Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dr. Smith

"Jenn attends a conference she will never forget"

10
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Jenn liked to stay in fancy hotel rooms and her next trip was no exception. She was boarding the plane to fly to Toronto for a week-long health conference. She did not often get to spoil herself but on occasions like this she liked to do so. When she had booked room where the conference was being held, she opted to upgrade her room from the standard one offered by the conference organizers. Yes, if she was going to spend days inside at a stuffy conference, she deserved to pamper herself in the evenings, have a nice meal in the hotel fine-dining room, take a long hot soak in the deep tub and then spend some quality time with one of her toys (unless of course she snagged a man for a night or two!). 

After an uneventful flight from Miami, she took a cab to the hotel that was on the shore of Lake Ontario, not far from downtown. As promised, her room was very luxurious and offered a wonderful view of the lake and shoreline, especially from the balcony. The room had a big bathroom with both a deep tub and and shower that was big enough for two. The king size bed dominated the living area and there were many lamps dotted about to give the room a cozy feel. Yes, perfect she thought to herself. She unpacked and made sure her bag of toys was close at hand for when the need arose which is seemed to do so with an alarming regularity these days.Since the divorce from her husband several years ago, her sex drive had only increased. 

In her mid-forties, her libido had amazed her. Sadly, it was not the case for her ex husband who seemed to lose all interest in sex. She never could figure out the problem, it was not like she was not good looking. With her Mediterranean complexion, long hair that was very dark brown, almost black in the right light and brown eyes, she did look desirable to many men. Add to that, her full breasts and lips, she knew she could get a man if she wanted to. Who knew, maybe she would before the week was out?

The first day of the conference was going fairly well and the morning had not been too boring. However, all that changed when she sat for a talk by a specialist in her field that she had not heard of before. She was seated near the front of the theatre and was people watching when the emcee introduced the speaker with the unlikely name of Dr. Smith. Jenn rolled her eyes and sighed inwardly, boy with a name like that, it is not going to be a very exciting afternoon she thought. Oh, how wrong she was. A tall, casually dressed man with close-cropped hair that was mainly brown but was shot through with sliver at the edges took the podium. He was in good shape and when he spoke, he had a mixed accent of North American and if she were to guess, he was originally from England. 

Jenn's attention picked up immediately and she listened closely as he delivered a very interesting and original talk, offering new ideas about research and development in her area of expertise. He spoke with confidence and his eyes continually scanned the audience, seeming to acknowledge each person. Each time he looked in her direction, she found herself squirm a little as his eyes were piercing and it was turning her on, much to her discomfort! 

As soon as the session was over, she made a beeline for her room. Her pussy was itching for some attention and she knew just how to take care of it. She closed the door, began to fill the tub and undress and then she reached for her favourite dildo and stepped into the steaming water for a little "personal" time.

After a satisfying hour in the tub, she realised she was famished and needed to eat. She decided that she would eat in the fine dining room again and hoped it would not be too busy to get a table. She was still feeling horny so she decided to dress up for the occasion. First she chose a silky soft pair of white bikini panties that were thin enough to show the shadow of her landing strip patch of pubic hair. Then she slipped her full breasts into a seamless, front clipping bra. She rolled black stay up hose that showed off her shapely legs but stopped just short of her waist line. Then she chose a simple black skirt that hugged her curvy figure and then topped it off with a pale yellow blouse. She checked her hair and make up and then headed down to the dining room.

With dismay, she found the dining room was fairly full but she still asked at the desk and was told it would be an hour or so before a table came free. She turned to go to the bar to wait but before she could get there a voice called her back. It was the man from the dining room and he explained that there was a gentleman seated at a table on his own who had asked if she would like to join him. She looked to where she was directed and let out a little gasp as the "gentleman" was non other than Dr. Smith from the seminar that afternoon. He smiled over at her and waved for her to join him. Her tummy gave a little flutter as she made her way to the table.

"I recognised you from earlier and realised that you needed a table, I have only just sat and would love some company if you would care to join me," He said in that sexy accented voice of his.

Jenn thanked him and she sat opposite him. Close up, she saw that his eyes were a blue/gray that sparkled with humour and intellect. She felt a little tongue tied to begin with but soon began to relax, glad that she had dressed up. The fact she had done so did not seem lost on Dr. Smith, or Jim as he told her, as his eyes occasionally slipped to check out her deep cleavage. The peeks were not seedy, more appreciative and Jenn was just fine with that, she liked men to admire her for being a woman and it was turning her on. She squirmed a little in her seat as she felt her pussy begin to dampen up (oh no not again, she thought) and she tried to ignore the feelings building in her.

The meal came and went and they chatted openly and in such a relaxed way, Jenn felt that she had known him for ages. She laughed at his jokes, fluffed her hair and batted her eyes, sending out all the signals in her arsenal and still she was not sure if he was getting them. After coffees, they asked for the bill and he offered to pay but she would not hear of it so they split it evenly and headed to the lobby.

"Are you staying here?" he asked and Jenn told him that yes, she had a lovely room on one of the upper floors. He explained that his was okay but was at the back of the hotel overlooking the city.

"Oh, you should see the view from mine, you can see all along the shoreline and it looks so pretty lit up at night," Jenn said.

"Now that I would like to see," came the reply, his voice had a slight edge to it.

"Well, it is still early yet, would you like to see it?" Jenn managed to utter, the tension rising.

With a grin, he agreed and they headed up to her room.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

Jenn's heart was beating hard and fast, her pussy was so wet and her panties were already soaked. Her nipples were hard and in the air conditioned hotel, she was sure they were visible through the cotton of her blouse. They entered her room and she showed him to the balcony. They stepped out into the warm, humid night air. The noise of the city rose up to meet them and they looked out over the lake and shoreline.

She was gripping the railing tightly as she was so tense, surely he would make a move soon?. Even as the thought entered her head, she felt him turn her towards him and he looked right in to her eyes, the look gave her a thrill as she knew then for sure that he had ONE thing on his mind and it was the one thing she wanted right now. Without a word, he reached down and kissed her, gently at first, but she responded immediately and opened her lips to him. He smelt wonderful so close up, very masculine and he knew how to kiss! She felt his tongue slip into her mouth and then their tongues were entwined. He pulled her tight to her, she locking her arms around his broad shoulders. His hands began to run through her thick hair and she could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her body.

His hands moved down her body and to the buttons on her blouse. Jenn stopped kissing him and said, "No, not out here, lets go inside". He took her hand and led her indoors but soon returned to unbuttoning her blouse. She was not losing any time either and she was tugging at his shirt, opening it and pushing it off his shoulders. She felt her blouse slip from her shoulders as they shuffled toward the bed, kissing all the way. It was so hot and frantic and she could feel her pussy burning for him. She felt him begin to rub her breasts through the bra, her nipples clearly pushing through the sheer fabric.

She undid his pants and they dropped to his feet. He stepped out and tugged at the release on her skirt, allowing it to slip to the floor. She felt the bed against the back of her legs and he pushed her down onto it so she was splayed in her bra panties and stay ups. She gasped as she saw his erection straining at his briefs, noticing the wet spot at the tip, he obviously was as turned on as she was! He knelt over her and lowered his head to her breasts beginning to suck on her nipples through the fabric. It felt so erotic and she reached up and rubbed his cock through his briefs.

Finally, he reached for the release on the bra and her breasts sprang free. He lost no time in resuming his sucking of her nipples and it was driving her mad. Her nipples were so hard and he nipped them gently with his teeth, making her gasp. He broke away from her nipples and slid down her body to her crotch. She knew her panties were soaking and she felt him press his mouth against them. His breath was warm as he nuzzled her and he moaned with pleasure as he inhaled her aroma. His hands began to roll the waistband down her legs and she lifted her bum to allow him to remove them. She heard a small gasp of appreciation as he took in her mound. She was so pleased she had taken the time in the bath to trim and shape her two strips of hair to best show off her swollen lips. She felt his breath on her mound once more and then his tongue ran along the length of her lips, It was so soft a feeling and she felt her tummy flip, excitement building.

He then parted her lips, using his thumbs to push them aside to expose the soft tissue before slipping his tongue between them. She gasped with pleasure as she felt his tongue work its way into her, exploring her and finding her clit. It was so hard and she almost came at his first touch. He flicked her clit with his tongue and she cried out, boy he was going to have her climaxing any second. He began to lick her and she began to move in time to his tongue, his hands on her hips. She pushed her fingers into the short stubble of his head and pressed him closer to her. She was flowing freely and knew she was about to cum. She pressed her thighs tight to his head as she thrust her hips up to meet him and locked him tight as her first orgasm hit her. She came so hard and felt herself flooding as he lapped up her juices as fast as he could. She could hear him gasping and swallowing in order to keep up with her. She came again, not giving him a chance and held him in her leg lock.

As the orgasm subsided, she released her grip on him and he came up for air, a huge grin on his face. She looked down at him and purred, "your tongue is amazing". He stood up and slipped off his briefs. She gave a sharp intake of air as his cock sprung into view. It was a nice length and thickness, uncircumcised, the head oozing with pre-cum. She smiled as he knelt on the bed and reached down to slip a finger into her soaking pussy. As he worked his finger inside her, he lowered himself to her to lay on top of her. He kissed her again and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue.

His finger slipped out and she felt the head of his cock press against her lips. She widened her legs to allow him to enter her. He pushed his way into her, spreading her pussy easily as it was so wet and lubricated. She gasped as she felt the full length inside her, could feel it pulsing inside her, so warm and hard. As he kissed her, he began a fast pace, sliding in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his back and clawed at his shoulders as he rode her hard and fast. If he was as turned on as she was, she knew he would not be long in cumming and she welcomed it. Her pussy was on fire as he fucked her and once more she felt herself lose control.

She stiffened and pushed up against him as she came, "Oh god Jim, you are driving me crazy, I can't stop cumming!" she cried out.

Jim only increased speed and she could hear his breathing quicken, oh yes he was about to cum she thought.

"Fuck me Jim, fuck me hard and fill me up with your cream", she begged. Moments later she felt him stiffen inside her and then he grunted loudly as he let loose inside her. She felt the spasm as he emptied into her and then the warmth of his seed filling her. Wad after wad shot into her and she welcomed it, making her cum again.

Eventually, they slowed down and he collapsed on top of her, chests heaving while they tried to get their breath back. They lay in contented silence... 

Note, keep an eye open, there may be a part two to this story.

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments