocky 17 year old girl that had entered the room not fifteen minutes ago, had just turned 18.

"Sam ... ", I started, as she walked towards the door in silence, trying hard to leave quickly without running. She turned to look at me finally just before she left.

"Your boyfriend is a lucky guy." I said, truthfully.

This extracted a smile and a blush from her as she closed the door behind her.

Published 
Written by paul_moadib
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments