Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eat The Seed

"My wife and I visit a sex shop with another couple. We have fun at the gloryholes."

64
9 Comments 9
59.2k Views 59.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Famous Story

My wife, Jill and I have known Carl and Emma for years. We've gone camping together and, once, the four of us went to a beach resort in Puerto Rico for a vacation.

Jill and I have been married for a little over eleven years and our friends have been married for seven. All of us keep in good shape. My wife is five foot three inches, has nice C-cup breasts and a shapely butt. Emma, by contrast, is five foot ten inches, is thin with A-cup tits and a tight ass. Carl, surprisingly, is shorter than his wife, standing at five foot eight inches and he is rather muscular. I’m six foot and in good shape.

Jill and I have a good sex life. We’ve tried lots of things, but never with anyone else. She keeps her pubis hair trimmed and loves to ride my seven-and-a-half-inch cock. She says it is one the thickest dicks she’s ever had. I love the way Jill sucks my cock and gulps down my cum.

Sex has come up as topic with Carl and Emma every now and then. I learned from Carl that Emma gets really horny when she drinks. Also, Emma is a swallower: “A perfect ten,” according to Carl.

Our lives took an interesting turn on our most recent trip. We traveled to the southern part of the state and stayed in an old motel right off the highway. While not an interstate, the road had a lot of traffic due to its proximity to a large lumber mill and an army base. The town, consequently, was a bit rough-and-tumble, with a definite macho attitude due to its population being mostly young men. However, the surrounding hills were beautiful and full of opportunities for hiking and mountain biking. Those activities drew us to the area.

The motel, while cheap, was clean and secure. It was built in the 1930s, when the highway came in. Although it had been extended and updated, it still had a rustic feeling. It featured many wood-built cabins, one of which we rented. It was charming with high, beamed ceilings and it included a full kitchen and a bathroom that had only a small shower. The owners had updated the wiring, added wifi, and a weird cable TV system that seemed to be a hodgepodge of local access and premium channels.

The two bedrooms were very small: they barely accommodated a full-sized bed. Clearly, the bedrooms had been partitioned off in the original large space of the cabin. The walls between the rooms were merely finished plywood and, on closer inspection, they did not reach the ceiling. We could hear every thing Carl and Emma said and even when they shifted positions in bed. Obviously, they could hear us, too.

We arrived at 9pm on Wednesday. Because we'd eaten on the journey, when we got to the motel we had no reason to leave that evening. The owner was a fount of information about the area, including where we should hike and bike. He said that the best restaurant in the area was four buildings down and he encouraged us to walk as it was easier than trying make turns onto the highway. He also related a few features of the mote,l including the hot tub. Like so much with this old place, it had a unique set up. The tub was indoors in the main building and we had to make a reservation to use it. We promptly booked a half-hour from 10pm.

We went to the cabin and settled. After a couple of glasses of wine, we headed to the hot tub. It was a warm night, temperatures still in the mid-80s, and when we arrived, three men were leaving. The room was twelve by fifteen feet and a converted motel room. Fortunately, it was well ventilated and clean.

We relaxed and talked about the next day. I did notice Carl catching a glance or two at my wife’s big tits. I didn’t mind. When our time was up, we scolded ourselves for not having towels. The owner said we'd need to take them with us. The night heat mostly dried us by the time we got back to the cabin and we all got to sleep quickly.

The next day was beautiful if unseasonably hot. We went for a great, all-day hike that both the guidebooks and the motel owner recommended. The lack of people on the trail and the heat, prompted Carl and I to take off our shirts when we got to some shade. Emma and Jill removed their shirts and hiked in their sports bras. Again, I noticed Carl checking out Jill’s tits. In turn, I looked over Emma’s tight, little ass. Back in our cabin, we took quick showers.

Acting on the hotel owner’s recommendation, we decided to have dinner at the restaurant only a few doors down. It was still warm, and we dressed appropriately. We wore shorts and Jill put on a button-down shirt that she left somewhat unbuttoned. I could clearly see her “valley of interest” as could everyone else, especially when she leaned forward. Emma wore really tight and short shorts, perfectly displaying her shapely butt.

The restaurant was about a quarter of a mile away, five buildings down the road not four. In between the motel and restaurant were an industrial building, a truck stop. and, because it was set back rom the highway, the motel owner failed to mention the fifth building, “The Spice Warehouse.”

I'd seen the sign when we drove in and thought it was some sort of distribution plant for spices. But “The Spice Warehouse” was a combination sex shop and strip club. And it was booming with a full parking lot.

Walking past, Jill giggled, “We should stop in on the way back to get some marital aides.” We all laughed.

The restaurant was quite good. We enjoyed the food and few cocktails. Our conversation roamed but Jill brought back the idea of stopping at “The Spice Warehouse.” We agreed.

Strolling back towards the hotel, I was holding Jill’s hand when she steered me in the direction of the porn shop. I saw a moment’s hesitation from Carl but Emma tugged on his hand and they followed us.

The place was still crowded. Almost all the spots in the parking lot were full, and I noticed a bunch of vehicles parked in an abandoned lot in back. The closer we got, the more I realized that the building was very large. It had a slogan out front: “Put some spice in your life.”

There was one entrance. Inside, we had two choices: to the right was the porn shop and, to the left, was the strip club. That door was guarded by a huge guy. Despite his size, he looked like a nice guy and greeted us with a smile and a nod of his head.

We paused in the entrance, then made our way into the porn shop. I have been in many such establishments before. This was one of the better ones. It had a large selection, was well-lit and, most importantly, was very clean. About a dozen people were shopping. Predictably, most were guys, but there were two couples and two women together.

A polite, middle-aged woman at the counter broke the silence. “Welcome to The Spice Warehouse folks. I’m Marybeth. Let me know if I can help you find anything.”

We thanked her and looked around the store, eventually making our way to the dildos and vibrators. Emma picked up a butt plug, and asked Carl, “Is this the same one I use on you?”

Carl looked embarrassed, but smiled and said, “Yes.”

Emma turned to Jill and announced, “Carl likes it up the butt. I’ve been thinking about getting a bigger butt plug or even a strap-on.” She moved to the strap-ons and picked up one that was about eight inches long and rather thick. “What do think, hon? About right?”

We laughed and Carl smiled. “Looks good,” he said.

Emma asked my wife, “How about one for you guys?”

Jill said, “Nah. Ken never has shown an interest. He likes the concept of chastity cages but he is too chicken to buy one so that we can experiment.”

“Really?” asked Emma. “What’s that all about?”

“Ben wants me to lock up his cock then tease him. He is totally into humiliation.”

I flushed with embarrassment. I couldn’t believe my wife would tell my friends my sexual fantasies. All three looked at me and I could only smile and nod my head. More laughter.

Eventually, Carl and I wandered toward the magazines and movies. I watched the women out of the corner of my eye. They were having fun. They would pick up a dildo and whisper back and forth to each other then laugh. I noticed several of the other patrons checking out our wives, too. At one point, the two women who were together started talking to Emma and Jill. More giggles and one of the other women pointed to a set of curtains that I had failed to notice before then. Above it was a sign: “Video preview booths.”

I knew exactly what was behind the curtains—rows of booths showing porn films. I had visited a few and always found them exciting. Once, I had encountered a gloryhole in a booth. At the time, I was ignorant as to what a hole was doing in a wall of the booth. A finger had come through the hole and then a voice told me to stick my cock through to the other booth. I did as I was told and received a fantastic blowjob. Gloryholes remained a secret obsession of mine; one I had never told Jill.

We all were still a little tipsy, and I knew that Emma was horny. So it did not surprise me when our wives came over and asked if we’d like to see a movie. Carl and I readily agreed. I knew the routine, so I went over to the counter. Marybeth sold me $20 worth of tokens. In a hush, I asked her if any of the booths had gloryholes. She gave me a big smile and said we should go to number seven, on the right.

I gave everyone $5 worth of tokens. Emma and Jill asked what they were for and I explained they were needed to feed the machines in the booths. The booths had TV screens showing a number of different movies.

Suddenly, the women started to get cold feet. I explained that they would be perfectly safe. Given how clean the store was, I told them that the booths would be nice. They agreed to check things out.

I led the way into what turned out to be a long hall. The entrance brought us to the center of the hall. Checking both ways, I noticed a good number of men hanging out to the left. Towards the right, I saw a woman chatting with two big, black guys. There we booths on either side of the corridor. Lights above the booths indicated whether they were in use or not.

Walking down the right half of the corridor, we passed a few empty booths until we got to the middle and booth number seven. Fortunately, it was empty, as were booths six, eight, and nine. I opened the door to reveal a very clean and nice, albeit small, booth. It did not smell. It had a fold-down bench. On the wall was a box of tissues and, in the corner, a waste bin. And there were gloryholes on each side wall. I plunked a token in the machine and showed everyone how to change channels.

Emma turned to Jill and said, “You stay here with me so we can get ideas about later.” She giggled.

I pointed out the lock on the door and told everyone that, as long as they kept the machine running with tokens, no one would bug them.

Emma seemed visibly excited about the whole concept.

I added, “We’ll be on either side of you. Carl will be over here.” I touched the right wall. “And I’ll be over here.” I touched the left wall.

The women urged me to leave and quickly locked the door. Despite the noise of the video playing, I could clearly hear them talking.

Emma said, “This is so exciting. I am so wet right now.”

Carl turned to go to his booth when I grabbed him and said, “Let’s switch booths. It’ll be fun.”

He paused.

“The women will never know," I persisted. "We just have to make sure we’re out of our booths before they are.”

He nodded okay.

I added, “When you see they are going to leave, get out quick,” and I entered the booth to the right of the women.

The booth was quite small, maybe only three feet wide. Plenty of room for one person, but I figured the women were packed in tight. I fed a token into the machine and it started up. I turned the volume down to a tolerable level so that I could hear what was going on next door.

The gloryhole was at waist height and a little forward from the middle of the wall. I noticed a second hole on the wall between me and the wives; it was quite small and at eye level. I pressed my eye against it and could see most of what was going on next door. The gloryhole to Carl’s booth was not in line with mine, it was a little backward.

Sitting on the bench, I could peer into Emma and Jill’s booth and see what they were watching. They changed the channels a lot until they stopped on a movie that was just beginning. I changed channel to the same one. The synced sound made it easier to listen the women’s conversation.

The movie was a fake documentary called, “Eat the Seed.” It started with an older, but beautiful “doctor” sitting in a lab. She explained, “For thousands of years, semen, or sperm or the seed, has been proven to have an aphrodisiac effect on women and men. New studies, conducted in our labs, are proving that ‘eating the seed’ is actually good for your body.”

The screen split into two parts. The “doctor” remained as a talking head in a bubble in one corner of the screen, while pornographic images made up the rest. This movie was unlike any porno I had seen before.

Most of scenes were filmed in the “lab.” The people involved, while good looking, were a variety of ages and body types. Scene after scene showed men ejaculating into women’s mouths, while the “doctor” talked about all the good health effects. She said they had done a controlled study of 1,000 women over five years. A quarter of the women swallowed a load of sperm only once a month. A quarter did it once a week. Another quarter did it once a day. The last quarter did it three times a day. The doctor also mentioned they had a group of 1,000 who did not eat any seed for a year.

Cum shot after cum shot played on the screen while the doctor spoke. “What surprised our team was how much healthier the women who ingested the most seed were. We saw dramatic improvements in blood pressure, cholesterol, skin tone and, sometimes, weight.”

I was really horny. All the cum shots made my dick as stiff as a board. I pulled it out of my pants and slowly stroked it. I knew I was going to get laid later, but I was worked up.

I overheard Jill say, “Wow, I like swallowing cum, but I didn’t know it could be healthy for me.”

Emma said, “I wonder if my doctor can write me a prescription for it.”

The movie next cut to interviews of women on the street. I thought the women were actors but the movie made it seem authentic. Each woman was asked if they “eat the seed.” All did. What I found fascinating was the variety of women they interviewed. There were some 20-somethings, a lot of women in their 40s and some in their 60s.

One group was obviously a daughter-mother-grandmother type. The younger two stood in shock when the grandmother said, “Oh, of course I do. I have ever since I knew how. My grandmother told me about and how good it was for me. I have had two doses a day for many decades.

"When my husband isn’t around, I can usually get a nice mouthful from the guys who take care of my lawn. They're always up for a blowjob. I think swallowing sperm has really helped me remain in great shape.”

After a few more interviews, “doctor” returned to the screen. “The truly astounding part of our study is that swallowing sperm is not just beneficial to women; it helps out men, too. We added gay men to our study after a few years. Their lab results issued very similar findings compared to women.”

The screen again split.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Now it showed men giving blowjobs. Again, the scenes were from the “lab.” The men were ordinary; some were good looking, while others were fat and ugly. Some had huge cocks and others had small ones. I’d never really gotten off on watching gay movies but, for some reason, this particular film was turning me on. Maybe it was the circumstances; maybe it was because I was a little drunk.

The “doctor” continued. “There are other several ways men can ingest semen. One is through direct, self-manipulation.” The screen showed guys jerking off. At the last minute before they came, they would throw their legs over their head and aim their cocks straight down at their mouths. I had done this many times in college and before I met Jill. I always enjoyed it. Once I was able to get the head of my cock in my mouth while I came. It was wild. I also liked cumming all over my face and then looking at myself in a mirror afterward. I never thought of it as a gay thing, just a different way to jerk off.

I could hear Jill and Emma laughing as they watched the guys cum in their own mouth. Jill said, “I don’t know about you, but I'm getting horny.”

I looked through the peep hole and could see that my wife was rubbing her tits through her shirt. Emma kept opening and closing her legs.

The film explained further, “Men will gain health benefits by consuming the seed from on top of skin or from someone else’s mouth. Surprisingly, men do the best when they are not eating their own semen.”

The movie showed take after take from the “lab” of men cumming on women (mainly on their tits) then licking it off. I have done this a lot of times with my wife. She seemed to like it. The next group of scenes showed guys cumming in women’s mouths then the women kissing those men and forcing the cum into the men’s mouths. Every few takes showed several men cumming in one woman’s mouth then she kissed one of the men.

“I love ‘snowballing’ with Ken,” Jill said. “I always imagine that I gave blowjobs to other men and make Ken eat the seed.”

Emma thought it was great. She explained she’d snowballed Carl a few times and that he really liked it, too.

The film cut to more interviews of people on the street. Men explained how they loved snowballing. One guy explained that he and his wife often go out dancing. “On those nights, she usually goes out to the parking lots with strangers. She always comes back to me. Often she’ll feed at three or four snowballs a night. It is a fun game we play.”

“What are you doing?” Emma asked Jill.

“I’m so freaking horny right now. I know I’m going to get fucked when we get back to the motel, but I can’t help myself.”

I peered through the little hole and saw that my wife had taken off her shirt. She was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples with one hand while the other was in her lap. She was in a state of sexual frenzy.

Jill said, “I love this movie. I’m going to make Ken eat his own seed. In fact, I’m going to make him eat it now!"

With that, my wife turned to the gloryhole that led into Carl’s booth. She bent down and said something. Immediately, his cock came through the hole. Jill had to know it wasn’t me. Carl’s cock is shorter and thinner than mine.

Although I could not really tell what was going on, I saw my wife kneel down on the floor and put her head up to the hole. I guessed she was sucking on his cock. Emma stared at Jill.

Eventually, Jill sat up a little and put her tits around the hole. They started to titty fuck. Jill stayed still sometimes and moved a lot other times. It didn’t take long until I heard loud moaning. My wife moved her tits back and forth in front of the hole.

After a minute or so, she turned to Emma. “He came all over my tits. Now I’m going to make him ‘eat the seed’.” She pressed one boob and then the other into the hole.

Emma asked, “Is he eating it?”

“Like he’s licking ice cream.”

Eventually, Jill came away from the hole and sat back on the bench. The women laughed.

Their attention and mine were drawn back to the movie. “The most effective ways for men to receive the health benefits of semen are to ingest it from a woman’s vagina. The combination of a woman’s and man’s fluids form a cocktail of vital nutrients that cannot be made in pill form. Like in our other studies, men got the most benefits eating sperm that wasn’t theirs. Multiple doses at one time often gave a tremendous boost to health. As a bonus, this method is the most enjoyable for both parties involved.”

The next group of scenes involved men eating pussies that were full of cum. Sometimes the women would hover over their man and let the sperm drip into his mouth. Other times the man would dive right between a woman’s legs. Several times it was obvious that the woman had been fucked by a bunch of guys. Her pussy would be covered with cum, and it would be leaking out of her like a river. The men would gleefully go down on her.

The film cut to more interviews. Dozens of men explained how they loved eating “creampies” from their wives or girlfriends. One guy told the story of how his girlfriend, now wife, got gangbanged at a frat house. After every guy came (in her mouth, on her tits or in her pussy), he would lick her clean. Another fellow said that his wife would often bring him a fresh creampie after her girls’ night out.

My cock was rock hard. 

I heard Jill say, “Ken has done that a few times to me. It was great.”

“Carl has never but I think it is time he does.”

I heard some shuffling next door. The gloryhole between me and the wives was thrown into shadow, and eventually I could make out Emma’s butt through the hole.

“Fuck me,” I heard her say. “Cum inside me.”

Who was I to deny this woman? I stood and aimed my cock at her pussy. It slid in with ease because Emma was so wet. I slowly sawed in and out of her. Thinking fast, I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of the event. I could not believe I was fucking my friend’s wife. I stood still for a moment or two and Emma bounced her butt against the wall, taking my cock inside her as deep as she could. I figured she had to know it wasn’t Carl because my dick is so much bigger.

I felt her pussy throb and I knew she was cumming. Even after this, she kept bouncing away.

I could hold back no longer and sprayed a huge load inside her. I stayed steady with my cock pulsing in her pussy. Eventually, I backed out. I knew I shot my cum deep inside her. Looking down, I could not see much come out of her and she quickly pulled up her underwear and shorts.

The woman both laughed. Emma said, “That was the dirtiest thing I have ever done. It was awesome.”

I could hear noises that they were getting ready to exit the booth. I knew I had to get out before they did. I pulled up my pants and left the booth.

As I dressed, I saw another scene from “Eat the Seed.” The “doctor” was explaining that another good way to get health benefits for men was take semen anally. Once again, she said, receiving many doses at one time was the best method.

Carl was leaving his booth as I left mine. We met in front of our wives’ door and high-fived.

That is when I noticed the two big, black guys who we'd seen earlier. These guys were both well over six foot. Their size struck me - but not so much as the fact that they had their dicks out and were stroking them. I stared for a moment because the cocks had to be at least ten inches long. They nodded at us then entered the booths that we'd vacated.

Carl and I looked at each other and a wicked smile crossed our faces.

My mind quickly returned to my experience in the booth. I wasn’t going to tell Carl that I had just fucked his wife nor that I saw him titty fuck my wife. So I directed the conversation elsewhere by asking, “Did you watch that ‘Eat the Seed’ movie?”

“Yeah, it was awesome.”

“I think I might go buy a copy.”

Carl smiled and said, “Great idea.”

“I’ll go out to the register to get it; you wait for the wives.”

I paused when I heard Jill say from their booth, “Oh my.”

Walking to the counter, I saw that Marybeth had been joined by an older woman. Marybeth asked me, “How did you like the booths? See any movies you want to take home?”

“Yes indeed,” I said. “I’d like to get ‘Eat the Seed.’ It was really good. Oh, and the booths were really exciting.”

“That’s what all the couples say,” the older woman said with a wink.

“’Eat the Seed’ is one of our biggest sellers,” Marybeth explained. “I think that clinic where they did the research is up in Denver.”

She came out from behind the counter and led me to a rack of DVDs. “I don’t see it here. We must have sold the ten copies we got the other day. But I know we have more in the back. Give me a couple of minutes to find it.”

I returned to the register. The older woman, who I learned from her name badge, was Gladys, asked me, “What booth did you go in?”

Quietly I said, “Um, I was in number eight. My friend was in six, and our wives were in seven.”

“Well, we’re supposed to allow only one person per booth, but it’s okay as long as you keep feeding the machines. Besides, booth seven is my favorite,” she said with another wink.

Carl and the women were taking their time coming out. I walked back to the booths area. Carl was still waiting outside number seven. As I approached, the two black guys came out of booths six and eight almost simultaneously. Both zipped up their pants and gave each other a high-five. They also gave Carl and me high-fives. With big smiles, they walked toward the exit.

Less than a minute later, Emma and Jill appeared. Jill came up to me and Emma to Carl. Jill forcefully kissed me. She spread my lips apart and pushed her tongue in my mouth. I was certain that she was forcing the cum of one of those black guys into my mouth. It was weird. I have tasted my cum before, and had often fantasized about my wife sucking other cocks. But this was unreal. It was weird having a dream come true.

My cock started to grow as we continued kissing. I felt saliva and cum running out of my mouth and down my chin. Slowly, we disengaged. Under the dim lights, I could see that Jill had cum running down her face, too. Emma and Carl finished kissing and the women laughed. We held our respective spouses’ hands as we walked back into the store.

We paused at the desk just as Marybeth came out of the backroom.

“I found it. This thing is just flying off the shelf.”

I whipped out my credit card. Jill gave me an inquisitive look. “Eat the Seed,” I explained. She gave me a big smile. Emma just kissed Carl again.

Gladys asked the women, “Did you gals enjoy yourself back there?”

Emma replied, “We had a blast. We loved the movie.”

“I told your husband that the lab where they filmed is up in Denver. According to their website, they’re always looking for volunteers.”

Jill replied excitedly, “Wow!” Turning to me she said, “We should go sign up to be part of a study.”

I paid the bill and we walked out of the store with our new movie. As we exited, Emma pointed out a sign to Jill. “Amateur night is on Saturday. Jill, you and I should enter it. It would be a lot of fun. Plus,” she said with a pause as she looked at her husband, “Carl has always wanted to see me dance in front of strangers.”

“Let’s do it,” Jill said.

“You guys will definitely win,” I encouraged.

Emma talked to the bouncer and came back to explain that the women had to be there at 9pm, with dancing at 10pm. Winners get $200.

We all were giddy as we walked back to the hotel. Jill held my hand tight. Every now and then, Carl and Emma would stop to kiss. We told them to “Get a room!”

Back in our cabin, we went to our bedrooms. We undressed and heard our friends get onto their bed.

Emma ask Carl, “Did you like that movie?”

“I thought it was pretty good, but I would have liked to watch more of the ending.”

“It is way better than any of those amateur cuckold movies you bring home or get online.”

Carl replied, “Hey, I like those.”

“Okay,” she said. Changing topics, Emma continued, “Did that movie tonight inspire you to ‘eat the seed’?”

“Yes,” he hissed.

“Well get ready to eat some seed. You can lick out all the cum you left in my pussy.”

We heard them move about the bed.

“What are you talking about?” Carl said. “I licked the cum off your tits.”

There was a long pause. I knew Emma was trying to put things together. “Never mind who put it there," she suddenly said, "you’re eating it right now.”

We heard a muffled protest from Carl. Even though I could not see, I figured that Emma was pressing her pussy into his face. Soon, Emma started moaning and squeaking. She said, “That’s it. Make me cum. Make me cum... cummm!”

After a little time, we heard them move about. “Did you get it all?” she asked.

“I think so.”

Jill whispered in my ear, “Now it’s our turn.”

Loudly, she said, “We have to sign up at that clinic. It looks awesome.”

“I know,” I replied. “I think they’re doing a lot of good research.”

Jill stopped herself from laughing, and continued. “Did you see the end of the movie?”

“I saw a lot of it.”

“They said that men can benefit health-wise from ‘eating the seed.’”

“Yeah, I saw that part. I guess if I want to live longer, I have to eat more of my seed.”

Jill said, “They said the most benefits come from men that eat seed that isn’t their own.”

“That is something I would love to try.”

“But the best way to get healthy,” Jill explained, “is the ‘direct anal’ method.”

“What's that?”

“You’re so naive. When some guy cums in your butt.”

I asked, “And that is supposed to help my health?”

“That’s what the study shows.”

“And you want me to sign up for one of these studies?”

“Honey, you know you want to.”

“Maybe,” I said, “but I’m not sure.”

“Come on, you’d love it,” my wife said. With a wink she continued, “I think you’d love to sign up for the ‘direct anal’ study. Probably the one where you get three doses of seed a day.”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t want to do it alone. Maybe if I can get Carl to sign up with me.”

In the pause, I heard Emma say to Carl, “You would love that. You love the strap-on so much.”

After another moment, Jill said, “We can try one technique tonight, and see how you like it.”

“Which one?”

Jill replied, “The combination of men and women. You know, creampies.”

“Okay.”

I had eaten creampies many times before, so our talking was all a show for Emma and Carl.

I rolled Jill over on to all fours and got out of bed. I loved giving it to her doggie style. She was wetter than usual. I slipped my cock right into her and started sawing back and forth. My balls slapped against her as I pounded away. Jill was breathing heavy and moaning. Even though I had cum recently, all of our talk had made me rock hard. I knew it would not be long before I came.

I erupted inside of my wife. I let my cock pulse in her pussy for nearly a minute. Slowly, I withdrew.

I lay on the bed. Jill straddled my face and forced her pussy on to my mouth. I started licking away. The taste was great. After only a few minutes, I felt my wife cum on my face. Her pussy ejected the rest of my cum and some of her juices, too.

She disengaged and lay next to me on the bed. “So that is supposed to improve my health?” I asked.

“Yup.”

“Sounds like it could be a fun study.”

I heard Emma and Carl snicker.

We all fell asleep.

The next day was just as interesting.

Published 
Written by digger66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments